Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614451 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Great passage choice Annie and I agree with the sentiment, somewhat.
Humanity could indeed do much more and much better.
I agree with almost everything you've said and like having these philosophical conversations, however, I would reach out without hands, that's just me though.
One thing I will add is this, the religion that has oppressed, murdered, judged, beaten, discriminated, abused and lied to people, amongst many other atrocities, deserves nothing but judgement.
They are still doing it this very day. This here topix is an entertainment break and I owe nothing to those who treated me very differently when I left christianity behind, it's ok though because I expect no better behavior from the religious and it proves my point.
Presently they like to attack Atheism, between bouts of pretending they give a damn about following anything the jesus! teaches.
As you know, I grew up with cults/catholicism/paganism/etc , a childhood that would make any rational person become an Atheist the second a personal choice is available. Then the jesus! character got to me and I believed in him and got booted from christian churches for asking questions and treated like a crazy person by so called 'family', I wasn't even that verbal at the time, I wasn't much of anything, I was broken from my abusive marriage, that's how they conned me, I was vulnerable, boy were they all surprised when I remembered who I was.
A christian clan I loved and trusted, spent 6 years enabling the man's abusive behavior towards his wife and helped him chip away at her. At her confidence and spark and everything that made her who she was. Then indoctrination took place. Then I spent some years alone and healed. Then I remembered who I was.
I could've had them charged this year and even arrested, even giggled in my mischievous manner at the very thought. His parents and sister and brother in law, the ones with 9 kids, you may remember reading in WINLAC, how much I loved and admired them, how they were the only ones who didn't seem like hypocrites.
I didn't have them charged. Know why? Because I loved them. I got as far away as possible from them instead.
Even the very best of them, will turn on anyone who believes differently. His parents weren't good people at all but his sister was. Didn't matter, only the delusion matters, even though the jesus! character told them to love no matter what.
I don't like the thought of future generations continuing this very damaging farce that is religion and I don't give a rat's arse what anyone thinks of me.
I understand Luci...I have been there.

I was 13 when I first questioned "faith" but it was all I knew...I tried to put those doubts out of my mind. I was 21 when I first saw a side of "Christianity" when I began to know I couldn't accept parts of it.

I have been there Luci...over time I knew that I had to follow a different path.

I believe that many many Christians try to follow the path laid out in front of them. Problem is...those Christians that make up the rules as they go...are often times more visible and most always more audible.

I tried to post on that "Atheism" thread. To be quite honest...I found myself tired of hearing the same things over and over. I think that is when I realized...I just don't care any more.

I am tired of the hatred...no matter where it is coming from.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#614452 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
What will happen, hypothetically of course, to those who refuse to kneel?
Hypothetically =
in a hypothetical manner &#8658; "Let's talk hypothetically." &#8658; "He was willing to discuss the possibilities hypothetically."
Definitions
adjective
- having the nature of a hypothesis
- assumed or thought to exist
-(logic) another word for conditional (sense 4)
- existing only as an idea or concept &#8658; "a time machine is a hypothetical device"
What makes you think your going to have a choice???

