Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#615145 Jan 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you justifying beating babies on this thread, too, Rider ?
I let the matter of RR's wife and baby drop and you and RR brought the crap up about my daughter again.
You are a pathetic excuse for a human.
I'd say thats you.

Who in the f$#*k pays support for their daughter for 18 years and doesnt do a thing to see her throughout her childhood?

Answer: A pathetic excuse for a human being.........

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#615146 Jan 4, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody eat any food from your crazy disturbed person, eating vegies like cow,sniff LSD and jump,dance,stand on head,and soon will try to fly, with horrible end and 911 ambulance takes you with broken dead bones to local retarded mentaly room?
good bye
take your food for thought with you,trow to the dumpster, and suck n\;omg nose of dumb collumnist Gunn.
you have not any grateness only this year or few left over to die like old skunk without of any tears around
just go away,simple advice
gee gelly whiz shrinkie dinkie doo doo! goth eiro nyofy oucal linganyo necrazy.

Remember always;

====> Take 200mg Thorazine.

====> Have a warm glass of milk.

====> Stroke shotgun on lap whilst sitting on loo.

STFU

:)

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#615147 Jan 4, 2014
Excerpt;
AnnieJ wrote:
This is a stupid post...
What was your first clue?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#615148 Jan 4, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
I'm going to throw out a question to Catholics here....
I read that the Pope said there is no Hell...Adam and Ever were not real.....And the Catholic Church is open to all people....Gays included....
What are you thought on it?
In 30 years, all of Christianity(Catholic/Protesta nt/etc...), will believe the same thing.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615149 Jan 4, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say thats you.
Who in the f$#*k pays support for their daughter for 18 years and doesnt do a thing to see her throughout her childhood?
That's a bit harsh, Rider.

I was raised by an Au Pair and my Grandmother and Grandfather when my parents decided that it was in my best interest. I don't hold that against them and I love them no less for that decision.

"We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem." ~ Douglas Adams

#615150 Jan 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised by an Au Pair and my Grandmother and Grandfather when my parents decided that it was in my best interest. I don't hold that against them and I love them no less for that decision.
"We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem." ~ Douglas Adams
Isnt it harsh to be calling RR a child abuser and wife beater for the last 12 months or whatever? He's clearly not based on his own admissions. Hell Ben just got done saying I justify beating babies. Spanking a child is hardly beating a baby.........

I dont say it lightly RT. This guy has shown his true colors for years now. He has an excuse for everything he's done. I dont believe I've ever saw accountability out of him. He's been a jerk to good people for years. He wants to live by the sword he can die by the sword.
This is the one guy I have ran out of patience with on topix and I think I have very good reason to have. I dont see one redeeming quality in him.

Sorry RT I wont stand by while he mocks, ridicules and puts others down at a constant pace. I cant do it.........

#615151 Jan 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna say one more thing. I'm glad your ok with how your parents did things. I hope your acting out isnt a result of that, but I do wonder.......No need to answer that, I just want to be honest with you about it.

Bens case is different. Have you ever heard him speak fondly of his parents? He does it quite often. Yet he he didnt make the effort to see his own child. He denied her those experiences that he himself cherished. I cant imagine being a child, adolescent and teen knowing your father makes the support payments and has no interest in seeing me. I think for most kids that would or could be devastating.

I have got nothing else from Bens posts that he is selfish and childish. So to think that not seeing his child was anything other then selfishness and childishness is beyond my capability. Coupled with the fact he has not taken responsibility for any of the bad things that have happened in his life

If thats harsh to you then thats what it is.

I would keep my mouth shut about it but when he calls out someone else for their parenting skills, it pushes me over the edge..........He has absolutely no right.........

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#615152 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I'd say thats you.
Why would someone justify beating an infant, Rider ?

I don't justify my choices with my daughter.
Monsters like you are the ones who does wrong and then claim they aren't perfect .

You are just like a rapist who says, "She was asking for it!"

You are a demented little imp.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#615153 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
.....Hell Ben just got done saying I justify beating babies. Spanking a child is hardly beating a baby..........
You just justified it right there!
He said the "child" was 18 months old, IE: A BABY.

