Prince Helmut V Pipke wrote:
what a exposed jerk
Merry Christmas 007...
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#614143 Dec 25, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas 007...
I am not fake,nor wordwide christianity devil srevant to celebrat most blasphemous of our Lord day called CHRISTMAS

your irony doesn't change anything,only cause your own damgae

I reject table of sick spiritualy christian idiots,seating by one table with world atheism stupid ones,moslems,and homosexuals and by this table eat vomits and worship their own belly, by the table full of fat,alcohol,and BS,cheap worthless bablings and argues after heavy food,drugs, alcohol- mostly end by ambulance 911 or police department

go your own way,and get a f..... out from my narrow road,
pigs,enemies,atheists,LIARS and scumbags,or homosexualas etc gal 5;17-21.....

does'nt have anything to do with me,or to be my fake friends,you are also included breathless speachless cyber Zombie- mutt

hell knows where from you post your stinking posts- worthless dung
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#614144 Dec 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were banned?
idle and nousy gossip is not healthy for someone who claim to be big spiritual shot, having everyday prime time with God?
did you ask God,if He want to have such Prime time with you????????

may God have mercy and allow you to step down from all this christianicy diabolic Lies,holidays,traditions and be apart from satan vomits table

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#614145 Dec 25, 2013
A very Merry Yuletide to everyone!

Now I'm off to the beach.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614146 Dec 25, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
A very Merry Yuletide to everyone!
Now I'm off to the beach.
did you ask your dr Shrink to enter here and bamble poor nonsense?
beach doesn;t clean anyway your glued fithy dirt inside of your lesbian(dziurka)
alte Witze

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Tallahassee, FL

#614147 Dec 25, 2013
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fake,nor wordwide christianity devil srevant to celebrat most blasphemous of our Lord day called CHRISTMAS
your irony doesn't change anything,only cause your own damgae
I reject table of sick spiritualy christian idiots,seating by one table with world atheism stupid ones,moslems,and homosexuals and by this table eat vomits and worship their own belly, by the table full of fat,alcohol,and BS,cheap worthless bablings and argues after heavy food,drugs, alcohol- mostly end by ambulance 911 or police department
go your own way,and get a f..... out from my narrow road,
pigs,enemies,atheists,LIARS and scumbags,or homosexualas etc gal 5;17-21.....
does'nt have anything to do with me,or to be my fake friends,you are also included breathless speachless cyber Zombie- mutt
hell knows where from you post your stinking posts- worthless dung
What a man!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#614148 Dec 25, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
What a man!
Is that what he got for christmas?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#614149 Dec 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
did you ask your dr Shrink to enter here and bamble poor nonsense?
beach doesn;t clean anyway your glued fithy dirt inside of your lesbian(dziurka)
alte Witze
We are how we treat each other...and nothing more.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614150 Dec 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are how we treat each other...and nothing more.
treat everyday,365 days with love and compassion each others
not one day per year and next day hate them mock them,insult, attempt to damge their lifes, reputations,bans from posting and all kind of bitter hates

start worry about this treatment every day of whole year,not only clebrate own belly 9god_ today,feed hungry to make him more suffer next day with worse empty belly and hunger then before,

yours christmas is most great trap,defeat whole world ,who they are,whom they serves,and whom all of you worship,
only one ruler of this world satan-;worshiplchristians,athe ists,homsexualists,poor,rich,h ungry, hosexuals, perverts alcoholics,drug addicts, adulters etc,,,,,,,

OUT OF THIS WORLD AND WORLD LUSTS AND WORLD DUNG
ARE TRUE CHOSE ELECTED AND SEPARATED FROM WORLD DUNG HOLIDAYS,FRIENDSHIP AND TRAITORS

Truly you have not clue to whom do you post such nonsense
But I do like you, same I like benAdam
I don't know reason why?
but someday God allow me to know why?

true generosity is not to pretend who we are,
true generosity of life,is to be truthful without of any false hide lies and hipocrisies,
the truth reside this person,will motivate him with all kind of humanity,generosity,not only sweet worthless words and without of any sense cyber blah blah blah,try to convince others that they make witness of Gospel and Gods will

what a jerks all of you are????

