Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615328 Jan 7, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
I don't accept a law that allows a man to rape a virgin and then offer the father money for her hand in marriage.
You are sick and despicable if you accept this as "applicable to everyone".
You don't have a virgin daughter, huh?.
who among 7 billions of humans on this globe

worry what you accept or not accept,
rather also you are sick and despicable scumbag
today american girls at age 8 are making sex worse then older women.

virgins can be found overseas,not here in US,you demented sexual psychopath

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#615329 Jan 7, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who among 7 billions of humans on this globe
worry what you accept or not accept,
rather also you are sick and despicable scumbag
today american girls at age 8 are making sex worse then older women.
virgins can be found overseas,not here in US,you demented sexual psychopath
Still not talking to your pastor about your anger issues, huh?

No worries, they will eventually go away, if you work at it.

My suggestion for a start - grow-up, mature, and then learn to talk to others respectfully.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#615330 Jan 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Epi...this one is for you...I thought you would like it...
“Prayer of an Anonymous Abbess:
Lord, thou knowest better than myself that I am growing older and will soon be old. Keep me from becoming too talkative, and especially from the unfortunate habit of thinking that I must say something on every subject and at every opportunity.
Release me from the idea that I must straighten out other peoples' affairs. With my immense treasure of experience and wisdom, it seems a pity not to let everybody partake of it. But thou knowest, Lord, that in the end I will need a few friends.
Keep me from the recital of endless details; give me wings to get to the point.
Grant me the patience to listen to the complaints of others; help me to endure them with charity. But seal my lips on my own aches and pains -- they increase with the increasing years and my inclination to recount them is also increasing.
I will not ask thee for improved memory, only for a little more humility and less self-assurance when my own memory doesn't agree with that of others. Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally I may be wrong.
Keep me reasonably gentle. I do not have the ambition to become a saint -- it is so hard to live with some of them -- but a harsh old person is one of the devil's masterpieces.
Make me sympathetic without being sentimental, helpful but not bossy. Let me discover merits where I had not expected them, and talents in people whom I had not thought to possess any. And, Lord, give me the grace to tell them so.
Amen”
Margot Benary-Isbert
I like it... thanks AJ....When I first read your post I thought it said "Prayer of an Anonymous Absess......I thought "How can an absess be anonymous"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#615331 Jan 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi...
How was your workout yesterday? I added one of the "walk walk walk" videos to try...it was kind of fun.
Anna is one of the friends I made when I first came to Topix. We haven't spoken in a long time so it is good to "see" her.
I'm doing them every day.....When I feel more comfortable I will add some more also...Where did you see the walk video? Is it the same lady?....I like her

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615332 Jan 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i completely agree that all scripture Old (figuratively) and New Testament apllies to everyone - we just don't seem to agree on what was accomplished by Christ on the Cross tho....
What did Jesus accomplish on the cross?

1. Bleeding
2. Dying

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615333 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing them every day.....When I feel more comfortable I will add some more also...Where did you see the walk video? Is it the same lady?....I like her
Search for leslie sansone on youtube. There are several out there.

Yesterday and today I did a one mile walk...I thought next week I would increase it to two miles.

There are some at 3, 4, 5 miles.

The one mile is a good warmup to do before I start my strength training.

These are great for when it is too cold or raining and you don't even have to get out of your pjs to do them!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615334 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it... thanks AJ....When I first read your post I thought it said "Prayer of an Anonymous Absess......I thought "How can an absess be anonymous"
LOL I thought "abbess" looked strange too!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#615335 Jan 7, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Whorever,say what your pflegm bring into your mouth without of teeth)
nobody care over one hour and now,
only dr Shrink visit this room of few psycho retards included you

you only got left this year or one more and finsih,
your yeasterday made you monkey creasture without of descency,and own shame,
and your brain was opearated earlier by dr Shrink surgeon,preparing you at end to padded room?
lol

