Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Seen.. Geeeez.. How have you been?!
:)
Hope all has been well..
Reading along.....
Oh hi LeLe!

Good to "see" you!

It's been ages since I last err... "saw" you, I figured you had left Topix maybe.

I'm doing ok now. I just "retired", so have lots of free time now.

How are things with you?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614489 Dec 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I needn't read any literature related to him when I listen directly to him.
who is"to him"
Obama?or woodoo zombies?
you poor little brain size of little penaut

who is this
"to him"who speaks directly with you?your papa.brother, dog,cat, or cockroaches under kitchen sink???
o my my son.this country is 95% of mentaly sick and empty brain retards like yours pee Pee

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#614490 Dec 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's batshit crazy.
He's overdue for his trip to the ASStral plane.
He's the creepy dude at the bus stop that keeps staring.
He followed Senecus here because he thinks Senecus isn't a "real" Christian.
He's batshit crazy. Oh wait....I said that.
Why do you say this about this poster?
He didn't follow Senecus here.. He was here before you - I believe.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614491 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shite. 11,11 x infinity full of it.
I wouldn't address me if I was you miss Serah, you won't like anything I have to say and this might tempt you into 'sinning'.
Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Just go thank your alleged god for providing for children like a good lil' blind sheep..
Did you get custody back of your children yet? Maybe the problem is not in the Christians- but in you- who distances yourself and then throws a scary hissy when you are confronted for your off kilter thoughts and actions.
If you were in a long term abusive situation- that takes time and effort to heal from- running and denying your own responsibilty in situations only makes your suffer longer. It's just how it works Lucy. Maturity means facing pain delt you and growing and moving on- and taking responsibility for your childrens well being. If you have already done these things- then your posts would not sound like a trolling teenager .
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614492 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there you have it. Shrinkie dinkie doo doo thinks lil' is right.
no think
no need to think you poor idiot

try to find out ancient antiquity meaning word"free will"in hebrew or ancient greek koine,or even learn today Middle east kwazi meaning "free will"

lill is most close to the truth about "free will" then all stupid bums like you

because your modern stupidity is ridiculous and laughable,
you don't fit basic HS student in all subjects,
just dumb,simple and worthless atheists without of any common educative sense

Location hidden

#614493 Dec 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and go back to "The Home". There is medication waiting and angry people are out looking for the one who wandered off.
You don't like what Seen is saying.. Yet applaud Skom??
Interesting.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#614494 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm always up for dancin' lil. You answered my question with a question, tell me, do you believe that only christians can do that?
Answer my question first.
I sure did answer your question with a question you see your question of kneeling is fruitless
as you shall not have no choice. Cold hard fact is a lot of things in life you shall not have no choice in. If you think otherwise you only fooling yourself.

Even mankind can make you kneel lady.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614495 Dec 29, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right Le le
poster doesn't follow Senecus or dumb Scumolo who provoke posters to argue with him and behind a back write to Mod Topix to ban poster whi dissagree with this Scumbolo rat, satan seed RA,and godless of cow Annie,holy thread trinity made completly empty this topic,and blame others for this,what they did alone

be sweet nice lady Le le,
I have no reason to post something against you my dear mama?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614496 Dec 29, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get custody back of your children yet? Maybe the problem is not in the Christians- but in you- who distances yourself and then throws a scary hissy when you are confronted for your off kilter thoughts and actions.
If you were in a long term abusive situation- that takes time and effort to heal from- running and denying your own responsibilty in situations only makes your suffer longer. It's just how it works Lucy. Maturity means facing pain delt you and growing and moving on- and taking responsibility for your childrens well being. If you have already done these things- then your posts would not sound like a trolling teenager .
I've had full custody for a few years now lil, you're going to have to pay closer attention if you're going to make personal attacks.

