Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#614829 Jan 1, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
so incredible sick brain and stupid,you and your psycho comments.
there only is one bundle of world trush be thrown to hell included you,
without your fricking wonders,ironies and daily BS
you are not better person then day before yeastrday,
nobody remove you from this satanic condement budle be thrown to the hell
stinky, is that you?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614830 Jan 1, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
This thing between you two cracks me up.
Did you's two used to go out?
this is their business not yours you poor Dork?

if they crack you up,just crack in half and get a hell with you,you misearable poor dork

what a idiots?every year are more retarded sick,and pahthetic lunatics

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614831 Jan 1, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Skom :)
I hope this year is twice as good as last and half as good as the next for you.
That would be nice

Thank you for the kind wishes friend

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#614832 Jan 1, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have something such as this...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T20R330...
I don't even know what else to say...
There is just nothing about that post that rings of "love"...the only sound that I hear is..."hatred".
I know the vast majority of Christians would not sway these things...even though some might agree with that post. Sadly though...those remaining few speak the loudest at times. They are like toxic fumes that fill the air and choke the life out you...
At this point I don't even feel anger...just an incredible sense of sadness. Sad that this type of hatred will never go away.
I am thinking about climbing to the top of the hill...and never coming down.
I clicked on Top Stories the other day for the first time in I can't remember when and that guy's name was the last post in like a dozen rooms

I think that gives a pretty good idea of what we are dealing with here

Still, I agree it is sad. And i know what you mean when it passes the point where you even have energy left to be outraged because it has happened too many times. I think some people carry so much hate inside of them that they are toxic to the soul to even be around

But the one thing that helps that feeling of exasperation is reminding yourself that most people are not like that. Some people roam around like joy vampires and you can't let them succeed.

I have used similar examples for different analogies in the past but if some lunatic was under a freeway overpass shouting hate rhetoric would he pay him any attention or allow it to color your view of mankind in general? You just gotta compartmentalize when it comes to looking at people. And people like that you just put 'em in a box somewhere and try not to think about it.

Yes its important not to forget they are out there as things can get dangerous when we completely disregard the reality of how some people are as hate can be contagious. But these people can only take something from us that we give them. I actually need to keep that in mind much more often across the board

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#614833 Jan 1, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are creepy.
Kinda void of anything good and right.
I'm pretty sure I'm less than ten yrs older than you..
So- you must be- what.. 47 or 48?
Carry on w your making a complete as* of yourself..
Pathetic.
What's up shortie?

That post was poppin

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614834 Jan 1, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Mr Ben
I had some good times with
you playing with your brains
from the ice cube to the snake
in the cradle thing.I even managed
to po you off and raise the b/p.lol
While all the while sitting safely
behind a screen knowing you could
not get your hands on me or around
my neck LOL. Want the best for you
for this coming year 2014
All I would do is give you a big hug and a kiss.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614835 Jan 1, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
I'll never understand the mentality of wanting to keep others
from being free to b who they are. And justifying it all while
hiding behind god.
What's their goal I wonder?
Are they all simply brainwashed??
I don't know. I think that humans are more easily led to hatred and violence if they think some "highest authority" says it's OK.

It is much easier to be an animal than a human.
We haven't evolved much beyond the "talking monkey" stage.

"Homo Sapiens is erroneous. Homo Lunatis would be more accurate." - ME 5:38

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#614836 Jan 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I think that humans are more easily led to hatred and violence if they think some "highest authority" says it's OK.
Interesting:

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#614837 Jan 1, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this is their business not yours you poor Dork?
if they crack you up,just crack in half and get a hell with you,you misearable poor dork
what a idiots?every year are more retarded sick,and pahthetic lunatics
Did you remember to take your senility pill?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614838 Jan 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pEk138lqaFoXX
I see you post your own image,
to your lover buddy Benio,
good team seed of satan together with deceiver and cyber Liar- anme Sencus from land of rising sun
he heeeeeeeeeee
with blood of bloddy red ancestors scavenbers killing all converted indians to christianity

don't forget timbo eaten by cannibals,and indonesian penises.
You delight in them and night shift to mock old dead Camping and his FR

new year is yours final year
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614839 Jan 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
you claim to be educated,
also you should know that your brain never evolved much beyond talking monkey
past 3 years you behave like talking monkey,not Homo Sapiens only Homo Lunatic
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614840 Jan 1, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Did you remember to take your senility pill?
you remind me to
FART AT YOU NOSE ,YOU POOR IDIOT
majority of stupid americans take pills,drugs,alcohol and are goofs
I am not dr Shrink of Dork and stupid ones like you,
sniff my stinking fart after new year mexican heavy chilly,and few bottles of moon shine drank together wit Le Le

any way born ,grow and dead- You are always poor Dork
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614841 Jan 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
All I would do is give you a big hug and a kiss.
you are like Judash
kissed Jesus with a big hug,and stab in his back,sold Him to be killed

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614842 Jan 1, 2014
@Epi...

I ran across this man's story...it is inspiring...it will sadden you and elate you at the same time.

I might not be Christian...I might not agree with all that a Christian believes...I do however believe that we all find our inspiration...our hope...in something...and whatever that is...we should celebrate it.

So for anyone that is facing changes...struggles...you mind find hope in this young mans story.

Here is the beginning...but there is so much more to it...

