Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#614347 Dec 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Course you know saying,,,,"If you're not don't watch this. Seriously"....
People are going to.,,,,,,,,
I was brought up to "respect" my elders,,,So I don't understand that kind of humor.....I know you are edgy.....(smile)
((*L-))
I respect those who reciprocate. Age has very little to do with it.

My edges can be razor sharp or as soft as a feather. It's a situational thing, Epi.

:-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614348 Dec 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch your videos. Not after you you compared me to a beaten...raped...murdered prostitute.
The video was "Shake your booty".

He is still fantasizing about you. He doesn't understand "No!".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614349 Dec 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're smokin' crack. I ain't never said that.
Yes you did and everyone knows it.

You are still the lying, potential murderer and rapists you always were,.

Stay away from Wassup, he might convince you God says it is OK to fulfill your potential.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614350 Dec 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not forgiving..... is like drinking poison...and waiting for the other person to die
Why forgive someone who hasn't changed ?

Without repentance there is no forgiveness.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614352 Dec 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not forgiving..... is like drinking poison...and waiting for the other person to die
Maybe so Epi...I have done my share of forgiving in the past...usually it ends up with me getting slapped in the face again.

There just comes a time that I no longer want to be slapped.

I have never gone out of my way to seek revenge...no more however will I make the first move...just so that someone can run over me again.

You get to a point where enough is enough.

DR thinks it is his right to belittle me...belittle my son...yet he is somehow the "righteous" one. I don't need the friendship of someone such as that.

Not once has he ever said that he is sorry that he has said some of the things that he has. However when I tried to make peace with him...said I was sorry about some things that I had said...he accused me of fantasizing about him.

So I have tried...I just got slapped in the face again.

Nope...I don't need to watch his videos...they are just probably meant to be disrespectful to me.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614353 Dec 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The video was "Shake your booty".
He is still fantasizing about you. He doesn't understand "No!".
I assumed that it would be disrespectful. While there is nothing wrong with that song...the intent behind him posting it to me is.

Don't worry though...he is one that believes that no matter how he treats others...he is saved.

How you treat others....is who you are.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614354 Dec 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I assumed that it would be disrespectful. While there is nothing wrong with that song...the intent behind him posting it to me is.
Don't worry though...he is one that believes that no matter how he treats others...he is saved.
How you treat others....is who you are.
Agreed.

As long as he claims to be a 'Christian' he will always have other Christians run ti his defense.

I think I am more appalled by then than DR and his ilk.

It seems to me, most Christians do not believe there are "sins of omission". Yet, Jesus said otherwise:

"As you have done nothing for these, you have done nothing for me."

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#614356 Dec 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
As long as he claims to be a 'Christian' he will always have other Christians run ti his defense.
I think I am more appalled by then than DR and his ilk.
It seems to me, most Christians do not believe there are "sins of omission". Yet, Jesus said otherwise:
"As you have done nothing for these, you have done nothing for me."
Benio
I see this thread agony

without of your beloved friend dr Shrink and you,
this thread is dead.

we can only be grateful for this;
people like Scumbolis Annie,RA,and some 2 more haters rambling around spreading only hate and disgusting posts,

very soon nobody enter here,like topic about Gary and dave..........
what a shame
God bless you my dear boy Benio Niu Nio
sweet nickle boy name from hebrew greek slang?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#614357 Dec 28, 2013
I just popped in to read some Dr. Shrink posts (cuz they're my favourite) but I can't seem to find any.

hmmmmm...must be a Topix glitch.

I'll check back later.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#614358 Dec 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why forgive someone who hasn't changed ?
Without repentance there is no forgiveness.
Spot on.

“Life Force One”

#614359 Dec 28, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Benio
I see this thread agony
without of your beloved friend dr Shrink and you,
this thread is dead.
we can only be grateful for this;
people like Scumbolis Annie,RA,and some 2 more haters rambling around spreading only hate and disgusting posts,
very soon nobody enter here,like topic about Gary and dave..........
what a shame
God bless you my dear boy Benio Niu Nio
sweet nickle boy name from hebrew greek slang?
This thread was dead on arrival.

With a thread titled "Why Should An Evil Imaginary Demon Love Me?", it could only go downhill from there.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#614360 Dec 28, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
With a thread titled "Why Should An Evil Imaginary Demon Love Me?", it could only go downhill from there.
That is the conundrum of deifying Jesus.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#614361 Dec 28, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations!! You've just made post 614359.........

Now, what was that you were saying?

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#614364 Dec 28, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you are proof of what kind of fruit fall from rotten tree, you didn't not fall faw away from your murderous tree ancestors Huronis who slaughtered true christianis trie of Iroquesis
WTF
now their hate,and blodd seat inside of your heart and spew venom and hate against true believers, starting on FR,ending on simple posters who dissagree qith your Lies
now you Lie around,that you post from rise sun land and are Japanishe warrior
he he heeeee
Sheese,
you been hitting the cookie jar kinda heavy lately?

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#614365 Dec 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're smokin' crack. I ain't never said that.
Dork, the original

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#614366 Dec 28, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
~snicker

“Life Force One”

#614367 Dec 28, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Larry,

I see you're still holding a grudge because I didn't jump to answer your questions. I did try a few times, then you blew up at me in a rage, so I gave up.

Look, I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings, but it was not intentional. I have stated many, many, times I am not here to teach anyone on the deeper spiritual matters. I am just not good at articulating how my spiritual gifts work, let alone teach anyone how to use something they do not have already. It's like trying to tell someone how to get up and walk when they've been paralyzed their entire lives. You cannot make them walk just by TELLING them to send the signals to move their legs from their brains to their legs, when they would have no idea what you are talking about. And so it's just impossible for me to make your mind become silenced, then access the energies of your soul in just the right way. I am at a complete loss on how to convey any of that to you. I was shown how to use my spiritual gifts, and I am unable to show you likewise. It is not within my power. So fine, hate me all you want, but I really did nothing to intentionally hurt you. I am sorry if you feel I had.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614371 Dec 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We are first and foremost humans, and have much to learn....
Lol. Well, dontcha think you should work on your learning before telling others how to live and what to believe?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614372 Dec 28, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Larry,

I see you're still holding a grudge because I didn't jump to answer your questions. I did try a few times, then you blew up at me in a rage, so I gave up.

Look, I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings, but it was not intentional. I have stated many, many, times I am not here to teach anyone on the deeper spiritual matters. I am just not good at articulating how my spiritual gifts work, let alone teach anyone how to use something they do not have already. It's like trying to tell someone how to get up and walk when they've been paralyzed their entire lives. You cannot make them walk just by TELLING them to send the signals to move their legs from their brains to their legs, when they would have no idea what you are talking about. And so it's just impossible for me to make your mind become silenced, then access the energies of your soul in just the right way. I am at a complete loss on how to convey any of that to you. I was shown how to use my spiritual gifts, and I am unable to show you likewise. It is not within my power. So fine, hate me all you want, but I really did nothing to intentionally hurt you. I am sorry if you feel I had.
Good ol' religious rage.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#614373 Dec 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been predicting an uprising now for the last 2 years...my K rations have gone stale...I am getting a little depressed living in this bomb shelter...and quite frankly...a little bored.
Are you sure that the uprising is going to happen next year? Could you just wait until the day before it happens and warn us then?
LOLOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 4 min Johnny 8
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 8 min Doctor REALITY 31
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min NotSoDivineMzM 36,986
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 688,733
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 988,482
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr Johnny 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,547
More from around the web