You still haven't answered my question.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614497 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Your condescending and speculative personal attacks are noted.
I can see how at peace you lot aren't by the way. You're very defensiveness speaks volumes.
In order for me to understand how you get that from MY posts- I would have to be stuck in your delusions with you~ face it Luci- I am going to be telling you thet ruth about you and your actions- and your fantasy version of me means nothing to me-

You are blaming God and everybody else for your lack of self control- you are gleefully espounding dislike and bitter nonsense in order to get a happy chemical burst. BUT you no longer are capable of seeing yourself as you REALLY are. I write this in hopes of your seeing and healing- but you can choose to see it anyway you wish. I know my intent and so does God. He knows that I feel a bit of anger toward you- and that I would rather you didn't post here.... because He knows that I "SEE YOU" and who you serve- but He keeps my purpose in check and according to His will for people.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#614498 Dec 29, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
But you really didn't answer my question:
"So your demonic "god" takes away your free will?"
I see no reason to answer to your God as that is your thinking of God as demonic.
As for freewill man defined that in his thinking wrongly.

“Miles from Nohweh”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#614499 Dec 29, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can. Why do you care?
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Define here.

Define believe.

He followed Senecus. That's not in question.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614500 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had full custody for a few years now lil, you're going to have to pay closer attention if you're going to make personal attacks.
You still haven't answered my question.
I am not Lil Whispers~ and I am not sending personal attacks- I am asking you if you think that you have healed and moved on-
Trust me - it does not appear that you have. Also- your husband was trying to take your kids away due to your behavior- I thought he won- and that THAT is why you have such ugliness about you.
YOU need to hold yourself accountable and mature up into adulthood Lucy.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#614501 Dec 29, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for me to understand how you get that from MY posts- I would have to be stuck in your delusions with you~ face it Luci- I am going to be telling you thet ruth about you and your actions- and your fantasy version of me means nothing to me-
You are blaming God and everybody else for your lack of self control- you are gleefully espounding dislike and bitter nonsense in order to get a happy chemical burst. BUT you no longer are capable of seeing yourself as you REALLY are. I write this in hopes of your seeing and healing- but you can choose to see it anyway you wish. I know my intent and so does God. He knows that I feel a bit of anger toward you- and that I would rather you didn't post here.... because He knows that I "SEE YOU" and who you serve- but He keeps my purpose in check and according to His will for people.
Why are you so defensive?

Location hidden

#614502 Dec 29, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hi LeLe!
Good to "see" you!
It's been ages since I last err... "saw" you, I figured you had left Topix maybe.
I'm doing ok now. I just "retired", so have lots of free time now.
How are things with you?
It is nice to see you, sincerely.
You were a friend of a friend of mine., so I consider you
a topix friend also..
I've enjoyed our conversations here in the past..

Who ever truly leaves?? lol.
Hope retirement is treating you well.
Happy 2014..
Sending my best to you.

“Miles from Nohweh”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#614503 Dec 29, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like what Seen is saying.. Yet applaud Skom??
Interesting.
Again, why do you care?

Location hidden

#614504 Dec 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can. Why do you care?
<quoted text>
Define here.
Define believe.
He followed Senecus. That's not in question.
Of course you can.
Yet, no he didn't.

Why do you care?

Location hidden

#614505 Dec 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why do you care?
again- why do you?

Location hidden

#614506 Dec 29, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>again- why do you?
Just can't imagine the persona that you portray - RT.. Caring so damn much
about these threads on topix..
And you ask me - you being a "young" person in your very early twenties
why I'd care?!
Simply find your caring so much about the happenings here..
Odd..
Well.. I guess if a twenty
year old hero wants to be a topix hero .... I best just read along.. Right?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614507 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so defensive?
I am not defensive. Perhaps you meant a different word ?

My only purpose in posting to you is to help you face who you are- so that you might learn and heal and grow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min nanoanomaly 981,424
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Just Think 673,411
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 1 hr discocrisco 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Lonestar 104,828
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 2 hr slick willie expl... 3
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 4 hr Pizza Delivery 2
More from around the web