Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#615039 Jan 3, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The coldest that I have experienced was when I lived in Ohio it got down to 20 below zero....
I have seen a person put a rose in dry ice and when they pulled it out they hit it on a table and it shattered like glass....Do you think that would happen to living objects exposed to that low temperature?
Its going to get down to 20 below here in the next few days. I may not even go into the office. I cant imagine anyone coming out in that cold to buy what I'm sellin anyway........

Yes I think it would happen to living objects, but because of the mass difference they would have to be exposed in the dry ice longer.

I was thinking about the 135 below zero scenario. I wonder if a person could even breathe in temps like that. You would think it could freeze your throat and lungs, but maybe body temps would prevent that (shrug).
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615040 Jan 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Okay people...have a great day. Time to head to the grocery store...get my healthy veggies and fruits!
Have a great day and remember to smile at someone...even if you don't feel like it.
Later my friends...and even my foes.
eat onion and beans, and you will s.... with veggise mixed with chilly,
farts will stink worse from dr Shrink,who eat meat,potatoes,rices,beef and everyday 2 gallons of booz,
and is more heatlhy from your reterded brain and sick criple dead body,
I doubt if you be alive 2015

crazy punks like you makes me laugh

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#615041 Jan 3, 2014
fear4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you and yours sister !
Thanks for thinking about me.......
Big Smile.
Happy New year all!
!!!! OH BOY !!!! Happy NEW YEAR (c:

I was hoping that if I gave a shout out- you would peek in. WOndered about you many times.
Trusting that you are well - What have you been up to dear friend ?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#615042 Jan 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't nag...nagging helps no one and becomes quite obnoxious!
I will offer my encouragement and any advice that you ask for.
I have lost 42lbs in the last 5 months. I didn't diet...I learned to eat differently and to get my body moving. Only on rare occasions do I eat prepackaged food...I cook about 80% of everything that goes in to my mouth. I learned portion control by weighing and measuring. I also keep a daily log of what I eat. It holds me accountable and honest.
I also didn't eliminate any foods that I love...I just learned to eat them in moderation. I love certain foods such as cheese crackers...so I eat them...except now I weigh them out...no more just pouring out what I think is a portion. You would be surprised how much we over estimate portions.
I eat 80% really healthy and 20% whatever the heck I want...as long as it falls within that 20% that I have set aside for "junk"!
I also started working out. I just kept looking for not only exercises that my body would allow me to do but also ones that I enjoy. Nothing worse that making yourself do an exercise that not only makes you hurt...but that you HATE.
I posted that article for a few different reasons...
I know that Epi enjoys human interest stories. Senecus reads a lot of blogs. I also thought that maybe there were others that needed just a bit of inspiration to make it through whatever they are facing.
It might be strange to some here that it was faith based. I don't hate Christianity nor Christians. I am not hoping that it goes away. I think that some people have taken it down a road of "hate" and "fear"...well...enou gh of that.
People need hope...they need inspiration...if they find that through faith then I celebrate that with them...
Rosa...whatever you do...do it for yourself...because you love yourself...because you are worth it.
Oh...and one last thing...please don't fall for any of those "lose 30lbs/15kg in 2 weeks"...you might lose some weight but can you follow it for the rest of your life. If the answer is no...then science has proven that almost everyone will gain that weight back plus more.
Good luck...let me know if you get to a point that you need a "kick in the butt"! I can do that...
Good job (((((((Annie)))))))))

(c:

We have made THE changes too- Don dropped 60 lbs (too much) I lost 13 with out trying.

You gave great advice.

Love you sister.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#615043 Jan 3, 2014
Happy travels besties (c:

(((((((Ken)))))))) I am freezing- Get that woman some clothes dude.

(c;

0 to 5 degrees here today- and our coal stove is working at max feed.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#615044 Jan 3, 2014
"Religion is a byproduct of fear," he says. "For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?"

Arthur C. Clarke, Author

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#615047 Jan 3, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
"Religion is a byproduct of fear," he says. "For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?"

Arthur C. Clarke, Author
Now that's a good writer.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#615050 Jan 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal...just to be able to keep walking!
I saw my mother go from being an active and vibrant woman to one that couldn't get up out her chair. By the time she died at 54 she could barely get out of bed.
I thought I had somehow beaten the arthritis until an injury I had to my stomach muscles a few years ago that limited my mobility...then it hit. Over the last couple of years I found myself becoming my mother.
So finally last year...I decided I had enough of the pity party and changed my life...I took control...I took charge. So now it is me against my body...I am determined to win! LOL
It has been a long road...I have struggled...I have been exhausted...I have had weak moments...I have even shed a few tears...but I have never given up.
I haven't ever said too much about the struggles over the last few years but I am a firm believer that our struggles are not just our own. I have always believed that our struggles are a way of reaching out to help others that might be facing struggles of their own. So this year...I am enough control of my own to maybe help others with theirs.
What good are life lessons if you don't use them...someone asked me once...when are you going to start using the lessons that you have already been given.
Your mother was relatively 'young' when she passed, did arthritis exacerbate another condition she may have had?

So you've experienced the onset of an arthritic condition too? I didn't know you struggled with such, if so by what you've written sounds hereditary. Has been said "we can't pick our genes" ,unfortunately.

Self-pity can be immobilizing, keeps us in the state that initiated such and oftentimes worsens it. You Lass obviously recognised such and embarked on a journey to solutions to rectify the situation. Kudos!

And "giving back" is quite scriptural, mind you- it's really the essence of the Gospel - giving out that which was freely given to you:

"Freely you have received; freely give."(Matt. 10:8b)

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#615051 Jan 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just quote mining, so don't know much about him. What types of books does he write?

Location hidden

#615055 Jan 3, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>I was just quote mining, so don't know much about him. What types of books does he write?
Science Fiction mostly.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615056 Jan 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Science Fiction mostly.
Wavin' atcha girlfriend...hope your day is going well!

Location hidden

#615057 Jan 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Wavin' atcha girlfriend...hope your day is going well!
Yeah it is, despite the heat. Whew. Good thing we have a pool.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#615058 Jan 3, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Gd'affernoon,
Oh I know Jack ...I travel the halls too ...if there's a puddle I ain't sailed, I gotta find it and cross it ...lease that's the way I remember it. Slowing down a little though, ya know what I mean. I dunno, maybe I'm not as scared of getting run over as I used to be. Or maybe Annie's right ...take some time to be a friend ...When I think of the number of folks that will never take the number of breaths I've taken ...damn, I hope I wasn't rude to somebody shortly before they cashed in ...maybe something as simple as tip of the hat would of made a difference to someone. You believe in the butterfly effect Jack? I don't know about you ...but sometimes this place can freak me out.
h
Well Ken, oftentimes I've thought of abandoning this place (Topix) all together, yet I know there are souls to be touched and lives that can be affected by even a kind or helpful word. It's what I sense the Master would want of any of His "students" , give what you've been given by Him. Now conversely,if there are those who claim to be His "students" yet exhibit character that He would not teach- one must wonder who their real "teacher" is. Topix seems to be replete with the latter.

Butterfly effect(as in "Chaos Theory")- that a very small difference in the initial state of a physical system can make a significant difference to the state later on. Or in popular jargon a small event changing the course of the universe. A poem comes to mind:

"He was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in still another village, where He worked in a carpenter shop until He was 30. Then for three years He was an itinerant preacher. He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never had a family or owned a house. He didn't go to college. He never traveled more than 200 miles from the place He was born. He did none of the things one usually associates with greatness. He had no credentials but Himself. He was only 33 when public opinion turned against Him. His friends deserted Him. He was turned over to His enemies and went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed to a cross between two thieves. When He was dying, His executioners gambled for His clothing, the only property He had.... on earth. When He was dead, He was laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend. Nineteenth centuries have come and gone, and today He is the central figure of the human race, the leader of mankind's progress. All the armies that ever marched, all the navies that ever sailed, all the parliaments that ever sat, all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man on earth as much as that One Solitary Life. "

Just look at Topix, how often His name is brought forward, or reference is made of Him :)

You have a good evening ,Ken.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#615059 Jan 3, 2014
Sigh...It was hard smiling at the grocery store. Especially in the check-out lane. Why would someone set something heavy down on your loaf of bread?

Or put frozen items in a paper bag?

Or...instead of putting groceries in any type of bag...they just throw them back in the cart?

I don't know.

