Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#613971 Dec 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
Merry blessed Christmas to each if you and your families.
(((((((Everyone)))))))))
If there WAS no Jesus, there would BE no Christmas~
Some things are true- even when YOU don't believe in them (c:
Prayer that each of you explore your heart ans ponder on this.
Have a Blessed and joyous Christmas season~
Love, Deb~
Have yourself a Merry Little Xmas Deb..........

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613972 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
obey the commandments and live; fail and you shall perish.
have you coveted anything in your heart lately, friend? see ya...wouldn't wanna be ya......
You are not an honest person.

It has been explained to you repeatedly that our goal is to strive for perfect obedience and that when we remain in Christ that He will forgive us when we fail to do so

But you don't believe Christians need to follow the teachings of Christ so I guess it doesn't matter.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613973 Dec 23, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya it took a little for the Kid to grow on me also..........
;o)
My favorite Detroit performer:
Merry christmas everyone!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OZ0ihoU2WgMXX
That version gives me chills

I have that on a couple of mixed CDs I made

Awesome

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#613974 Dec 23, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Have yourself a Merry Little Xmas Deb..........
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Thank you ((((((Larry)))))))) <3

I hope that you have a wonderful peaceful celebration with thisw whom you love.

BE "IN" each moment friend.

Love, Deb~

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#613976 Dec 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered this half a dozen times
And you clearly don't believe the teachings of Jesus apply and have said so
So I am asking you what verses led you to believe that?
Are you just really this big of a fraud that you won't actually be honest about your beliefs?
you win - you're clothed in filthy rags and i'm robed in the righteousness of Christ.

happy now?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613978 Dec 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are not an honest person.
It has been explained to you repeatedly that our goal is to strive for perfect obedience and that when we remain in Christ that He will forgive us when we fail to do so
But you don't believe Christians need to follow the teachings of Christ so I guess it doesn't matter.
i believe that i live and act more righteous by accident than you do by striving for perfection and focusing on your sin!;-)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613979 Dec 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
A little advice Stinky. The "enemy of my enemy is my frennie" doesn't work when you have already made enemies of everyone on Topix.
Although if there were two people obsessed with me enough to put aside the years of negative posts to one another it would be you and LeLe! Who knows, you might get yourself a frennie after all?
Tell her Skom is trying to silence you. But don't let her know that the days of there being any point to her trying to manipulate people are long gone as there are hardly any old regulars here any more and the few left have long since made up their mind about every poster in here. So she doesn't know that slipping in child abuse in churches or claiming RA must hate her and justifies his hate by his faith or claiming people are trying to silence her is all pointless attempted manipulation to an audience that no longer exists. Just like putting 3 sets of icons on your posts when you have no frennies. Who is the target audience you think is going to be swayed by those icons? All the other posters in the room that don't like you?
LOL
Some of you are out of your minds!
world is enemy of Kingdom of God and Gods people

I never searched for faken friends,who are out when troubles come in my life,

you RCC idiot,never was and never will my friend,or brothers

I rather chose Gods Commandments instead being friend of trools friend on Internet,

you are more stupid then anyone
I am not american to dream about friendships with mutts,without of face,sound,gender,or namless sick cyber trolls psychopaths like you

2 friends have commmitment to each other,

not only bable s.... from your vagina mouth,
send peace, and try to be big priest.
F.....you on friends like all of you,

eat your sppoon misery life, and pathetic bablings
and get a all of you f...rs 1milions miles away from my friendships and hell only knows who they are,
you f...low IQ CRETIN,,and satan worshiper,
I s....on friends like you,or RA,not only s.... but also voimit at your frennies faces.
fart at your "frenny" face.

celebrate your diabolic holiday,pray to idols ,drink RCC holy water( urines mix with moon shine( and try to make friends from creatins and half head d....s like you

friends like you,float only inside of not flushed toilet,after heavy farts, and plum plum plusk,watery diahraheea after reading your cyber troll BS

look at yourselves,and worry how many friends you got for real

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613980 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
..... i'm robed in the righteousness of Christ....
Then why are you smearing sh!t all over those robes ?

Enjoy having the same beliefs as Satan and demons. They believe just like you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613981 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe that i live and act more righteous by accident than you do by striving for perfection and focusing on your sin!;-)
You seem to have many insane beliefs.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#613983 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas wasup.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613984 Dec 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas wasup.
are you wishing me a Merry Christmas for real, Annie?!

