Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613990 Dec 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL OF THE BIBLE ARE THE WORDS OF CHRIST ("you search the scriptures....and they are those which speak of Me..." Jesus), but they need to be "rightly divided" as Paul says, and there is a clear division between the old and new covenants:)
<quoted text>
uneducated dingbats talking as if they speak for the god, and do not know their own dogma, and have NO education of their cults history, and the history of that dogma.
He follows Paul, the man who swore to destroy christianity, and was almost completely successful.
Exactly! All most prove to me is that their "beliefs" are usually predicated on proven and demonstrated untruths and fabrications.

When I read "Jesus says the Bible is the word of God." it immediately lets me know the person is clueless.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#613991 Dec 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea...I know. I am trying however to find my "zen" for the new year.
Yesterday I started learning Tai Chi. Ya gotta be in the right frame of mind for that.
Yesterday I learned the warm-up...today I am learning...the "Wild Horse Running" move...I think that's what its called! I'll have to check.
I think maybe Karl could use a little "zen"! LOL
Well, keep exercising. I'll have to hit the gym hard after the Big One and all those Xmas sweets.

Merry Xmas, Annie.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#613992 Dec 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...that conversation was held probably while someone else was calling me demoniac or daughter of satan! LOL

I just won't get in to any long drawn out arguments again. I did once a couple of years ago...no one "won"...both sides...IMO...lost. It was not worth the time out of my life.

Luci...I don't know what happened on Facebook...or what transpired between you and those that at one time you call "friend". I don't really want to know. I just think you have to determine if it is worth it to you to hold the animosity.

For me...it never is...I guess I have learned that over the years...I only want peace in my life.

I like a good conversation...discussing differences...other view points. That is hard to find in a medium such as Topix.

There was a time that you and I had major differences...our exchanges were not alway pleasant. We seem to have found a way to move past them...for that I am grateful.

My best advice...for what little it is worth...state your opinion...speak what is on your mind...don't worry if others agree or not...be friends with whom you choose.

Not trying to interfere...just would like to see you happier...not worrying what others think. They will get over it...at least you and I did.

I hope that you and your boys have a great holiday...no matter how you celebrate it...or even if you don't.
My boys are away for the holidays but thank you Annie, have a great one too :)

Nothing happened on Facebook other than me leaving the 'family' group and unfriending some people on there, people seem to be making a big deal over it. I really just don't like gossip and pretend friends.

I'm happier than I've been in a good long while, aggression and the unwillingness to take crap from trolls, liars and bullies, don't mean unhappy, one can be aggressive and quite jovial at the same time, I laugh at all this Annie, seen much worse in life, it's a forum.

I'm over our exchanges, I always liked ya so I'm glad we get along now too. I like your honesty and ability to discuss things in a civil manner :)

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#613993 Dec 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosa.....
I actually think Bats are cute....I don't want to pet them though....One time one came down my chimney and came out a hole in the basement...I walked down to do some wash and something "swooped" over my head....LOL....I opened the side door and the bat finally flew out the door....My sons thought that was pretty cool
LOLOL

Merry Xmas

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#613994 Dec 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're Jesus now ?
ROFLMAO
Well, he certainly no Arnie. LOL

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#613995 Dec 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what most people believe.
True, because it always varies so much.

Merry Xmas.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#613996 Dec 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think fruit bats are cute. They are like flying puppies.
I guess so. They love palm fruit, so I used to get a lot in my palm trees.

They might say "as blind as a bat". However the flying foxes have big bright eyes - and their vision is even better than ours.
:D

Merry Yuletide!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613997 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe that i live and act more righteous by accident than you do by striving for perfection and focusing on your sin!;-)
Of course the guy that claims to have coined the term 'Gaytheist" and called himself a saint while telling me to commit suicide would think that

It is why you will ignore the teachings of Christ and never repent for any sins because you think you have a free pass

Maybe you will get into Heaven by accident too?

I will continue to trust in the teachings of Christ

Who was it that taught you His teachings don't apply to you?

