Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614668 Dec 31, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
What luck we have as we draw to the close of 2013? But, as CBart used to say, we Prayed them here :)
I have heard that since I have been on this thread.

I wonder...how many of those same people that "prayed us here" have spent time trying to "pray us away".

Makes me think...be careful what you pray for.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614669 Dec 31, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
So ok, Dr is even more repulsive than Skumbucket. I just made the mistake of reading "that" last post of his, instead of scrolling past as usual, ewwwwwwwwwwww how disgusting.
What a sick, sick, sick, creature he is.
Seenie,

You are gonna hurt my feelings calling me repulsive

And why do you go by the written word when you can read souls?

Seentheotherside said:

Plus like I mentioned to you before my soul can read other souls and discern if they're good or evil. And everything I read, I call their soul signature. This eliminates being deceived by evil "divine" beings.

And when God is about to reveal himself to me I get a warning that seems like an increase of energy in the center of my soul. It also imparts to me that he's about to reveal himself and speak to me.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9R1KP1...

When is the last time your god revealed himself to you? Was he pleased about the fact that you don't even try to teach his message?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614670 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year@ Luci...Seen...LeLe...and you too "G".

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614671 Dec 31, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
After Troy Davis: The Religious Belief Breakdown on the Death Penalty
Tobin Grant
The execution of Troy Davis last night in Georgia has reinvigorated public debate over the death penalty. Davis was convicted in the 1989 murder of Georgia police officer Mark MacPhail. The execution made headlines because there were questions raised about the evidence in the case, including recantations by seven of the nine witnesses against Davis.
0922Death%20Penalty%201.JPG
The execution was condemned by Pope Benedict XVI, former president Jimmy Carter, and governments around the globe. In the U.S., most Christians support the use of the death penalty to punish murders. Unlike Catholics and mainline Protestants, evangelicals support for capital punishment remains high even among those who say their views are shaped most by their religious beliefs.
There is almost no difference between evangelicals who say they are influenced by their beliefs and those who do not. Around 70 percent of both kinds of evangelicals support the death penalty. Evangelicals who cite religious beliefs are most influential to them are the same as those who say their views are shaped most by personal experience, education, the median, family, friends, or anything else. For other Protestants and Catholics, religious beliefs make them more opposed to the death penalty. Catholics who say they are most influenced by their beliefs oppose the death penalty. Only a third of these Catholics support the death penalty. Support for the death penalty doubles if a Catholic does not cite religion as most influential on their thinking. Similarly, one-quarter of Mainline Protestants who are influenced by religious beliefs support the death penalty. The vast majority of other Mainline Protestants favor capital punishment. For both groups, those who see their beliefs as influencing their views are much less likely to support the death penalty.
Do you even understand what you posted?

People who cite their Christian faith as a factor in their decision are way less likely to support the death penalty except for evangelicals, who are only the 16th largest denomination. To put it in perspective Catholics have 50x the members

http://undergod.procon.org/view.background-re...

So that's a good thing that people who cite their faith as a factor are against it.

You also missed the point that LeLe is for the death penalty for child rapists but then wants her god to save them even if they are unrepentant. What is the point of killing them as punishment just to send them to Heaven? And LeLe also said our lives on Earth is what she believes hell is. So again, killing an unrepentant child rapist would be doing him a favor under her belief system. Yet she mocked people for being against the death penalty, even if a main reason they are against it is because we can't even be sure of someone's guilt.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#614672 Dec 31, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
I don't have my deranged Christtard zombie decoder ring with me, so does anyone know what she is babbling on about?
Yea right, Ding dong it is the door bell ringing,lol but you think it is the dinner bell ringing lol
Yea right Your decoder finger ring lol you put on your toe and it is in your boots that you cannot remember how to unlace to get on.lol Oh man your a mess it time to head for the hills lol. Happy New Years.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614677 Dec 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Al reasons why I decline Christianities demands.
From what I have seen...Christianity seems to put different demands on different Christians.

There is only one Bible...they all say the same (yes...I am aware of the different versions at times seem to be saying something different).

I think there are various reasons why we as non-Christians see those demands being met differently....some not even in the ballpark of what we have read or experienced.

Some Christians try to fulfill those demands as written. Some try but on a conditional basis. Then there are those that rewrite the demands when it applies to themselves.

Now if you think about it...we all rewrite the rules at times...none of us follow our own guidelines at all times...however many of us try to.

I have my own set of beliefs...no matter how hard I try to follow those...there are days that I fail miserably.

