Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614045 Dec 24, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
unbelievers in the time of ancient antiquity,were most bloody atrocious murders,killers, adulters, drunkards, and haters of own neighbor,
something like Indians of N.America 12 to 18 century, made geb=nocides of own neighbours, own people,own families
deadly DNA had to be reduced of removed from this earth,
If it wouldn't be removed,
dumb scums like you,wouldn'seat right now on the compture and post stupid low educated nonsense

ancient law is not aplicable today to the most weak,wicked, and child idiots cowards generation of 20 and 21 centruy

only stupid like you,quote ancient law and babling worthless BS to those modern cowards quoting ancient law commandment what believers had to do with unbelievers, 10000 years ago

you are just idiot
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614046 Dec 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Jesus' birth is so important that two of the Biblical Gospels and even Paul don't even bother mentioning it.
agree my Benio

those christians pagans fall in the satanic trap,
they alone expose to whole world and Hosts of heavens who they are,what they worship, and blasphemy our grecious Lord King of Kings- babling about his birth,infant,armless human creature more weak that those christians ,Popes, and churches idiots

Bible nowhere mention to celebrate Jesus birth,

they worship satan- sun god tammuz born from sun waves to make pregnat Semiramis gose wife on this earth,giving son Tammuz to god sun Bal-Nemrod

during Tammuz adulthood,he as son ogf sun god and son of Semiramis- made sex with his own mother

it is shame even to support their pagan diabolic worship of christmas

Have good day my dear son
be good,healthy, and prosperous in spiritual maturity,
slowly God accept you as realy true human free of all Lies,and christianity satanic BS

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614047 Dec 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>unbelievers in the time of ancient antiquity,were most bloody atrocious murders,killers, adulters, drunkards, and haters of own neighbor,
something like Indians of N.America 12 to 18 century, made geb=nocides of own neighbours, own people,own families
deadly DNA had to be reduced of removed from this earth,
If it wouldn't be removed,
dumb scums like you,wouldn'seat right now on the compture and post stupid low educated nonsense

ancient law is not aplicable today to the most weak,wicked, and child idiots cowards generation of 20 and 21 centruy

only stupid like you,quote ancient law and babling worthless BS to those modern cowards quoting ancient law commandment what believers had to do with unbelievers, 10000 years ago

you are just idiot
I'm considering a new pet troll, you're getting so boring, you're fired.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614048 Dec 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL OF THE BIBLE ARE THE WORDS OF CHRIST ("you search the scriptures....and they are those which speak of Me..." Jesus), but they need to be "rightly divided" as Paul says, and there is a clear division between the old and new covenants:)
<quoted text>
uneducated dingbats talking as if they speak for the god, and do not know their own dogma, and have NO education of their cults history, and the history of that dogma.
He follows Paul, the man who swore to destroy christianity, and was almost completely successful.
you seem very educated in the ways of devils and it should lead you to the place where devils belong:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614049 Dec 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
Merry Xmas
what the hell's an "xmas" and why should anyone celebrate it???

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614050 Dec 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the guy that claims to have coined the term 'Gaytheist" and called himself a saint while telling me to commit suicide would think that
It is why you will ignore the teachings of Christ and never repent for any sins because you think you have a free pass
Maybe you will get into Heaven by accident too?
I will continue to trust in the teachings of Christ
Who was it that taught you His teachings don't apply to you?
this is a mean spirited response from a guy who claims to strive for perfection!

did Jesus tell us only to love those who love and treat us good or did He tell us to love our enemies and be like The Father who rains on the unjust as well as the just?

yes...i'm more righteous on accident, friend, than you are on purpose:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614051 Dec 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs that you won't even say how to came to have them?
If Christ's teachings really don't apply to us, where in the Bible does it say that?
You can keep changing the subject but at some point you will have to answer to someone you can't ignore
I hope you have an answer by then
Christ's teachings are my teachings and my teachings are Christ's teachings since we're one in spirit - DUH! haven't you ever read Christ's prayer in Jn chap. 17???

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614052 Dec 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays...Just Happy to be Alive Day to Rosa and Luci...
Yes wasup...I was sincere...I am not the evil person that you would like to believe that I am...even if I am a little heathen!
Oh...and you too Trollie/Trollette/Whatever you happen to be today...
Thank you! and for the record, Annie, i do NOT think you're anymore evil than all other humans who don't put on the Righteousness of Christ are (for whatever it's worth:-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614053 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>this is a mean spirited response from a guy who claims to strive for perfection!

did Jesus tell us only to love those who love and treat us good or did He tell us to love our enemies and be like The Father who rains on the unjust as well as the just?