look at this thread,from huren atheists,homosexuals and fake christians each sent wishes to each others, smiles etc...tomorrow or day after tomorrow start again spew at each other,insults,mock, and hate,pretend friend,sweet believers
IT LOOK LIKE SCORPION YELLOW POISONOUS VENOM FLOWS FROM ALL YOUR DEAD ZOMBIES HEARTS,

and fulfill prophecy of rev 11;4-14.

sorry but this is very awesome truth
bye my dear mama Annie
you still got time to repent on your own and stick only to God of Bible,not church or their faken diabolic friendships
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614151 Dec 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what he got for christmas?
I flush all gifts of those who attempt to give me and same time blaspphemy my Lord,who never born at this pagan christmas time?

I never saw my Lords HaGadol(shiny face) to be happy during this time of worst blasphemous time forcing son god tammus-satan to be king of kind,by whole mankind regardless who they are,

Be free of worry about me,try to worry about yourselves,your own immoral life dung,and worthless day by day misery and pathetic life,potential aids diseases or highest life 48 years age or count to 40% OF HOMOSEXUAL SUICIDES IN THIS COUNTRY
where is not God-there is not light,not life, nor happiness,health of life longevities,nor fricking devil spirit christmas,comerciality,greed,o vereating alcoholism and adultery
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614152 Dec 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what he got for christmas?
you poor deluted sick atheist
you mock Lord all your life,and same time you celbrate christmas,
you sick paranoidal delusional brain

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614153 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to you (((((((JW))))))))))

& ((((((((Everyone))))))))))c:

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#614154 Dec 25, 2013
& ((((((((Everyone))))))))))
(c:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#614155 Dec 25, 2013
2000 years ago at the cross, when God forgave the sins of the whole world, ALL our sins were still in the future. So all our future sins have already been forgiven as well. Most Christians are "uncomfortable" with this type of freedom and are still looking for a set of rules to align their lives by. The bad news (if this is you) is that you won't find any rules in the New Covenant. There is no moral standard, no written code and no requirement for human effort that managed to survive the cross. There is only... Freedom.

Many people have however found the "written code" they have been looking for in a book called the Bible. This book has been responsible for more abuse, wars, murders and damage to the world than any other book in history, because people somehow MISSED the parts that speak of how God has made peace between Himself and mankind. The New Testament has been viewed as simply being an extension of the Old, namely that it's a set of written instructions supposedly telling us HOW we should live our lives. But the truth is that there is no book that can tell Christ how He should live His life. Since it is now Him that lives and not us, He can't be chained by a book that was always intended to be a love story from a Groom to His Bride. With any book, the author is always much greater than his book. A biography cannot even closely wish to contain all the exploits of a person during their life time.

Jesus didn't say He would send us the Bible, He said He would send us the Comforter. If we are uncomfortable with having the Holy Spirit as our ONLY guide, then the Bible cannot ever truly come alive to us. It will remain a tool that anybody (who knows it better than us) can use to manipulate and control us....Merry Christmas Everybody

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614156 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas, Grace!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#614158 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas Duane. I hope all is going well for you. I am not planning on sticking around long. Just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas. I have been very busy with school. I finally graduate in August and you know how many exams goes along with that. Nothing really changed here at all.:) Except Dr. Shrink is now at odds with Skom??? Who would have ever thought. Dr. use to give me a hard time over disagreeing with Skom..LOL. Anyway...Take care

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#614159 Dec 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
(c:
Merry Christmas, Deb!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614160 Dec 25, 2013
Happy Boxing Day everyone!

A day truly worthy of celebration, everything costs a third of the price it did two days ago!

Woo hoo!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614161 Dec 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
(c:
Me too Deb? Or are you going to follow me to offbeat and tell everyone how much I "hate christians" again, because of icons I don't even see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Humble Chosen Child 690,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 989,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Trumps Gray Bar M... 42,479
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 4 hr Maria 44
More from around the web