Baltimore, MD

#615717 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
From my heart.
Sincerely..
Sending my best.
your heart is now dead drank,how you can send something stinky from your poor dead drank heart??
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615718 Jan 12, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>“May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.”
Cherokee blessing
without of your false wishes
warm winds of heaven blows on me 24 hours a day.
I use sneakers not mokasins-I am not Indian scavenger,nor live in the snow?

warm Gods Love touch my sholder and arms
not snows and cold touch my arms and shoulders,
I live more happy without of prayers of any church faken christian or their Judash loves,
love in words but hate to get huge finacial rewards,or conspire wicked gossip or given devil advices

f....with all your churches satainc spirit and all of you never learn what and who is God,His children and His Path given only to His children,not to children of satan attending satanic spirit churches and creating filthy havock on this earth.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#615719 Jan 12, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
This "sex offender" list that is open to the public is getting out of hand though.
I have read several accounts of ex-wives putting their ex-husbands on the list out of pure meanness. And students are being put on the list for things as slight as "inappropriate touching" of girls. Some lists have no oversight, and anyone can put anyone else's name on them, just to seek revenge for whatever reason. And yet, it's nearly impossible to get their names OFF the list.
I will agree with that.
I have a friend who’s ex wife, during their separation, had him arrested for child sexual abuse. He was found not guilty once the son said that his mother had told him to say that he had been abused.

Until recently New Orleans used a 200 year old law known as Crimes Against Nature

https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/06...
Over 700 people accused of selling or soliciting sex for money were wiped from the sex offender registry in Louisiana last night after a historic settlement to beat back the state's archaic 'Crimes Against Nature' laws.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/06/new-...
They aren’t child molesters or pedophiles. Most are poor, hard-luck black women in New Orleans who agreed to exchange oral or anal sex for money. In doing so they violated the latest version of Louisiana’s 206-year-old Crime Against Nature law, which carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and registration as a sex offender.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615720 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the trademark..lol.
A mark of someone much too invested. imo.
Your opinion is yours. Have fun with it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615721 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Right..
But, none the less- it's still going on and on..
And being justified in the name of religious beliefs.
Agreed!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#615722 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Bachelor of Divinity?
Hmm.
I'll have to research that.,
I'm sure anything and everything -ridiculous - goes on here in the USA.
I'm sure PHD's are a dime a dozen re: religion.
Guess you can giggle. lol.
Not your tax dollars..
I've been following that discussion, and I guess you can get "Degrees" for anything nowadays.

“Life Force One”

#615723 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the trademark..lol.
A mark of someone much too invested. imo.
The way she stalks me all over Topix, I'm beginning to thinks she wants me baaaadddd. LOL

“Life Force One”

#615724 Jan 12, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with that.
I have a friend who’s ex wife, during their separation, had him arrested for child sexual abuse. He was found not guilty once the son said that his mother had told him to say that he had been abused.
Until recently New Orleans used a 200 year old law known as Crimes Against Nature
https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/06...
Over 700 people accused of selling or soliciting sex for money were wiped from the sex offender registry in Louisiana last night after a historic settlement to beat back the state's archaic 'Crimes Against Nature' laws.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/06/new-...
They aren’t child molesters or pedophiles. Most are poor, hard-luck black women in New Orleans who agreed to exchange oral or anal sex for money. In doing so they violated the latest version of Louisiana’s 206-year-old Crime Against Nature law, which carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and registration as a sex offender.
Ok, it's even worse than I thought.

I think America is governed by idiots, with laws made by even bigger idiots.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#615725 Jan 12, 2014
You the one bring up your sex life...not me. If you want to twist come at you hard as far as debate and argument on the billboard and turn that into something else...that your business, that just shows the depravity of you mind.
[QUOTE who="Divinity Surgeon"]<quoted text>
*The love of a christian ladies and germs. Don't it make you wanna run to church?*
Sorry tri, I'm not discussing my sex life with you and am not interested in how hard you want to come, go pray.
"Turn the other cheek." - the alleged jesus! character that no christian ever pays any attention to.
??So when you read Jesus words and He say "turn the other cheek" you mean that to be you can talk to and treat a Christian anyway you want and that Christian no have no choice but to take it huh? that what you think.

So let me ask you this then. Christian believe the same God of the old testament is the same God in the form of God's Son Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

So if God wanted all of his people to "turn the other cheek", how come Yahweh never tell Israel when they enemy attack them to "turn the other cheek" and just give up? How come Yahweh tell them to go to war and fight? answer that 'Divinity Surgeon'.

“Peace”

Earth

#615726 Jan 12, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
without of your false wishes
warm winds of heaven blows on me 24 hours a day.
I use sneakers not mokasins-I am not Indian scavenger,nor live in the snow?
warm Gods Love touch my sholder and arms
not snows and cold touch my arms and shoulders,
I live more happy without of prayers of any church faken christian or their Judash loves,
love in words but hate to get huge finacial rewards,or conspire wicked gossip or given devil advices
f....with all your churches satainc spirit and all of you never learn what and who is God,His children and His Path given only to His children,not to children of satan attending satanic spirit churches and creating filthy havock on this earth.
Ah, but they were not false wishes.

And you will rarely find me in a church unless it is out of respect for a brother or sister of that faith having invited me to a wedding, funeral, dedication, or other ceremony, in part for some of the reasons you mention.

Personally I find a much closer connection when out in nature, not a building

Ohíye S’a of the Santee Dakota states it quite well in this quote.

