Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#615262 Jan 6, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon,sun will be so close to the earth,that all a....like yours will be bake and throw 6 feet down,
New Earth is not going to have idiots,atheists, homsexuals and others Gal 5;17-21
Good verse you brought up. I’ll try to help you understand it a bit better.
You stopped a verse early though.

EGO is the main context of the message.
17 A person’s selfish desires are set against the Spirit, and the Spirit is set against one’s selfish desires. They are opposed to each other,

According to the bible, in the beginning, humans walked and talked with spirit, they were connected almost as one. The time came though when they hid themselves from spirit and hence, were kicked out of the garden.
How did that happen? Their EGO. In this physical world we are made of 3 things, body, mind, and spirit, all connected together as one. There is a fourth factor that comes into play when we are born, our EGO. From the moment we are born we are oood and awed over to feed the EGO. In time it is this EGO that controls almost all aspects of our life. How we appear to others, the clothes we wear, the way we fix our hair, the car we drive, the kind of house we live in. Wars are fought to feed the EGO’s of leaders, the idea that I have to be proven right, our way is best, or simply one will gain from it.

19 The actions that are produced by selfish motives are obvious,

Because our EGO controls us, we can not connect clearly to the spirit within us, we are cast out of the garden.

21: I have already warned you, that those who do these kinds of things won’t inherit God’s kingdom.

Once we understand how deeply the EGO controls us, and began to control it, we can reconnect with the spirit within us.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control.

So the verses you reference have nothing to do with physical death nor homosexuals.
instead it is speaking of controlling ones own EGO
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615263 Jan 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Good verse you brought up. I’ll try to help you understand it a bit better.
You stopped a verse early though.
EGO is the main context of the message.
17 A person’s selfish desires are set against the Spirit, and the Spirit is set against one’s selfish desires. They are opposed to each other,
According to the bible, in the beginning, humans walked and talked with spirit, they were connected almost as one. The time came though when they hid themselves from spirit and hence, were kicked out of the garden.
How did that happen? Their EGO. In this physical world we are made of 3 things, body, mind, and spirit, all connected together as one. There is a fourth factor that comes into play when we are born, our EGO. From the moment we are born we are oood and awed over to feed the EGO. In time it is this EGO that controls almost all aspects of our life. How we appear to others, the clothes we wear, the way we fix our hair, the car we drive, the kind of house we live in. Wars are fought to feed the EGO’s of leaders, the idea that I have to be proven right, our way is best, or simply one will gain from it.
19 The actions that are produced by selfish motives are obvious,
Because our EGO controls us, we can not connect clearly to the spirit within us, we are cast out of the garden.
21: I have already warned you, that those who do these kinds of things won’t inherit God’s kingdom.
Once we understand how deeply the EGO controls us, and began to control it, we can reconnect with the spirit within us.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control.
So the verses you reference have nothing to do with physical death nor homosexuals.
instead it is speaking of controlling ones own EGO
who the hell is you?
I never ask for help deceivers like you,
You poor idiot Skombolis hiding yourselves under many avatars
get a hell back to your RCC, drink wine(urines of your priests) and pray to concrete idols
and get a f.....away from any try to contaminate and leave pflegm of satan on GODS WORD JESUS PARABOLIC MEANINGS NOT REVEALED TO SUCH SATANIC LIARS LIKE YOU MISERABLE STUPID SCOMBOLIS??????

WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AROUND?LOOK FOR THEM,INSTEAD LIES FROM BEGINNING TO ME.
half head Scumbolo

filthy OLD WOMEN MENSTRUATED rugs means to you too,
THAT IS ALL,

go and explain this for Swagart preacher,or your Satan Pope in Vatican

“Peace”

Earth

#615264 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange...most people get a little irritated with me because I won't stay in line...I keep making side trips.
Hi Annie! good to see you are still here. I hope all is going well with you.
Do not lead me,

For I may not always follow.

Do not follow me,

For I may not always lead.

Lets walk our paths together,

As brothers, sisters, friends forever as one.

“Peace”

Earth

#615265 Jan 6, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who the hell is you?
I never ask for help deceivers like you,
You poor idiot Skombolis hiding yourselves under many avatars
get a hell back to your RCC, drink wine(urines of your priests) and pray to concrete idols
and get a f.....away from any try to contaminate and leave pflegm of satan on GODS WORD JESUS PARABOLIC MEANINGS NOT REVEALED TO SUCH SATANIC LIARS LIKE YOU MISERABLE STUPID SCOMBOLIS??????
WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AROUND?LOOK FOR THEM,INSTEAD LIES FROM BEGINNING TO ME.
half head Scumbolo
filthy OLD WOMEN MENSTRUATED rugs means to you too,
THAT IS ALL,
go and explain this for Swagart preacher,or your Satan Pope in Vatican
Thank you for your reply.
Sorry my words were of no use to you.
I will do like the others and leave you alone till perhaps one day you grow in wisdom.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615266 Jan 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie! good to see you are still here. I hope all is going well with you.
Do not lead me,
For I may not always follow.
Do not follow me,
For I may not always lead.
Lets walk our paths together,
As brothers, sisters, friends forever as one.
I wondered if that was the same Annaleigh!

Good to see you.

Yes...I still post on Topix...mainly just this thread but not nearly as often as I once did.

