|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying G, I have told you many times I have no religion.......You need to take it up with them, not those who simply have FAITH in GOD and JESUS.
ROFLMAO

You are a Christian. THAT is your religion.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we need a law against 'same religion' people marrying each other? If it was only legal for Muslims to marry Jews and Christians to marry Atheists and Buddhists to marry Hindu's etc alot of the bigotry so many of God's People are proud of might disappear?
This is why I love nudist campgrounds. Everything that tells people who you are is gone. You may be sitting down next to a billionaire or a poor person, a cement worker or a chief executive, a Jew or a Christian, of course race is still pretty obvious, maybe more so, LOL.
Agreed!

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha
What a fuckinloon.
~snicker ...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

@Epi...

Speaking of kale...

I might try this...

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/01/blueberry-...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to do that,
Thanks shrinkster........
now first reminder you wicked blind rants accusing BTJ laws,
and Lie around,
your shisophremnia and hate made you belief that each not friendly opinions are dr Shrink opinions
go and sign visit with dr Shrink
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
~snicker ...
no?
you are
Dork
and old snikers
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Profound, I must say. Absolutely profound.
babe
what you say,it is only worth one miniature speck of rabbit s....

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Someone must have put their panties on backwards this morning. Mr Trollie seems as if he is in a bad mood again.

For those that believe prayer works...

Maybe you could add this guy to your list. He needs all the help that he can get.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T6BM6IL...

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would we want a President who was so stupid he didn't know you are supposed to inhale? I swear our politicians just keep getting worse and worse and worse.
Why are Christians so happy when politicians pretend they are Christians and then act like stupid fools? Is that how Christians are supposed to act? Based on the evidence it sure seems like that is normal.
Don't get me started about Tony Abbott here. He's such a good Catholic and...well stupid fool doesn't even begin to cover it.

I never could stand the thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

""In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said: "Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.Ē In a shocking speech that is reverberating across the world, Pope Francis declared that:
ďAll religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.Ē

Wow! That turns Christianity on its head!

The Pope confirmed what I and others have been telling you for two years!
Is the Pope a lying Satan worshiper like some have called us ?

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you pathertic psychopath
I asked you,
sHOW ME THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO HATES YOU AND SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU ON THIS TOPIC
you spread mother f.... sick propoganda together with all those scums spit at each other,and blame christians for this?
show me you head dick those christians who hates you here, you delusional old stupid Bozo?
before you godless s..... ban me from those Topic,
at first you will swallow my spews and farts at your wocked abominable godless atheistic face,and brains fool of rats s;;;;;
some day Topix Mods,realize what kind of Menace, criminals and dung wandering around this Internet Topics
Now that's tellin'em ...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me started about Tony Abbott here. He's such a good Catholic and...well stupid fool doesn't even begin to cover it.

I never could stand the thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bet the next pres is catlik.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I just retired from my furniture refinishing and repair business. And one of my customers brought in a bed to be refinished. It was his father's who just died of cancer. He was a WWII veteran. And there was a blackened spot in the wood, and had an eroded texture to the finish. It was not caused by hair oil, wax, or anything similar, as that would have made the finish soft and gooey, it wasn't. And the blackened area could not be sanded out as was set into the wood too deep. I had never encountered such a thing before, and could not figure out what could have caused it. Then a long time later another poster stated how her father truck had a blackened spot on the headliner over where he sat. Then I suddenly remembered reading a long time ago of similar things with WWII veterans whom the army had secretly done radiation experiments upon them.
That's a full-on story. It may be why the elderly man got his cancer.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
Someone must have put their panties on backwards this morning. Mr Trollie seems as if he is in a bad mood again.
Maybe you could add this guy to your list. He needs all the help that he can get.
the dudes weird ...

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
God and the Christians
They are dividing the society in your name
They are converting others with your claim
They are misleading the world misusing your fame
They are misbehaving with others causing you shame
God, save me from your followers
Why cant I worship you in a different way?
Why cant I call you with a different name?
They say if I do so, then you will punish
If I donít follow their way, then I will perish
I see you giving life to all
I see you raining equally on all
I see you giving help to all
I see you opening Heaven to all
Yet they are blind to this game
For they claim, you are only to them
They claim heaven in your name
They condemn to hell in your name
They kill others in your name
They kill themselves in your name
God, please, please, for mankindís sake
Save me and my people from your followers
And save your followers from themselves
Now that one I will give a standing ovation to.

*claps*

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
He's too far gone that one. Seems to already live in the Hell that he always loves condemning everyone else to.

Now that is reality.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't nag...nagging helps no one and becomes quite obnoxious!
I will offer my encouragement and any advice that you ask for.
I have lost 42lbs in the last 5 months. I didn't diet...I learned to eat differently and to get my body moving. Only on rare occasions do I eat prepackaged food...I cook about 80% of everything that goes in to my mouth. I learned portion control by weighing and measuring. I also keep a daily log of what I eat. It holds me accountable and honest.
I also didn't eliminate any foods that I love...I just learned to eat them in moderation. I love certain foods such as cheese crackers...so I eat them...except now I weigh them out...no more just pouring out what I think is a portion. You would be surprised how much we over estimate portions.
I eat 80% really healthy and 20% whatever the heck I want...as long as it falls within that 20% that I have set aside for "junk"!
I also started working out. I just kept looking for not only exercises that my body would allow me to do but also ones that I enjoy. Nothing worse that making yourself do an exercise that not only makes you hurt...but that you HATE.
I posted that article for a few different reasons...
I know that Epi enjoys human interest stories. Senecus reads a lot of blogs. I also thought that maybe there were others that needed just a bit of inspiration to make it through whatever they are facing.
It might be strange to some here that it was faith based. I don't hate Christianity nor Christians. I am not hoping that it goes away. I think that some people have taken it down a road of "hate" and "fear"...well...enou gh of that.
People need hope...they need inspiration...if they find that through faith then I celebrate that with them...
Rosa...whatever you do...do it for yourself...because you love yourself...because you are worth it.
Oh...and one last thing...please don't fall for any of those "lose 30lbs/15kg in 2 weeks"...you might lose some weight but can you follow it for the rest of your life. If the answer is no...then science has proven that almost everyone will gain that weight back plus more.
Good luck...let me know if you get to a point that you need a "kick in the butt"! I can do that...
Oh well, thanks heaps for that inspiration Annie. I know I can do it, but it's a long hard road that winds over high mountains.

Anyway I suppose I had better get my butt away from behind the computer and get down to the gym. The journey of 1000 miles...

Cheers! Have a good one.
propheticYTube

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Thus says the LORD :---to EVERY minister in USA

http://youtu.be/TMpUW0GFnoE

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
babe
what you say,it is only worth one miniature speck of rabbit s....
What I say is worth more than the larger part of any rabbit s... that what you say is worth.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What I say is worth more than the larger part of any rabbit s... that what you say is worth.
only inside of your little cockraoch brain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

417 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 721,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min The Awakener 172,516
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 28 min yon 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 36 min shyam 532
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 36 min yon 1,577
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min guest 533,292
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 57 min yon 507
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr An NFL Fan 115,482
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••