There were no temples or shrines among us save those of nature. Being a natural man, the Indian was intensely poetical. He would deem it sacrilege to build a house for Him who may be met face to face in the mysterious, shadowy aisles of the primeval forest, or on the sunlit bosom of virgin prairies, upon dizzy spires and pinnacles of naked rock, and yonder in the jeweled vault of the night sky! He who enrobes Himself in filmy veils of cloud, there on the rim of the visible world where our Great-Grandfather Sun kindles his evening camp-fire, He who rides upon the rigorous wind of the north, or breathes forth His spirit upon aromatic southern airs, whose war-canoe is launched upon majestic rivers and inland seas—He needs no lesser cathedral!

may you have many good dreams my friend...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#615728 Jan 12, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
The way she stalks me all over Topix, I'm beginning to thinks she wants me baaaadddd. LOL
Ahahahaha!
No - I don't think she wants you.

I just think she doesn't like you and is as much of a pain
In the *ss as Skom is..

It's sad. But she told me she sees herself in him.
I was surprised.. But. I now see how alike they are..
I have no respect for either.
Bullies w big mouths- both of them.

“Life Force One”

#615729 Jan 12, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but they were not false wishes.
And you will rarely find me in a church unless it is out of respect for a brother or sister of that faith having invited me to a wedding, funeral, dedication, or other ceremony, in part for some of the reasons you mention.
Personally I find a much closer connection when out in nature, not a building
Ohíye S’a of the Santee Dakota states it quite well in this quote.
There were no temples or shrines among us save those of nature. Being a natural man, the Indian was intensely poetical. He would deem it sacrilege to build a house for Him who may be met face to face in the mysterious, shadowy aisles of the primeval forest, or on the sunlit bosom of virgin prairies, upon dizzy spires and pinnacles of naked rock, and yonder in the jeweled vault of the night sky! He who enrobes Himself in filmy veils of cloud, there on the rim of the visible world where our Great-Grandfather Sun kindles his evening camp-fire, He who rides upon the rigorous wind of the north, or breathes forth His spirit upon aromatic southern airs, whose war-canoe is launched upon majestic rivers and inland seas—He needs no lesser cathedral!
may you have many good dreams my friend...
Why do you waste your time on writing such a lengthly post to Doc demento?

You know you will only get his usual sewage of a reply for your efforts.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#615730 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Bachelor of Divinity?
Hmm.
I'll have to research that.,
I'm sure anything and everything -ridiculous - goes on here in the USA.
I'm sure PHD's are a dime a dozen re: religion.
Guess you can giggle. lol.
Not your tax dollars..
"The old lady who said there must be a devil, else how could they make pictures that looked exactly like him, reasoned like a trained theologian -- like a doctor of divinity." — Robert Green Ingersoll, from Superstition (1898).

“Peace”

Earth

#615731 Jan 12, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, it's even worse than I thought.
I think America is governed by idiots, with laws made by even bigger idiots.
we are in agreement once again!

slavery never ended. we are all slaves but just don't see it.

The huge corporations are the plantation owners.
The governments are the overseers who pass and enforce laws and rules over us in order to keep the plantation running what they think is efficiently.

We are the slaves.
wither we live in a nice home, or a mobile home, eat steak, or beans, will often depend on how much favor we fall into with the overseers or plantation owners.

“Life Force One”

#615732 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahaha!
In the *ss as Skom is..
I know, but said that just to get her upset.

I sometimes digress, but mostly ignore the trolls now. They are fun to mess with, but get boring after a while, and are too time consuming. And that gets in the way of my purpose to be here, on Topix.

How are things where you live, you getting any of the cold weather?

We got a reprieve for a few days. It's suppose to start getting cold again towards the end of the week though. But not as bad as the hovering around the 0 degree mark.

Location hidden

#615733 Jan 12, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beginning to thinks?

Goods for you.

Location hidden

#615734 Jan 12, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahaha!
In the *ss as Skom is..
Awwwww

Did I hurt your feewings?

You seem to be a little too invested in this.

“Peace”

Earth

#615735 Jan 12, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you waste your time on writing such a lengthly post to Doc demento?
You know you will only get his usual sewage of a reply for your efforts.
oh I was just trying to engage him in a rational conversation. I am curious as to why he posts like he does here. Perhaps he is angry about something in life?
It would be interesting to learn something about his life. how his life offline compares to his life online, ect! Perhaps there is something he is trying to teach us,, i don't know??

“Life Force One”

#615736 Jan 12, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
we are in agreement once again!
slavery never ended. we are all slaves but just don't see it.
The huge corporations are the plantation owners.
The governments are the overseers who pass and enforce laws and rules over us in order to keep the plantation running what they think is efficiently.
We are the slaves.
wither we live in a nice home, or a mobile home, eat steak, or beans, will often depend on how much favor we fall into with the overseers or plantation owners.
Oh, I see it all right. And work around them, to live my life how "I" want to live it.

But these things always go in cycles. They may have most of the control for now, but as always, go too far, and get beaten back. And the tipping point has almost been reached, or already has been reached. As I see on the home front, and the whole world, about to turn ugly towards all this spying, interfering, war mongering, human rights violations, fighting climate change, etc. Which is a good thing in my book.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#615737 Jan 12, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The old lady who said there must be a devil, else how could they make pictures that looked exactly like him, reasoned like a trained theologian -- like a doctor of divinity." — Robert Green Ingersoll, from Superstition (1898).
"Most world religions denounce war as a barbaric waste of human life. We treasure the teachings of these religions so dearly that we frequently have to wage war in order to impose them on other people." ~ Jon Stewart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 79,640
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 min Wisdom of Ages 6,864
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Sammy 448,372
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Sammy 995,745
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr waaasssuuup 701,449
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 6 hr Doctor REALITY 38
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 13 hr Cowards 2