Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615228 Jan 5, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Although the above seems to be written to sound "Esoteric" and pompous, this part does have some merit. As an analogy to the natural spiritual evolution of ALL souls. Which leads to one of my main arguments against Christianity, it breaks the minds of people so THIS does NOT happen:
"each stage of their growth create opportunities for learning, experimentation, and new expression leading the advancing ones to deeper and more profound understanding of themselves and their world."
As Christianities brainwashing blocks this from ever happening. It binds them to see only the man made lies in the book of lies. Totally unable to SEE the real world around them, and TRY to understand it on it's own terms, as God intended. So there never will be any true spiritual growth in these mindless Christbots.
insects black stains on the windows have more value from your worthless farting posts

dogs and insects understand better world created by God,'
then you little old dumpster maggot living 60 years with damaged retarded brain thinking that he is equal to god
what a miserable poor idiot you are? and mindless antichristboot?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615229 Jan 5, 2014
hick_up wrote:
P-U ...what is that odor?
it is you who mostly brings only odor,and stinking watery splashes around.
poor miserable DORK FART
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#615230 Jan 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be the perfume I received from Christmas.......Its called "Conchita" (all kinds of fruit smells...banana....cherry....p ineapple....etc)
Sure it wasn't mixed at a fruit stand in Mexico?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615231 Jan 5, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
At the moment, I wouldn't mind going there. LOLOL!
Today I was so cooking that I jumped under a fountain in town. These people were staring, so I told them it was better than waiting til I got home for a shower.
You live on the coast and you are complaining about the heat ?
It was 48 degrees in Narrabri last Friday.
Try some of that lady.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#615232 Jan 6, 2014
Morning Friends....

I mean I like the slower peaceful pace (no name calling)...but it can be kinda boring sometimes....LOL...But when people take the Focus off themselves and give it to God (Universe) they can go Inward and reach out to others in LOVE more.....In my opinion

“The bad news is time flies...The good news is you’re the pilot.”

~ Michael Altshuler

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615233 Jan 6, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, You know how eager I am to jump in and take matters into my own hands. Sometimes, I don't take time to think and talk with you about a situation first. I know I should take matters to You; I should slow down a little to think and pray. Help me to not be so hard-headed all the time, but to slow down and wait on Your guidance...even Your intervention. Please give me wisdom, so that maybe I won't have to spend so much time wandering in the wilderness because of my ignorance. Thank you.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615234 Jan 6, 2014
Encouraging Words....

If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it.

Mark 8:35

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615235 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is in a sense a lovely thought.
I have a friend who believes that we all came from the same source of energy and that when we die we return to that energy source.
Maybe there is a bit of truth in all of our theories on the mysteries of life.
Well...maybe not the theory of being delivered by a stork...I never liked that one.
When I was a child...I always said that I was found under a rock. Mom and Dad...walking along...Dad kicked a rock...and there I was. My Mom bent over and picked me up...took me home with her.
I don't know why I thought that...I guess I liked the story that I made up to go with it. Anything was better than that stork.
I can picture what you thought.....A baby under a rock...LOL....Do you think it was muddy under there...because you LOVE to jump in Mud Puddles...Right?

Where do Storks Live? We have Cranes here and they sort of look like storks. The Farmers Feild next to us is huge (probably 20 plus acres surround us) and we saw a BIG Crane fly in and sat on a nest (?)....Really pretty and regal bird.....

Talk to ya L_A_T_E_R

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615236 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Oh...and congratulations Epi...I see that you have been washed in someones spiritual essence. You might need a case of that fruit perfume!
LOL....I saw that....

I love Fruit...So I don't mind smelling like Fruit....(even rotting)...It's just the gnats that bother me......

You ever try to SWAT a GNAT.....It is hard...If someone is watching it looks like you are swatting at something invisable...LOL..I have seen a whole swarm of GNATS (I love that word) flying....It hovers and flies up and down....