You are one sick and evil creature.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#615154 Jan 4, 2014
The baby was 6 months old.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615155 Jan 4, 2014
Well...I guess my food for thought post...brought up some thoughts...not necessarily the way I intended but...oh well...I meant well.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#615156 Jan 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Well...I guess my food for thought post...brought up some thoughts...not necessarily the way I intended but...oh well...I meant well.
Thoughts around here tend to be on the volatile side.

Hey Annie :)

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#615157 Jan 4, 2014
This Topix sure is messed up. I don't see anything interesting here either. Sad what this ha become.......

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#615158 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm gonna say one more thing. I'm glad your ok with how your parents did things. I hope your acting out isnt a result of that, but I do wonder.......No need to answer that, I just want to be honest with you about it.
Bens case is different. Have you ever heard him speak fondly of his parents? He does it quite often. Yet he he didnt make the effort to see his own child. He denied her those experiences that he himself cherished. I cant imagine being a child, adolescent and teen knowing your father makes the support payments and has no interest in seeing me. I think for most kids that would or could be devastating.
I have got nothing else from Bens posts that he is selfish and childish. So to think that not seeing his child was anything other then selfishness and childishness is beyond my capability. Coupled with the fact he has not taken responsibility for any of the bad things that have happened in his life
If thats harsh to you then thats what it is.
I would keep my mouth shut about it but when he calls out someone else for their parenting skills, it pushes me over the edge..........He has absolutely no right.........
I didn't say I was OK with my parent's decision. I said that I don't hold it against them and I don't love them any less for that decision. I wouldn't have made that decision but that's just me.

I wasn't a baby when they decided that I was in too much danger to stay with them. My brain was fully formed. My actions are mine alone. It's not like they left me on a curb somewhere. They sent me to live with one of the wealthiest men in China at the time.

It was just an observation and I apologise for getting between you and Ben.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#615159 Jan 4, 2014
TIM958 wrote:
This Topix sure is messed up. I don't see anything interesting here either. Sad what this ha become.......
Hello Tim!

Rare I 'see' you around anywhere(here,'there'..) I'll take this opportunity to wish you and yours the best in this New Year.

Yeah, things of redeeming quality are few and far between -like old man's teeth - I still check in , here and others , see if I can be salt and light.

Best to ya...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#615160 Jan 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Food for thought...
Columnist John R. Gunn writes, "One cannot pay a man a greater tribute today than to say that he possesses the grace of humility. The word humility means, literally, a low estimate of self, but this does not imply self-depreciation. When you hear someone depreciating himself, usually you can put it down as a sort of counterfeit humility. Someone has said,'The true way to be humble is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your full height before some higher nature that will show you how small your greatness is.'."
"For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned."(Romans 12:3)

"Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves."(Phil. 2:3)

"Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive."(Colossians 3:12,13)

:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#615161 Jan 4, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
What do I know, I am am evil monster according to RR and Rider for giving up my daughter.

Apparently people who put their children up for adoption are even worse monsters than me because they are financial dead beats as well.

But, hitting a baby is just fine as long as you call it "spanking" !

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#615162 Jan 4, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,[a] but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.
Philippians 3:13-14
K-Love
For brainwashed Christians, there is no Heavenly "prize", only shock when they find out they've been lied to.

“Life Force One”

#615163 Jan 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
To those who worship God to avoid to avoid Hell:
"Any dog will beg and do tricks for table scraps. What honor is their to either in that ?
The dog who stays by his masters side no matter the reward, or lack there of, honors them both." - ME 12:11
http://www.newson6.com/story/15333850/solider...

“Life Force One”

#615164 Jan 4, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I bite my toenails all the time.
Except that one that has something growing on it.
Hi Dink!!

Haven't seen you on Topix in ages.

Hope all is well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Gods r Delusion x... 673,296
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Rob Ford Sr 286,296
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Catcher1 104,723
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 981,314
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,052
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr Peter Ross 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,813
More from around the web