Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614154 Dec 25, 2013
& ((((((((Everyone))))))))))
(c:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#614155 Dec 25, 2013
2000 years ago at the cross, when God forgave the sins of the whole world, ALL our sins were still in the future. So all our future sins have already been forgiven as well. Most Christians are "uncomfortable" with this type of freedom and are still looking for a set of rules to align their lives by. The bad news (if this is you) is that you won't find any rules in the New Covenant. There is no moral standard, no written code and no requirement for human effort that managed to survive the cross. There is only... Freedom.

Many people have however found the "written code" they have been looking for in a book called the Bible. This book has been responsible for more abuse, wars, murders and damage to the world than any other book in history, because people somehow MISSED the parts that speak of how God has made peace between Himself and mankind. The New Testament has been viewed as simply being an extension of the Old, namely that it's a set of written instructions supposedly telling us HOW we should live our lives. But the truth is that there is no book that can tell Christ how He should live His life. Since it is now Him that lives and not us, He can't be chained by a book that was always intended to be a love story from a Groom to His Bride. With any book, the author is always much greater than his book. A biography cannot even closely wish to contain all the exploits of a person during their life time.

Jesus didn't say He would send us the Bible, He said He would send us the Comforter. If we are uncomfortable with having the Holy Spirit as our ONLY guide, then the Bible cannot ever truly come alive to us. It will remain a tool that anybody (who knows it better than us) can use to manipulate and control us....Merry Christmas Everybody

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614156 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas, Grace!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#614158 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas Duane. I hope all is going well for you. I am not planning on sticking around long. Just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas. I have been very busy with school. I finally graduate in August and you know how many exams goes along with that. Nothing really changed here at all.:) Except Dr. Shrink is now at odds with Skom??? Who would have ever thought. Dr. use to give me a hard time over disagreeing with Skom..LOL. Anyway...Take care

“Love much, trust none”

There

#614159 Dec 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
(c:
Merry Christmas, Deb!

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#614160 Dec 25, 2013
Happy Boxing Day everyone!

A day truly worthy of celebration, everything costs a third of the price it did two days ago!

Woo hoo!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#614161 Dec 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
(c:
Me too Deb? Or are you going to follow me to offbeat and tell everyone how much I "hate christians" again, because of icons I don't even see?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#614162 Dec 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
May you all have a wondrous day.
I had a wonderful day. I hope you did too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#614163 Dec 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas positronium:)
Same to you, Skombolis:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#614164 Dec 25, 2013
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fake,nor wordwide christianity devil srevant to celebrat most blasphemous of our Lord day called CHRISTMAS
your irony doesn't change anything,only cause your own damgae
I reject table of sick spiritualy christian idiots,seating by one table with world atheism stupid ones,moslems,and homosexuals and by this table eat vomits and worship their own belly, by the table full of fat,alcohol,and BS,cheap worthless bablings and argues after heavy food,drugs, alcohol- mostly end by ambulance 911 or police department
go your own way,and get a f..... out from my narrow road,
pigs,enemies,atheists,LIARS and scumbags,or homosexualas etc gal 5;17-21.....
does'nt have anything to do with me,or to be my fake friends,you are also included breathless speachless cyber Zombie- mutt
hell knows where from you post your stinking posts- worthless dung

You are part of that rising sun.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#614165 Dec 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I had a wonderful day. I hope you did too.
It was a quiet day watching Doctor Who.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#614166 Dec 25, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Old friend,
Those that live by the sword shall die by that sword.
I turned my back on the Grace that tried to protect me and stepped into an area that was none of my business. And like some kind of wild animal I went on a hunt. My intent was malicious. My mission; to inflict as much pain as possible on anyone that dared cross me. Rather than air my views in the light of equality; I circumvented justice, honor, and my own integrity with the broad sword of hate. My reasoning went askew of truth ...and I was laid to rest.
There ya have it.
A banned "prodigal son" coming home?

"Kill the fatted calf..." or better yet, throw some shrimp on the barbie,
prep the stripers...

“John 3:seventeen”

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614167 Dec 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas, Deb!
Thank you ((((((Duane))))))
I hope you had a wonderful day ~

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#614168 Dec 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
My teens quite enjoy The Doctor, they had a marathon some weeks ago.
My day was quiet too, researched some things, hang out with kids, er... fix me washer :/
:)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614169 Dec 25, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Deb? Or are you going to follow me to offbeat and tell everyone how much I "hate christians" again, because of icons I don't even see?
Of course you too~
Follow you to offbeat ? I have been posting there for years- and I didn't know it was you iconing
)c:
I wrote a sentence using last word first- and made it relevent to an observation. There are not usually negative icons on offbeat-

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#614170 Dec 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
Merry Christmas to you (((((((JW))))))))))
& ((((((((Everyone))))))))))c:
Hope ya had a Very Merry , my pleasant northern neighbour :)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614171 Dec 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wait until they are on Netflix- I am getting the dvd's of the last season--- but have not seen the Christams specials of the last couple years.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#614172 Dec 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you too~
Follow you to offbeat ? I have been posting there for years- and I didn't know it was you iconing
)c:
I wrote a sentence using last word first- and made it relevent to an observation. There are not usually negative icons on offbeat-
I saw negative icons there daily a month ago and before, you'd know that if you'd been posting there "for years", I may also have seen you there before, what a strange coincidence.

I'll check when I log into my pc. I know what you wrote Deb, I was there.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#614173 Dec 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wait until they are on Netflix- I am getting the dvd's of the last season--- but have not seen the Christams specials of the last couple years.
You are in for a treat. Worth the wait!

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Gainesville, FL

#614174 Dec 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
A banned "prodigal son" coming home?
"Kill the fatted calf..." or better yet, throw some shrimp on the barbie,
prep the stripers...
hu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,751
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min truth 793,190
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 11 min patric 434
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 14 min andet1987 1,019
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 19 min andet1987 4,569
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 22 min andet1987 1,321
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 22 min graciousaint 251
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Gods r Delusions ... 567,253
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr HipGnosis 477
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,249
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Ex_Irontonian 97,404
More from around the web