“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614420 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
But you thank your alleged god for all the good stuff, right?
christian hypocrisy isn't new to me hu, don't bother.
I don't know...thought I wanted in on this conversation but maybe not.

However...

I used to love these verses...I think they say much to the Christian walk and how they should conduct themselves.

James 2:14-18

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them,“Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say,“You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

I believe however it goes much deeper...much wider.

Luci...I think we all could do more...with or without a higher being. If we all just reached out to those in need...regardless of why they are in need...the world would be a better place.

Another however though...

I think at some point...you have to stop reaching out to those that bite your hand off.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#614421 Dec 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares your ideas of beliefs,or hut what color you got,or from local trush can
dorks like you and dr Reality area always dorks, never be different,sikacze
rriiipppp ...xscuze me,
keep the change ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#614422 Dec 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Yesterday is already a dream and tomorrow is only a vision.But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and evey tomorrow a vision of hope.
Unknown
Happiness can be found in many forms even when hidden in the heart.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614424 Dec 29, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
rriiipppp ...xscuze me,
keep the change ...
dr Shrink just left to the toilet room to take fart,after hear your"excuse me"

so
deal with it, you are dork and your frenny dr reality is dork male your husband great dork
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614425 Dec 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you trying to do here get Me HURT??? Especially since you already got all of the women already fighting over you. I am only the lil bird who flew up into the tree to only watch is all. Then to take flight and fly away with the wind.
no
I accept you as my dear lady friend believer
and I want to you to accept me as your firned-like baby
I love those who are completly devoted to our Beloved Lord, not to those Liars churches and filthy moraly haters

also you should love me as mama your own baby

because maybe we meet in heaven and both get married?
then /what are you going to do??
start work now?

now I am only Allien named dr Shrink,who watch,rebuke, post the ugly truth, and despise friendship of this wicked satanic world

God bless you in your fly above all of those earthly scumbags

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614426 Dec 29, 2013
"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and eats for a lifetime."

"I change the world, I teach."

Location hidden

#614427 Dec 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
no
I accept you as my dear lady friend believer
and I want to you to accept me as your firned-like baby
I love those who are completly devoted to our Beloved Lord, not to those Liars churches and filthy moraly haters
also you should love me as mama your own baby
because maybe we meet in heaven and both get married?
then /what are you going to do??
start work now?
now I am only Allien named dr Shrink,who watch,rebuke, post the ugly truth, and despise friendship of this wicked satanic world
God bless you in your fly above all of those earthly scumbags
Dr you already know I have never joined a church or any organizations.
Where does it say we should only love select few= as man has the power to change the mind and life at any given moment. To walk with God.

What makes you think God would allow me into heaven??? I may be one of those that does not get to go to the promise land like in the Moses story.

There is nothing for me to do. My work is finished.
Yesterday is gone, there is only today and no promise of a tomorrow.
God bless you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614428 Dec 29, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>

You have NO idea why I was given the spiritual gifts and understandings I was given.
Um...nobody does

That was pretty much my point. Apparently you are unable to convey things concepts that were teachable to you at 2 years old. That is your excuse? That you have bailed on spreading the 'truth' not out of cowardice but stupidity? It is like saying you just don't know how to articulate that the wheels on the bus go round and round.

The only religious hate and bigotry is coming from you. You didn't hurt Larry's feelings. Someone hurt yours about 5 years ago. You have been at it ever since. Everybody but you sees it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614429 Dec 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely agree with the "safety" factor. I think for those that manage to not fall in to any "group" will at times feel vulnerable to all the groups.
We hear a lot about the "Code of Silence" in groups such as law enforcement...military...and other such groups. I think however there is a bit of "code" in most groups. I think that often people won't speak up and disagree with their "group" for fear of being alienated by their peers.
It is not the group mentality that I find disturbing...as much as it is the "us" against "them".
Okay...past time for my yoga.
It is true that not only people will use a group for cover but that also that many in a group will be afraid to speak out