Have a good day...I'll let you know how I feel after working out later....:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615237 Jan 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Although the above seems to be written to sound "Esoteric" and pompous, this part does have some merit. As an analogy to the natural spiritual evolution of ALL souls. Which leads to one of my main arguments against Christianity, it breaks the minds of people so THIS does NOT happen:
"each stage of their growth create opportunities for learning, experimentation, and new expression leading the advancing ones to deeper and more profound understanding of themselves and their world."
As Christianities brainwashing blocks this from ever happening. It binds them to see only the man made lies in the book of lies. Totally unable to SEE the real world around them, and TRY to understand it on it's own terms, as God intended. So there never will be any true spiritual growth in these mindless Christbots.
Thanks for your opinion.....Seen

:-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615238 Jan 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
I mean I like the slower peaceful pace (no name calling)...but it can be kinda boring sometimes....LOL...But when people take the Focus off themselves and give it to God (Universe) they can go Inward and reach out to others in LOVE more.....In my opinion
“The bad news is time flies...The good news is you’re the pilot.”
~ Michael Altshuler
Thought for the day
It is as it is said...be careful what you wish for...or...it could also be said...be careful what you pray for...you just might get it.

Peace seems unobtainable in the midst of a storm...then when the clouds clear...and you have had time to breath...there is a part of you that longs for at least a gust of wind.

A lot of people will say they want a thread where people can peacefully discuss and exchange views...I think they miss the thrill of adventure when all is calm.

Maybe this sums it up...

It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and in creative action, that man finds his supreme joys.

In the midst of a storm...there lies a hope of victory. In peace...which some see as victory in its self...there are not those moments that raise the adrenaline and pushes you to drive forward.

I guess I could have just said...some say they want peace...when they get it...they go off to find more battles to fight.

Okay...enough for that chapter...didn't mean to get started...

Here is a lady that I found her videos yesterday. I haven't been walking as much lately...got to where I hate a treadmill. It have been either cold or rainy most days plus I have been using a rower.

This lady walks...

It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and in creative action, that man finds his supreme joys.

She has several videos out with various lengths of walks...intensities...

This one as far as I can tell is the beginner walk...she calls it gentle walking...for a mile.(she has some that are 5 or 6 miles) Since I know that you used to use the treadmill I thought you might be interested.

I think that maybe I will do these a couple days a week...maybe a morning walk or evening walk. You and your hubby could take a walk together...hold hands...and never get out of your living room!

Okay

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615239 Jan 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can picture what you thought.....A baby under a rock...LOL....Do you think it was muddy under there...because you LOVE to jump in Mud Puddles...Right?
Where do Storks Live? We have Cranes here and they sort of look like storks. The Farmers Feild next to us is huge (probably 20 plus acres surround us) and we saw a BIG Crane fly in and sat on a nest (?)....Really pretty and regal bird.....
Talk to ya L_A_T_E_R
corrections.....Feild should be Field....and sat whould be sit

Hey it is EARLY and I sonly have had 1 cup of coffee.....YAWN

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615240 Jan 6, 2014
^^^ correction ^^^ sonly should be only

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615241 Jan 6, 2014
^^^and whould should be would

Now it is getting funny

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615242 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is as it is said...be careful what you wish for...or...it could also be said...be careful what you pray for...you just might get it.
Peace seems unobtainable in the midst of a storm...then when the clouds clear...and you have had time to breath...there is a part of you that longs for at least a gust of wind.
A lot of people will say they want a thread where people can peacefully discuss and exchange views...I think they miss the thrill of adventure when all is calm.
Maybe this sums it up...
In the midst of a storm...there lies a hope of victory. In peace...which some see as victory in its self...there are not those moments that raise the adrenaline and pushes you to drive forward.
I guess I could have just said...some say they want peace...when they get it...they go off to find more battles to fight.
Okay...enough for that chapter...didn't mean to get started...
Here is a lady that I found her videos yesterday. I haven't been walking as much lately...got to where I hate a treadmill. It have been either cold or rainy most days plus I have been using a rower.
This lady walks...
She has several videos out with various lengths of walks...intensities...
This one as far as I can tell is the beginner walk...she calls it gentle walking...for a mile.(she has some that are 5 or 6 miles) Since I know that you used to use the treadmill I thought you might be interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qkDYbmc1xz4XX
I think that maybe I will do these a couple days a week...maybe a morning walk or evening walk. You and your hubby could take a walk together...hold hands...and never get out of your living room!
Okay
OK...I have an idea.....Why don't you and I run for the Presidency in 2016....LOL...You can be running for the Presidency and I will be the Vice President....

Wha do ya think????

(Oh yea....I just love politics....NOT)

Hubby has severe arthiritis...so he can't walk very far....His knees are bad.....I can walk around my 2 acres (a few times) to get a mile....I remember doing a mile on the treadmill....I did like it...but since moving out in Tim Buk 2 there aren't any gym's around....I'll find an exercise program to do here ....Thanks for the link AJ

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615243 Jan 6, 2014
I'm outta here.....