Location hidden

#613998 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you win - you're clothed in filthy rags and i'm robed in the righteousness of Christ.
happy now?;)
Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs that you won't even say how to came to have them?

If Christ's teachings really don't apply to us, where in the Bible does it say that?

You can keep changing the subject but at some point you will have to answer to someone you can't ignore

I hope you have an answer by then

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#613999 Dec 23, 2013
Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays...Just Happy to be Alive Day to Rosa and Luci...

Yes wasup...I was sincere...I am not the evil person that you would like to believe that I am...even if I am a little heathen!

Oh...and you too Trollie/Trollette/Whatever you happen to be today...

Location hidden

#614000 Dec 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
world is enemy of Kingdom of God and Gods people
I never searched for faken friends,who are out when troubles come in my life,
I have been blessed with many good friends who have stuck by me through thick and thin.

Of course you don't have that. Look at how you treat people. In four years on the Internet, every single day, and not a single person likes you because of how you act. I can only imagine how much worse it is in your real life. I have no doubt it is part of the reason you come here and act as you do. You treat everybody like crap and are surprised nobody is there for you when you have troubles?
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you RCC idiot,never was and never will my friend,or brothers
I rather chose Gods Commandments instead being friend of trools friend on Internet,
you are more stupid then anyone
I am not american to dream about friendships with mutts,without of face,sound,gender,or namless sick cyber trolls psychopaths like you
2 friends have commmitment to each other,
not only bable s.... from your vagina mouth,
send peace, and try to be big priest.
F.....you on friends like all of you,
eat your sppoon misery life, and pathetic bablings
and get a all of you f...rs 1milions miles away from my friendships and hell only knows who they are,
you f...low IQ CRETIN,,and satan worshiper,
I s....on friends like you,or RA,not only s.... but also voimit at your frennies faces.
fart at your "frenny" face.
celebrate your diabolic holiday,pray to idols ,drink RCC holy water( urines mix with moon shine( and try to make friends from creatins and half head d....s like you
friends like you,float only inside of not flushed toilet,after heavy farts, and plum plum plusk,watery diahraheea after reading your cyber troll BS
look at yourselves,and worry how many friends you got for real
Yes, I can see how much Christ has influenced your life.You forgot to bash gay people in this post but other than that, pretty much a regular Shrink post

Location hidden

#614001 Dec 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays...Just Happy to be Alive Day to Rosa and Luci...

Yes wasup...I was sincere...I am not the evil person that you would like to believe that I am...even if I am a little heathen!

Oh...and you too Trollie/Trollette/Whatever you happen to be today...
Lol.

Happy capitalist consumerism day to you Annie :)

Location hidden

#614004 Dec 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Obvious jealousy noted. Blatant envy noted. Subliminal admiration noted. Desirous wish to write as spectacular as I do noted. And most of all, incessant obsession noted. Stop stalking me bitch, I already told you I'm very happily married and I don't like short Black Brazilians, I like tall Anglo Saxon women..........like my wife. Sorry bitch. Now go find yourself a Convict.
'Write as spectacular as you do'?

Lol. Good one. Spectacularly ironic.

Location hidden

#614008 Dec 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So since Satan and the demons believe in God and know who Jesus is, then according to your own beliefs they are saved and going to Heaven.
The strange yet not surprising (only because I have seen it the pattern on Topix so often) is he goes on and on about the evils of homosexuality (ignoring the fact that all sins of the flesh are equal) and yet according to his beliefs someone can commit any sin they want, as often as they like, so long as they believe Christ will show up at the end and save them

So what I don't get is why does he care if someone is gay? If he really feels it is wrong then he should be telling people that they can get the same free pass he has. I bet he has an explanation on why OSAS doesn't apply to someone who is gay.

