Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#614766 Dec 31, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
What luck we have as we draw to the close of 2013? But, as CBart used to say, we Prayed them here :)
Are you being sarcastic Serah?

Or do you feel yourself and
Rider on the Storm are truly lucky for: myself, Seen and Luci?

I never liked that saying "he prayed us here" ..
I never believed him. I found him as mean
and
as condescending as you are- yer
always, of course, claiming the Name of Christ all the while posting an
insincere smile..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614767 Dec 31, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Have to agree with you in some ways here; war is definitely a big, big problem that is not going to go away and Christian families are involved, whether they like it or not. Just have a look at what is planned on being spent for munitions, and what is planned on being spent for peace on earth, and you can see we have our priorities up the creek.
I agree that war is usually two wrongs trying to make a right.

I find it sad that so few understand the horror of war and that is indeed murder. Justified sometimes, but murder none the less.

"The greatest sacrifice a soldier makes is not his life but his humanity." - ME 10:47

Location hidden

#614768 Dec 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you could if there were any proof.
As soon as Christianity stops writing checks that reality won't cash we all get along better.
So, what can you do that a non-Christian can not ?
Serah encourages young homosexuals to have gene manipulation
to make them "not gay" anymore..

Is her god not fit enough to create his children perfectly in
their mother's wombs?
Or does Serah only believe "straight people" are formed perfectly
in their mother's wombs??

This woman believes in gene manipulation--
how can she also claim to trust god??

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614769 Dec 31, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
their mother's wombs?
That is the kind of question I have been asking of religious people for 40 years.

Why worship a deity that made such awful creatures and such an ugly world ?

Location hidden

#614770 Dec 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Happy New Year@ Luci...Seen...LeLe...and you too "G".
Thank you - truly!
- not easy to go against the "tide"..
Wishing you the best 2014 ever!!
Sending you my best.- always.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614771 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#614773 Dec 31, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
their mother's wombs?
We haven't forgotten that one. On a forum what people say remains as hard evidence, as long as the posts aren't deleted.
PresidentOdummy

Montréal, Canada

#614774 Dec 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't forgotten that one. On a forum what people say remains as hard evidence, as long as the posts aren't deleted.
homosexuals are the satan! they will burn in the firey hell God set for them!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614775 Dec 31, 2013
PresidentOdummy wrote:
<quoted text> homosexuals are the satan! they will burn in the firey hell God set for them!
At least you will be warm.

Bye!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614776 Dec 31, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I was offering my thoughts- my opinions on the death penalty
here on wsjlm (last year).
My opinions and thoughts pissed Skom -,off it seemed..
I even thought he and I were cool enough to pm him w a "wtf" He
Used tht here in public to try and make me look dishonest;.
Prior to this discussion Skom and I had private pms regarding our/ my raw
thoughts on abuse and the trickle effect it has on further abuse.. I gave
My thoughts
on a loving God.. He has since blown everything I said into orbit.
I want him to post those pms from me .. proving his claims against my words..
W all the bs he claims - every single
time I post he slanders my character.
He's like a god darn blck fly- wont cease till its swatted for good.
I have lost respect for so many here because of their support and silence
re:this abusive poster.
You are clearly drunk again

We did not have any private PM's over it

You butted into two very public exchanges going on in this room to state those conflicting opinions and start fights

And we never had any PM exchanges about child abuse. In fact the only exchange we had was on here when you suggested I cover for pedophiles because I am a Catholic

You are a sick and delusional person

For the new year, get professional help

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614777 Dec 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!
To you as well:)

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#614778 Dec 31, 2013
PresidentOdummy wrote:
<quoted text> homosexuals are the satan! they will burn in the firey hell God set for them!
Fly away, fairy, and take all your fairytales with you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614781 Dec 31, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>G, we have walked different paths and have not shared the same experiences. It is a tad hard writing of the emotions of the times when we were at our lowest, whether we were scared or whether we had lost hope for tomorrow in a public forum, as we both know, because of the ridicule and flack we receieve, simply through lack of empathy or disbelief.
I have, when I was in my early 20's, prayed away much that I'm not going to write about now, but if nothing else, that is something a non-Christian would not have done, because I pray the Lord's Prayer when I am not Praying for others.
What Christianity checks would you like to see stopped by Christians? Would you like us to stop Praying for others, in their time of need? What, as a Christian, could I do, as a non-Chrisitan, to make your life better? What, as a Christian, could I do by becoming a non-Christian to help this world we all share together?
People write casually that Missionaries are causing grief in the world today, but if you measure up the grief they are causing alongside the good they are giving, how do you think the answers would look? What do you think would happen to those in need that are helped by Christians if Christians simply stopped existing? Do you know how much the world is helped by donations, of time, money, food and friendship from Christians?
Do you know that there are many Christians visiting the lonely? What would you do, to help the world we all share together, if all of this assistance was taken away? How does a non-Christian help the world, in your eyes?
Pray, proselytize, help others... ; All things that non-Christian do.