Merry Christmas to you too, sweetheart, and your greeting means a LOT to me!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613985 Dec 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have many insane beliefs.
come with me if you want to live.....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#613986 Dec 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
Merry blessed Christmas to each if you and your families.
(((((((Everyone)))))))))
If there WAS no Jesus, there would BE no Christmas~
Some things are true- even when YOU don't believe in them (c:
Prayer that each of you explore your heart ans ponder on this.
Have a Blessed and joyous Christmas season~
Love, Deb~
may you find the peace you seek
and
may you be rescued from the cult soonest

Location hidden

#613987 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL OF THE BIBLE ARE THE WORDS OF CHRIST ("you search the scriptures....and they are those which speak of Me..." Jesus), but they need to be "rightly divided" as Paul says, and there is a clear division between the old and new covenants:)
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible didn't exist at the time John was written, in fact, the 'Gospel of John' didn't exist until Jesus had long since left the Earth.
Once again, you confuse Paul and John with God and Jesus, as well as "The Bible" with "Scripture"... all because a Roman Emperor said so 300 years after Jesus died.
uneducated dingbats talking as if they speak for the god, and do not know their own dogma, and have NO education of their cults history, and the history of that dogma.

He follows Paul, the man who swore to destroy christianity, and was almost completely successful.

Location hidden

#613988 Dec 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making up your own bible as you go along
You coin your own phrases and then claim verses with the same word in them must be saying the same thing
You gotta go by the actual scripture. You are seriously trying to say Hebrews of all books really says not believing OSAS is being disobedient? Are you kidding? Hebrews? The book that says:
Hebrews 6:4-6
“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.”
Hebrews”10:26-27
“If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God
Let's just stop. This is going nowhere. You are gonna convince of whatever you want anyway and you are never going to answer anything I ask you. That much is clear.
he is a christian

what did you expect?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613989 Dec 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
come with me if you want to live.....
You think you're Jesus now ?

ROFLMAO

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613990 Dec 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL OF THE BIBLE ARE THE WORDS OF CHRIST ("you search the scriptures....and they are those which speak of Me..." Jesus), but they need to be "rightly divided" as Paul says, and there is a clear division between the old and new covenants:)
<quoted text>
uneducated dingbats talking as if they speak for the god, and do not know their own dogma, and have NO education of their cults history, and the history of that dogma.
He follows Paul, the man who swore to destroy christianity, and was almost completely successful.
Exactly! All most prove to me is that their "beliefs" are usually predicated on proven and demonstrated untruths and fabrications.

When I read "Jesus says the Bible is the word of God." it immediately lets me know the person is clueless.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#613991 Dec 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea...I know. I am trying however to find my "zen" for the new year.
Yesterday I started learning Tai Chi. Ya gotta be in the right frame of mind for that.
Yesterday I learned the warm-up...today I am learning...the "Wild Horse Running" move...I think that's what its called! I'll have to check.
I think maybe Karl could use a little "zen"! LOL
Well, keep exercising. I'll have to hit the gym hard after the Big One and all those Xmas sweets.

Merry Xmas, Annie.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#613992 Dec 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...that conversation was held probably while someone else was calling me demoniac or daughter of satan! LOL

I just won't get in to any long drawn out arguments again. I did once a couple of years ago...no one "won"...both sides...IMO...lost. It was not worth the time out of my life.

Luci...I don't know what happened on Facebook...or what transpired between you and those that at one time you call "friend". I don't really want to know. I just think you have to determine if it is worth it to you to hold the animosity.

For me...it never is...I guess I have learned that over the years...I only want peace in my life.

I like a good conversation...discussing differences...other view points. That is hard to find in a medium such as Topix.

There was a time that you and I had major differences...our exchanges were not alway pleasant. We seem to have found a way to move past them...for that I am grateful.

My best advice...for what little it is worth...state your opinion...speak what is on your mind...don't worry if others agree or not...be friends with whom you choose.

Not trying to interfere...just would like to see you happier...not worrying what others think. They will get over it...at least you and I did.

I hope that you and your boys have a great holiday...no matter how you celebrate it...or even if you don't.
My boys are away for the holidays but thank you Annie, have a great one too :)

Nothing happened on Facebook other than me leaving the 'family' group and unfriending some people on there, people seem to be making a big deal over it. I really just don't like gossip and pretend friends.

I'm happier than I've been in a good long while, aggression and the unwillingness to take crap from trolls, liars and bullies, don't mean unhappy, one can be aggressive and quite jovial at the same time, I laugh at all this Annie, seen much worse in life, it's a forum.

I'm over our exchanges, I always liked ya so I'm glad we get along now too. I like your honesty and ability to discuss things in a civil manner :)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#613993 Dec 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosa.....
I actually think Bats are cute....I don't want to pet them though....One time one came down my chimney and came out a hole in the basement...I walked down to do some wash and something "swooped" over my head....LOL....I opened the side door and the bat finally flew out the door....My sons thought that was pretty cool
LOLOL

Merry Xmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Team America 42,188
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Chuck 690,486
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Robert F 989,758
I absolutely HATE my LG V20 smartphone!!! 31 min Doctor REALITY 1
Slop your Hogs again please God!!! 54 min 1967 is calling 2
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 4 hr Mike 2232 42
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Rabbis on the Run 140
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 9 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web