Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#615809 Jan 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> oy!lol! <shrugs> Whatever writer.
Whether you believe I'm a Christian or not does not matter and is quite hilarious to me, what matters is what >>I<< believe.
That like me writing to you that you not human. That would make you laugh at the absurdity, so I laugh at you.
You can keep on thinking when Jesus say "turn the other cheek" you can go treat a Christian how you want.
Go outside where you live and go try it. Find a person that say they Christian and slap them and see what happen. More than likely you would end up in jail or get the worse arse kicking of you life LOL. You can't slap nobody on this forum---so go try that in your behind the billboard life---let someone record it on a I-phone or something and put it on you tube so we can all see what happen to you.
Clearly you have no idea how many Satanists and christians I've slapped back, hard.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615810 Jan 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Satanist too Shrinkie dink?
no
only FARTER at your face,
try to slap left of right cheak and your face will be splash by not diagested beans all over your ugly face,full of wrinkles covered by cement,after cement and farts from stinking beans you will look like wife of satan?
So go ahead and sniff with open hole(mouth) my stinks
look at mirror at your theef-you still got left over chunks of dry cat s....
you poor little stuipd cockroach brain miserable ugly creature
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615811 Jan 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you have no idea how many Satanists and christians I've slapped back, hard.
you have no idea how many satanists and fake christians my a...... spashed their face during farts sesions and taking s..at their faces,yours too?
old ugly stinking cow

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#615813 Jan 13, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
The Penetrating Word of God
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.(Heb 4:12)
Does God’s word ever cause you discomfort? When you read the Bible does what you read make you uneasy? Do you find when you listen to sermons, that the Scripture seems aimed directly at you? You are experiencing the reality that the word of God is alive and can read your thoughts and judge your intentions.
When God’s word speaks to you it is always for a purpose. God knows your heart and knows what you need to do to bring your life into conformity to Christ. If you have a problem with sinful talk, the word that comes to you will address the tongue. If you are struggling to forgive, God’s word will confront you with His standard for forgiveness. If pride has a stronghold in your life, God’s word will speak to you about humility. Whatever sin needs addressing, you will find you are confronted by God’s word on the matter.
One way you can escape the discomfort of conviction is to avoid hearing God speak to you. You may neglect reading your Bible and stay away from places where it is taught. You may avoid those whom you know will uphold the truths of Scripture. The best response, however, is to pray as the psalmist did:“Search me, O God, and know my heart”(Ps. 139:23). Regularly allow the word of God to wash over you and find any sin or impurity (Eph. 5:26). Always make the connection between your life and what God is saying to you through His word. Make a habit of taking every word from God seriously, knowing that it is able to judge your heart and mind.
(((((((((HFN))))))))))

Sound advice as always.

Love tou you dear sister <3

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#615814 Jan 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting how humans feel the need to let others led us without question.
We are over 300 million here in this land, yet only a hand full of people carry our fate in their hands. When countries go to war, most often it is the small handful of leaders from each land that have the disputes, the common peoples of each land could probably be friends if not for the lies and propaganda from the few we allow to rule over us.
I have given this much thought over my lifetime. Not just on this issue, but overall. And I think most people are weak minded and easily manipulated/brainwashed. Often to the point, that you could say they are possessed. Or at least have no control over their own thoughts anymore. Which is pretty much the same thing.

The corporations have brainwashed/possessed people to believe that they can only be complete, happy, successful, if they spend their entire lives in debt buying expensive houses bigger than they really need. And buying as many useless consumer products as they can, that they do not NEED at all, just to impress others to create the illusion they are "successful" somehow.

The leaders make up lies to get people riled up and start wars. And even after the lies are exposed, the fools quickly turn their heads away, and pretend the lies weren't exposed.

The leaders lie to them to get voted into office, then not only never keep their promises, but even turn on the people, yet the fools vote them back into office in the next election.(Mass insanity?)

All because they never have the strength of mind to think for themselves, nor do the soul searching on the two most important issues in their lives. To find out who "they" really are, and what "they" really want out of life. Instead, they are brainwashed in schools to blindly accept authority, and that their sole purpose in life is to educate themselves to become meek slaves to the corporations, but deceitfully call it "getting jobs". Conditioned to lead dull lives in a kind of stupor going to work day, after day, after day... to pay for a bloated lifestyle they are made to believe they "need" to be "successful". Rather than thinking for themselves, doing the soul searching on who "they" really are, and what "they" really want out of life. To wake up every day with joy in their hearts, knowing they will be doing what "they" really want to do, even if it's not deemed "successful" by the corporate brainwashed minion all around them. Because it is based upon who "they" really are, and what "they" find successful. Because they have found REAL self worth, and REAL success, so forge boldly thru life, not caring about the false values of the corporate brainwashed minion who think becoming slaves to the corporations in the foolish belief, that makes them "happy", as they go thru life in their brainwashed stupor with an emptiness inside that will never be filled.

