“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615786 Jan 13, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she follow what the Bible says...you don't?
How does a Christian talking about a woman's "kitty" glorify God?
There are several Christians on Topix and life that have crude mouths...unbecoming to those who claim to have been "reborn"...IMO.
Matthew 12:36
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
Colossians 3:8
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
you like to tell me what to do according to the Word so i'll take the liberty and tell you too:

bow your head to the earth so i can put my foot on your neck until all the enemies of the Lord become our footstool

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615787 Jan 13, 2014
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Gods permit to say outregous things about scums who reject their own Maker,and blasphemy my Heavenly Father
but you don't,only babling and follow ben Adam provoking him to curse you and God
also not you decide only Gods Spirit warn you through dr Shrink aka dandruff posts,
try to pick up ouregous things if you can find it?
and post them to me,
otherwise you get worse heat from me,than from my abominable godless friend Benio Adam ovo Wunio??
capish????
so?correct yourselves ,pray for forgiveness and be quiet like mouse under the broom of RCC local moraly dirty church?????
i have more of God's permission than you, so there!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615788 Jan 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
My teeth are stunning and strong.
Next.
i've heard from many men that yours are the whitest teeth they ever 'came' across;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615789 Jan 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Watch what you say about my mates, pervert.
according to you, homosexuals are 'mates' and straights are 'perverts'!
i'm good with you calling me a perv, hon. if/when you stop, i'll hafta ask God what i'm doing wrong!;)

"as it was in the days of sodom, so shall it be in the end" Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615790 Jan 13, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight, because, nothing is more Christian or sets a good Christian example than the time honored tradition within Christianity of telling women - who are either close friends or strangers - to exercise their vagina and to "holla" at you when they get their vagina in shape~/.
I'd say your wife or girlfriend loves that you humorously remind other women of that detail.
"teehee"
let's not be so dumb to think that you're not going to be judged by the moral laws of God more than those who trust in the Sacrifice!

wouldn't wanna be in your hypocrtical shoes and crapping myself on judgement day....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615791 Jan 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I had crushes on some of my first cousins. It is quite common.
The ban on "Nth cousin marriage" is not based on genetics and never was. It isn't even Biblical.
The RCC has changed the "rules" on it several times in its history. Mostly at the request of Kings. The laws regarding it in the USA are based on religion, not science.
go figure! then you hillbillies wonder why your kids are all retards with hair-lips.....
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#615792 Jan 13, 2014
Experiencing God Day By Day:
The Penetrating Word of God
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.(Heb 4:12)
Does God’s word ever cause you discomfort? When you read the Bible does what you read make you uneasy? Do you find when you listen to sermons, that the Scripture seems aimed directly at you? You are experiencing the reality that the word of God is alive and can read your thoughts and judge your intentions.
When God’s word speaks to you it is always for a purpose. God knows your heart and knows what you need to do to bring your life into conformity to Christ. If you have a problem with sinful talk, the word that comes to you will address the tongue. If you are struggling to forgive, God’s word will confront you with His standard for forgiveness. If pride has a stronghold in your life, God’s word will speak to you about humility. Whatever sin needs addressing, you will find you are confronted by God’s word on the matter.
One way you can escape the discomfort of conviction is to avoid hearing God speak to you. You may neglect reading your Bible and stay away from places where it is taught. You may avoid those whom you know will uphold the truths of Scripture. The best response, however, is to pray as the psalmist did:“Search me, O God, and know my heart”(Ps. 139:23). Regularly allow the word of God to wash over you and find any sin or impurity (Eph. 5:26). Always make the connection between your life and what God is saying to you through His word. Make a habit of taking every word from God seriously, knowing that it is able to judge your heart and mind.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615793 Jan 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this part:
"but an ability to use its principles as a means of counseling others. Based on the depth of wisdom contained in the Bible, it can be a source of inspiration and recovery for a wide array of problems, including marital difficulties, depression, alcohol and drug dependency, parent-child discord, anger, mistrust, dishonesty, victims of abuse, and general mental and spiritual well being."
I laughed because it's ridiculous , and reminds me of an incident that happened in Catholic high school that highlighted how ridiculous this claim is.
I had a personal problem that I could not decide on which course of action I should take. And another kid told me to try the school Guidance Counselor. So I reluctantly went to the Brother who was the Counselor, kind of expecting nothing more than some wishy washy words of encouragement. So I told him my problem, and he said "Well, let's see what the bible has to say about that.". And he then opened it, reading the verse about the wide gate to destruction, verses the narrow gate to everlasting life. Then quickly closes the book, looks at me and asked if that answered my question. I was so shocked at the sheer stupidity of it all, I was speechless at first. Struggling inside wanting to say "NO, that was STUPID! And has nothing to do with the problem you idiot!" but stifled myself and mumbled something non-committal that I cannot remember what it was right now. It was so awesomely stupid I never went back to him, and resolved the issue on my own.
'I had a personal problem that I could not decide on which course..."