yes...i'm more righteous on accident, friend, than you are on purpose:-)
Do you know that you make Skomboneurosis look good? Aren't you ashamed? Go crawl back into your cage and wank over demons burning in your hell.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614054 Dec 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>The strange yet not surprising (only because I have seen it the pattern on Topix so often) is he goes on and on about the evils of homosexuality (ignoring the fact that all sins of the flesh are equal) and yet according to his beliefs someone can commit any sin they want, as often as they like, so long as they believe Christ will show up at the end and save them
So what I don't get is why does he care if someone is gay? If he really feels it is wrong then he should be telling people that they can get the same free pass he has. I bet he has an explanation on why OSAS doesn't apply to someone who is gay.
Someone who really believed all sins, past, present, and future are forgiven would never waste time focusing on sin. Yet I literally saw him tell another poster that they should team up and if they were more forceful in their "message of the Bible" maybe they could rid society of its rampant sin. Not his own sins of course as they will continue to be forgiven no matter how much he sins. So if the only sins he wants to be gone are the sins of unbelievers, then he should be on here each day telling them their sins will no longer matter if they accept Christ too. Just like his sins no longer matter
I tried asking 'Sup what you pointed out but of course he didn't answer. Why wouldn't the devil trust Christ to save him if that is all he has to do and can keep sinning as much as he wants?
Besides, I am sure Jesus spent His life teaching and ultimately dying so that all nations could be baptized and then be able to sin with impunity. It is strange that the Bible says Jesus hates sin, yet according to 'Sup died making it possible for people to sin as much as they want.
skom - "yet according to 'Sup died making it possible for people to sin as much as they want"

this is the calssic response to Grace from someone who doesn't understand righteousness by faith in Christ alone!

if you were around back in the day, you would have followed Paul around and tried to circumcise the gentiles he converted to Christ!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614055 Dec 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody with a real life worth living works their way around over 100 bans to get back to a place where nobody likes them for 4 years and counting
doc shrink has some things to work through to be sure, but at LEAST he's not deliberatly undermining the Gospel that our Lord died to bring.

goodness gracious.....i'd rather tie a millstone now than continue to store up more wrath to come......

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614056 Dec 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>yes...
so where's the rub between us then, partner?:-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614057 Dec 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Over the years that I have been on Topix I have read a few Christian posters complain about us non-Christians celebrating Christmas...or for that matter even Easter.
For some reason that has been on my mind this morning so I thought I would try to give my thoughts on that.
A few non-Christians will remind us that...
1. Dec. 25th was originally a pagan holiday...stolen by the Christians
2. Jesus (if he actually existed) could not have been born at that time
3. Etc...Etc...Etc...
None of that is really an issue for me...I think there is room for all of us on that day...no matter why you do or do not celebrate Christmas.
Over the course of my life I have "celebrated" many holidays.
I celebrate Thanksgiving...it doesn't make me a Pilgrim.
I have celebrated Veteren's Day...I am not a veteren.
I used to have a big celebration on the 4th of July...it didn't make me a firecracker.

EDITED FOR SPACE

So no matter what you say...Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays...I wish for you all to experience that "love"...no matter who you are with...where you live...what faith or lack thereof.
Oh...I used to celebrate Easter(when my kids were small)...didn't turn me in to a bunny.
Interesting post

I would normally try to add a little more but I have found the objections from any side to be superficial yet they all have the same thing in common. And that is the people who want to tell people they shouldn't enjoy the holidays,(time spent by most people to enjoy spending centered around something they care about, enjoy time off work, enjoy the time to be with family, enjoy the slight improvement in how man treats each other, etc) are almost always the same people that try to get people not to enjoy your regular days. The same people that focus more on how others live than their own lives. Fixated on the belief systems or unbelief of others. Fixated on orientation. Fixated on...well, you get the idea

The more politically correct thing to (and the nicer thing) would be what you did here. To point out the merits and provide some reasons why people from all walks can enjoy all sorts of celebrations and try to appeal to people's better nature to use the time to share love with loved ones and even strangers

And that is probably the best approach. Although it is tempting to make it much shorter and simply tell anyone who objects to get a life and worry about themselves. That only someone with zero life goes around and spends their days fixated on what strangers do. Although I did like your reassurances in the end, that celebrating Easter did not turn you into an Easter Bunny:) Sometimes irrational objections need reassurances of all kinds!

Although i would say if it is out of character for someone and they seem particularly agitated or interested in trying to spread misery, it may be more of the exception where people have lost loved ones or are alone and are just feeling lonely and it has gotten tot hem. To those people i say extend a hug. The holidays can be bitter reminders for people and tough on some. But if it is just the same 'ol same 'ol, and the same people trying to go around tell other people how to live their life, just tune then out. They will continue to be miserable no matter what your reply. Better to just wave and nod and go enjoy the peace. Its not often you see man make a concerted effort to treat one another better. We really should enjoy it while it lasts

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614058 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
skom - "yet according to 'Sup died making it possible for people to sin as much as they want"
this is the calssic response to Grace from someone who doesn't understand righteousness by faith in Christ alone!
if you were around back in the day, you would have followed Paul around and tried to circumcise the gentiles he converted to Christ!:-)
NAh, you still don't understand the difference between Mosaic Law and the commandments of Christ and our obligation under the law on how to fulfill in and how we have been spared from the penalty of death we already would have had coming and how under the age of truth and grace Jesus will have mercy on us so long as we remain faith and obedient. Please read what Paul Himself said:

Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

If you were around in the day you would have rejected Jesus Christ as your Savior and you would have told people His teachings did not apply to you. You still reject His teachings.
Why is that again? Seriously, who taught you or how did you come to believe that Christ's message doesn't apply to the Gentiles?