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614453 Dec 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that "free will" will be rescinded?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614454 Dec 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Father in Heaven, I am so moved by the realization that there are children, babies through adults, whose parents abandoned them or who have lost their parents for one reason or another, maybe prison or death has taken them. I pray for a comfort, peace, love, and presence that only YOU can provide them. I pray that YOU will fill that void they have in their hearts and homes. I pray that someone will go and tell them, even more SHOW them your love, that they will be complete. Please heal their hearts and let them know that they are precious. They are not cast-aways. They have value in your sight and in their world. Please send devoted Christian friends to surround them and encourage them, and great Christian leaders to guide them. Please meet their every need--spiritual, emotional, physical. I pray that each one will recognize their special place in the world and your divine purpose for their life. May your blessings abound as they look to you, our Father and Maker. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614455 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
I guess the alleged god didn't want to "provide" for these kids.
http://www.worldhunger.org/articles/Learn/wor...
Number of hungry people in the world
The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization estimates that nearly 870 million people of the 7.1 billion people in the world, or one in eight, were suffering from chronic undernourishment in 2010-2012. Almost all the hungry people, 852 million, live in developing countries, representing 15 percent of the population of developing counties. There are 16 million people undernourished in developed countries (FAO 2012).
The number of undernourished people decreased nearly 30 percent in Asia and the Pacific, from 739 million to 563 million, largely due to socio-economic progress in many countries in the region. The prevalence of undernourishment in the region decreased from 23.7 percent to 13.9 percent.
Latin America and the Caribbean also made progress, falling from 65 million hungry in 1990-1992 to 49 million in 2010-2012, while the prevalence of undernourishment dipped from 14.6 percent to 8.3 percent. But the rate of progress has slowed recently.
The number of hungry grew in Africa over the period, from 175 million to 239 million, with nearly 20 million added in the last few years. Nearly one in four are hungry. And in sub-Saharan Africa, the modest progress achieved in recent years up to 2007 was reversed, with hunger rising 2 percent per year since then.
Developed regions also saw the number of hungry rise, from 13 million in 2004-2006 to 16 million in 2010-2012, reversing a steady decrease in previous years from 20 million in 1990-1992 (FAO 2012).
The above is based on the new estimates of world hunger by the FAO using revised proceedures. It is worth noting that the new estimates give a different answer than the old estimates as the graph below shows (Lappe, 2013).
Children and hunger
Children are the most visible victims of undernutrition. Children who are poorly nourished suffer up to 160 days of illness each year. Poor nutrition plays a role in at least half of the 10.9 million child deaths each year--five million deaths. Undernutrition magnifies the effect of every disease, including measles and malaria. The estimated proportions of deaths in which undernutrition is an underlying cause are roughly similar for diarrhea (61%), malaria (57%), pneumonia (52%), and measles (45%)(Black 2003, Bryce 2005). Malnutrition can also be caused by diseases, such as the diseases that cause diarrhea, by reducing the body's ability to convert food into usable nutrients.
According to the most recent estimate that Hunger Notes could find, malnutrition, as measured by stunting, affects 32.5 percent of children in developing countries--one of three (de Onis 2000). Geographically, more than 70 percent of malnourished children live in Asia, 26 percent in Africa and 4 percent in Latin America and the Caribbean. In many cases, their plight began even before birth with a malnourished mother. Under-nutrition among pregnant women in developing countries leads to 1 out of 6 infants born with low birth weight. This is not only a risk factor for neonatal deaths, but also causes learning disabilities, mental, retardation, poor health, blindness and premature death.
You are more intelligent than the posts which you keep putting in this thread ((((((Luci))))))).

Blaming The God who prefers that we care for the poor - for what man alone has chosen to do or not do?

You are currently presenting yourself as an unprepared child who throws temper tantrums because the teacher is asking where the homework is....and you didn't do your own assignment.
Gods promises are for you too friend- submitting to ask Hom for help is your only hope in finding peace.

Location hidden

#614456 Dec 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you have freewill right now??

If so in what respect??

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614457 Dec 29, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Guilty ...of course I've never laid a hand on you, by I get your euphemism.<quoted text>Even the songbird is a target for some. Thankfully, they still get up every morning and sing.<quoted text>True<quoted text>You are correct; that's not friendship, and you don't need it.<quoted text>There are plenty here that appreciate your song.
Well done-(((((Hick)))))))

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#614458 Dec 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So your demonic "god" takes away your free will?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614459 Dec 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand Luci...I have been there.
I was 13 when I first questioned "faith" but it was all I knew...I tried to put those doubts out of my mind. I was 21 when I first saw a side of "Christianity" when I began to know I couldn't accept parts of it.
I have been there Luci...over time I knew that I had to follow a different path.
I believe that many many Christians try to follow the path laid out in front of them. Problem is...those Christians that make up the rules as they go...are often times more visible and most always more audible.
I tried to post on that "Atheism" thread. To be quite honest...I found myself tired of hearing the same things over and over. I think that is when I realized...I just don't care any more.
I am tired of the hatred...no matter where it is coming from.
I'm not sure yet if it is hatred. I guess time will tell.

Location hidden

#614460 Dec 29, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more intelligent than the posts which you keep putting in this thread ((((((Luci))))))).
Blaming The God who prefers that we care for the poor - for what man alone has chosen to do or not do?
You are currently presenting yourself as an unprepared child who throws temper tantrums because the teacher is asking where the homework is....and you didn't do your own assignment.
Gods promises are for you too friend- submitting to ask Hom for help is your only hope in finding peace.
Your condescending and speculative personal attacks are noted.

I can see how at peace you lot aren't by the way. You're very defensiveness speaks volumes.

Location hidden

#614461 Dec 29, 2013
*Your very defensiveness speaks volumes.

As does the need christians seem to have to attempt insults rather than address the issues and questions I have presented.

Did I mention that my delusional ex mil was the queen of passive aggression?

Location hidden

#614462 Dec 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that the whole 'free will' thing the alleged god gave to all, in your badly written fairy tale, is a crock?

Thanks for clarifying.

Location hidden

#614463 Dec 29, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
So your demonic "god" takes away your free will?
What would you know of my personal God? What would you know of the mind of God
or for that matter the emotions of God. I think not your dead in the water no clues at all.

Tell me buddy was you given a choice the day you were born into this world your
sunrise (new birth) You think that come by your choice??
Or for that matter the sunset (death) final act of mankind. You think that comes
by choice???

You point finger with lil understanding of what is free will to humans only.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#614464 Dec 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't an easy path to walk.
"It is far easier to "pretend to be" than "try to be".
One would certainly set a better example by honestly trying to be, I suppose. This is the way I choose. I don't believe a person can lose that way. It constitutes to him, an effort which might influence the final judgement. That remains to be seen however
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614465 Dec 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
free witll is to accept to obey or dissobey
free will have nothing to do,with making own choice of life or death

if would exist something like this
evil man would make choice of own life,gree,and power,and dstroy everyhting what is against him and his free choices,

go take basic ELEMENTARY COURSES TO THINK WITH LOGICS,you dumb butt,blinded by hate,stupidity, and godless bablings against God

give me answer if you got guts,
what orientation is your delusionary Yoga

3 of you are most stupid trolls on this topic,so called thread trinity,You,Scumbolo and RA with his secret negative icons all posters who disagree with 3 of you satanic seeds
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614466 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that the whole 'free will' thing the alleged god gave to all, in your badly written fairy tale, is a crock?
Thanks for clarifying.
OF COURSE LILL IS RIGHT
only you are rotten stupid brains making free will of acceptance or rejection-exist not others free wills for atheistic immoral evils

Location hidden

#614467 Dec 29, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for clarifying.
Just do not to quick to dance off when I asked you a question in which you made no effort to answer. I asked you what makes you think you will have a choice. Now you want to use the freewill excuse or the written fairy tale. Just be honest and answer the question. Nothing been clarified period. You opened this door now address it.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614468 Dec 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>One would certainly set a better example by honestly trying to be, I suppose. This is the way I choose. I don't believe a person can lose that way. It constitutes to him, an effort which might influence the final judgement. That remains to be seen however
son
you never answer my question
your word"to him"
who is this yours 'to him"? budha, oziris,Zeus,Bal,satan, or god sun?
who is this imaginary your brain "to him"?
Final Judgement is from God not from your "to him"

start read Bible,and start posts Gods spoken Words to us,
you little poor low educated son to him

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#614469 Dec 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
like who???????
Like him.

Location hidden

#614470 Dec 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE LILL IS RIGHT
only you are rotten stupid brains making free will of acceptance or rejection-exist not others free wills for atheistic immoral evils
Well, there you have it. Shrinkie dinkie doo doo thinks lil' is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tellthetruth 995,731
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 16 min real 33,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min hojo 701,398
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Sammy 79,390
Trump National Guard about more that just "ille... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 114
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Doctor REALITY 36
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 448,352