My parents always taught me that honesty is the best policy, and I try to be an open book (even when it hurts.) I am a recovering food addict. I've struggled with overeating and unhealthy habits most of my life. I've always been overweight, and I've almost always shopped at stores with "big and tall" in the name. I tipped the scales at 461.2 pounds in March 2012. Then, something changed. God opened my eyes to the sobering reality that I was far from perfect. He softened my heart to accept that by His grace, I could change my unhealthy lifestyle to be better reflective of His nature and to bring glory to Him. He changed my heart, I changed my mind, and as a result, my body changed. This blog details my weight-loss journey. I open up to share with you intimate details of my struggles and successes in hopes of motivating others to go through similar life-changes. By no means am I where I want to be yet, but I'm fighting tooth and nail to get there, and by God's power, I'm making progress.

http://farfromperfectdottv.blogspot.com/searc...

This link will take you to his blog.

I thought you might enjoy a story of inspiration instead of what is normally available here.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614846 Jan 1, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Why even bother.. She'll ( they will) still spin it.

We all know she's manipulating the truth here. Serah and many " mature"
Jesus "loving" Christians in here treated that young man as if he
had a contagious disease. Not sure if I saw any of them offer a hand in Love towards him.
They insulted him and used their god to do it..
His crime?? Coming "out" on wsjlm..*sigh*

Serah believes her telling the story of her brother somehow exonerates her from
the manner she -deep in her heart- feels towards homosexuals.

I find her a monster.
Never thought I'd say this..

I agree with you LeLe. 100%

Lol. Happy New Year!

Location hidden

#614847 Jan 1, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Does picketing against gays at fried chicken restaurants count??
How about picketing funerals of young service men coming home to
be buried- after giving their life for their county??
Does the negative many "Christians" throw into society - in the name of God-count??
They count.

Location hidden

#614849 Jan 1, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>so incredible sick brain and stupid,you and your psycho comments.

there only is one bundle of world trush be thrown to hell included you,
without your fricking wonders,ironies and daily BS

you are not better person then day before yeastrday,
nobody remove you from this satanic condement budle be thrown to the hell
Reported.

Location hidden

#614850 Jan 1, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a religion, as I have stated hundreds of times, so I cannot admit that my religion provides nothing......
BWAHAHAHA !!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#614856 Jan 1, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Just like i said
"I guarantee you won't address anything on point as to why you can't share your 'truth' and prove my point for me and show you lied AGAIN about context making any difference"
So why is it you have trouble articulating the 'truth' that was shared with you as a 2 year old? You are either a coward because someone mocked you 5 years ago or you are not smart enough to convey messages that can be understood by a 2 year old
SEEN SAID;
"Fine, if you want to believe that when I was only 2 years old I was a super genius who somehow knew all about OBEs, all the different energies and abilities of my soul, the nature of God, the process of death, judgment, how the universe is created from anti-matter, to matter, to ever ascending life forms, what's necessary for spiritual evolvement, thought transfer, reincarnation, and many other things, then somehow projected them into my NDE. Well, good luck with coming up a theory on how to explain that I knew all that and more, then projected it into the experience.
But I'm telling you that I there was no way in hell I knew anything about ANY of it beforehand. Heck, I don't even remember if I was potty trained at the time let alone advanced enough to know all that."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9R1KP1...
How did you understand all that stuff at age 2, even with someone telling you? Why don't you share the lesson plan your god used when imparting all this wisdom on a 2 year old. If it worked for you at age 2, surely it will work for adults.
This will be good for you. You can let others see if the problem lies with your inability to explain or other people's inability to understand why you are saying. And you will get to share that truth of yours that means so much to you that you never talk about. And perhaps you can direct some Christians onto the path you are aware of by explaining it instead of just bashing Christianity? Everything you do is consistent with someone who made up their story and doesn't really have any truth to share. But if this really happened just repeat what your god told you or what knowledge he gave you at age 2
You sure are one sick minded and twisted pathological liar.

This is still JUST as I stated. You take someone's statement, add your own twisted train wreck of a spin to it, then use your lie(s) to accuse your victim of being a fraud/liar. Those age old statements have not one thing to do with what I stated several posts ago.

So again dimwitted pathological liar, I cannot articulate any meaningful way to TELL someone how to use spiritual gifts if they don't already have them, nor TELL them how to use the energies of their souls, when it was all SHOWN to me.

So it's not my problem you cannot understand this and have your own twisted train wreck of a pathological lie stuck in your evil mind.

And do stop lying on what "God" would want me to do, that is only your self serving lie.

Go away you sick minded liar.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#614859 Jan 1, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Seenie,
You are gonna hurt my feelings calling me repulsive
And why do you go by the written word when you can read souls?
Seentheotherside said:
Plus like I mentioned to you before my soul can read other souls and discern if they're good or evil. And everything I read, I call their soul signature. This eliminates being deceived by evil "divine" beings.
And when God is about to reveal himself to me I get a warning that seems like an increase of energy in the center of my soul. It also imparts to me that he's about to reveal himself and speak to me.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9R1KP1...
When is the last time your god revealed himself to you? Was he pleased about the fact that you don't even try to teach his message?
You forgot the most important part of your lie. The part where you claim I go by the book of lies, instead of God.

Again, just as I stated, you have added your own twisted train wreck of a spin to my statements, then try using it to falsely accuse me of being a fraud/liar.

You make it so easy to show others your evil deceit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Hypocrite watch 86,869
We have off world aliens/Grey's that look like ... 1 hr annebonney 12
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,069
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 703,469
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 3 hr Infinite Force 1
the end and destruction of christianity 5 hr Infinite Force 3
Pray 4 Sleeping Libtard 2 Wake UP! 11 hr True 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,391