Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613857 Dec 22, 2013
hick_up wrote:
~thinking
~M is before S alphabetically ...( Wow I spelled that right)...
Yo Mac ...
Yo Skom ...
~might work
Hey 007, u got any wraps?
Naw, gimme the zig-zagz & keep them Jokers for yourself ...joker.
Whats the 20 on the long-necks?
Yo hu

Good to see ya back
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613858 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo hu
Good to see ya back
Hi? troll
are you blind, and not see,that nobody want to have anything to do with you,
you poor POS satanic abominable s...?
are you blind troll,without of descency and self respect to enter here and leave skunk s....around?
you poor miserable pathetic worthless cockroach life

Location hidden

#613859 Dec 22, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like a tissue?
For what?

It was simply an explanation. It makes no difference to me either way

I am not one of those people that get so worked up about Topix that I go from claiming to being a devout Christian to claiming to be an anti-Christian atheist because someone said something to me i didn't like. I don't switch what I claim to represent or care about to get new people to like me. And I don't try to start fights with people who have been cool to me. So there is no reason I would be upset or........oh, right. Never mind, I understand why you asked now.

No, you and I probably look at Topix differently. I am ok. Thanks for asking though.

Location hidden

#613860 Dec 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi? troll
are you blind, and not see,that nobody want to have anything to do with you,
e
LOL, the irony

I will post a list of all of your friends on Topix

The End

:)

Poor, deluded troll that has to plagiarize his posts to keep up a cover that nobody cares about either way. You hangin there boo boo sha boo, just because you being miserable for 4 years hasn't resulted in you having any frennies so far, who knows maybe it will work on someone the next four years? Until then I guess you have nothing to do but obsess about me and post to people that don't like you?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613861 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>For what?

It was simply an explanation. It makes no difference to me either way

I am not one of those people that get so worked up about Topix that I go from claiming to being a devout Christian to claiming to be an anti-Christian atheist because someone said something to me i didn't like. I don't switch what I claim to represent or care about to get new people to like me. And I don't try to start fights with people who have been cool to me. So there is no reason I would be upset or........oh, right. Never mind, I understand why you asked now.

No, you and I probably look at Topix differently. I am ok. Thanks for asking though.
Here we go again. I say something harmless to you and you repeat yourself in several paragraphs in an attempt to mock me.

Whatever. Keep trying to work out why I made the comment, you could've just asked. Wanker.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Tallahassee, FL

#613862 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the irony
The End
Poor, deluded troll that has to plagiarize his posts to keep up a cover that nobody cares about either way. You hangin there boo boo sha boo, just because you being miserable for 4 years hasn't resulted in you having any frennies so far, who knows maybe it will work on someone the next four years? Until then I guess you have nothing to do but obsess about me and post to people that don't like you?
lol

“Man I Love Fishin”

Tallahassee, FL

#613863 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the irony
The End
If that clown was to jump in the Chesapeake, the crabs would leave.

Location hidden

#613864 Dec 22, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. I say something harmless to you and you repeat yourself in several paragraphs in an attempt to mock me.
Whatever. Keep trying to work out why I made the comment, you could've just asked. Wanker.
There is nothing to work out

I simply am bored with your mood swings

The first time you wrote half a dozen negative posts to me despite me being cool to you I just ignored you

The second time you wrote a bunch of negative posts to me I explained to you I wanted nothing to do with whatever fight you were trying to start for no reason and for you to go your way and i would go mine

Since then I continued to treat you with respect and we started posting to each other again. Then you post to me "Do you want a tissue" when I explained it was mac and Nymph who made the choice to make things negative again., There is nothing ambiguous about your post nor is it harmless. The inference is clear, that I was crying

It is no wonder why your relationships keep breaking down. You can't even remain civil to people who have bent over backwards to give you latitude because I have a certain degree of sympathy for you because I know you have had a lot going on. But there are only so many times I am going to keep turning the other cheek and offering a hand in friendship only to have you shit on it in an attempt to ingratiate yourselves with someone at my expense. I generally don't do it at all. Let alone through dozens of posts to keep getting the same result. Whatever your problems are that cause you to attack people that have tried their best to reach out to you are no longer something I am going to take into consideration.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Tallahassee, FL

#613865 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo hu
Good to see ya back
Just checking out the ol neighborhood SkomDude. I remember a slew of folks came around claiming they could improve on what we had. Now they're gone and the place is worse off than it ever was before ...go figure. Still it's nice to recognize an ol face now & then.

Location hidden

#613866 Dec 22, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
If that clown was to jump in the Chesapeake, the crabs would leave.
HaHa!

He would probably follow them!

“Man I Love Fishin”

Tallahassee, FL

#613867 Dec 22, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613868 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to work out

I simply am bored with your mood swings

The first time you wrote half a dozen negative posts to me despite me being cool to you I just ignored you

The second time you wrote a bunch of negative posts to me I explained to you I wanted nothing to do with whatever fight you were trying to start for no reason and for you to go your way and i would go mine

Since then I continued to treat you with respect and we started posting to each other again. Then you post to me "Do you want a tissue" when I explained it was mac and Nymph who made the choice to make things negative again., There is nothing ambiguous about your post nor is it harmless. The inference is clear, that I was crying

It is no wonder why your relationships keep breaking down. You can't even remain civil to people who have bent over backwards to give you latitude because I have a certain degree of sympathy for you because I know you have had a lot going on. But there are only so many times I am going to keep turning the other cheek and offering a hand in friendship only to have you shit on it in an attempt to ingratiate yourselves with someone at my expense. I generally don't do it at all. Let alone through dozens of posts to keep getting the same result. Whatever your problems are that cause you to attack people that have tried their best to reach out to you are no longer something I am going to take into consideration.
You don't treat anyone with respect and you making guesses about me makes you no different to the trolls you think you protect the place from.