It is kinds weird timing you brought that up as my original inclination would have been to scoff at people who fear alienation. It might be a little different say in the police department where their personal safety may be an issue. But I have been learning about the Amish practice of "shunning" and it really can have quite a psychological toll on people. But of course that is when even their own family members aren't strong enough to stand by them

They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease. But it it comes time to crush someone, the ones under the radar do just fine. Many people won't even speak out for self-serving reasons and when they have good reason to. It no longer surprises me when people don't speak out for others. It took me a long time not to be disgusted by that. But as sad as it is to have to admit, after living a bit more life I understand it. Especially when people have families to take care of. It is too bad. But if fear-mongering and threats and retaliation didn't work, people in power wouldn't engage in them

I guess you can just hope or pray that when it really matters, enough good people will be around and find courage in that and try to speak out and that they don't get their lives ruined for doing so. What a world sometimes huh?

Oh well

(T) Peace
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614431 Dec 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr you already know I have never joined a church or any organizations.
Where does it say we should only love select few= as man has the power to change the mind and life at any given moment. To walk with God.
What makes you think God would allow me into heaven??? I may be one of those that does not get to go to the promise land like in the Moses story.
There is nothing for me to do. My work is finished.
Yesterday is gone, there is only today and no promise of a tomorrow.
God bless you.
thank yo for reveal your earthly hope
it is the truth that God give a grace for great crowd who enter only new earth to live forever under His new government from heaven 144000 spiritual Levities chosen from this earth nations spirtual12 tribes of Spiritual izraelities Rev 1;8,Rev 14;1-5

I was kidding,
because according to Jesus,heavenly creature doen't marry,have wifes of husbands.
from your posts I know your hope to be one of great crowd having hope to live on the new earth,not heaven

there is not promise of a tomorrow,but exist eternal promise of eternal tomorrow who doesn't belong to yeasterday nor today
Now you should know my true hope of them,being the firstfruits unto God and to the lamb.

I await this moment to pass gates of this life and start divine journey to the Greatest of all feasts-table of Bride
I do love you as my friend(regardless if you accept or not accept,

Location hidden

#614432 Dec 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thank yo for reveal your earthly hope
it is the truth that God give a grace for great crowd who enter only new earth to live forever under His new government from heaven 144000 spiritual Levities chosen from this earth nations spirtual12 tribes of Spiritual izraelities Rev 1;8,Rev 14;1-5
I was kidding,
because according to Jesus,heavenly creature doen't marry,have wifes of husbands.
from your posts I know your hope to be one of great crowd having hope to live on the new earth,not heaven
there is not promise of a tomorrow,but exist eternal promise of eternal tomorrow who doesn't belong to yeasterday nor today
Now you should know my true hope of them,being the firstfruits unto God and to the lamb.
I await this moment to pass gates of this life and start divine journey to the Greatest of all feasts-table of Bride
I do love you as my friend(regardless if you accept or not accept,
Dr I was not kidding. But whatever you choose to think of me is just fine with me too.
I rest assured on the rock and a promise that all shall stand before God. And every knee and head shall bow before the creator of all.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#614434 Dec 29, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>hey Serah...
Here we are heading towards the end of another year and the beginning of a new one!! Let's hope 2014 brings us all peace and tranquility; the rest should just fall into place :)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614435 Dec 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr I was not kidding. But whatever you choose to think of me is just fine with me too.
I rest assured on the rock and a promise that all shall stand before God. And every knee and head shall bow before the creator of all.
sweety
I am not able to think negatively about anyone whom I never contact face to face,
I love jokes
But I never joke about someone true hope,
I know you understand Bible properly,because you are talking all the time about second earthly eternal life hope on this earth,
it was like my dear old mama,but she was devoted JW having hope for resurection according to Bible,and exist as new creature on the eternal new earth

maybe my posts look like nasty,or harsh, or not lovingable,
but Bible seriousness is inside of my bones,blood, and written by Gods pen on my heart.

