Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615929 Jan 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie confronted me as did Skom. Not a single Christian confronted RA.
You are still a proven liar.
Thanks for continuing to stalk me and lie about me. It proves you and your fellowChristians are scumbags and your religion is that of liars.
Yes I did!

My belief is (though I am guilty of not living up to it at times)...

I will confront someone if I believe they are wrong and I will stand up for them if I believe them to be right...regardless of what side of the imaginary fence they stand.

It is IMO finding balance.

When I choose to not voice my opinion is when I believe both sides to be wrong...that always ends up a no win situation...except to plss off both sides!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615930 Jan 15, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie..
I think your comment here is very true…
I hope you are not tired of hearing about EGO, but here is my thought about that again..
“It can be hard to find that balance between love/compassion/forgiveness and calling someone out and showing your true feelings about a situation.”
Our ego wants to be right, to the point to where we overlook what our spirit knows to be right,“love/compassion/forgive ness”
“I read things here...what first comes to mind is not always what I write in my response. Why...because my response would in no way reflect the beliefs that I try to live by.”
Yes, what comes to mind first is usually from the ego. To wait and give the matter thought helps bring balance between the ego and spirit.
I am finding it hard to finish this comment without offending someone on one side or the other…
I remember our conversations about "EGO" so long ago.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#615931 Jan 15, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical avoidance. So here's the question again:
"So then why do you hate other's beliefs so much that all you do is go around attacking them? "
!!??
but wait minute--this interesting. Because I never answer the question to >your< satisfaction and to >your< liking--you ask the question again--oy!rofl!lol!

So you is just like almost all of these unbelievers on here---if the Christian not write they response based on >>your<< approval--then the Christian not a Christian.

So the Christian should write in a way to make sure you the unbeliever---approve?? LOL..iyai!..LOL you is a funny writer!

ask the question again...lol

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#615932 Jan 15, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey (((Deb)))
<<<<<<< <<Smoooooch>> >>>>>>> >>
(((((((Rider))))))))

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615933 Jan 15, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who gave you this permission?
how do you know me ;evel of permit to post rebukes agains devil children
Look Psalm 78;49-50
acts of Gods Power against ungodly wicked humans and self proclaimed priests?
your foot is to shit to put on someone neck to put down all enemies of Christ
God doesn't need your foot at all. just cut out blasphemous Foot,because better to enter Kingdom of God without of your wicked ugly stinking foot,than lose everlasting life,
also Annie proposal is proposal of satan spirit residing inside of your poor stinking corpse?
before application to get authority, at first kiss a..of dr Shrink most humble tough and truthful poster on Internet existing time??
A;sp Powerful God direct my tough steps,not punks like you'
You are just simple SIU SIU kopniety brain by horse shoe,
"who gave you this permission?"

farting in air at site of blafemus crilpled ear destruction of earht at end of evil bug crawler

THAT'S WHO!

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#615934 Jan 15, 2014
Dr Shrink is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not only brainwahed but brain operated by dr Shrink,
and he left old scizors inside of your empty brain,and now thpse rusty scizors making ugly nasty noise,
go tommorao to your local dr Shrink to help you,to buy kangooroo eggs,because eastern bunny is very soon
you need as addition polish sasuage(symbol of male d..... fertility giving life for idiots like you)
you are very poor YO YO Bozo??
get to spell right and kangaroos don't have eggs,education is. needed in your house MATE!!!!!!!
if you think your going to your final resting place in the sky,wrong! just a 6 foot hole in the ground.(or a pile of ash ).sucker

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615935 Jan 15, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your personal problem is that you have to loose screws inside of your little chicken brain?
Go figure? little Siu Siu Pierdzi dupa
wimpering evil destruy doom of vicious fart monger!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615936 Jan 15, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a violent and hate-filled faith that you follow.
You know though however you have that verse wrong...
Psalm 110:1–2
1The Lord said to my lord,“Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.
It does not say a word about you being violent...I'll let you figure out who it is referring to.
Hint...you are not anyone's Lord...even though you might envision yourself as one.
your hypocrtical words and accusations are as evil and violent as it gets in this context of our relationship, annnie (with a small a)- congratulations for being a typical and genocidal soclialst/fascist!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615937 Jan 15, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right mama
Wassssupppp is self appointed lord,
I call lord of dead flies and bed bugs?
it look like he is competly retarded on the top with to many lost screws?
evil fart smellers smelling farts to destruction of only i remain....
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#615938 Jan 15, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did!
My belief is (though I am guilty of not living up to it at times)...
I will confront someone if I believe they are wrong and I will stand up for them if I believe them to be right...regardless of what side of the imaginary fence they stand.
It is IMO finding balance.
When I choose to not voice my opinion is when I believe both sides to be wrong...that always ends up a no win situation...except to plss off both sides!
you should at end wake up,and realize that your Internet crap is worth null and your stands up,beliefs,and confrontation of others
You live in sick world of sich cyber psychopaths without of any value in normal day by day lifes

you carazy internet scumbags make only laugh,joke and sad,
how stupid bunch of Liars have this Society,
without brain,descency and reality
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#615939 Jan 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your hypocrtical words and accusations are as evil and violent as it gets in this context of our relationship, annnie (with a small a)- congratulations for being a typical and genocidal soclialst/fascist!
agree mister W.....
Annie is one more sick mentaly retrd beliving that her advices are valuable and make her 2nd H.Clinton day dreamer but at all she got only brain damage