B_Y_E

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615244 Jan 6, 2014
Vengeance is not the point; change is. But the trouble is that in most people's minds the thought of victory and the thought of punishing the enemy coincide. Barbara Deming

I think there is truth in that quote.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615245 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is in a sense a lovely thought.
I have a friend who believes that we all came from the same source of energy and that when we die we return to that energy source.
Maybe there is a bit of truth in all of our theories on the mysteries of life.
Well...maybe not the theory of being delivered by a stork...I never liked that one.
When I was a child...I always said that I was found under a rock. Mom and Dad...walking along...Dad kicked a rock...and there I was. My Mom bent over and picked me up...took me home with her.
I don't know why I thought that...I guess I liked the story that I made up to go with it. Anything was better than that stork.
"I have a friend who believes we all came from the same source of energy and that when we die we return to that energy source."

Well, go give that friend a pat on the back, for she sure does deserve one.
It's pretty darn obvious really, isn't it ?
The Universe as One is a boring useless tool without a purpose. He doesn't have any stimulation what's so ever. He is a great void. It's pretty darn hard trying to stay sane for eternity by just talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself.
So what this clever little sucker did was create a world of separate entities where each has an ego. The stimulation through emotions comes forward once there is a force from that entity, and that force is driven by pride . As pure no destructive energy it created an illusion of separate entities which all carry the non destructive trait,but when threatened we will show no mercy to what ever it is. We can all be violent, we all have it in us, but again,that is the trait we have.
Our ego tells us that we are just one, to look after just the one, that we are the most important one and nobody else matters.Now most people work it out and realize that that is an unhealthy lifestyle. If you open up and let people in you lead a much more fulfilling life, that's obvious, but while we are all just really 7 billion Universe's all with the same trait for survival than you are always going to get conflict.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615246 Jan 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to ya L_A_T_E_R
http://blog.sfgate.com/pets/2011/05/08/where-...
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I saw that....
I love Fruit...So I don't mind smelling like Fruit....(even rotting)...It's just the gnats that bother me......
You ever try to SWAT a GNAT.....It is hard...If someone is watching it looks like you are swatting at something invisable...LOL..I have seen a whole swarm of GNATS (I love that word) flying....It hovers and flies up and down....
Have a good day...I'll let you know how I feel after working out later....:-)
Don't Let the Gnat Knock You Out!

http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Let-Gnat-Knock-You...

Here is what they say about the author...

Sometimes all you need is a teaspoon of inspiration. Deborah A. Wright is funny! Her wit and humor have been an inspiration to many over the years. As an evangelist, storyteller, actor and writer, she chooses to "evangelize the world...dramatically" and uses many mediums to spread a word of hope and encouragement to those she encounters.

Many people will admit that they are plagued with "gnats of discouragement and frustration" from time to time. Deborah encourages us to just make sure your gnats are after your "honey" and not the "rubbish" that may have collected as a result of "stinking thinking". It is time to live...laugh and re-launch!

Deborah A. Wright travels extensively performing her riveting and compelling one-woman shows as "The Parablist", where she depicts an array of characters, Biblical, historical and fictional, who encounter and overcome a variety of life's many situations.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615247 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have a friend who believes we all came from the same source of energy and that when we die we return to that energy source."
Well, go give that friend a pat on the back, for she sure does deserve one.
It's pretty darn obvious really, isn't it ?
The Universe as One is a boring useless tool without a purpose. He doesn't have any stimulation what's so ever. He is a great void. It's pretty darn hard trying to stay sane for eternity by just talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself.
So what this clever little sucker did was create a world of separate entities where each has an ego. The stimulation through emotions comes forward once there is a force from that entity, and that force is driven by pride . As pure no destructive energy it created an illusion of separate entities which all carry the non destructive trait,but when threatened we will show no mercy to what ever it is. We can all be violent, we all have it in us, but again,that is the trait we have.
Our ego tells us that we are just one, to look after just the one, that we are the most important one and nobody else matters.Now most people work it out and realize that that is an unhealthy lifestyle. If you open up and let people in you lead a much more fulfilling life, that's obvious, but while we are all just really 7 billion Universe's all with the same trait for survival than you are always going to get conflict.
Oh...okay...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 778,377
Moses never existed 3 min KiMare 828
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 265,463
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 28 min tammygear 77
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Aquarius-WY 560,502
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Rider on the Storm 175,781
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min bacon hater 96,859
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 4,897
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 5 hr risque 137
More from around the web