Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614018 Dec 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I come here to chase wicked satanic pagans christians like you,
I pee on all of them ,if they like me or not,
mutts and cyber trolls are not able to express any love and constant daily care about others,
what is worth your cyber bablings posted one year ago, or 2 weeks ago,you idiot
and don't lie
I am not here 4 years, not even reside 4 years in USA,after my back arrival from Afganistan
you are sick,psychopath,and Liar,son of father of all lies
Oh Stinky

You didn't think I was a wicked pagan for over a year when I put up with your insanity trying to appeal to your better nature. You were blessing me left and right!

As it turned out you have no better nature

But tell yourself whatever you need to.

All I know is that must be one crappy life where your escape from it is so important to you that you change your IP address and name and ISP provider and use proxies and anything else you can do in order to illegally bypass you being banned from here just to come to a place where nobody likes you

And the sad thing, for you, is that people have actually tried repeatedly. Just out of kindness or mercy or sympathy or whatever. And you still have managed to have even the most patient and kind people on Topix decide there is zero point in ever having a communication with you

I was wondering if you had any self-respect as perhaps that might be the last possible avenue for you to stop trolling. But I don't think anything can get you to. You come here because you are bored and miserable my poor, frenniless cyber mutt. Perhaps if you get housebroken and stop peeing on things, you will be slightly more welcome inside the house? Until then, bad dog!

Well, that's all the time I can invest in the "Feed A Troll" foundation. You have fun talking to nobody:)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614019 Dec 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Stinky
You didn't think I was a wicked pagan for over a year when I put up with your insanity trying to appeal to your better nature. You were blessing me left and right!
As it turned out you have no better nature
But tell yourself whatever you need to.
All I know is that must be one crappy life where your escape from it is so important to you that you change your IP address and name and ISP provider and use proxies and anything else you can do in order to illegally bypass you being banned from here just to come to a place where nobody likes you
And the sad thing, for you, is that people have actually tried repeatedly. Just out of kindness or mercy or sympathy or whatever. And you still have managed to have even the most patient and kind people on Topix decide there is zero point in ever having a communication with you
I was wondering if you had any self-respect as perhaps that might be the last possible avenue for you to stop trolling. But I don't think anything can get you to. You come here because you are bored and miserable my poor, frenniless cyber mutt. Perhaps if you get housebroken and stop peeing on things, you will be slightly more welcome inside the house? Until then, bad dog!
Well, that's all the time I can invest in the "Feed A Troll" foundation. You have fun talking to nobody:)
God bless humans and maybe you,
not I or any CHRISTIAN PRIEST,TEACHER,POPE, OR RCC
you re same troll like all those faceless ,voiceless,breathless cyber mutts Zombies wandering with their pathetic lost life,and mocking everyone around ,who dissagre with them.

you are troll as well

ask God to bless you, never ask me,

I already saw such fake friends who betray own fellow only to escape persecutions,or death as POW?or sentenced because of their beliefs and faith
just cowards like you

rather I feed you,your patheitic lunatic posts and dreams that you got friends around,

nobody talk to you,only double icon your an my posts, for sure satanic seed secret conspirator RA ,using his and his son internet,and you together with them
all what friend you got- only one dead Zomie heart with blood pumped from pump devil device?
f......g cyber miserable satanic jerks

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614020 Dec 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
may you find the peace you seek
and
may you be rescued from the cult soonest
((((((Karl))))))))
>>>>>smooch< <<<<<<

Grateful to have all that I have ever sought (c: Including peace. I hope that you find what you are looking to have.
My experience as a Christ believer has nothing to do with what others have experienced in this 'religion'- but with what I myself have experienced before even knowing that someone more than me--- has had similar happenings . Once you "get it"- no one can detract from what we ourselves have witnessed.

I write this not because I think that I am "all that"- or to antagonize anyone---- I write it in hopes of others "seeing" there may be something to THIS Christian thing <3

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#614021 Dec 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>((((((Karl))))))))
>>>>>smooch< <<<<<<

Grateful to have all that I have ever sought (c: Including peace. I hope that you find what you are looking to have.
My experience as a Christ believer has nothing to do with what others have experienced in this 'religion'- but with what I myself have experienced before even knowing that someone more than me--- has had similar happenings . Once you "get it"- no one can detract from what we ourselves have witnessed.