I tried to be nice.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615060 Jan 3, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ken, oftentimes I've thought of abandoning this place (Topix) all together, yet I know there are souls to be touched and lives that can be affected by even a kind or helpful word. It's what I sense the Master would want of any of His "students" , give what you've been given by Him. Now conversely,if there are those who claim to be His "students" yet exhibit character that He would not teach- one must wonder who their real "teacher" is. Topix seems to be replete with the latter.
Butterfly effect(as in "Chaos Theory")- that a very small difference in the initial state of a physical system can make a significant difference to the state later on. Or in popular jargon a small event changing the course of the universe. A poem comes to mind:
"He was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in still another village, where He worked in a carpenter shop until He was 30. Then for three years He was an itinerant preacher. He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never had a family or owned a house. He didn't go to college. He never traveled more than 200 miles from the place He was born. He did none of the things one usually associates with greatness. He had no credentials but Himself. He was only 33 when public opinion turned against Him. His friends deserted Him. He was turned over to His enemies and went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed to a cross between two thieves. When He was dying, His executioners gambled for His clothing, the only property He had.... on earth. When He was dead, He was laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend. Nineteenth centuries have come and gone, and today He is the central figure of the human race, the leader of mankind's progress. All the armies that ever marched, all the navies that ever sailed, all the parliaments that ever sat, all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man on earth as much as that One Solitary Life. "
Just look at Topix, how often His name is brought forward, or reference is made of Him :)
You have a good evening ,Ken.
mister
your halucinations to be teacher,are sick and without of any spiritual authorization,
1/nobody asked you to teach anyone?
2/ God didn't appoint you to be teacher of cyber mutts?
3/ your past record till now is witness against your heart hate, disgrace,and insults mocking other believers not known to you?
4/ conspire conspiracies with atheists, godless scumbags to riot FR and take over to be big shot on radio-is your complete failure and shame
5/today mocking dead preachers,or old 100 years dead Camping,does clearly shows wickedness and low stupid IQ of cyber scumbag having not any clue what to be teacher and spiritual advisors to others

it is shame that such old scumbags dare to say others that they are better from others,and that God made them teachers,and human lords
WHAT A MOTHER F...... GOING ON WITH ALL OF YOU SPIRITUAL CRIMINALS AND SOB

it is something for evil scums like you
http://itccs.org

they get you soon as you can dream inside of your rotten brain
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615061 Jan 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Sigh...It was hard smiling at the grocery store. Especially in the check-out lane. Why would someone set something heavy down on your loaf of bread?
Or put frozen items in a paper bag?
Or...instead of putting groceries in any type of bag...they just throw them back in the cart?
I don't know.
I tried to be nice.
stupid like you,never will understand such business follow to make more money, using negligence,disrespect and shut nousy gossipers like you bringing evil gossip all way around.

get life you pathetic old nousy vegies skin after eating 2 LB beans mixed with onion,carrots and chilly powder
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615062 Jan 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
you are really retard,during one year 10 different awatars,make you halucination imaginary day dreams maniacial shisophrenic,
mostly LCD and crack cause such f...up brain like yours,

what a cyber jerk?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#615063 Jan 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal...just to be able to keep walking!
I saw my mother go from being an active and vibrant woman to one that couldn't get up out her chair. By the time she died at 54 she could barely get out of bed.
I thought I had somehow beaten the arthritis until an injury I had to my stomach muscles a few years ago that limited my mobility...then it hit. Over the last couple of years I found myself becoming my mother.
So finally last year...I decided I had enough of the pity party and changed my life...I took control...I took charge. So now it is me against my body...I am determined to win! LOL
It has been a long road...I have struggled...I have been exhausted...I have had weak moments...I have even shed a few tears...but I have never given up.
I haven't ever said too much about the struggles over the last few years but I am a firm believer that our struggles are not just our own. I have always believed that our struggles are a way of reaching out to help others that might be facing struggles of their own. So this year...I am enough control of my own to maybe help others with theirs.
What good are life lessons if you don't use them...someone asked me once...when are you going to start using the lessons that you have already been given.
Good on ya! Keep right on going.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#615064 Jan 3, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
First class can be the ZUMBA! Well...maybe we should practice a bit first...don't want to scare people!
That Zumba is becoming very trendy in all the gyms around here. And yeah, I did go yesterday.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#615065 Jan 3, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We are all brothers and sisters in GOD..... Sounds a bit strange written that way, but I'm sure you get my driftwood :)
true brothers and sisters in Christ,
doesn't believe that Jesus died from animals and your husband dog"Puggy" who enter heaven and is waiting for you,building in this time dig house for you and him
THIS FAKE STORY WAS FROM YOU WRITTEN 1 YEAR AGO

also you are fake,not sister in Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web