Nor do they have strength of mind see the lies for what they are, lies. And call the liars out on them, and not forget that they lied. No matter how much of a fancy title they are given. For a liar is a liar, even if s/he has the biggest title in the world.

“Life Force One”

#615815 Jan 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
Yes soon perhaps we will bring about a purification time. The mother earth does not require our assistance and will do quite well at repairing herself without us… perhaps survivors will carve the lessons learned in stone, only to be found thousands of years later and new religions formed… it will be the beginning of another circle…
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of the people overthrowing the corrupt leaders who have turned upon us all, and believe we are the enemy to their evil desires of riches and power over us. It's the inevitable cycle. The greedy narcissistic evil ones always go too far, then get beaten down. Only to have the cycle start all over again, bit by bit. This is one of the main reasons our souls are put on the physical world, to spiritually evolve, to pick either the good side, or the evil side.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615816 Jan 13, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((((((HFN))))))))))
Sound advice as always.
Love tou you dear sister <3
o common
her posts sounds insane contradicting Bible with her church Lies
like yours?
just repent honestly and quit all those earthly satanic smiles and faken love?
be human being again worshiping True God from Bible,not your Church full of immoral attendants and sermons full of Lies

“Life Force One”

#615817 Jan 13, 2014
dramos wrote:
jesus is love, it is his nature to love
Well, you could have at least supplied some examples of your "god's" love.

Here's some I found:

"the whole world is under control of the evil one." (1 John 5:19)
"And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]

"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.

2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house

1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam

Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD:

Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them.

“Life Force One”

#615818 Jan 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA has the best Government money can buy!
That's funny, yet not funny, because it's too true.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#615819 Jan 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not slapped any. You just either a ex Christian that failed at living the Christian faith in you offline behind the billboard life so you take a few words out of context what Jesus say to make a ridiculous and stupid point on a public forum about how Christians should let people slap them to cover up your hatred for Christianity....or you are really that bat stupid and Ignorant about Christianity.

BTW---when Jesus say "And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out"---you think Jesus really mean for the Christian to pluck out they left eye? yes? oy!lol!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#615820 Jan 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have not slapped any. You just either a ex Christian that failed at living the Christian faith in you offline behind the billboard life so you take a few words out of context what Jesus say to make a ridiculous and stupid point on a public forum about how Christians should let people slap them to cover up your hatred for Christianity....or you are really that bat stupid and Ignorant about Christianity.
BTW---when Jesus say "And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out"---you think Jesus really mean for the Christian to pluck out they left eye? yes? oy!lol!
Maybe, yeah.

You can't rule it out completely.

I have an open mind.

“Life Force One”

#615821 Jan 13, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. I've been reading a bit more than just this thread lately..
I think you are wise to ignore the trolls. Sometimes it's hard to
figure out who is who..
I'm not trying to upset her. Just puzzled why a pronounced
(over and over and over)
"kid"
is so invested in topix. I find her story sad. I'm not one
of her followers.
Have never been , actually.
I think my inability to kiss her @ss bothers more than just her.
It's quite interesting.
Our weather has been rainy and cold.
This weekend had a touch of spring to it.
:)
One and a half months and we will be in March.
This has been a harsh winter.
As to her "story", she is a proven, and self admitted liar. So I just dismiss everything she says. That's the way I've always treated liars. For I'm not going to waste my time trying to sort out the lies from the truth, even if they are capable of telling the truth at times. So treat everything they say, as if it is the wind blowing. Just a lot of noise, with no real meaning. It's the Seen way.

What I DO find sad, is that someone so young, with her whole life ahead of her, and of all the wonderful things she could accomplish, the best she is capable of, is being a lying troll on the Internet.(Complete and total loser.)

After our cold spell, it's now in the 40's with a couple of days in the 50's. And yes, we too have a touch of spring. But I doubt it will last.