and you decided to be a flamer and oppose God - GO FIGURE!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615794 Jan 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i have more of God's permission than you, so there!:-)
who gave you this permission?
how do you know me ;evel of permit to post rebukes agains devil children
Look Psalm 78;49-50
acts of Gods Power against ungodly wicked humans and self proclaimed priests?
your foot is to shit to put on someone neck to put down all enemies of Christ
God doesn't need your foot at all. just cut out blasphemous Foot,because better to enter Kingdom of God without of your wicked ugly stinking foot,than lose everlasting life,
also Annie proposal is proposal of satan spirit residing inside of your poor stinking corpse?
before application to get authority, at first kiss a..of dr Shrink most humble tough and truthful poster on Internet existing time??
A;sp Powerful God direct my tough steps,not punks like you'
You are just simple SIU SIU kopniety brain by horse shoe,
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615795 Jan 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
'I had a personal problem that I could not decide on which course..."
and you decided to be a flamer and oppose God - GO FIGURE!
your personal problem is that you have to loose screws inside of your little chicken brain?

Go figure? little Siu Siu Pierdzi dupa
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615796 Jan 13, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
The Penetrating Word of God
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.(Heb 4:12)
Does God’s word ever cause you discomfort? When you read the Bible does what you read make you uneasy? Do you find when you listen to sermons, that the Scripture seems aimed directly at you? You are experiencing the reality that the word of God is alive and can read your thoughts and judge your intentions.
When God’s word speaks to you it is always for a purpose. God knows your heart and knows what you need to do to bring your life into conformity to Christ. If you have a problem with sinful talk, the word that comes to you will address the tongue. If you are struggling to forgive, God’s word will confront you with His standard for forgiveness. If pride has a stronghold in your life, God’s word will speak to you about humility. Whatever sin needs addressing, you will find you are confronted by God’s word on the matter.
One way you can escape the discomfort of conviction is to avoid hearing God speak to you. You may neglect reading your Bible and stay away from places where it is taught. You may avoid those whom you know will uphold the truths of Scripture. The best response, however, is to pray as the psalmist did:“Search me, O God, and know my heart”(Ps. 139:23). Regularly allow the word of God to wash over you and find any sin or impurity (Eph. 5:26). Always make the connection between your life and what God is saying to you through His word. Make a habit of taking every word from God seriously, knowing that it is able to judge your heart and mind.
he he heeeee
you penetrating Gods Word??????????
rather you penetrate corners of your church searching for gossip what your bro...and sistas are?
You horrible contadict psalm 139;23 and Eph 5;2
with your post having not spiritual sense or any encouragement?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615797 Jan 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you like to tell me what to do according to the Word so i'll take the liberty and tell you too:
bow your head to the earth so i can put my foot on your neck until all the enemies of the Lord become our footstool
What a violent and hate-filled faith that you follow.

You know though however you have that verse wrong...

Psalm 110:1–2
1The Lord said to my lord,“Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.