Someone who really believed all sins, past, present, and future are forgiven would never waste time focusing on sin. Yet I literally saw him tell another poster that they should team up and if they were more forceful in their "message of the Bible" maybe they could rid society of its rampant sin. Not his own sins of course as they will continue to be forgiven no matter how much he sins. So if the only sins he wants to be gone are the sins of unbelievers, then he should be on here each day telling them their sins will no longer matter if they accept Christ too. Just like his sins no longer matter

I tried asking 'Sup what you pointed out but of course he didn't answer. Why wouldn't the devil trust Christ to save him if that is all he has to do and can keep sinning as much as he wants?

Besides, I am sure Jesus spent His life teaching and ultimately dying so that all nations could be baptized and then be able to sin with impunity. It is strange that the Bible says Jesus hates sin, yet according to 'Sup died making it possible for people to sin as much as they want.

Location hidden

#614009 Dec 23, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said..........go find yourself a convict, there are plenty in that Third World Island you live in.
I'm good, please stop taking such an avid interest in my love life, your wife might not like it.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#614010 Dec 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a christian
what did you expect?
It's like watching two clowns arguing about who has the best clown shoes.

Location hidden

#614011 Dec 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like watching two clowns arguing about who has the best clown shoes.
And in your case it is exactly like watching two guys obsessing about a religion they claim is designed to control people and then they spend all their time on Topix talking about it!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#614012 Dec 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been blessed with many good friends who have stuck by me through thick and thin.
Of course you don't have that. Look at how you treat people. In four years on the Internet, every single day, and not a single person likes you because of how you act. I can only imagine how much worse it is in your real life. I have no doubt it is part of the reason you come here and act as you do. You treat everybody like crap and are surprised nobody is there for you when you have troubles?
<quoted text>
Yes, I can see how much Christ has influenced your life.You forgot to bash gay people in this post but other than that, pretty much a regular Shrink post
where are those blessings called by you friends
for me children of satan and their worldly filth are not friends only trush condemned by their own sins

I don't have to look,
internet is not look,and you POS got not any clue how I treat people, and how many true friends I do have,
you are cyber coward,pathethic idiot, believing in not existed friendship,but in life trouble,your fake friends will forake you,and leave you worse then alone,
because they steal from you things left around you,and under your pillow before you die like skunk

I only see my life,and Christ who made me free of world lusts, fake friends enemies,supply me food not foodstamps, house without of morgage owe to bank each 30 days,
beautiful huge garden, greenhouse and not necessary work for somebody pocket

what are your faken RCC devil jesus blessings?fake cyber friends, 12 hours a day work? overtime,pathetic lonely life, alcohol, drug addicts friends, cigarretes and drinks urines from Church of satan,
You call this blessings??????
I don;t?

GOD CALL HIS HIGH CALLED CHILDREN TO BE FREE
freedom means free,free,free, of all s...of this world;money, pathetic work 80 hours per week, drugs miseries, masturabation(your addiction) homosexaualism( your past prison sickness-f...by more stronger inmates)

you are freacking miserable creature having not clue
WHA FRIENDSHIP IS AND WHAT IS TO HAVE CHRISTIAN ABSOLUTE FREEDOM?
Even not clue of definition word FRIEND?
Look around,and tell me who is your friends,
I didn't find anyone who is your friend,you pathetic lunatic, without of internet you would long ago commit suicide,or die from alcohol,drugs, and miseries swallowing every day Budwisers, and drugs

now you know the truth about yourselves
maybe the truth will SET YOU FREE,
open your eyes and lost life position before Humans and God( not saved worshiper of sataninc RCC idols,and pagan good tammuz christmas)

if you would love God and be his friend,for sure God wouldn't allow you to worship paganism, and their satanic seasons
GOD CHILDREN HIS PERSONAL FRIENDS ARE COMPLETLY PURE OF SUCH EARTHLY SATANIC DUNG,AND WICKED FRIENDS AROUND THEM

you are simple coward,not even able to display your own location,
just skunk,coward,lunatic,pathethic and simple POS

Anyway
repent for real,before is not to late?
just write own life resume, take your nose out of others lifes,
and read own resume laud before Mirror and after prayer Laud to God, beging for forgiveness and restoration of drug destroyed brain,
I pitty you