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#615336 Jan 7, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus accomplish on the cross?
1. Bleeding
2. Dying
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615337 Jan 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Search for leslie sansone on youtube. There are several out there.
Yesterday and today I did a one mile walk...I thought next week I would increase it to two miles.
There are some at 3, 4, 5 miles.
The one mile is a good warmup to do before I start my strength training.
These are great for when it is too cold or raining and you don't even have to get out of your pjs to do them!
increase to 5o miles walk,
and on the way enter dr office and ask him to give you help to your brain,
after this go out of office,find bench and make yoga for 5 hours head down legs up,during this time wait for ambulace 911 to take care your retard brain from the bench,
eating vegies onion,beans and carrots makes you soon half goat,half rabbit half racoon,

so,you got excelent future to be reincaarnated in animal completly without of human brain?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615338 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I don't date filthy perverts and lesbians like you,modern production of fish embrio born from monkey vagina as half human half monkey with brain size of little garden pepper

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#615339 Jan 7, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't date filthy perverts and lesbians like you,modern production of fish embrio born from monkey vagina as half human half monkey with brain size of little garden pepper
Shrinky dinky doo doo, please stop talking about dating me and my vagina.

You are a creepy and dirty old lunatic.

STFU

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#615340 Jan 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Rosa...this is one of my favorites...
“Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow.”
Alice M. Swaim
That's so beautiful and poetic. It reminds me of this song.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#615341 Jan 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosa!
I love quotes...love how they say so much in just a few words.
It's good nowadays, that you can look them up on the net. In the old days I had a few quote books and used to write down on cards the ones I liked.

You realize that all these famous historical figures were just people like us. And life was not terribly different way back then.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#615342 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Rosa.....My Epiphany is "It is COLD Here"
Stay warm and enjoy your summer in beautiful Australia
Well, it works both ways you know.

One winter's night I was sitting watching Letterman and he's going on and on about how it hot it was in New York. I was shivering behind my heater and saying:
"Oh no, it isn't!"
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#615343 Jan 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good nowadays, that you can look them up on the net. In the old days I had a few quote books and used to write down on cards the ones I liked.
You realize that all these famous historical figures were just people like us. And life was not terribly different way back then.
If only you had a brain.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#615344 Jan 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I thought "abbess" looked strange too!
LOL

That's the name of our new prime minister Tony Abbott. I call him Abscess.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615345 Jan 7, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not talking to your pastor about your anger issues, huh?
No worries, they will eventually go away, if you work at it.
My suggestion for a start - grow-up, mature, and then learn to talk to others respectfully.
I am the pastor,teacher advisor and Fart at godless scums like you and all worldwide christians churches,

learn at first your own anger,and fell free of any worrie you mother f..flitchen about others angers

prophets like you is plenty on this cyber space,everything know about God and other posters who they are,
ONLY HAVE NOT CLUE ABOUT OWN WORTHLSS FULL OF S..LIFES AND SPERMS FLOWN FROM THEIR FACES BY FILTHY IMMORAL LIFE

get a mother f... away
look for free bablers with you,
my farts have more value then you and yours fricking cyber faceless,breathless without of sound stinking atheistic bullshidt

sick should be in close mental institution not on thread without own shame and descency like you kurewska twoja diabelska matiuszka
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615346 Jan 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That's the name of our new prime minister Tony Abbott. I call him Abscess.
no
his name is Borutta Belzebub Adopted son of satan
du alte Dumkopf
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615347 Jan 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it works both ways you know.
One winter's night I was sitting watching Letterman and he's going on and on about how it hot it was in New York. I was shivering behind my heater and saying:
"Oh no, it isn't!"
you old witch
will look like this picture
if you start search for dry horse manure- mix with cow manure+mix with moon shine+mix with camel sperm
all this put on your body leave dry for 2 weeks and take scraper after 2 weeks scrape this s....from your old devil wrinkle of yellow corpse,wash up in the full bowl of muriatic acid,
and get results same time buying coffin made in China from old cartoon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Chess Jurist 110,449
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 675,764
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 27 min spud 136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min gabtard 982,106
Why does shopping feel so good? 3 hr EllaJames 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 7 hr Crazy Guy 1
More from around the web