Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615431 Jan 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
OB/GYN
Would you like me to look at your vagina?
No you cannot , she is in the bedroom sleeping , it is past midnight , she might get angry if I wake her and tell her that River Tam is offering to take a look at her vagina.

Sorry, i meant to say " Dr River Tam .:)
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615432 Jan 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. I like innocence.
Did I tell you that I beat up a preacher?
I had two choices. I could let him enter the room or I could stop him.
I stopped him. I used too much force. I was young...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =95gu6758320XX
But you never lie, do you ?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615433 Jan 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
But you never lie, do you ?
I lie. Who told you I didn't?

I'm very good at it.

It's up to you to decide what's true and what isn't.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615434 Jan 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
No you cannot , she is in the bedroom sleeping , it is past midnight , she might get angry if I wake her and tell her that River Tam is offering to take a look at her vagina.
You just referred to your wife as your vagina.

I don't know her but if I were you, I wouldn't say that to her in whatever language you speak.
macumazahn

Ireland

#615435 Jan 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Simon's the doctor.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615436 Jan 9, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks mate. I wish it was...she's my dream.
I only wear one-piece swimmers at this stage. A few more treadmills, then laps of the pool and that will change.
All the best today.:-)
Don’t forget to include an intense regiment of kaggles and then give me a holla after a few months when you get in shape;-)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#615437 Jan 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. I like innocence.
Did I tell you that I beat up a preacher?
I had two choices. I could let him enter the room or I could stop him.
I stopped him. I used too much force. I was young...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =95gu6758320XX
True story River, I just got nose to nose with a Catholic preacher. He couldn't believe how I was disrespecting him. I informed him it wasnt him who was being disrespected. I told him a few other uncomfortable truths about his religion. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm going to hell, and although I feel I have nothing to be forgiven for, I'd bet anything he feels differently and hasn't forgiven me yet.

Anyway mission accomplished, the problem we had been having MIRACULOUSLY got resolved within hours after coming to a head months and many excuses after it began.

I told him just because someone decides to wear the collar doesnt necessarily make them a good person. Just thought I'd share that with you..........

I hope I didnt offend you with the angel-devil comment. It was just a joke.

#615438 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Lar.....
And RT says "should I or shouldn't I?"......
Nah......I should (right shoulder)
LOL
;o)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615439 Jan 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. There ya go.
Sippy cup? I think it's apple juice today.
it has ALWAYS been politically correct and morally acceptable in fallen societies to persecute and be bigoted against Christians! no 'tolerance' afforded to this despicable group since the spirit of antichrist says so!

congratulations, R T, and may justice fall on you as it has to all individuals and societies who have done this throughout history!

#615440 Jan 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If I call you a liar it is because you are a liar. This post of yours is just more proof that you are a liar.
I would appreciate you not lying about ignoring me. Please ignore me like you said you would.
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go lying again.
You said you were going to ignore me then followed it with a half dozen posts to me.
If 3 is a half a dozen your correct. If 3 isn't your lying, imagine that.

Your reply to my response to a different poster (SEEN) after I had skipped at least a few of your childish posts directed at me.
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you and RR going to duel over who gets to tell everyone what they should do ?
You are as egotistical as your are ignorant.
Have a nice day, Little Boots.
< Rider watches historic reference fly over his head >
My response to you.
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna leave you alone but I wont mind putting you in your place Nancy........
We'll see if you can catch that reference or if it flies over your head..........
If you can read this in know way says I'm gonna leave you alone or ignore you, It says 'I WAS GONNA BUT'.

Your the idiot who wants to keep it goin.

You would think a finely tuned perfesser with all the college knowledge (poet and dont know it) and book smarts could easily decipher a simple sentence like that. I've said it before I'll say it again. It really is ashame they let people like you teach our youth.

Your every bit as crazy as our buddy SEEN.

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#615441 Jan 9, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening all. Hope all is well with everyone.
I'm saying, I'm gonna look at this thru a different light. It's nice to see a familiar face.
What's doing Lawest?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#615442 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
“Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations. Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you for your righteous acts have been revealed" (Rev. 15:3-4). Dear Lamb of God, how much longer until you come again? The Scriptures are being fulfilled as God revealed. This world is in such turmoil that it can't be long now before you bring it to an end…and all will know that you are who you are. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that you, Jesus Christ, are Lord. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for your promises. I pray now for those who still do not know you. As the time draws near, may their eyes be opened and their hearts receptive to the truth, to you and your gift of eternal life. Please guide me, direct my steps and my words, that I may speak wisdom to those who need to hear and be a living example of your grace. For it is in your name I pray, the name above all names..Amen
Prime time with God
Amen
((((((Epi)))))))