I write this not because I think that I am "all that"- or to antagonize anyone---- I write it in hopes of others "seeing" there may be something to THIS Christian thing <3
If that's the case Deb, then you have debunked yourself with your bigotry against homosexuals. The jesus character didn't teach that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#614022 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
really??? even the devils believe in God, but they still have reason to tremble at the thought of Him! my God revealed Himself through His Son, Jesus The Christ, and Jesus called all other 'gods' thiefs and liars......
yes...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#614023 Dec 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
He told me to tell YOU to smarten up and stop siding and cuddling with Christ-haters, Christ blasphemers, and Christ-mockers like that piece of worthless demented trash Ben Dover formerly known as D_O_G and stop going against and fighting TRUE CHRISTIANS LIKE WASSUUUP. In one of your posts you said that Ben Dover seems like a "believer"....really ?....was that a joke? He says Jesus is NOT God, He says Jesus is NOT the Son of God, he says Jesus did NOT perform any miracles, he says Jesus did NOT resurrect from the dead, he says Jesus is NOT the Messiah....if that's a believer I'm Mary Poppins. Almighty God told me to tell you he loves you dearly and forever and loves the fact that you love his SON and HIS FAVORITE AND MOST BLESSED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD so much.....but that you should choose your friends carefully.
I don't trust you.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614024 Dec 23, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case Deb, then you have debunked yourself with your bigotry against homosexuals. The jesus character didn't teach that.
Homosexuals have made their own choice- Their lifestyle choice makes no difference to me. I do not treat homosexuals any different than I treat everyone-
As for Jesus character---God's word is upheld by Jesus- and Jesus agrees with all of the guidelines to what is sin and what isn't~your arguement is with God- not me.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614025 Dec 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>The strange yet not surprising (only because I have seen it the pattern on Topix so often) is he goes on and on about the evils of homosexuality (ignoring the fact that all sins of the flesh are equal) and yet according to his beliefs someone can commit any sin they want, as often as they like, so long as they believe Christ will show up at the end and save them
So what I don't get is why does he care if someone is gay? If he really feels it is wrong then he should be telling people that they can get the same free pass he has. I bet he has an explanation on why OSAS doesn't apply to someone who is gay.
Someone who really believed all sins, past, present, and future are forgiven would never waste time focusing on sin. Yet I literally saw him tell another poster that they should team up and if they were more forceful in their "message of the Bible" maybe they could rid society of its rampant sin. Not his own sins of course as they will continue to be forgiven no matter how much he sins. So if the only sins he wants to be gone are the sins of unbelievers, then he should be on here each day telling them their sins will no longer matter if they accept Christ too. Just like his sins no longer matter
I tried asking 'Sup what you pointed out but of course he didn't answer. Why wouldn't the devil trust Christ to save him if that is all he has to do and can keep sinning as much as he wants?
Besides, I am sure Jesus spent His life teaching and ultimately dying so that all nations could be baptized and then be able to sin with impunity. It is strange that the Bible says Jesus hates sin, yet according to 'Sup died making it possible for people to sin as much as they want.
Wassup isn't the first nor the last to use the Atonement of Jesus as an excuse to sin with impunity.

While I would gladly be crucified alongside the Jesus and God I believe in, if Jesus and God are as Wassup (and some others) believe then I would drive the nails into his wrists myself.

“The..”

#614026 Dec 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals have made their own choice- Their lifestyle choice makes no difference to me. I do not treat homosexuals any different than I treat everyone-
As for Jesus character---God's word is upheld by Jesus- and Jesus agrees with all of the guidelines to what is sin and what isn't~your arguement is with God- not me.
That's a cop out Deb, my argument is with anyone who displays bigotry and honours your alleged god's rules.

Especially those, like you, who mouth off hatefully and spitefully in the name of the jesus character, who himself said nothing about his followers needing to go around speaking against any group, homosexuals included.

Then, turn around and use the cop out; "take it up with god".

I think you should take your words up with your alleged god jesus.

Unless you can show a passage where the jesus tells you to be a bigot and 'speak out' to 'sinners' in his name.

***Sermon on the Mount***

"Love everyone."
- the jesus character

"What about the gays?"
- random follower

"What about the blacks?"
- random follower

"What about women?"
- random follower

"What about those who believe differently?"
- random follower

"Did I f*cking stutter? I said LOVE EVERYBODY!!"
- the jesus character

Have a joyous capitalist consumerism day Deb :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#614027 Dec 23, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cop out Deb, my argument is with anyone who displays bigotry and honours your alleged god's rules.
Especially those, like you, who mouth off hatefully and spitefully in the name of the jesus character, who himself said nothing about his followers needing to go around speaking against any group, homosexuals included.
Unless you can show a passage where the jesus tells you to be a bigot and 'speak out' to 'sinners' in his name.
"Love everyone."
- the jesus character
"What about the gays?"
- random follower
"What about the blacks?"
- random follower
"What about women?"
- random follower
- random follower
- the jesus character
Brilliant post !

Thanks!

Have a happy whateverthefuckitis day!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#614028 Dec 24, 2013
~*~*~*~*~*

"BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL", which translated means, "GOD WITH US"....Matthew 1:23

~Glory to God in the Highest~

~*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#614029 Dec 24, 2013
~*~*~*~*~*

Todays Prayer....

To those of you who have loved ones in Heaven...

"Christmas in Heaven"

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below,
With tiny lights like heavenís stars reflecting in the snow.

The sight is so spectacular please wipe away that tear
for I am spending CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS CHRIST this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
but the sound of music canít compare with the CHRISTMAS CHOIR up here.

I have no words to tell you of the JOY their voices bring
for it is beyond description to HEAR THE ANGELS SING.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart
for I am spending CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS CHRIST this year.