How is life treating you?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#615267 Jan 6, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I was OK with my parent's decision. I said that I don't hold it against them and I don't love them any less for that decision. I wouldn't have made that decision but that's just me.
I wasn't a baby when they decided that I was in too much danger to stay with them. My brain was fully formed. My actions are mine alone. It's not like they left me on a curb somewhere. They sent me to live with one of the wealthiest men in China at the time.
It was just an observation and I apologise for getting between you and Ben.
No need to apologize, I respect your opinions and welcome them.

I dont know much of anything about your situation other then you've apparently had some troubles with society and its rules. What I do know about you is your intelligent, compassionate, wise, insightful, funny and willing to fight for the things you believe in, which, from what I can see, are worth fighting for and good.

Feel free to email me anytime, if you feel the need to.

#615268 Jan 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, well, well...
THIS sure rang hollow:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
Some people deserve it. I may even start in on an imbecile like you.

#615269 Jan 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
If he has no "right", than neither do you.
Sure I do.........

But I wont waste my time with you as to why.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615270 Jan 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do.........
But I wont waste my time with you as to why.
When are you and RR going to duel over who gets to tell everyone what they should do ?

You are as egotistical as your are ignorant.

Have a nice day, Little Boots.

< Rider watches historic reference fly over his head >

#615271 Jan 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you and RR going to duel over who gets to tell everyone what they should do ?
You are as egotistical as your are ignorant.
Have a nice day, Little Boots.
< Rider watches historic reference fly over his head >
I was gonna leave you alone but I wont mind putting you in your place Nancy........

We'll see if you can catch that reference or if it flies over your head..........
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615272 Jan 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your reply.
I will do like the others and leave you alone till perhaps one day you grow in wisdom.
few years ago
I told you,
you are despicable catolic church cretin servan of God and satanic seed,
without of Lies and hiding yourselves like wolf in sheep clothes ,you are not able to post even one TRUE WORD

I am sure I grow everyday in wisdom
without of you,RCC and all spiritualy christianity murderes,
and your f.... faceless,breathless bablings and worries of cyber rat about humans living in their houses?
hush hush

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#615273 Jan 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Have a good one.....
((*L-))
Have a good Epiphany, Epiphany.
:D

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#615274 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
To further look in to the world of humility...(at my own risk...)
I like these chosen quotes...
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
&#8213; Ernest Hemingway
“It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.”
&#8213; Mahatma Gandhi
“True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.”
&#8213; C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity
“If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
&#8213; Epictetus
“No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God ... and it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation, that we gain the education that we come here to acquire and which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven.”
&#8213; Orson F. Whitney
I'll print them off and hang them on the wall. Ta Annie.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#615275 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on the coast and you are complaining about the heat ?
It was 48 degrees in Narrabri last Friday.
Try some of that lady.
Yes I know. The good people of the bush usually have it tougher.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#615276 Jan 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your reply.
Don't hold your breath...

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#615277 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have a friend who believes we all came from the same source of energy and that when we die we return to that energy source."
Well, go give that friend a pat on the back, for she sure does deserve one.
It's pretty darn obvious really, isn't it ?
The Universe as One is a boring useless tool without a purpose. He doesn't have any stimulation what's so ever. He is a great void. It's pretty darn hard trying to stay sane for eternity by just talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself.
So what this clever little sucker did was create a world of separate entities where each has an ego. The stimulation through emotions comes forward once there is a force from that entity, and that force is driven by pride . As pure no destructive energy it created an illusion of separate entities which all carry the non destructive trait,but when threatened we will show no mercy to what ever it is. We can all be violent, we all have it in us, but again,that is the trait we have.
Our ego tells us that we are just one, to look after just the one, that we are the most important one and nobody else matters.Now most people work it out and realize that that is an unhealthy lifestyle. If you open up and let people in you lead a much more fulfilling life, that's obvious, but while we are all just really 7 billion Universe's all with the same trait for survival than you are always going to get conflict.
That's what the Hindus believe.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#615278 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the Hindus believe.
I don't "believe" it , I know it.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#615279 Jan 6, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that I would be more open-minded if I followed you instead of "them"?
Oh...okay...
Don't follow me, that won't help you, or the Universe for that matter.
That would go against the whole purpose of being separate entities. The Universe needs diversity ,not followers .
At the end of the day the Universe doesn't care who is wrong or right , so long as it gets what it wants out of us.
The Universe is either cruel to put us in this emotional roller coaster called life, or else it done it for it's own growth, I obviously think the latter.

Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#615280 Jan 6, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't follow me, that won't help you, or the Universe for that matter.
That would go against the whole purpose of being separate entities. The Universe needs diversity ,not followers .
At the end of the day the Universe doesn't care who is wrong or right , so long as it gets what it wants out of us.
The Universe is either cruel to put us in this emotional roller coaster called life, or else it done it for it's own growth, I obviously think the latter.
You are of your father, the devil.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615281 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath...
his breath is like yours ,only flows stinking immoral godless blasphemous farts
what a shame that this earth still allow such filth to exist and spreading horrible moral diseases

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 min Neville Thompson 388
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Annaleigh 105,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min guest 647,082
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,830
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Doctor Peace 49,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,689
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr This worked for me 162
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 13 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web