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#615443 Jan 9, 2014
((((((Hick)))))))(((Larry))))) )))((Skom)))))))(((Annie)))))) ))
(((((Lawest))))))))((Whispers) ))))))'nuther one for ((((((Epi))))))
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615444 Jan 9, 2014
Truths wrote:
your halucinations are worse then previous year?
why don't you truly repent and in free time visit dr Shrink office????
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615445 Jan 9, 2014
brokejame wrote:
Jesus love me because i always believe in jesus.
good for you?
who told you this that He loves you because you believe Him

demons also believes in Jesus and tremble?

so? there is nothing wrong with your top-poor brain??
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615446 Jan 9, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh Insanity
by what name do I know thee best?
by your name insanity spread disease and stupidity
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615447 Jan 9, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Its like watching a competition to see if you can be a worse representative as a Christian, as a man, or as a human being. Only this race doesn't end in victory. It ends with 6 feet of dirt.
I'm not suggesting you speed up the process. I'm just stating the world will be a better place when it happens
you d,,head
true christian moraly high human ,moraly High male man never associate with huren adulters,fornictors alcoholics drug addists and rcc Most wicked satanic troll and creature commited daily such spiritual crimes
You are one of them
I personaly 100% moraly clean in spirit and body Child of God 2 Cor 7;1

despise you,despise your advices,sugestions,your abominable sex before marriage,you your girl friend, your church,your wicked satanic life

who the hell allow you to open your f....gay mouth to respond to me

before respond quit your sins, wash your filth,pray for permit from God
and ask me,if DIRT like you can post anyway to me?
GOD'S HOLY ONES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SATANIC DUMPSTER OF THIS WORLD AND CHRISTIANITY TGETHER WITH YOU,YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG AND SATAN CHILD COWARD

you behave like s....... who try to be mix with Honey Comb

what a immoral jerk

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615448 Jan 9, 2014
Well...to offset the garbage...

Thought at least a couple of you might enjoy reading this...I copied it from another site that I belong to...

A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside.“Your son is here,” she said to the old man. She had to repeat the words several times before the patient’s eyes opened. Heavily sedated because of the pain of his heart attack, he dimly saw the young uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen tent. He reached out his hand. The Marine wrapped his toughened fingers around the old man’s limp ones, squeezing a message of love and encouragement. The nurse brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside the bed. All through the night the young Marine sat there in the poorly lighted ward, holding the old man’s hand and offering him words of love and strength. Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine move away and rest awhile. He refused. Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine was oblivious of her and of the night noises of the hospital - the clanking of the oxygen tank, the laughter of the night staff members exchanging greetings, the cries and moans of the other patients. Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said nothing, only held tightly to his son all through the night. Along towards dawn, the old man died. The Marine released the now lifeless hand he had been holding and went to tell the nurse. While she did what she had to do, he waited. Finally, she returned. She started to offer words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted her,“Who was that man?” he asked. The nurse was startled,“He was your father,” she answered.“No, he wasn’t,” the Marine replied.“I never saw him before in my life.”“Then why didn’t you say something when I took you to him?”“I knew right away there had been a mistake, but I also knew he needed his son, and his son just wasn’t here. When I realized that he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son, knowing how much he needed me, I stayed. I came here tonight to find a Mr. William Grey. His Son was killed in Iraq today, and I was sent to inform him. What was this Gentleman’s Name?“ The nurse with tears in her eyes answered,“Mr. William Grey………” The next time someone needs you … just be there

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#615449 Jan 9, 2014
Truths wrote:
Here tis 2014 Hope your ready for all this year coming events .It been often said the best is yet to come but does leave one wondering about that .God bless.
true prophet malunga

Baltimore, MD

#615450 Jan 9, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying, I'm gonna look at this thru a different light. It's nice to see a familiar face.
What's doing Lawest?
nobody care what are you saying or look at this time thru different basemnet or shed house 15 W light
dark room makes dork like you blind like old rat and not see who is friend who is not?
just you are low IQ simple hilly billy W,Virginia peasant,labor on farmer farm who got only one blind dog, horse with 3 legs, and cow who instead giving milk, she urinate in your bucket for thirsty all day long work of yours for 1 dollar per hour

you poor obszczyweeugielleuu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Colombo 26,431
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 57 min Johnny 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min Test 985,711
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 1 hr Johnny 31
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Jake999 6,449
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr Johnny 70
i think that my husband is a pervert (Jan '09) 2 hr juliakk 159
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 685,770
More from around the web