I heard that you are reincarnated 21 centruy new jesus?is it truth???
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#615940 Jan 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
evil fart smellers smelling farts to destruction of only i remain....
farts are signe of healthy man collon and diagestion?
BUT THOSE WHO SNIFF THOSE FARTS INCLUDED YOU,HAVE CHANCE TO MAKE PROPER BRAIN CURE AND REALIZE THAT YOU ARE MISERABLE HUMAN POOR CREATURE-not reincarnated jesus in this country
aLSO SNIFF MY FARTS AND DON'T COMMENT THEM,THERE IS NOTHING TO COMMENT AND Y
LOSE OWN BREATH,INSTEAD BREATH HANDSOME HEALTHY FARTS BY YOU MISTER PIMPO?
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#615941 Jan 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
wimpering evil destruy doom of vicious fart monger!
not destruy only destroy
but to much worries doesn't allow to enter my fart stinks into your brain and cure damaged brain cells, and dreams that you are 21 centruy jesus who put all enemies under your poor skiny fit wear with snikers full of holes(found in flohmart dumpster sunday evening)
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#615942 Jan 15, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
<quoted text>get to spell right and kangaroos don't have eggs,education is. needed in your house MATE!!!!!!!
if you think your going to your final resting place in the sky,wrong! just a 6 foot hole in the ground.(or a pile of ash ).sucker
poor idiot
get on line basic foreign english courses and educate your own empty brain to achieve little bit more IQ inside of your haloween empty skull ,6 foo hole is prepared for retarded half heads godless pigs like you and only like you go their deep down in a pile of ash and maggots eating your dead stinking corpse,entering by all holes in your wicked dead corpse?

may mate is young women ,but you can find different object like you same gender,who will clean your a..full of s.. with toliet brush and toilet paper and penetrate your hole with your atheistic loving pleasurea,

comprende a....le Dindi Du Dupa JEBANA

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615943 Jan 15, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
Tell the truth now if you believed the tooth fairy Santa and the Easter bunny were real you believe the fairytale book the bible, come on,get real people! none of them are.(real) you all have been brainwashed.
talk of irony - saw a brief bit from a recent children's movie and the plot was that santa easter bunny tooth fairy jack frost...team up against the 'evil forces' that teach kids "fear" instead of continuing to teach them about these 'wonderful' characters!

it's because of the sinister spirit of antichrist in the world that peeps like andy 48 believe they're gay rather than that they were created to be sons of the Living God!
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#615944 Jan 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"who gave you this permission?"
farting in air at site of blafemus crilpled ear destruction of earht at end of evil bug crawler
THAT'S WHO!
Read Psalm given to you,
and stop your fake church sermons full of spring insects stained by their s... and rats urine?
you are poor Bimbo Pee Pee POL GLOWEK?
he eheheee

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615945 Jan 15, 2014
Shrink Awesome Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
not destruy only destroy
but to much worries doesn't allow to enter my fart stinks into your brain and cure damaged brain cells, and dreams that you are 21 centruy jesus who put all enemies under your poor skiny fit wear with snikers full of holes(found in flohmart dumpster sunday evening)
sniffing fart in romanian trailer make toxic brain disease of dr shranky....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#615946 Jan 15, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, I pray that You will give me the insight as to how to use the tools You have given me--whether spiritual gifts, talents, skills, work place or other--as a ministry in daily life. I don't just want to work, take care of my self and my family, my dwelling place, and participate in church life, I want to actually have a mind of ministry to do Your will and impact lives for You. May You move and minister through my life to accomplish Your purpose. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen. What a great way to start the day.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615947 Jan 15, 2014
Shrink Awesome Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Psalm given to you,
and stop your fake church sermons full of spring insects stained by their s... and rats urine?
you are poor Bimbo Pee Pee POL GLOWEK?
he eheheee
read bible tell u not fart in trailer drain bramage to head then say crazy stuff bout god on compuder net...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#615948 Jan 15, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
"Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come."
1 Timothy 4:8
K-Love
Good one. Thanks. I think this shows the Bible to be much more than six passages. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 973,526
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min NoStress4me 63,173
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min onemale 281,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min kent 653,558
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 39,118
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,883
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web