Location hidden

#614013 Dec 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where are those blessings called by you friends
for me children of satan and their worldly filth are not friends only trush condemned by their own sins
I don't have to look,
internet is not look,and you POS got not any clue how I treat people, and how many true friends I do have,
you are cyber coward,pathethic idiot, believing in not existed friendship,but in life trouble,your fake friends will forake you,and leave you worse then alone,
because they steal from you things left around you,and under your pillow before you die like skunk
I only see my life,and Christ who made me free of world lusts, fake friends enemies,supply me food not foodstamps, house without of morgage owe to bank each 30 days,
beautiful huge garden, greenhouse and not necessary work for somebody pocket
what are your faken RCC devil jesus blessings?fake cyber friends, 12 hours a day work? overtime,pathetic lonely life, alcohol, drug addicts friends, cigarretes and drinks urines from Church of satan,
You call this blessings??????
I don;t?
GOD CALL HIS HIGH CALLED CHILDREN TO BE FREE
freedom means free,free,free, of all s...of this world;money, pathetic work 80 hours per week, drugs miseries, masturabation(your addiction) homosexaualism( your past prison sickness-f...by more stronger inmates)
you are freacking miserable creature having not clue
WHA FRIENDSHIP IS AND WHAT IS TO HAVE CHRISTIAN ABSOLUTE FREEDOM?
Even not clue of definition word FRIEND?
Look around,and tell me who is your friends,
I didn't find anyone who is your friend,you pathetic lunatic, without of internet you would long ago commit suicide,or die from alcohol,drugs, and miseries swallowing every day Budwisers, and drugs
now you know the truth about yourselves
maybe the truth will SET YOU FREE,
open your eyes and lost life position before Humans and God( not saved worshiper of sataninc RCC idols,and pagan good tammuz christmas)
if you would love God and be his friend,for sure God wouldn't allow you to worship paganism, and their satanic seasons
GOD CHILDREN HIS PERSONAL FRIENDS ARE COMPLETLY PURE OF SUCH EARTHLY SATANIC DUNG,AND WICKED FRIENDS AROUND THEM
you are simple coward,not even able to display your own location,
just skunk,coward,lunatic,pathethic and simple POS
Anyway
repent for real,before is not to late?
just write own life resume, take your nose out of others lifes,
and read own resume laud before Mirror and after prayer Laud to God, beging for forgiveness and restoration of drug destroyed brain,
I pitty you
I have a good paying job

A good girl in my life

And friends and family who love me

You spend your days forcing yourself on people who don't like you online because in real life people get to walk away from you.

You will die alone, bitter and angry, just as you lived unless you change

Location hidden

#614015 Dec 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you pathetic cyber cretin
just start worry ,how much your jesus RCC satan influenced your pathetic criminal mind and life,
your rat eyes are not able to penetrate dark cyber space to know anything about others
you poor prophet visionary seed of devil worshipper of woodoo RCC satanic Zombies,
gay people are same sinners like you, not better not worse,
you sick mental retard idiot
sins doesn't have levels and how deep their are,
for commited sin is one sentence DEATH
Rom 6;23
AND DEATH APPLY TO YOU AS WELL AS TO GAYS, OR CHILDREN MOLESTORS,OR ADULTERS ETC....
SICKO
I pity you and your miseries instead to be happy during your paganic demonic god tammus birthday 12/24.
worship your imaginary god,and get a f..... out of my face
Proverbs 22;24-25
I make no friendsships with an angry man(like you scum;hater, and plot behind back conspiracies)
and with a furious man thou shalt not go.
Lest thou learn his ways,and get a snare to my soul
Nobody with a real life worth living works their way around over 100 bans to get back to a place where nobody likes them for 4 years and counting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Alt Right lies 24,886
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 18 min Corbin KY 2009 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 985,590
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 2 hr Bug 2
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 4 hr Boone County Bourbon 1
More from around the web