youtube.com/watch?v=GNw6oSC-__ U …… Jesus is fake I proved it
That's fine Sally, and you're welcome.
bunga malunga

Baltimore, MD

#613831 Dec 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
I would assume the boot helps with the negotiations!
As for the rest, I would prefer just to go my own way. But if he is gonna initiates fights then I will obviously respond
When Nymph and I made 'peace' which apparently was only on my end, mac when back to being friends from enemy and even apologized. When things started back up between her and I again, mac then went back to having a problem with me. To hear him tell it, he has always had an issue with me despite us being friends for years and ignoring his flip-flop when he thought it was ok again.. And at this point, even if he got new orders, unfortunately the damage probably has been done.I would prefer to go my own way. I will see if that becomes an option
(T) Peace
Hi d....head
You behave like devoted troll life to this cyber mamblings

your life is very pathetis and completly lost,left behind scumbag and POS after 5/21/2011

run new orders you sick idiot
and catch my military boots on your chicken skiny alcoholic throat(Schlucker nur Scheisse)

Since: Sep 10

Chile

#613832 Dec 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the shortest day of the year, Epi.
My favourite day.
Where I am, the longest day.
Sun will set at 11:30 p.m.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613833 Dec 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Heh

I would assume the boot helps with the negotiations!

As for the rest, I would prefer just to go my own way. But if he is gonna initiates fights then I will obviously respond

When Nymph and I made 'peace' which apparently was only on my end, mac when back to being friends from enemy and even apologized. When things started back up between her and I again, mac then went back to having a problem with me. To hear him tell it, he has always had an issue with me despite us being friends for years and ignoring his flip-flop when he thought it was ok again.. And at this point, even if he got new orders, unfortunately the damage probably has been done.I would prefer to go my own way. I will see if that becomes an option

(T) Peace
Would you like a tissue?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#613834 Dec 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When people are stuck with me for any length of time they usually consider that the longest day of the year.

;-)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613835 Dec 21, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like a tissue?
send him your old diapers to clog his leaking hole?
this idiot is worse Troll from you?
because you are old cow lesbian,
and he is gay having brake after releasing him on parole from prison
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613836 Dec 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
12/24 at 12 Pm sun goes again up,
so call by pagans tammuz sun of god birthday allowing life for next 12 months on this earth

There is nothing to do with Jesus who born at Semptember end and Begin of October

all those fake christians worship satan-angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613837 Dec 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
When people are stuck with me for any length of time they usually consider that the longest day of the year.
;-)
I would be ashame to not only stuck with you,but to reside not to far away from you.
self narcism mostly have self sexual perverts loving yourselves and penetrating wicked parts of their own bodies to make satisfaction of yourselves
You are simple POS,and disgrace to your Own Maker

such pathetic lifes like yours only happen in this country

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613838 Dec 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
One day I spent a week in New Jersey.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#613839 Dec 21, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
12/24 at 12 Pm sun goes again up,
so call by pagans tammuz sun of god birthday allowing life for next 12 months on this earth
There is nothing to do with Jesus who born at Semptember end and Begin of October
all those fake christians worship satan-angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15
At least you realize Christians are the believers of Satan.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#613840 Dec 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
One day I spent a week in New Jersey.
I lived in Jersey for a few months. I shared an apartment with a gay dude. Our bedrooms shared a wall and our headboards were both against that wall. I had never heard a man have sex before that. I had to push my bed back against the wall every Sunday morning. I didn't ask questions even though I had many.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613841 Dec 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you realize Christians are the believers of Satan.
I don't realize
I know from Bible,
past 40 years.
I never claim to be christian or their brother or sisters
they have own family,not Roayal Family of God infintie antidimensional inteligent energy forces managing this Uinerse, earth, and antidimensional vast Universe

satan is god of this world, christianity is his product to wage war with Gods Saints past 2000 years
Rev 13;7-8

