Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what you conside even cockrocahes spew at you from your dirt sink ,at your face pets,resume and your brainless skull
no read,no respond,only flush your own s.....in the toilet ,together with shaved hairs from your hole between 2 worthless legs
enjoy holidays with all those pagans christians not different from you satan servants?
I know that you do not celebrate Christmas Shrinky Dink but I would like to wish you a happy holiday anyway. I hope that you spend it with your loved ones or close friends.

I don't have time right now to do Trollies exercise...I haven't done mine yet...but I do hope that he is repeating yesterdays class...maybe I will have time later but for now...I am off to do some aerobics and then work those muscles and joints that just don't want to cooperate with me.

Hoping that you share a little of that "love" with others...Merry Christmas DS!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you do not celebrate Christmas Shrinky Dink but I would like to wish you a happy holiday anyway. I hope that you spend it with your loved ones or close friends.
I don't have time right now to do Trollies exercise...I haven't done mine yet...but I do hope that he is repeating yesterdays class...maybe I will have time later but for now...I am off to do some aerobics and then work those muscles and joints that just don't want to cooperate with me.
mama
wishes from people are worthless and without of any essence to be excited by booming sales and worship devil god sun tammuz

sincerelity and compassion is to tell everyday the truth about Lord,and everyday wish all the best for each fallen human on this earth

wishes sent other days are accepted by me,
but christmas and holiday satanic wishes I flush into the toliet,and cover quickly,BECAUSE THEY STINKS WITH SATAN TABLE OLD VOMITS

good by my darling Siu Siu?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
mama
every morning before get out of bed
just stretch all your legs muscls,hands, breath deep few time,make fast tensions of all your muscls,
and you get after little while lot betters effect,then your worthless aeoribics,or yoga for nothing

this is natural Gods created efforts of own body to keep own refreshement,and stable body of older person- just excercise before get out from bed on two feet.

trust your dr Shrink,he knows what he is talking about,
I young age I was wrestler, and karate student for many years,
now my bones without of excercise in bed are just very bad,and pain,
after 5 minutes of this trainings I got return vitality, strenght,powers,self confidence, and Gods blessings with Love

see you latter mama Pee Pee(siu siu)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Okay SD

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't hate me cuz i'm righteous, hon, Jesus died for you too!:-)
Jesus died for his crimes against society. He should have been a better citizen.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died for his crimes against society. He should have been a better citizen.
Please feel free to elaborate in explanation of this allegation.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good by my darling Siu Siu?
Why you calling her "teats" for? Dirty old man...
Yeah, I don't respond to him(it) often either, but I don't know if any ever noticed but he'll (it'll) slip in vulgar foreign words, also. Just a public service ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, HFN, and best in the coming New Year :)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I don't respond to him(it) often either, but I don't know if any ever noticed but he'll (it'll) slip in vulgar foreign words, also. Just a public service ;)
how do you know I am old man, you poor cyber next in the raw false prophet and idiot,
camping before was raptured told us,that he send petition to put you to purgatory for 500 years on the moon,where my past mada pipke wife is main supervisor,
baking old rat meat for poor old gays like you,looking for indonesian cyber penises

mama Annie is my friend and poor alte cipka Siu Siu,
I love her as my patient, and alway am read give her fist help- adjust little bit brain screws,
and for you mister pompka?
i do have only one nice silen sweet fart.
accept or you lose,it is up to you and your future benefits,

take easy in your very difficult fallen life,
be sure,still Gods Mercy exist,and maybe befor you die,you be saved to face Camping in heaven,and testify all atrocities commited against old man,true believers and FR, after sentence,Camping kick your a...back on the moon- to purge and burn up all collected life trush inside of you?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, HFN, and best in the coming New Year :)
obama take care all of you in 2014?,
look like you don't survive to 1 january 2015
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
siu siu is in slovac polish langauge
little baby making very often not kaku(s...)
but siu siu or Pi Pi( Pee,pee)

You are realy old clown?and cyber stupid provocator

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And in your case it is exactly like watching two guys obsessing about a religion they claim is designed to control people and then they spend all their time on Topix talking about it!
I've never claimed your religion or any religion is or was designed to control people.

Now, you two bozo's have a good time arguing about your shoes.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free to elaborate in explanation of this allegation.
Jesus was convicted of treason against Rome. A crime he was actually guilty of .

The difference between a patriot and a traitor is whose side you are on.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh

I am used to it...that by far is not the worse thing that he has ever said to me...

Regardless...it is the holidays and I wish him peace...joy...happiness. That is all I can do.

Which by the way...Merry Christmas Senecus.

My Christmas Eve dinner is almost finished...it is warm and toasty inside...life is good...well...twould be better if shrinky dink had of accepted my Merry Christmas with the same heart that it was offered with...but oh well...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

My Christmas Eve dinner is almost finished...it is warm and toasty inside...life is good...well...twould be better if shrinky dink had of accepted my Merry Christmas with the same heart that it was offered with...but oh well...
i WORSHIP gOD WHO IS IN HEAVEN,AND PLEASE HIS DESIRES AND HIS PLEASURES
not my belly god and full table of food and alcohol after 12 PM

so,
your god is belly,my God is infinte Supreme Powr who got First beggotten son King of Kings, who born end of September beginig of October,and is KING OF KINGS ETERNAL RULER,
not every year little baby born in swagling rags on manger.

I despise such worship of my belly as my god?

worship your god belly, and have good diagestion- because overeating mostly cause belly sickness,voimits and 911 heart attack
proverbs 25;16.......eat so much as sufficient for your god belly
LEST THOU BE FILLED THEREWITH AND VOMIT IT?

good luck,during your dinner mass- worship your god belly
YTube

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

The Day the Lord showed me ANTICHRIST ------

http://youtu.be/jnTwx5LprHI

Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was convicted of treason against Rome. A crime he was actually guilty of .
The difference between a patriot and a traitor is whose side you are on.
old traditions of Roman empire officials,was to wash their hands before sentence

it was mean that not Roman Empire killed Jesus For treasons( you are goof, Jesus was not Roman citizen)
only was killed by Jewish Sanhedrin who was under roman jurisdiction,
Jews despised pagan symbols as cross tool of Roman Pagan to murder or kill all criminals,
Jews they hang Him on the tree(stake) ancient Mosaic law requaring to use (stake) tree to kill all transgrssors of Jewish law.

so?
take some basic courses my dear Benio,
take easy,ask God for eyes ,ears,and new heart,to see ,tohear, to be truly born again John 1;13.3;3-8

good night my dear Benio

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh
I am used to it...that by far is not the worse thing that he has ever said to me...
Regardless...it is the holidays and I wish him peace...joy...happiness. That is all I can do.
Which by the way...Merry Christmas Senecus.
are you eating dinner once a year,?during worldwide holy mass of their bellies god?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so where's the rub between us then, partner?:-)
I didn't see any.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see any.
BETTER IS TO FART and go sleep,then read your wahn sinn nonsense and very poor posts.
good night my retarded son,
some day you will see many, but it is going to be to late,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min sweets2360 730,290
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min 1890Petesaykekiss 117,812
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min Hot hot 678
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min atemcowboy 537,129
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) 19 min FaceTime me 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Porkpie Hat 259,313
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min in nomines 225,661
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,955

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••