Why Should Jesus Love Me?
true prophet malunga

Baltimore, MD

#615451 Jan 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Well...to offset the garbage...
Thought at least a couple of you might enjoy reading this...I copied it from another site that I belong to...
A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside.“Your son is here,” she said to the old man. She had to repeat the words several times before the patient’s eyes opened. Heavily sedated because of the pain of his heart attack, he dimly saw the young uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen tent. He reached out his hand. The Marine wrapped his toughened fingers around the old man’s limp ones, squeezing a message of love and encouragement. The nurse brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside the bed. All through the night the young Marine sat there in the poorly lighted ward, holding the old man’s hand and offering him words of love and strength. Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine move away and rest awhile. He refused. Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine was oblivious of her and of the night noises of the hospital - the clanking of the oxygen tank, the laughter of the night staff members exchanging greetings, the cries and moans of the other patients. Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said nothing, only held tightly to his son all through the night. Along towards dawn, the old man died. The Marine released the now lifeless hand he had been holding and went to tell the nurse. While she did what she had to do, he waited. Finally, she returned. She started to offer words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted her,“Who was that man?” he asked. The nurse was startled,“He was your father,” she answered.“No, he wasn’t,” the Marine replied.“I never saw him before in my life.”“Then why didn’t you say something when I took you to him?”“I knew right away there had been a mistake, but I also knew he needed his son, and his son just wasn’t here. When I realized that he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son, knowing how much he needed me, I stayed. I came here tonight to find a Mr. William Grey. His Son was killed in Iraq today, and I was sent to inform him. What was this Gentleman’s Name?“ The nurse with tears in her eyes answered,“Mr. William Grey………” The next time someone needs you … just be there
those fable stories flow only from your brain halucinations and fallen completly balance of normality,
the best for you is Yoga on the park bench ,nacked put head on the bench and legs up,and wait for 911 dr Shrink ambualnce

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615452 Jan 9, 2014
Some people like to fantasize about women in strange positions...don't seem very Christlike to me. Maybe it is just his denomination.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615453 Jan 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You just referred to your wife as your vagina.
I don't know her but if I were you, I wouldn't say that to her in whatever language you speak.
Chill out River Tam , chill out.

" I wouldn't say that to her "
I didn't say that to her , I said that to you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615454 Jan 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it has ALWAYS been politically correct and morally acceptable in fallen societies to persecute and be bigoted against Christians! no 'tolerance' afforded to this despicable group since the spirit of antichrist says so!
congratulations, R T, and may justice fall on you as it has to all individuals and societies who have done this throughout history!
By your own argument, we should wipe out Christianity.

"What a maroon!" - B.B.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#615455 Jan 9, 2014
More proof you are a lying POS.

Were you born a scumbag or did you have to work up to it ?
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If 3 is a half a dozen your correct. If 3 isn't your lying, imagine that.
Your reply to my response to a different poster (SEEN) after I had skipped at least a few of your childish posts directed at me.
<quoted text>
My response to you.
<quoted text>
If you can read this in know way says I'm gonna leave you alone or ignore you, It says 'I WAS GONNA BUT'.
Your the idiot who wants to keep it goin.
You would think a finely tuned perfesser with all the college knowledge (poet and dont know it) and book smarts could easily decipher a simple sentence like that. I've said it before I'll say it again. It really is ashame they let people like you teach our youth.
Your every bit as crazy as our buddy SEEN.
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615456 Jan 9, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
True story River, I just got nose to nose with a Catholic preacher. He couldn't believe how I was disrespecting him. I informed him it wasnt him who was being disrespected. I told him a few other uncomfortable truths about his religion. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm going to hell, and although I feel I have nothing to be forgiven for, I'd bet anything he feels differently and hasn't forgiven me yet.
Anyway mission accomplished, the problem we had been having MIRACULOUSLY got resolved within hours after coming to a head months and many excuses after it began.
I told him just because someone decides to wear the collar doesnt necessarily make them a good person. Just thought I'd share that with you..........
I hope I didnt offend you with the angel-devil comment. It was just a joke.
You didn't offend me, Rider

:-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#615457 Jan 9, 2014
Truths wrote:
((((((Hick)))))))(((Larry))))) )))((Skom)))))))(((Annie)))))) ))
(((((Lawest))))))))((Whispers) ))))))'nuther one for ((((((Epi))))))
Hey Deb!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#615458 Jan 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t forget to include an intense regiment of kaggles and then give me a holla after a few months when you get in shape;-)
The waaasssuuup perv reveals himself again.