It does not say a word about you being violent...I'll let you figure out who it is referring to.

Hint...you are not anyone's Lord...even though you might envision yourself as one.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#615798 Jan 13, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
1The Lord said to my lord,“Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.
It does not say a word about you being violent...I'll let you figure out who it is referring to.
Hint...you are not anyone's Lord...even though you might envision yourself as one.
you are right mama
Wassssupppp is self appointed lord,
I call lord of dead flies and bed bugs?

it look like he is competly retarded on the top with to many lost screws?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#615799 Jan 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>nah, that not what Jesus talking about. And if any Christian allow you to treat them and talk to them anyway you want to because you go throw in they face "But Jesus say turn the other cheek" then that Christian is as ignorant and oblivious about Christianity as you.

Because then that would mean if a thief coming into the house of a Christian...the Christian should ignore the thief--"turn the other cheek" and let the thief run off with they goods they work hard for. Or if a Christian see someone coming to attack them they should "turn the other cheek" and let the person kill them.

You're totally bat stupid clueless about Christianity.
Whatever you say.

***see kids? christians do not follow the jesus character they claim to worship as a god, see satanic bible for comparison, this poster's views are more in line with those of a satanist***

From the nine Satanic Statements;

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!

From the bible Matthew 5:39 - allegedly spoken by the jesus character himself;

New International Version
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

New Living Translation
But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.

English Standard Version
But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Now it makes sense tri, you're a Satanist attempting to pose as a christian.

“The..”

#615800 Jan 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know me and why are you using another disguise/alias?
Another moron who doesn't know a person can change their user name on the exact same profile.

“The..”

#615801 Jan 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS WHAS TALKING IN PARABLES

your earthly wicked example have nothing to do with Jesus Spoken Words

because your cheek would be slap everyday and swollen from slaps like huge green melon?
Jesus character was divine and His spoken words also,
not earthly at all
Psalm 78;2
Mat 13;34-35

spend your time how to study and learn Bible,instead adverising your huge hole made by lusts and earth filthy immorality
Are you a Satanist too Shrinkie dink?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615802 Jan 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence.

The "Christian" answers to everything.

"Believe what I say or die!" - Christianity

“Love much, trust none”

There

#615803 Jan 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i've heard from many men that yours are the whitest teeth they ever 'came' across;-)
Such a fine Christian you are.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#615804 Jan 13, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasssuup is an over achiever.
He started as Satan's footstool and in a short time graduated to being Satan's stool.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#615805 Jan 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say.
***see kids? christians do not follow the jesus character they claim to worship as a god, see satanic bible for comparison, this poster's views are more in line with those of a satanist***
From the nine Satanic Statements;
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
From the bible Matthew 5:39 - allegedly spoken by the jesus character himself;
New International Version
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
New Living Translation
But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.
English Standard Version
But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Now it makes sense tri, you're a Satanist attempting to pose as a christian.
oy!lol! <shrugs> Whatever writer.

Whether you believe I'm a Christian or not does not matter and is quite hilarious to me, what matters is what >>I<< believe.

That like me writing to you that you not human. That would make you laugh at the absurdity, so I laugh at you.

You can keep on thinking when Jesus say "turn the other cheek" you can go treat a Christian how you want.

Go outside where you live and go try it. Find a person that say they Christian and slap them and see what happen. More than likely you would end up in jail or get the worse arse kicking of you life LOL. You can't slap nobody on this forum---so go try that in your behind the billboard life---let someone record it on a I-phone or something and put it on you tube so we can all see what happen to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Oxbow 548,695
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Eagle 12 230,008
i am waiting for u 16 min Aakash Ahmedabad 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min Al Capone 4,779
Word association game (Aug '08) 36 min andet1987 53,432
African-Americans Are Figuring Obama Out! 38 min andet1987 2
Do you know the best black and white dating sit... (Dec '12) 49 min katy 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BobbyB1990 750,700
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 5 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE