|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the Motor City Madman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I saw him at the Iowa Jam in 1980 I believe it was. Fantastic!!
Yep Yep

As funny as it sounds to say, Kid Rock has done a lot for name recognition and restoring some pride

It took me a long time to take hims seriously but I also had his first album! He actually went from goofy not-to-be-taken seriously to a good music artist and a good representative

People think the suburbs hate the city but its not true in a lot of cases. We just are sad to see certain things happen and know it has some real potential. And of course being a sports fan makes us all feel connected thru that as well as music

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
also, scripture says "Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience" heb 4:11
NOT entering the rest found in trusting the righteousness of Christ is considered "disobedience" to the faith.
why are you disobedient to the faith by striving to be obedient to the law? in doing so, there is no longer a Sacrifice for your sins, but just a fearful expectation of judgement....
You are making up your own bible as you go along

You coin your own phrases and then claim verses with the same word in them must be saying the same thing

You gotta go by the actual scripture. You are seriously trying to say Hebrews of all books really says not believing OSAS is being disobedient? Are you kidding? Hebrews? The book that says:

Hebrews 6:4-6
“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.”

Hebrews”10:26-27
“If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God

Let's just stop. This is going nowhere. You are gonna convince of whatever you want anyway and you are never going to answer anything I ask you. That much is clear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you slept well...
I have this thread on my toolbar so when I log on it always takes me to the same spot from over a year ago. The post that comes up varies depending on how many of Trollie/Trollette's posts have been deleted. Today when I logged on...it took me here...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
These are the types of conversations that I came here for...not who is or is not "right" or "wrong"...but for conversations seen from different perspectives...conversations that make me think...rationalize...consider a different view point. I read a few posts...I see the "Mustard Seed" differently...
I tried posting on the "Atheism is a something or another"...yesterday I decided it too is just a place for people to denigrate others...on both sides.
Anyway...Hoping that you and all others...regardless of how this holiday is celebrated...a Very Merry Christmas.
Thanks Annie

Obviously it helped to have someone like River to have the conversation with

As OYE found out to her dismay, it takes a lot more than a desire to have good conversations, it took other people sharing that desire and just not enough people will come in and talk about stuff. I mean, every once in a while someone forces a subject out to make an effort but there is no natural flow. And I think it is because Topix has become what it is today. There is so much game-playing and 'sides' and trying to keep your scorecards like watching WWF wrestling to know who is on what team today and organizing to attack the other 'side' that there is very little conversation going on

It's bizarre too because it split a lot of intelligent people and when people leave Topix, they aren't in battles in the street over religion. They go about their day. They say Hi to people. People aren't telling others they are going to hell or calling people gaytheists. People aren't bashing Christians or Christianity. We gotta come online and hide our faces to be real assholes. I guess life itself isn't providing enough opportunities. Who would have seen that coming?!

But gonna try to tap back into the positive sentiment you wrote this on as my own mood is a little sour right now. I hope everyone enjoys their holidays as well. At bare minimum, we can agree it should be some time to enjoy with people we care about

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what most people believe.
And nobody cares what you believe

Especially since i found out you had been plagiarizing your posts for years

I am done dealing with what I would call "professional trolls"

People that have spent years faking a persona or knowledge base just to position themselves better to cause problems.

Enjoy your life Alan.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible didn't exist at the time John was written, in fact, the 'Gospel of John' didn't exist until Jesus had long since left the Earth.
Once again, you confuse Paul and John with God and Jesus, as well as "The Bible" with "Scripture"... all because a Roman Emperor said so 300 years after Jesus died.
NO REDEMPTION FOR YOU! next.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So since Satan and the demons believe in God and know who Jesus is, then according to your own beliefs they are saved and going to Heaven.
hows the weather, duane?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Still haven't answered the questions
What scriptures show that Jesus's teachings didn't apply to the Gentiles
And why then would he tell His disciples to baptize all nations and make sure they obey his teachings and send the holy Spirit to remind us of His teachings?
Do the teachings of Jesus apply to anyone today?
the teachings of Jesus apply. so, go sell all that you have, give it to the poor, become a homeless evangelist and God will finally accept you. oh...and have a good day!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>\
Why do you quote a verse you don't believe applies to the Gentiles? This is the verse you are quoting that from!
Matthew 19:16-17
Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."
And I never said otherwise about it being God's goodness. We can't do anything apart from Christ. And to remain that Goodness we must remain In Christ And to do that we have to be obedient
JOHN 15
3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
obey the commandments and live; fail and you shall perish.

have you coveted anything in your heart lately, friend? see ya...wouldn't wanna be ya......

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yep Yep
As funny as it sounds to say, Kid Rock has done a lot for name recognition and restoring some pride
It took me a long time to take hims seriously but I also had his first album! He actually went from goofy not-to-be-taken seriously to a good music artist and a good representative
People think the suburbs hate the city but its not true in a lot of cases. We just are sad to see certain things happen and know it has some real potential. And of course being a sports fan makes us all feel connected thru that as well as music
Ya it took a little for the Kid to grow on me also..........

;o)

My favorite Detroit performer:

Merry christmas everyone!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You coin your own phrases and then claim verses with the same word in them must be saying the same thing
You gotta go by the actual scripture. You are seriously trying to say Hebrews of all books really says not believing OSAS is being disobedient? Are you kidding? Hebrews? The book that says:
“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.”
“If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God
Let's just stop. This is going nowhere. You are gonna convince of whatever you want anyway and you are never going to answer anything I ask you. That much is clear.
skom - "You are making up your own bible as you go along"

umm...ever hear of a little book called Hebrews?

have you sold all and became a homeless preacher yet? times-a-wasting boy - what if you die before you're able to do this?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
btw - you're a good cut-and-paster of scripture, but too bad that you're not an understander and believer of what it's saying....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the teachings of Jesus apply. so, go sell all that you have, give it to the poor, become a homeless evangelist and God will finally accept you. oh...and have a good day!:)
I have answered this half a dozen times

And you clearly don't believe the teachings of Jesus apply and have said so

So I am asking you what verses led you to believe that?

Are you just really this big of a fraud that you won't actually be honest about your beliefs?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
Merry blessed Christmas to each if you and your families.
(((((((Everyone)))))))))
If there WAS no Jesus, there would BE no Christmas~
Some things are true- even when YOU don't believe in them (c:
Prayer that each of you explore your heart ans ponder on this.
Have a Blessed and joyous Christmas season~
Love, Deb~
Have yourself a Merry Little Xmas Deb..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
obey the commandments and live; fail and you shall perish.
have you coveted anything in your heart lately, friend? see ya...wouldn't wanna be ya......
You are not an honest person.

It has been explained to you repeatedly that our goal is to strive for perfect obedience and that when we remain in Christ that He will forgive us when we fail to do so

But you don't believe Christians need to follow the teachings of Christ so I guess it doesn't matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Ya it took a little for the Kid to grow on me also..........
;o)
My favorite Detroit performer:
Merry christmas everyone!!!
That version gives me chills

I have that on a couple of mixed CDs I made

Awesome

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Have yourself a Merry Little Xmas Deb..........
Thank you ((((((Larry)))))))) <3

I hope that you have a wonderful peaceful celebration with thisw whom you love.

BE "IN" each moment friend.

Love, Deb~

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered this half a dozen times
And you clearly don't believe the teachings of Jesus apply and have said so
So I am asking you what verses led you to believe that?
Are you just really this big of a fraud that you won't actually be honest about your beliefs?
you win - you're clothed in filthy rags and i'm robed in the righteousness of Christ.

happy now?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are not an honest person.
It has been explained to you repeatedly that our goal is to strive for perfect obedience and that when we remain in Christ that He will forgive us when we fail to do so
But you don't believe Christians need to follow the teachings of Christ so I guess it doesn't matter.
i believe that i live and act more righteous by accident than you do by striving for perfection and focusing on your sin!;-)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
A little advice Stinky. The "enemy of my enemy is my frennie" doesn't work when you have already made enemies of everyone on Topix.
Although if there were two people obsessed with me enough to put aside the years of negative posts to one another it would be you and LeLe! Who knows, you might get yourself a frennie after all?
Tell her Skom is trying to silence you. But don't let her know that the days of there being any point to her trying to manipulate people are long gone as there are hardly any old regulars here any more and the few left have long since made up their mind about every poster in here. So she doesn't know that slipping in child abuse in churches or claiming RA must hate her and justifies his hate by his faith or claiming people are trying to silence her is all pointless attempted manipulation to an audience that no longer exists. Just like putting 3 sets of icons on your posts when you have no frennies. Who is the target audience you think is going to be swayed by those icons? All the other posters in the room that don't like you?
LOL
Some of you are out of your minds!
world is enemy of Kingdom of God and Gods people

I never searched for faken friends,who are out when troubles come in my life,

you RCC idiot,never was and never will my friend,or brothers

I rather chose Gods Commandments instead being friend of trools friend on Internet,

you are more stupid then anyone
I am not american to dream about friendships with mutts,without of face,sound,gender,or namless sick cyber trolls psychopaths like you

2 friends have commmitment to each other,

not only bable s.... from your vagina mouth,
send peace, and try to be big priest.
F.....you on friends like all of you,

eat your sppoon misery life, and pathetic bablings
and get a all of you f...rs 1milions miles away from my friendships and hell only knows who they are,
you f...low IQ CRETIN,,and satan worshiper,
I s....on friends like you,or RA,not only s.... but also voimit at your frennies faces.
fart at your "frenny" face.

celebrate your diabolic holiday,pray to idols ,drink RCC holy water( urines mix with moon shine( and try to make friends from creatins and half head d....s like you

friends like you,float only inside of not flushed toilet,after heavy farts, and plum plum plusk,watery diahraheea after reading your cyber troll BS

look at yourselves,and worry how many friends you got for real

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
..... i'm robed in the righteousness of Christ....
Then why are you smearing sh!t all over those robes ?

Enjoy having the same beliefs as Satan and demons. They believe just like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 585,641 - 585,660 of596,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

514 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min hojo 511,924
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Divinity Surgeon 216,713
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min karl44 679,818
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min Betheny Angel 1,639
The Truth (May '13) 28 min Betheny Angel 8
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 29 min 21 Male UK 166
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min onemale 250,347
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 89,507
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr dragonrunner 232
•••
•••
•••