I canít tell you of the SPLENDOR or the PEACE here in this place
Can you just imagine CHRISTMAS WITH OUR SAVIOR face to face!

Iíll ask him to lift your spirit as I tell him of your love
so then PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER as you lift your eyes above.

Please let your hearts be joyful and let your spirit sing
for I am spending CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN and Iím walking WITH THE KING.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#614030 Dec 24, 2013
~*~*~*~*~*

Encouraging Words....

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people."

óLuke 2:10

~*~*~*~*~*

“The..”

#614031 Dec 24, 2013
Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#614032 Dec 24, 2013
~*~*~*~*~*

Merry Christmas Eve.....God Bless

~*~*~*~*~*

“Love much, trust none”

There

#614033 Dec 24, 2013
Today is just like any another day.

Just another miracle taken for granted until it is taken away.

Enjoy This Day, Tomorrow isn't promised.

"Merry Christmas! Noel!
Be it Heaven or Hell,
The Christmas we get we deserve." - ELP

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614034 Dec 24, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
"Love everyone."
- the jesus character
"What about the gays?"
- random follower
"What about the blacks?"
- random follower
"What about women?"
- random follower
- random follower
- the jesus character
I have never been rude or mean to anyone for being homosexual- have I lost patience with people when they are blatently arguementitive and insultive? maybe- but that has to do with their intentional antagonism- not their 'gayness'--- I am still on the planet and part flesh-

You have a problem with God- due to thinking He is like a gumball machine that you can kick....when you put in your quarter and the gumball didn't come out.

Yes- your problem is with yourself, because you don't want guidance from anyone--- and your arguement is STILL with God - not me.

You can celebrate the commercialsm if you would like to- that is also your choice.

“The..”

#614035 Dec 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>I have never been rude or mean to anyone for being homosexual- have I lost patience with people when they are blatently arguementitive and insultive? maybe- but that has to do with their intentional antagonism- not their 'gayness'--- I am still on the planet and part flesh-

You have a problem with God- due to thinking He is like a gumball machine that you can kick....when you put in your quarter and the gumball didn't come out.

Yes- your problem is with yourself, because you don't want guidance from anyone--- and your arguement is STILL with God - not me.

You can celebrate the commercialsm if you would like to- that is also your choice.
I don't have a problem with any fictional character Deb, I have a problem with bigoted people like you.

Don't bother lying, I know it's all you have but your posts tell a different story.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#614036 Dec 24, 2013
Jesus' birth is so important that two of the Biblical Gospels and even Paul don't even bother mentioning it.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614037 Dec 24, 2013
Over the years that I have been on Topix I have read a few Christian posters complain about us non-Christians celebrating Christmas...or for that matter even Easter.

For some reason that has been on my mind this morning so I thought I would try to give my thoughts on that.

A few non-Christians will remind us that...

1. Dec. 25th was originally a pagan holiday...stolen by the Christians

2. Jesus (if he actually existed) could not have been born at that time

3. Etc...Etc...Etc...

None of that is really an issue for me...I think there is room for all of us on that day...no matter why you do or do not celebrate Christmas.

Over the course of my life I have "celebrated" many holidays.

I celebrate Thanksgiving...it doesn't make me a Pilgrim.

I have celebrated Veteren's Day...I am not a veteren.

I used to have a big celebration on the 4th of July...it didn't make me a firecracker.

I even have honored the Summer Solitice with my Wiccan friends...I am not a witch...well...some that don't particularly care for me have other thoughts.

Despite having left the faith...I still celebrate Christmas. I love the lights...the sound of the music...the smells...the time spent with those that are important in my life. I love planning a special meal...making plans for the new year...marking the ending of a year and the beginning of another.

There is another reason that I love this time of year...it is the love that is passed around...shared...renewed...lo ve that is extended pass ones own family and given to complete strangers.

Maybe just one more reason...the memories of past Christmas'...how much my mother enjoyed this time of year...remembering how my parents would go to their room and whisper about the toys they had managed to buy (they never realized that I could hear them through the door!)

Even though now Christmas for me is not about buying gifts...I can remember taking my dollar and trying to find my sister just the most perfect gift to wrap and put under the tree...

Oh yes...this time of year brings back memories of as a family we would walk our farm looking for just the right cedar tree to cut down and drag back home...putting it in the corner...so that we could hide the "bad spot"...mom making me hang that obnoxious silver annoying tinsel...

For me...I believe that this is one time that we could all...regardless of beliefs or the lack thereof...share "love".

Can we not all allow others to find the meaning behind this holiday that brings them peace? Whether this holiday started out pagan...at some point changed to represent the birth of Christ...there is that "love" that should be common to us all...let each of us find our own meaning.

So no matter what you say...Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays...I wish for you all to experience that "love"...no matter who you are with...where you live...what faith or lack thereof.

Oh...I used to celebrate Easter(when my kids were small)...didn't turn me in to a bunny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 548,738
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,804
Firma Ulus )) ULUS B0SCH Servisi (( 299 15 34 ... 6 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dave Nelson 230,024
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min RADEKT 261,688
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 18 min Dubai Massage 055... 118

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE