Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615296 Jan 7, 2014
I find it curious that I do not hate God for the disease I have nor the virus itself.

If only I could feel that way about people who have caused far less damage to my life.

Just a thought.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#615297 Jan 7, 2014
Good COLD Morning.....

Brrrrrrrr

If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging.”

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615298 Jan 7, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Your Word tells me to "Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know" (Jer. 33:3). I'm coming to You now, and asking for a closer fellowship with You. I want to know You more; to desire You more; to be an obedient follower and do Your will. I am waiting, listening and watching...yielded to Your will. Bless me Lord, that I may be a blessing to You and to the people around me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615299 Jan 7, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Yes, Adam's one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ's one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.

Romans 5:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615300 Jan 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good Epiphany, Epiphany.
:D
You too Rosa.....My Epiphany is "It is COLD Here"

Stay warm and enjoy your summer in beautiful Australia

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615301 Jan 7, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your reply.
Sorry my words were of no use to you.
I will do like the others and leave you alone till perhaps one day you grow in wisdom.
I don't think I have met you....We are trying to share PEACE

Have a great day.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615302 Jan 7, 2014
I'm outta here....Stay Warm...There is a deep freeze out there

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615303 Jan 7, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I am not going to complain about life, there are always others worse off!
Several years a Dine’ Grandmother told me that when the time is right, that my task would be shown to me, I feel that is what I am doing now.. There are a lot of struggling people here in my neighborhood and I assist them in different ways such as transportation to doctors appointments, children to and from school when needed, to the store, and just overall general help or advice when needed. Two of the families are Mayan Indian and I have learned so much from them.
So life has brought many blessings in many different forms the past couple of years. That is part of the reason I have not been on topix or other boards much in the last couple of years. I find it somewhat interesting that that in traditional teachings two spirit people were helpers within the community and now that is what I find myself doing.
Here is an interesting article about this.
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/201...
Exert
“Two-spirits were the caregivers, the teachers, the holy people, and they would also defuse any fights in the council or within the tribe. It is a piece of the circle that is missing, that needs to be back in the tribes, and that is my mission. First, we had to go back to our own two-spirited people, because they had lost their way.
Many Blessings Annie and stay warm!
I am going to hang around a bit more and see what you all are up to!!
Good morning Anna...

Your post reminds me of conversations from long ago!

I have saved this article for reading later in the day. I am trying to start my day with exercise instead of putting it off...get it done and over with.

It sounds as if you are doing what you are meant to do...why you are here.

I don't know if you have heard...Andrew...I am sure that you remember him...passed away a few months ago.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615304 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have met you....We are trying to share PEACE
Have a great day.....
Good morning Epi...

How was your workout yesterday? I added one of the "walk walk walk" videos to try...it was kind of fun.

Anna is one of the friends I made when I first came to Topix. We haven't spoken in a long time so it is good to "see" her.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615305 Jan 7, 2014
PATIENCE---

A.A. Milne
“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
AKA Winnie-the-Pooh

“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”
Paulo Coelho

“There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.”
Lemony Snicket

“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.”
Fulton J. Sheen

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615306 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Your Word tells me to "Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know" (Jer. 33:3). I'm coming to You now, and asking for a closer fellowship with You. I want to know You more; to desire You more; to be an obedient follower and do Your will. I am waiting, listening and watching...yielded to Your will. Bless me Lord, that I may be a blessing to You and to the people around me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Prime time with God
Epi...this one is for you...I thought you would like it...

“Prayer of an Anonymous Abbess:

Lord, thou knowest better than myself that I am growing older and will soon be old. Keep me from becoming too talkative, and especially from the unfortunate habit of thinking that I must say something on every subject and at every opportunity.

Release me from the idea that I must straighten out other peoples' affairs. With my immense treasure of experience and wisdom, it seems a pity not to let everybody partake of it. But thou knowest, Lord, that in the end I will need a few friends.

Keep me from the recital of endless details; give me wings to get to the point.

Grant me the patience to listen to the complaints of others; help me to endure them with charity. But seal my lips on my own aches and pains -- they increase with the increasing years and my inclination to recount them is also increasing.

I will not ask thee for improved memory, only for a little more humility and less self-assurance when my own memory doesn't agree with that of others. Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally I may be wrong.

Keep me reasonably gentle. I do not have the ambition to become a saint -- it is so hard to live with some of them -- but a harsh old person is one of the devil's masterpieces.

Make me sympathetic without being sentimental, helpful but not bossy. Let me discover merits where I had not expected them, and talents in people whom I had not thought to possess any. And, Lord, give me the grace to tell them so.

Amen”

Margot Benary-Isbert

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615307 Jan 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll print them off and hang them on the wall. Ta Annie.
Hey Rosa!

I love quotes...love how they say so much in just a few words.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615308 Jan 7, 2014
Rosa...this is one of my favorites...

“Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow.”

Alice M. Swaim
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615309 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good COLD Morning.....
Brrrrrrrr
Thought for the day
What !!!!!!
I've been digging for days and I have hit something solid, a soft solid, but still solid, rubbing my hand's over it now.......... ok, ok, oh it has a golden colour to it . It looks beautiful, it looks like this rare looking thing could become our currency, but.......... you said "stop digging"
So, that's what I have done.
Let's get back to selling seashells to the country folk.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615310 Jan 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosa!
I love quotes...love how they say so much in just a few words.
I agree.
The shorter the better.
You cannot beat, "go and get f#&led "
Lol.
trebbleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#615311 Jan 7, 2014

Theres know Love its all Fantasy and thought Manipulation
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#615312 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good COLD Morning.....
Brrrrrrrr
Thought for the day
If you our western soul is so cold, never stop digging until you reach Scorching hell, its is hot and toasting down, that where most of you Fundies belong ,. bahhahaaaaa

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615313 Jan 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
What !!!!!!
I've been digging for days and I have hit something solid, a soft solid, but still solid, rubbing my hand's over it now.......... ok, ok, oh it has a golden colour to it . It looks beautiful, it looks like this rare looking thing could become our currency, but.......... you said "stop digging"
You must stop digging so you can "get out of the hole"......Gold is overrated.....LOL

There are some beautiful seashells
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615314 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must stop digging so you can "get out of the hole"......Gold is overrated.....LOL
There are some beautiful seashells
them fly away like stinking
poor very poor Epi
only dr Shrink and you are here everyday.rest of of them fly away like stinking insects searching for horse dung and bacteria to feed their godless animal bellies
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615315 Jan 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
What !!!!!!
this what you found by diging
was soft solid dry ancient s....of dinosaurus who took a s... 59 millions years ago,and left for you as last will,or next of kin(because you are monkey born from fish sperm in the australian bushes together with one brain poster Luciffer,or same Religion Surgeon
2 idiots in one skin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Sherlayne 590,764
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Tide with Beach 839,923
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min 15th Dalai Lama 4,627
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 25 min razz58 2,440
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 1966 3,078
What Government Hackers Are Trying To Keep Silent 1 hr Mace 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,919
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 271,403
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jac 100,079
More from around the web