there is nothing phisical and spiritual to point against me by other humans
but sins always happen everyday, and we have to pray for Gods Mercy and forgiveness

God bless lill, bless you also new year 2014,
it is not going to be better,but for adopted Gods children 2014 will be awesome,and joufull?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#614436 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
I guess the alleged god didn't want to "provide" for these kids.
http://www.worldhunger.org/articles/Learn/wor...
Number of hungry people in the world
The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization estimates that nearly 870 million people of the 7.1 billion people in the world, or one in eight, were suffering from chronic undernourishment in 2010-2012. Almost all the hungry people, 852 million, live in developing countries, representing 15 percent of the population of developing counties. There are 16 million people undernourished in developed countries (FAO 2012).
The number of undernourished people decreased nearly 30 percent in Asia and the Pacific, from 739 million to 563 million, largely due to socio-economic progress in many countries in the region. The prevalence of undernourishment in the region decreased from 23.7 percent to 13.9 percent.
Latin America and the Caribbean also made progress, falling from 65 million hungry in 1990-1992 to 49 million in 2010-2012, while the prevalence of undernourishment dipped from 14.6 percent to 8.3 percent. But the rate of progress has slowed recently.
The number of hungry grew in Africa over the period, from 175 million to 239 million, with nearly 20 million added in the last few years. Nearly one in four are hungry. And in sub-Saharan Africa, the modest progress achieved in recent years up to 2007 was reversed, with hunger rising 2 percent per year since then.
Developed regions also saw the number of hungry rise, from 13 million in 2004-2006 to 16 million in 2010-2012, reversing a steady decrease in previous years from 20 million in 1990-1992 (FAO 2012).
The above is based on the new estimates of world hunger by the FAO using revised proceedures. It is worth noting that the new estimates give a different answer than the old estimates as the graph below shows (Lappe, 2013).
Children and hunger
Children are the most visible victims of undernutrition. Children who are poorly nourished suffer up to 160 days of illness each year. Poor nutrition plays a role in at least half of the 10.9 million child deaths each year--five million deaths. Undernutrition magnifies the effect of every disease, including measles and malaria. The estimated proportions of deaths in which undernutrition is an underlying cause are roughly similar for diarrhea (61%), malaria (57%), pneumonia (52%), and measles (45%)(Black 2003, Bryce 2005). Malnutrition can also be caused by diseases, such as the diseases that cause diarrhea, by reducing the body's ability to convert food into usable nutrients.
According to the most recent estimate that Hunger Notes could find, malnutrition, as measured by stunting, affects 32.5 percent of children in developing countries--one of three (de Onis 2000). Geographically, more than 70 percent of malnourished children live in Asia, 26 percent in Africa and 4 percent in Latin America and the Caribbean. In many cases, their plight began even before birth with a malnourished mother. Under-nutrition among pregnant women in developing countries leads to 1 out of 6 infants born with low birth weight. This is not only a risk factor for neonatal deaths, but also causes learning disabilities, mental, retardation, poor health, blindness and premature death.
GOD gave us the food ~ it is up to man(kind) to distribute it evenly and fairly. Funnily enough, man(kind) are failing miserably and people blame GOD!! But, no surprise really; we find that which we seek!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#614437 Dec 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...nobody does
That was pretty much my point. Apparently you are unable to convey things concepts that were teachable to you at 2 years old. That is your excuse? That you have bailed on spreading the 'truth' not out of cowardice but stupidity? It is like saying you just don't know how to articulate that the wheels on the bus go round and round.
The only religious hate and bigotry is coming from you. You didn't hurt Larry's feelings. Someone hurt yours about 5 years ago. You have been at it ever since. Everybody but you sees it.
The only apparent point that you ever make is that you are perhaps the most wacked out pathological liar on all of Topix. You take a sliver of everyone's statements, then add your own twisted train wreck of a spin to it, then claim they are liars, frauds, etc. Just like you did in the above.