What you do is mock and berate anyone who doesn't agree with you then snivel excuses when questioned.

How very manly of you.

This behaviour exposes your true nature and makes me right about christians, keep it up, abuse is all you seem to know.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#613869 Dec 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
*^*^*^*^*^
Have a Blessed day....Enjoy!
*^*^*^*^*^
god I wish topix had an ignore feature

Location hidden

#613870 Dec 22, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Just checking out the ol neighborhood SkomDude. I remember a slew of folks came around claiming they could improve on what we had. Now they're gone and the place is worse off than it ever was before ...go figure. Still it's nice to recognize an ol face now & then.
The unfortunate thing is that if they wanted to, they actually could have improved things

Obviously they meant 'improve' by bashing the faith but they were actually some of the more intelligent posters on Topix and in some cases, funny as well. This place has never had a problem with critics. Especially when they do other things and still engage in civil conversations. But when peace was made between IANS and I, the 'entertainment' factor was gone for some who travel around Topix just looking for conflict. And by the time people moved on, a lot of the regulars that were left (which was already dwindling) left as well. It lasted just long enough to leave this place in the shape it is in now.

It really is too bad people can't debate civilly and can't debate and do other things as well. And it isn't just here. I have looked around at a few other of the 'main' rooms and its common to see 4,6,8 hours between posts. Topix allowed Topix to because a craphole and a troll haven. And I guess as long as they get their 'hits' to keep their advertisers happy, they will continue to do so. The funny thing is they are robbing their advertisers as most of the 'hits' or people posting are just the same lunatic posts who post all day, every day. So not only it isn't different people as the numbers would suggest, but i am guessing most trolls don't have jobs and are not the target audience of advertisers.

Topix ought to give people virtual boots when they sign up for an account

Sad that

Location hidden

#613871 Dec 22, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't treat anyone with respect and you making guesses about me makes you no different to the trolls you think you protect the place from.
What you do is mock and berate anyone who doesn't agree with you then snivel excuses when questioned.
How very manly of you.
This behaviour exposes your true nature and makes me right about christians, keep it up, abuse is all you seem to know.
Use whatever you want as an excuse to justify why you went from claimed devout Christian to claimed devout anti-Christian

I really don't care

And what I do is ignore people I don't like unless they post to me to fight. It is funny how many of those people cry and play the victim when that happens. If you don't want anything said to you then don't start fights with people. A child could understand that concept. And playing the woman victim is even sillier when you initiate the conflict

You tried to suck up to someone at my expense despite the fact I have been cool to you. You have done this repeatedly. I am done putting up with it. Just because you don't wanna face the fact that you are the type of person that shits on people who have been cool to you because you want to feel like the victim doesn't change the facts. It is what you were told on FB, to stop playing the victim and start taking responsibility for your actions that are causing the conflicts. You didn't want to hear it and instead decided to play atheist. And yet you still do it. But the solution with me is simple. Don't post me and I won't post to you. Because unlike you, I can count on my thumbs the people I ever initiate posts to that I don't like. You like the drama and the sucking up. I don't. So once again, I will go my way. I will see if you can go yours

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#613872 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Use whatever you want as an excuse to justify why you went from claimed devout Christian to claimed devout anti-Christian
I really don't care
And what I do is ignore people I don't like unless they post to me to fight. It is funny how many of those people cry and play the victim when that happens. If you don't want anything said to you then don't start fights with people. A child could understand that concept. And playing the woman victim is even sillier when you initiate the conflict
You tried to suck up to someone at my expense despite the fact I have been cool to you. You have done this repeatedly. I am done putting up with it. Just because you don't wanna face the fact that you are the type of person that shits on people who have been cool to you because you want to feel like the victim doesn't change the facts. It is what you were told on FB, to stop playing the victim and start taking responsibility for your actions that are causing the conflicts. You didn't want to hear it and instead decided to play atheist. And yet you still do it. But the solution with me is simple. Don't post me and I won't post to you. Because unlike you, I can count on my thumbs the people I ever initiate posts to that I don't like. You like the drama and the sucking up. I don't. So once again, I will go my way. I will see if you can go yours
Lions vs. Giants?

What do you think?

Location hidden

#613873 Dec 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lions vs. Giants?
What do you think?
The Lions are a better team

They need to win this game to have any chance to make the playoffs

The Giants are already out of the playoffs

The Lions should be playing their best game of the season

So....probably the Giants

~sigh

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#613874 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the irony
The End
LOL. So true!!!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#613875 Dec 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lions are a better team
They need to win this game to have any chance to make the playoffs
The Giants are already out of the playoffs
The Lions should be playing their best game of the season
So....probably the Giants
~sigh
lol

Hopefully they'll pull this one out. They have Minnesota next week, right?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#613876 Dec 22, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
god I wish topix had an ignore feature
They do....Its called the Scroll bar.....

Feel free to Scroll on by my posts Mr Karl44......

{{*L-}}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 646,931
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 min Classic 3,688
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Lbj 105,677
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min The Hangman 971,801
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min River Tam 49,392
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min KellyP in Jersey 2,104
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 39 min Johnny 753
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 10 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web