What I hate from Christians...and us non-Christians alike...is when we make excuses for ourselves....justify our actions...or blame some other entity like saying...the devil made me do it.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614680 Dec 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
It is well established on Topix alone that many Christians do the following:
Look down upon, insult, and hate others.
Feel superior without having to really BE superior.
Sin all you want and maintain the delusion you will still get a free pass into Heaven.
Blame all your shortcomings onto either Jesus or Satan.
And find lots of verses that can be used to rationalize doing all kinds of horrific things to your fellow man, and STILL claim you are holier than thou for having done them.
It is also fully demonstrated on Topix that many non-Christians have the following:
" love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control"
Many do not do those things ((((((Duane)))))))))

Have you ever noticed how many times someone or our very own self ...will respond with an opinion that we have expressed for years- only to realise that IT is no longer something that rings true in our heart ? I have been noticing it a lot with many people I have known for years (decades) in non computer life- It gave me pause to examine and alter some of my own "hurry replies".

I think for 2014- all people should pause and reflect on "old thoughts" and old cliches that we are used to saying---- and examine the thoughts to see if they are REALLY still relevent to the more mature "us" that we have become.

I pray that this happens to us all-
Happy New Year friend.
Love, Deb~

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614681 Dec 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have seen...Christianity seems to put different demands on different Christians.
There is only one Bible...they all say the same (yes...I am aware of the different versions at times seem to be saying something different).
I think there are various reasons why we as non-Christians see those demands being met differently....some not even in the ballpark of what we have read or experienced.
Some Christians try to fulfill those demands as written. Some try but on a conditional basis. Then there are those that rewrite the demands when it applies to themselves.
Now if you think about it...we all rewrite the rules at times...none of us follow our own guidelines at all times...however many of us try to.
I have my own set of beliefs...no matter how hard I try to follow those...there are days that I fail miserably.
What I hate from Christians...and us non-Christians alike...is when we make excuses for ourselves....justify our actions...or blame some other entity like saying...the devil made me do it.
Agreed. I have no problem when someone admits to being a "work in progress". It is the people (believer and non) claiming their manure is perfume that I can't stand.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614682 Dec 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. He is filthier than a bush dunny, while being far less useful.
True, yet I consider Bucky duck to be the sh!t on the underside of Doc's slipper.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614683 Dec 31, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Many do not do those things ((((((Duane))))))))).
Only some Nazis ran the gas chambers.

Should I become a Nazi, too ?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614684 Dec 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Happy New Year@ Luci...Seen...LeLe...and you too "G".
Happy New Year Annie and everyone who celebrates it!

It's 5:33am here now and the place is still alive.
macumazahn

Ireland

#614687 Dec 31, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Annie and everyone who celebrates it!
It's 5:33am here now and the place is still alive.
Hey, Luci.

I'm in Ireland now, and this alien laptop doesn't wanna play...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614688 Dec 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid troll
did you masturbate your clitoris before send complain to ban dr Shrink from his profession,and taking care psychopathic lunatics like you and Annie
new 2014 is not going to be happy for you in your poverty dead land,and sick brain Annie,without of God and and dr Shrink
you are so damm sick,that are not able to sleep without of this cyber trolling,poor lunatic and idiot
Reported again.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614689 Dec 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Luci.
I'm in Ireland now, and this alien laptop doesn't wanna play...
Are you? Wow. Lucky you. Happy New Year mac!

Damn alien laptops to imaginary hell I say!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614691 Dec 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
then shut up,leave laptop off,
and dance new next languages you poor little idiot
help luci before report to basn me,
help her masturbate her godless atheistic monkey hanging clitoris from her panties
Ya know Shrinkie dinkie doo doo, you have a rather unhealthy obsession with my clitoris for a father figure.

You really are religious aren't you?

Happy New Year Herr Doktor!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614694 Dec 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
F....YOU
swallow own s... drink own urines,masturbate own monkey clitoris and report 120 times,before you die like godless atheistic witch and worthles POS
f...you disguistic atheistic satanic stinking sh.....
we see who is more powerfull,satan and his adulterous s.... luciffer,or God and his servant dr Shrink???
we shall see,
poor sick monkey female godless animal in human body?
miserable weak and poor cyber coward
.. and again..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#614695 Dec 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
really??? even the devils believe in God, but they still have reason to tremble at the thought of Him! my God revealed Himself through His Son, Jesus The Christ, and Jesus called all other 'gods' thiefs and liars......
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Location hidden

#614696 Dec 31, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Stay out of the other room you repulsive moribund outcast.
I see you missed me. Good I am back.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614697 Dec 31, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
.. and again..
LOL

Location hidden

#614698 Dec 31, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Stay out of the other room you repulsive moribund outcast.
JESUS: "But I am a worm (a "maggot" according to Strong's Concordance)..." (Psalm 22:6).

Why would Jesus call himself a worm or a maggot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 650,336
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min RiversideRedneck 56,069
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 1 hr Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 44,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 445,916
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 443
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr kobechi3 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web