I find you totally repulsive because of that.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#614438 Dec 29, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
The only apparent point that you ever make is that you are perhaps the most wacked out pathological liar on all of Topix. You take a sliver of everyone's statements, then add your own twisted train wreck of a spin to it, then claim they are liars, frauds, etc. Just like you did in the above.
You sound like a "True Christian".
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614439 Dec 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a "True Christian".
and you sound like half head,stupid uneducated flitchen and american scumbag,like usual most of you are?
just goof born,goof grown and die as goof
you are so low IQ,and stupid,not even know defintion of true christian?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614440 Dec 29, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't treat this cyber wicked ghost poster,as any normal human, or worthy creature to discuss with him anything normal

just spit is very best solution,
wack patholigical Liar,is simple cyber coward and menace being escape from his right place(prison seperate cell)
Have nice and happy new year 2014

very soon his wicked part time frennies from Topix Mods will remove our posts,
only are not able to remove my box
because this pig plot evil conspiracies against such posters like you,me and others who despise them honestly, 3 of them Scumbolo,RA,and psychopath Sammy called Annie

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614441 Dec 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...thought I wanted in on this conversation but maybe not.
However...
I used to love these verses...I think they say much to the Christian walk and how they should conduct themselves.
James 2:14-18
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them,“Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say,“You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
I believe however it goes much deeper...much wider.
Luci...I think we all could do more...with or without a higher being. If we all just reached out to those in need...regardless of why they are in need...the world would be a better place.
Another however though...
I think at some point...you have to stop reaching out to those that bite your hand off.
Great passage choice Annie and I agree with the sentiment, somewhat.

Humanity could indeed do much more and much better.

I agree with almost everything you've said and like having these philosophical conversations, however, I would reach out without hands, that's just me though.

One thing I will add is this, the religion that has oppressed, murdered, judged, beaten, discriminated, abused and lied to people, amongst many other atrocities, deserves nothing but judgement.

They are still doing it this very day. This here topix is an entertainment break and I owe nothing to those who treated me very differently when I left christianity behind, it's ok though because I expect no better behavior from the religious and it proves my point.

Presently they like to attack Atheism, between bouts of pretending they give a damn about following anything the jesus! teaches.

As you know, I grew up with cults/catholicism/paganism/etc , a childhood that would make any rational person become an Atheist the second a personal choice is available. Then the jesus! character got to me and I believed in him and got booted from christian churches for asking questions and treated like a crazy person by so called 'family', I wasn't even that verbal at the time, I wasn't much of anything, I was broken from my abusive marriage, that's how they conned me, I was vulnerable, boy were they all surprised when I remembered who I was.

A christian clan I loved and trusted, spent 6 years enabling the man's abusive behavior towards his wife and helped him chip away at her. At her confidence and spark and everything that made her who she was. Then indoctrination took place. Then I spent some years alone and healed. Then I remembered who I was.

I could've had them charged this year and even arrested, even giggled in my mischievous manner at the very thought. His parents and sister and brother in law, the ones with 9 kids, you may remember reading in WINLAC, how much I loved and admired them, how they were the only ones who didn't seem like hypocrites.

I didn't have them charged. Know why? Because I loved them. I got as far away as possible from them instead.

Even the very best of them, will turn on anyone who believes differently. His parents weren't good people at all but his sister was. Didn't matter, only the delusion matters, even though the jesus! character told them to love no matter what.

I don't like the thought of future generations continuing this very damaging farce that is religion and I don't give a rat's arse what anyone thinks of me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614442 Dec 29, 2013
There are people here to whom I owe a debt of gratitude so deep that I haven't the words.

Simply, I thank y'all. You know who you are.

<3 x 8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 826,732
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min waaasssuuup 583,279
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Paul Porter1 442,650
No desprate ppl plz -_- 13 min Afreen 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min AN NFL FAN 121,627
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 35 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,043
whats wrong with people that dont believe in je... (Jan '12) 58 min Aussie Kev 1,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 176,443
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr robertxiong 98,926
More from around the web