Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Alice

Dawson Creek, Canada

#615396 Jan 8, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>In your GRAND and valued opinion, what does any poor murdered being accomplish?
godhood and the salvation of mankind
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615397 Jan 8, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
just another christian
'
she is half head lesbian
but you? half d..head stupid abominable atheistic half d,,head and mentaly new retard,
go to school son,of suck mama breasts and cry to mama to change your diapers full of s...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615398 Jan 8, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
godhood and the salvation of mankind
you get salvation to spew in your f....low IQ life sperm,pflegm and scorpion venom from your fricking face without of teeth
old witches like is plenty around this world,most of them are in canada,australia and USA

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#615399 Jan 8, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Anna...
Your post reminds me of conversations from long ago!
I have saved this article for reading later in the day. I am trying to start my day with exercise instead of putting it off...get it done and over with.
It sounds as if you are doing what you are meant to do...why you are here.
I don't know if you have heard...Andrew...I am sure that you remember him...passed away a few months ago.
Well it’s a little late for good morning!
Yes I remember those days.. I think we all learned allot from and since that time. That was my first experiences being involved in online discussions. I found it interesting to know who I am as a human, and then to have others tell me who, what, and why I am. I remember watching you share your heart only to have a few use it to attempt to rip it out of you. I often wondered how many people were really that way offline in life.
But you Annie, have always been a blessing to have met!

No I didn’t hear about Andrew. How did you find out?

Little bit long for a quote, but here is one I always liked
There is a story told of the Eagle Flying High above a mighty river. The eagle sees the river cut through solid rock, race through narrow passes, slowly overcome obstacles in its way - creating a beautiful meandering blue trail towards the sea. We are the river, sometimes when we are bogged down and our waters run slow and muddy we think that is all there is, but from the eagle's perspective, it is but one small bend in an incredible journey.
Golana Cherokee
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615400 Jan 8, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger issues do bring frustration.
I feel ya.
So what religion do you actually practice?
The speak above is surely not Christian or Jewish or Islam or Buddhism or Hinduism or really anything that is legitimately taught.
Amazing what you find out about yourself by just posting a few words, huh?
http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx
yea you feel me
yea yea you are fricking gay
but i am not

what a hell are you to question others cyber not visible posters
it look like you are old retard mentaly sick psychopath on disability SS early check
your amasement give me proof
that you are my client for sure,you poor mentaly retard investigator spreading question and intergogations of cybe rposters
WHAT A PATHETIC LIFE OF LUNATIC ON SS brain disability check

yea yea
you feel that,
I am sure that you feel also my Farts flown straight to your face.

my religion is to prepare few buckets of horse s..cow manure,pflegm, and 12 lb farts,
and everything thrown at cyber atheistic retarded brain posters who MOCK THEIR OWN GOD MAKER,
also all this I throw at you too.
YOU HAVE TO STINK VERY BADLY??

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#615401 Jan 8, 2014
Good evening all. Hope all is well with everyone.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615402 Jan 8, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I now start calling you a liar incessantly like a child? After all thats what you would do. Right?
Anyone following along knows I didnt reneg on anything. Accept for a dipshit like you of course.........
If I call you a liar it is because you are a liar. This post of yours is just more proof that you are a liar.

I would appreciate you not lying about ignoring me. Please ignore me like you said you would.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615403 Jan 8, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
this place is dead
just don't come back
because only dr Shrink chase all those vermits and scavengers enetring this grave and leaving atheistic and hosexual bacterias around causing stinks,pestilence and brain disease all who are normal,

return back doesn't make you human, rather cyber faceless mutt,without off face,breath, trolling only for own selfish adventures,
instead oreach Gods Word outside in your normal poor life
Alice

Dawson Creek, Canada

#615404 Jan 8, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you get salvation to spew in your f....low IQ life sperm,pflegm and scorpion venom from your fricking face without of teeth
old witches like is plenty around this world,most of them are in canada,australia and USA
ahh Insanity

by what name do I know thee best?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#615405 Jan 8, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't date huren with bunch of children bastard made from bunch of different man sperm
it is shame to be one mile away from fermentd sperm adulter and hure.
I prefer to jerk my d... then have any desires to date filthy moraly atheistic trush like you
please?don't provoke me for mpre open my thougth about scums ,huren, adulters, and prostitutes having bunch kids each from different men.
elephant size hole doesn't make any pleasure for normal man,nor any desire to spend any money or penny for female scumbag like you
go a suck horse d.... date horse rather
Its like watching a competition to see if you can be a worse representative as a Christian, as a man, or as a human being. Only this race doesn't end in victory. It ends with 6 feet of dirt.

I'm not suggesting you speed up the process. I'm just stating the world will be a better place when it happens

Location hidden

#615406 Jan 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
How U doin?
“Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.”
~ Charles M. Schulz
Thought for the day
Just wanted to wave HI

Hadn't talked to you in a while

Hope to catch up soon

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615407 Jan 8, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I now start calling you a liar incessantly like a child? After all thats what you would do. Right?
Anyone following along knows I didnt reneg on anything. Accept for a dipshit like you of course.........
There you go lying again.

You said you were going to ignore me then followed it with a half dozen posts to me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#615408 Jan 8, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this place is dead
just don't come back
because only dr Shrink chase all those vermits and scavengers enetring this grave and leaving atheistic and hosexual bacterias around causing stinks,pestilence and brain disease all who are normal,
return back doesn't make you human, rather cyber faceless mutt,without off face,breath, trolling only for own selfish adventures,
instead oreach Gods Word outside in your normal poor life
Ahhhhhh..........good ol' Dr. Shrink I see, so you've run all the undesirables eh?.........but I see you yet to come around to yourself.

Aw well..........I guess with some folks the more things changes the more they stay the same. Peace.

Location hidden

#615409 Jan 8, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
Hey brother

Good to see ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#615410 Jan 9, 2014
Good

Morning

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”

~ Sam Keen

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615411 Jan 9, 2014
Today's Prayer
“Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations. Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you for your righteous acts have been revealed" (Rev. 15:3-4). Dear Lamb of God, how much longer until you come again? The Scriptures are being fulfilled as God revealed. This world is in such turmoil that it can't be long now before you bring it to an end…and all will know that you are who you are. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that you, Jesus Christ, are Lord. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for your promises. I pray now for those who still do not know you. As the time draws near, may their eyes be opened and their hearts receptive to the truth, to you and your gift of eternal life. Please guide me, direct my steps and my words, that I may speak wisdom to those who need to hear and be a living example of your grace. For it is in your name I pray, the name above all names..Amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615412 Jan 9, 2014
Encouraging Words....

He has enabled us to be ministers of his new covenant. This is a covenant not of written laws, but of the Spirit. The old written covenant ends in death; but under the new covenant, the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:6

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615413 Jan 9, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
Hey there Lawest.....You stayin warm?

Hope you are doing well.....

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615414 Jan 9, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to wave HI
Hadn't talked to you in a while
Hope to catch up soon
(T) Peace
Hey Steve-O

Missin ya...Hope you are doing good

Talk to ya Later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#615415 Jan 9, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks mate. I wish it was...she's my dream.
I only wear one-piece swimmers at this stage. A few more treadmills, then laps of the pool and that will change.
All the best today.:-)
You Go Girl.....

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Rednek 71,851
I travel a lot and it affects my dating life 11 min lance63 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Michael 699,463
News Ex-Teacher Back in Jail (May '06) 37 min nutzaplente 4
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 47 min Johnny 56
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Johnny 9
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Johnny 133
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 995,081
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Big Al 447,425