I have moved to another part of CT, and have been out exploring the area. It's way more rugged. Lots of steep, big, hills. With lots of cliffs. Makes for difficult hiking, but BEAUTIFUL! Found a freight train track to follow today. It went along a deep gorge with a small river at the bottom. It made for a nice contrast. Getting to look up at the cliffs some several hundred feet above, then looking down 300 - 400 feet to the churning river below. The next time it snows, I hope to get some good pictures there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#615822 Jan 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have not slapped any. You just either a ex Christian that failed at living the Christian faith in you offline behind the billboard life so you take a few words out of context what Jesus say to make a ridiculous and stupid point on a public forum about how Christians should let people slap them to cover up your hatred for Christianity....or you are really that bat stupid and Ignorant about Christianity.
No but 'turn the other cheek' is very clear, a christian is not supposed to retaliate in kind, they are supposed to 'treat others as you wish to be treated', regardless of what others do, your posts say you want to be treated like sh!t, I'm happy to oblige.

You don't need to be told all this rubbish about christianity though, you are a very good Satanist and your personal attacks based on your imagination, have no effect other than providing myself and others with an excellent platform. Thank you.

It's interesting that my quoting the jesus character makes you so angry.

“Life Force One”

#615823 Jan 13, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or throwing it at posters "walking by"
LOL
Thanks for planting THAT image in my mind as I'm eating a bowl of cereal before going to bed. I suddenly don't feel like finishing it.

“Life Force One”

#615824 Jan 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You got your religions confused Memorex. That would be Islam that say Believe or Die. That would be Saudia Arabia, not the United States.
As usual you're confused, go take your meds.
Good point!

Christianity is more like, believe what their demonic "god" says, or he'll torture you thru out all eternity.

“Life Force One”

#615825 Jan 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
Hey troll Allen,

Trying out a new persona I see.

It's about at stupid as the last lock step one.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#615826 Jan 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given this much thought over my lifetime. Not just on this issue, but overall. And I think most people are weak minded and easily manipulated/brainwashed. Often to the point, that you could say they are possessed. Or at least have no control over their own thoughts anymore. Which is pretty much the same thing.
The corporations have brainwashed/possessed people to believe that they can only be complete, happy, successful, if they spend their entire lives in debt buying expensive houses bigger than they really need. And buying as many useless consumer products as they can, that they do not NEED at all, just to impress others to create the illusion they are "successful" somehow.
The leaders make up lies to get people riled up and start wars. And even after the lies are exposed, the fools quickly turn their heads away, and pretend the lies weren't exposed.
The leaders lie to them to get voted into office, then not only never keep their promises, but even turn on the people, yet the fools vote them back into office in the next election.(Mass insanity?)
All because they never have the strength of mind to think for themselves, nor do the soul searching on the two most important issues in their lives. To find out who "they" really are, and what "they" really want out of life. Instead, they are brainwashed in schools to blindly accept authority, and that their sole purpose in life is to educate themselves to become meek slaves to the corporations, but deceitfully call it "getting jobs". Conditioned to lead dull lives in a kind of stupor going to work day, after day, after day... to pay for a bloated lifestyle they are made to believe they "need" to be "successful". Rather than thinking for themselves, doing the soul searching on who "they" really are, and what "they" really want out of life. To wake up every day with joy in their hearts, knowing they will be doing what "they" really want to do, even if it's not deemed "successful" by the corporate brainwashed minion all around them. Because it is based upon who "they" really are, and what "they" find successful. Because they have found REAL self worth, and REAL success, so forge boldly thru life, not caring about the false values of the corporate brainwashed minion who think becoming slaves to the corporations in the foolish belief, that makes them "happy", as they go thru life in their brainwashed stupor with an emptiness inside that will never be filled.
Nor do they have strength of mind see the lies for what they are, lies. And call the liars out on them, and not forget that they lied. No matter how much of a fancy title they are given. For a liar is a liar, even if s/he has the biggest title in the world.
very well put my friend!
I have heard and can see how most of us live in an illusion, and really that is what it boils down to. from your writing, i believe you know that concept too.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#615827 Jan 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You and he were lucky. In most Catholic Universities here, other religions are taught to be inferior (considered human philosophies rather than "God's Truth") to Catholicism. Their intent is to promote only Catholicism.
I mentioned that because I don't want to sound like just a "fundie basher". I give credit where credit is due.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#615828 Jan 13, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I had Jesuits, at an Irish boarding school.
They're the ones who turned me atheist - although I doubt that that was their primary8516
intention. I mean, Science, Logic, and Religious Knowledge all in the same year?
Sowwy...
One thing I will say about the RCs - they do know how to educate people. Even an agnostic descendant of Orangemen.
:-)

They have high exacting standards, but it worked out to the good.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#615829 Jan 13, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You want her to share her sex life with you?
That one has a Jimmy Swaggart mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Mnbvc 30,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 1 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web