I love jokes,
but I have not any hostility to anyone singles or their lifes orientations,
all of us are lost,
Without of God and curb yourselves from immorality,we are less then nothing
Accept God is your personal matter, and enjoyment when dark curtain get out from your eyes and ears,
and nobody have to control your heart ,faith and Gods Love,
because there is nobody business,only yours and God .Rom 8;16-17

personaly I see you as good heart person,
and you don't fell offended by my jokes,sometimes to much,then I change my behavior?
if you are here on this topic most time,it means you have doubts and need of search for God,
BE SURE GODS SPIRIT IS MORE POWERFUL,THEN ALL THOSE FAKES AND EVIL TRY ALL KIND OF TRICKS TO THROW YOU AWAY FROM LOOKING DEEPER IN BIBLE.

Scumbo devil spirit member of RCC, is one of them ,his satanic tactics,using Bible against believers or people like you, can damage you to the death of body and soul
just be carefull
Good night

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#613842 Dec 21, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't realize
I know from Bible,
past 40 years.
I never claim to be christian or their brother or sisters
they have own family,not Roayal Family of God infintie antidimensional inteligent energy forces managing this Uinerse, earth, and antidimensional vast Universe
satan is god of this world, christianity is his product to wage war with Gods Saints past 2000 years
Rev 13;7-8
I love jokes,
but I have not any hostility to anyone singles or their lifes orientations,
all of us are lost,
Without of God and curb yourselves from immorality,we are less then nothing
Accept God is your personal matter, and enjoyment when dark curtain get out from your eyes and ears,
and nobody have to control your heart ,faith and Gods Love,
because there is nobody business,only yours and God .Rom 8;16-17
personaly I see you as good heart person,
and you don't fell offended by my jokes,sometimes to much,then I change my behavior?
if you are here on this topic most time,it means you have doubts and need of search for God,
BE SURE GODS SPIRIT IS MORE POWERFUL,THEN ALL THOSE FAKES AND EVIL TRY ALL KIND OF TRICKS TO THROW YOU AWAY FROM LOOKING DEEPER IN BIBLE.
Scumbo devil spirit member of RCC, is one of them ,his satanic tactics,using Bible against believers or people like you, can damage you to the death of body and soul
just be carefull
Good night
Good heavens, this means you're even more crazy than we thought!

Since: Dec 13

Indonesia

#613843 Dec 21, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
because jesus love his son, and love what his created

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#613844 Dec 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be summer where U are. But probably none too warm...unlike here.

<wipes sweat from face>

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#613845 Dec 22, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

Morning

“Life is like a coin.

You can spend it any way you wish,

but you only spend it once.”

~ Lillian Dickson

Thought for the day

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613846 Dec 22, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

Today's Prayer

God, I stay so busy. There is so much to do...working at home and outside the home, activities at church and school, taking time to exercise, appointments, family obligations, invitations to special events...it never ends. In fact, it all seems to grow larger day by day. Please remind me to take time out. I don't want to try to do everything and leave you out. I want to start fresh right now and come to you every day; spend time talking with you, meditating on your Word, listening to you, praising you and thanking you. Please, God, like a breath of fresh air, cleanse and clear my heart and mind. Fill me with your presence and power for living the life you want for me. Thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Prime time with God

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613847 Dec 22, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

Encouraging Words

For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.

Matthew 11:30

K-Love

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613848 Dec 22, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

Angels we have Heard on High....Pentatonix

http://youtu.be/VAMzAIH12yc

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613849 Dec 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the shortest day of the year, Epi.
My favourite day.
Hey RT.....Hope you are doing well....Are you going to school now....and have you decided to become a Doctor?

Tell HL I said "Hey there"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 min Johnny 4,744
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 637,324
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min It aint necessari... 28,409
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min Tony 6,038
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 16 min hamid 559
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Not religious 44,128
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 59 min Sheilaa 18,500
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr pusherman 968,773
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 18 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web