1)"It was then the Jesus! said; "Don’t forget to include an intense regiment of kaggles and then give me a holla after a few months when you get in shape" 1st Kegelinthians 1:1

Location hidden

#615459 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Steve-O
Missin ya...Hope you are doing good
Talk to ya Later
Missing you too

Just trying to take care of a lot of things right now. Will come find you soon

(T) Peace

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615460 Jan 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill out River Tam , chill out.
" I wouldn't say that to her "
I didn't say that to her , I said that to you.
It's all good Green dude.

It's just a game.

:-)
true prophet malunga

Baltimore, MD

#615461 Jan 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Some people like to fantasize about women in strange positions...don't seem very Christlike to me. Maybe it is just his denomination.
don't worry about christians
just stop worry about your nose sticking inside of others bed and their positions,because someday someone can f....into your nose?

very soon you will stick your nose into a.....s of others?
when you start doing this, just let us know what color their clons are,and smeel of their not diagested food

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#615462 Jan 9, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey brother
Good to see ya
Hey there Skom, good to see you as well, just peeping in and can see that nothing has really changed lol.

Peace bro.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#615463 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
“Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations. Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you for your righteous acts have been revealed" (Rev. 15:3-4). Dear Lamb of God, how much longer until you come again? The Scriptures are being fulfilled as God revealed. This world is in such turmoil that it can't be long now before you bring it to an end…and all will know that you are who you are. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that you, Jesus Christ, are Lord. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for your promises. I pray now for those who still do not know you. As the time draws near, may their eyes be opened and their hearts receptive to the truth, to you and your gift of eternal life. Please guide me, direct my steps and my words, that I may speak wisdom to those who need to hear and be a living example of your grace. For it is in your name I pray, the name above all names..Amen
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#615464 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Lawest.....You stayin warm?
Hope you are doing well.....
God Bless
Good evening Epi2, doing great, just got over the major part of a very nasty virus/flu.

Hope all is good with you. Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#615465 Jan 9, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying, I'm gonna look at this thru a different light. It's nice to see a familiar face.
What's doing Lawest?
Evening Hick, it's coming along well, a familiar is often a sight for sore eyes, so I feel you there. How've you been coming along?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#615466 Jan 9, 2014
Truths wrote:
((((((Hick)))))))(((Larry))))) )))((Skom)))))))(((Annie)))))) ))
(((((Lawest))))))))((Whispers) ))))))'nuther one for ((((((Epi))))))
(((( Deb ))))......great to see ya, how's everything?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#615467 Jan 9, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Evening Hick, it's coming along well, a familiar is often a sight for sore eyes, so I feel you there. How've you been coming along?
Should preference that statement with ' Familiar POSTER'.

Location hidden

#615468 Jan 9, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there Skom, good to see you as well, just peeping in and can see that nothing has really changed lol.
Peace bro.
LOL

Not for the better anyway!

It may be time to start a new thread. It will attract some new people.

Then again, that's like opening up an all you can eat troll buffet. Some of these trolls can survive off their own blubber for ridiculously long stretches of time.

Sigh, good ol Topix!

Anyway, nice to see you around

“"None shall pass"”

There

#615469 Jan 9, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Define "strange".

LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#615470 Jan 9, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Not for the better anyway!
It may be time to start a new thread. It will attract some new people.
Then again, that's like opening up an all you can eat troll buffet. Some of these trolls can survive off their own blubber for ridiculously long stretches of time.
Sigh, good ol Topix!
Anyway, nice to see you around
Sadly you'll NEVER really get rid of them as this is simply the nature of this thread.

Our pastor often preaches that you will never run the devil away from the cburch ( not that I'm calling THIS THREAD a church, but just using an analogy ) but if you run him out in one person he'll return in someone else, so as it is in this life as well as this thread, so we can only deal with it as best as we can.

Peace and Blessings my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 987,436
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min old_moose 31,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min PadMark 687,419
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 36 min Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 1 hr Johnny 32
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,495
More from around the web