What can a Christian do that a non-Christian can't ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614782 Dec 31, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I like your original quote; we have had many Soldiers in our Family, in Scotland and also Australia, and I have the enlistment records of one of my Ancestors, where he lied about how many children he had, because if he had written 4 children, he would not have been accepted. My Brother could have been called up for the Vietnam war (we had the number system here for that war) but, he was lucky, his number did not come up. He would not have gone to war, it was against his principles, and he would have run away (defected?) from home at the ripe old age of 17 and if he had been found, he would have been charged by our Government accordingly.
Oh, there is much to answer for, in our history, and I don't think we are learning from it at all......we just turn the page, keep on reading, and wait for the pages to be filled.
The act of taking another human's life, no matter the reason, diminishes the humanity of the one who did the killing. That does not make it right or wrong, just the truth.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614784 Dec 31, 2013
Serah will talk sh!t for a millennia before she answers any question involving logic and or reason.

There are plenty of non religious people and orgs worldwide who help the needy, only difference is, they pay tax, don't make a profit and don't tell people they have believe their various delusions or they'll go to imaginary hell.

Cracked.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614785 Dec 31, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What a laugh!! How can I encourage people who are gay to have gene manipulation? HaHa, all I did was post a link and ask someone who posted regularly in here if he would have it done, I don't even know if it can be done, yet, but it will be I guess....... And you blame GOD? Sorry, G, but my Brother (the only homosexual whose life I have been totally involved with) has had a horrible life. He contracted AIDs in his early 40's when it first hit the scene as such, and had to quit his very good job as a Technician with Telstra because of it. He has been on heavy drugs since, then, and although he sleeps his life away, he lives.

He has no family, no children, no-one as such to live with him and care for him as one's offspring can. We visit, take him to places, he goes to whatever parties or gatherings are on, when and if his health is up to it. He was molested twice in his life that I am aware of; once as a young boy and again as a young teenager by his scout master.

This in itself has raised questions....... However, if he could have had his life all over, and not had to live the life of a Homosexual, would he? That was what I was writing about and what LeLe is referring to.
I'll get the posts. You're lying through your teeth now.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614787 Jan 1, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Believe in JESUS....
Wrong again. Many non-Christians believe in Jesus... myself for one.

However, that isn't "doing" anything in the real world. People believe in aliens, too. It doesn't "do" anything.

Try again or just honestly admit that your religion provides nothing in this world that isn't provided even by atheists..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614788 Jan 1, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What a laugh!! How can I encourage people who are gay to have gene manipulation? HaHa, all I did was post a link and ask someone who posted regularly in here if he would have it done, I don't even know if it can be done, yet, but it will be I guess....... And you blame GOD? Sorry, G, but my Brother (the only homosexual whose life I have been totally involved with) has had a horrible life. He contracted AIDs in his early 40's when it first hit the scene as such, and had to quit his very good job as a Technician with Telstra because of it. He has been on heavy drugs since, then, and although he sleeps his life away, he lives.
He has no family, no children, no-one as such to live with him and care for him as one's offspring can. We visit, take him to places, he goes to whatever parties or gatherings are on, when and if his health is up to it. He was molested twice in his life that I am aware of; once as a young boy and again as a young teenager by his scout master.
This in itself has raised questions....... However, if he could have had his life all over, and not had to live the life of a Homosexual, would he? That was what I was writing about and what LeLe is referring to.
I said nothing about gays. I asked you a question:

Why worship a deity that made such awful creatures and such an ugly world ?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#614789 Jan 1, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
River Tam is a lightweight child troll who is obsessed with getting my attention by making up outrageous lies/insults, in the hopes of getting me to reply. So I find it amusing to just ignore her. That seems to frustrate her deeply.
LOL

Pointing out what a fuckinloon you are doesn't require your participation, ASStral boy.

What a fuckinloon

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#614790 Jan 1, 2014
H_A_P_P_Y

2_0_1_4

E_V_E_R_Y_O_N_E

“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”~

Maya Angelou

Thought for the day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min PELE78 56,117
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 min akon mason 70
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Johnny 507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 650,173
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web