It's ok to be honest and say you didn't learn it in the bible. Most people are not self-taught.

But your refusal to answer shows you don't even feel comfortable enough in your own beliefs to say how you came to have them. You have been playing word games and avoiding the question for over a week. If you have such a hard time verbalizing your beliefs because you know there is nothing you can point to in order to justify them, maybe you ought to set your pride down and reconsider that perhaps your teacher was not infallible and consider why it might be beneficial in times of heavy recruitment to focus mainly on grace and not those pesky commandments. But Paul did not leave them out. It simply helps to actually read the Bible you always are telling others you go by

Just saying

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614059 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
doc shrink has some things to work through to be sure, but at LEAST he's not deliberatly undermining the Gospel that our Lord died to bring.
goodness gracious.....i'd rather tie a millstone now than continue to store up more wrath to come......
YOU are telling people they don't have to follow the teaching of Jesus Christ

How delusional does someone have to be to claim that it is them that is promoting the "gospel of Christ"?

The gospel of Christ is what He taught us. It is the commandments He gave us. It is the way he showed us to eternal life. You reject all of it. And then claim yourself a promoter of the gospel of Christ

And again, please learn the parts of the Bible you are quoting so you don't keep falling back into the same knee-jerk responses that made you look silly. The millstone verse is what Jesus said should happen to those who lead children into sin. I realize you only knew like 15-20 verses and you created a bunch of your own "biblical" terms to use and situations in which you would refer to those verses but you didn't even learn those 15-20 correctly and you have constantly used them in situations that aren't even close to their meaning. Such as the work of God verse or any other verse you know individually but didn't even bother to learn in context.

But if the "gospel of Christ" is to ignore his teachings and that they no longer apply despite sending the Holy Spirit to remind us and despite His last instructions after the Resurrection to His disciples to baptize all nations and make sure they obey all he taught, then please show in the Bible this "gospel of Christ" that says that. Otherwise it is more like the "gospel of wassuup". I point to the scripture i base my beliefs on. Why can't you do the same?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614060 Dec 24, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that you make Skomboneurosis look good? Aren't you ashamed? Go crawl back into your cage and wank over demons burning in your hell.
please don't hate me cuz i'm righteous, hon, Jesus died for you too!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614061 Dec 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
NAh, you still don't understand the difference between Mosaic Law and the commandments of Christ and our obligation under the law on how to fulfill in and how we have been spared from the penalty of death we already would have had coming and how under the age of truth and grace Jesus will have mercy on us so long as we remain faith and obedient. Please read what Paul Himself said:
Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
If you were around in the day you would have rejected Jesus Christ as your Savior and you would have told people His teachings did not apply to you. You still reject His teachings.
Why is that again? Seriously, who taught you or how did you come to believe that Christ's message doesn't apply to the Gentiles?
It's ok to be honest and say you didn't learn it in the bible. Most people are not self-taught.
But your refusal to answer shows you don't even feel comfortable enough in your own beliefs to say how you came to have them. You have been playing word games and avoiding the question for over a week. If you have such a hard time verbalizing your beliefs because you know there is nothing you can point to in order to justify them, maybe you ought to set your pride down and reconsider that perhaps your teacher was not infallible and consider why it might be beneficial in times of heavy recruitment to focus mainly on grace and not those pesky commandments. But Paul did not leave them out. It simply helps to actually read the Bible you always are telling others you go by
Just saying
i love the commandments and i'm satisfying them by accident much more than you are on purpose!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#614062 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
.i'd rather tie a millstone now than continue to store up more wrath to come......
And THIS is how wrath is stored up

Romans 2:5-11
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds": 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness--indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; 10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.

6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":

Again, that's Paul who wrote that

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#614063 Dec 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>please don't hate me cuz i'm righteous, hon, Jesus died for you too!:-)
Keep me out of your delusions.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614064 Dec 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And THIS is how wrath is stored up
Romans 2:5-11
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds": 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness--indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; 10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
Again, that's Paul who wrote that
i LOVE it!

so when are you gonna repent from dead works -aka evil and do good by trusting in the righteousness of Christ by faith?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bongo 46,550
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aura Mytha 990,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 20 min Paul really is dead 397
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 692,017
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 7 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web