“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#615276 Jan 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your reply.
Sorry my words were of no use to you.
I will do like the others and leave you alone till perhaps one day you grow in wisdom.
Don't hold your breath...

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#615277 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have a friend who believes we all came from the same source of energy and that when we die we return to that energy source."
Well, go give that friend a pat on the back, for she sure does deserve one.
It's pretty darn obvious really, isn't it ?
The Universe as One is a boring useless tool without a purpose. He doesn't have any stimulation what's so ever. He is a great void. It's pretty darn hard trying to stay sane for eternity by just talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself.
So what this clever little sucker did was create a world of separate entities where each has an ego. The stimulation through emotions comes forward once there is a force from that entity, and that force is driven by pride . As pure no destructive energy it created an illusion of separate entities which all carry the non destructive trait,but when threatened we will show no mercy to what ever it is. We can all be violent, we all have it in us, but again,that is the trait we have.
Our ego tells us that we are just one, to look after just the one, that we are the most important one and nobody else matters.Now most people work it out and realize that that is an unhealthy lifestyle. If you open up and let people in you lead a much more fulfilling life, that's obvious, but while we are all just really 7 billion Universe's all with the same trait for survival than you are always going to get conflict.
That's what the Hindus believe.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615278 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the Hindus believe.
I don't "believe" it , I know it.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615279 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that I would be more open-minded if I followed you instead of "them"?
Oh...okay...
Don't follow me, that won't help you, or the Universe for that matter.
That would go against the whole purpose of being separate entities. The Universe needs diversity ,not followers .
At the end of the day the Universe doesn't care who is wrong or right , so long as it gets what it wants out of us.
The Universe is either cruel to put us in this emotional roller coaster called life, or else it done it for it's own growth, I obviously think the latter.

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#615280 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
That would go against the whole purpose of being separate entities. The Universe needs diversity ,not followers .
At the end of the day the Universe doesn't care who is wrong or right , so long as it gets what it wants out of us.
The Universe is either cruel to put us in this emotional roller coaster called life, or else it done it for it's own growth, I obviously think the latter.
You are of your father, the devil.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615281 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath...
his breath is like yours ,only flows stinking immoral godless blasphemous farts
what a shame that this earth still allow such filth to exist and spreading horrible moral diseases

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#615282 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered if that was the same Annaleigh!
Good to see you.
Yes...I still post on Topix...mainly just this thread but not nearly as often as I once did.
How is life treating you?
Oh I am not going to complain about life, there are always others worse off!

Several years a Dine’ Grandmother told me that when the time is right, that my task would be shown to me, I feel that is what I am doing now.. There are a lot of struggling people here in my neighborhood and I assist them in different ways such as transportation to doctors appointments, children to and from school when needed, to the store, and just overall general help or advice when needed. Two of the families are Mayan Indian and I have learned so much from them.
So life has brought many blessings in many different forms the past couple of years. That is part of the reason I have not been on topix or other boards much in the last couple of years. I find it somewhat interesting that that in traditional teachings two spirit people were helpers within the community and now that is what I find myself doing.

Here is an interesting article about this.
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/201...
Exert
“Two-spirits were the caregivers, the teachers, the holy people, and they would also defuse any fights in the council or within the tribe. It is a piece of the circle that is missing, that needs to be back in the tribes, and that is my mission. First, we had to go back to our own two-spirited people, because they had lost their way.

Many Blessings Annie and stay warm!
I am going to hang around a bit more and see what you all are up to!!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615283 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea you know what universe needs
and you are center of Universe he he heeeeeeeeeeee
in australian bushes full of insects and dry maggots without of fresh water.

if you hate your l\roller coaster called lie,
it is easy to leave this roller coaster, you poor pathetic blind and deaf half ungodly head?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615284 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't "believe" it , I know it.
yea yea yea
you know it?
what is IT? You little half nacked bushman with head full of lices,and balls bugs,

incredible how many ar alive those children satanic seed around this globe?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615285 Jan 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I am not going to complain about life, there are
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/201... -
I am going to hang around a bit more and see what you all are up to!!
all are up to is only dr Shrink and his spiritual army who farts and urinate at all posters sounds like Liars,hipocrities,false believers,homosexuals,lesbains and chritoidal worldwide christianit spiritual criminals serving satan

so dr Shrink never wai for any respond,only in return send his own bomb-hyge stinking fart at all of you godless miserable creature bringing shame to Own Maker and healthy on the top 1/4%mankind

so
good for you if you now would dissapear same way like you appear under new awatar-first Lies to your faken cyber sock not existed friends
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615286 Jan 6, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea you know what universe needs
and you are center of Universe he he heeeeeeeeeeee
in australian bushes full of insects and dry maggots without of fresh water.
if you hate your l\roller coaster called lie,
it is easy to leave this roller coaster, you poor pathetic blind and deaf half ungodly head?
Oh, there is something else I know of that is in need of something, and that something is you, and what you need is a padded cell. The walls need to be padded so as you don't cause any harm to the brick walls.

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615287 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there is something else I know of that is in need of something, and that something is you, and what you need is a padded cell. The walls need to be padded so as you don't cause any harm to the brick walls.
I am dr Shrink you retard idiot
and I am builder of padded cells for psychopaths retards like you,

very soon is your last journey in my hands,operation brain to make limit of your stupidity and cell 4x 4 where dr Shrink prepared for you one bed built in the wall,
and hole in the wall to take s....and leak on time per day

so?this way world is going to have one lest retarded mentaly sick half head like you

you are for sure insane and brain sick calling own dr Shrink such remarks,
I am sure nobody normal will believe your mentaly retarded BS around?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#615288 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered if that was the same Annaleigh!
Good to see you.
Yes...I still post on Topix...mainly just this thread but not nearly as often as I once did.
How is life treating you?
Oh and in the comments section of the link I posted, one of the posters comments:
While pre-contact Indians were accepting of everybody, one needs to be extremely skeptical of White professors like Brian Gilley and their gay agendas.

From
http://newsinfo.iu.edu/web/page/normal/14876....
We learn a bit more about Dr. Brian Gilley
Gilley grew up in Shawnee, Okla., and is of Oklahoma Cherokee, Oklahoma Chickasaw and Eastern Band Cherokee descent.

Yes within the native communities we find many of the same racial and prejudicial thinking to the point where often people die like young Fred Martinez

Heres a clip of his mother talking about him..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#615289 Jan 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people deserve it. I may even start in on an imbecile like you.
Start in like what, type some of your tirades onto a screen that I will laugh over how infantile you are?

Like when I laugh at how you claim some people treat others badly, so you spaz out and treat them like sh*t with all kind of lies and insults, making a total azz of yourself. BRILLIANT strategy!!! Maybe you could buddy up with your pal Skumbucket to "get" me.

(That was >>>SARCASM<< < BTW.)

I mean, just because I didn't rush to answer your question, you had a mega tantrum throwing out whatever lie or insult you could think of to hopefully "hurt" me somehow. It was childish and uncalled for. So if anyone "deserves" it, that would be you.

Bottom line, you are in the wrong. You cannot claim others have no "right" to say anything YOU don't want them to say, but feel you can say whatever YOU want. You don't.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#615290 Jan 6, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I am dr Shrink you retard idiot
and I am builder of padded cells for psychopaths retards like you,

very soon is your last journey in my hands,operation brain to make limit of your stupidity and cell 4x 4 where dr Shrink prepared for you one bed built in the wall,
and hole in the wall to take s....and leak on time per day

so?this way world is going to have one lest retarded mentaly sick half head like you

you are for sure insane and brain sick calling own dr Shrink such remarks,
I am sure nobody normal will believe your mentaly retarded BS around?
Are you building padded cells because the orderlies won't let you near humans?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#615291 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure I do.........
But I wont waste my time with you as to why.
So in your head, only YOU get to decide what people should or should not post here!

WOW!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615292 Jan 6, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you building padded cells because the orderlies won't let you near humans?
padded cells are build for scums retards and psychopaths like you,soon before end of this world,
all of you will be departed under supervision of dr Shrink and reside half nackd biting fingers in 4x 4 padding cells?

then you realize your sickness of brain after operation,but will be to late to beg God for mercy and Fogiveness

for you I prepare padded cell 6x 6 with bed in the wall,hole to take daily leak and s,, and brick closet full of AAA male different sizes devices to stimulate your a..and long toungue hanging from your dirty uirianted slips

so?fly back to your own life s....?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615293 Jan 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your head, only YOU get to decide what people should or should not post here!
WOW!
not he decide
I as supervisor decide,
and you can fly away like stinks from skunk

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615294 Jan 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Start in like what, type some of your tirades onto a screen that I will laugh over how infantile you are?
Like when I laugh at how you claim some people treat others badly, so you spaz out and treat them like sh*t with all kind of lies and insults, making a total azz of yourself. BRILLIANT strategy!!! Maybe you could buddy up with your pal Skumbucket to "get" me.
(That was >>>SARCASM<< < BTW.)
I mean, just because I didn't rush to answer your question, you had a mega tantrum throwing out whatever lie or insult you could think of to hopefully "hurt" me somehow. It was childish and uncalled for. So if anyone "deserves" it, that would be you.
Bottom line, you are in the wrong. You cannot claim others have no "right" to say anything YOU don't want them to say, but feel you can say whatever YOU want. You don't.
Another sighting of the not so rare Fuckinloon.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615295 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
I was gonna leave you alone .........
You are as honest as RR.

ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Anthony MN 585,798
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min RADEKT 270,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Good-Evil 830,421
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 43 min Ricky F 166
Getting even with a former bully 55 min British women 3
Friends Mom Naked (With Pics) (Jan '13) 1 hr Yes I would 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr truthandcommonsense 3,667
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web