|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's despite the fact that he directly contradicted almost everything attributed to Jesus?
according to you,troll who got not any clue about basic Bible NT and OT>

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No there are not.
that link goes to page 32,228 on Saturday Dec 14.
There is not one quote from me on page 32,228 on PTAG.
Lying piece of shit.
Different servers use diffeerent page numerication, based partly on which and how many posts each deletes.

The system is NOT universal.

Check the pages on each side.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Different servers use diffeerent page numerication, based partly on which and how many posts each deletes.
Funny that he found it minutes after I posted the contents.

This is why I don't waste my time when he says, "Show the post.."

He knows that I am not lying, he just thinks no one else reads the other threads or will click links.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie again.
YOU said all Christians believe in the Trinity. You proven wrong now you lie about it.
I did not say all Christians believe in the Trinity.

Stop lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that he found it minutes after I posted the contents.
This is why I don't waste my time when he says, "Show the post.."
He knows that I am not lying, he just thinks no one else reads the other threads or will click links.
I "found" my 7 posts because YOU posted them here, idiot.

I'm still waiting for you to post a link showing that I have said Jesus is a liar....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen that happen before.

Maybe it'd be better to post the page number with the link, just in case.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say all Christians believe in the Trinity.
Stop lying.
Are you that insane or a pathological liar ?

YOU said that a major difference between Christians and Muslims was that Christians believe in the Trinity.

You can't even keep track of your own lies! That is why you constantly get caught in them! That is why everyone knows you are a pathetic lying POS.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I "found" my 7 posts because YOU posted them here,...
You tell so many lies YOU can't even keep track of them. Correct.

You are still a proven liar.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes you
Why do you keep coming here
Honestly just curious. You aren't witnessing. Everybody knows that is garbage. You are widely considered the be the most vile toll on Topix. Nobody believes you talk like that as you knew 4 years of history and I mean everything but didn't start talking like that till two years ago. You have posted as a man and as a woman. And have been banned over 100 times but keep using proxies to get back on.
Why do you go thru the effort you do to get back into a place where people don't like you? That doesn't seem insane to you? Most people simply pretend you aren't even there any more. Yet you have posted for 18 months with most people scrolling right by you and still post more than anyone. Don't you have ANY self-respect?
Oh, but Viking likes him.

The happy couple should get married. I couldn't think of 2 people who deserve each other more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that insane or a pathological liar ?
YOU said that a major difference between Christians and Muslims was that Christians believe in the Trinity.
Yes.

I did not say 'all', did I?

Fuckingliar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell so many lies YOU can't even keep track of them. Correct.
You are still a proven liar.
Are you saying you didn't post them here?

Since: Sep 10

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Fuckingliar.
Chill, dude.

What's the big deal?

It's not that it's important pr anything.

It's just religion.

I'm off to check the ozone layer in Patagonia.

Now that does matter.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude - if you're trusting in the idea that you're keeping the 2 greatest commandments - i do NOT wanna be in your shoes come judgment day.....
I am trusting that Jesus will keep His promise and have mercy upon those who follow Him and His remain in His love by being faithful and obedient just as He remained in the Father's love by doing the same. He has promised to forgive the sins of those who do this and to save them. Just as I know those who do not remain faithful and do not obey the gospel and reject Christ will not be. He made it clear not everyone will be saved and why the lambs and the goats will be separated because what we didn't do for the least of those, we did not do for Him. And why He will tell those who did not do the will of the Father that He never knew them. He taught specifically through the parable of the Good Samaritan that those who love their neighbor will enter life. I have explained this repeatedly. Man can not save himself but there are things that separate believers from those who will not be saved and that is faith and obedience.

Why do you constantly change the subject and refuse to answer a direct question? What verses tell you that the teachings of Jesus Christ do not apply to the Gentiles? If this is the truth, why do you refuse to show the scripture you base it on?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Fuckingliar.
You want to play your word games again to cover your lies.

You are as pathetic as you are dishonest.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is.....
The Christ, the Son of God. The "Messiah." The Savior of the world......In Him is our hope, and our only way to the Father. There is no other way to the Father but, through His Son.
Many have looked and, in the end have come up wanting....
Mohammad, did not die on a cross for you and if you expect him to give you access to Heaven.....you will be disappointed with the outcome.
That's all true. Then there's the added bonus that Mohammad was a kiddle fiddler.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Index/A/aisha....

It makes you want to move away from the computer, so the spew doesn't damage your keyboard.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you didn't post them here?
Are you retarded or just pretending to be ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE BIBLE"..... and DON'T tell me what to say or not say....;)
If you were being truthful you would show where in the Bible it says what you claim

You could have been in the crowds and heard Jesus teach and see Him perform miracles and listen as He told those gathered what it takes for Him to save them and you would have walked away thinking He was not talking to you and was the Savior of the Jews only. But what I don't get is now that Paul convinced you Jesus is the Savior of all men, why you think that means He still wasn't talking to you as far as His teachings or anything He said about salvation. Yet even Paul tells you:

Romans 11:22
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but Viking likes him.
The happy couple should get married. I couldn't think of 2 people who deserve each other more.
They definitely are two peas in a pod and made for each other. Kinda scary really.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I am trusting that Jesus will keep His promise and have mercy upon those who follow Him and His remain in His love by being faithful and obedient just as He remained in the Father's love by doing the same. He has promised to forgive the sins of those who do this and to save them. Just as I know those who do not remain faithful and do not obey the gospel and reject Christ will not be. He made it clear not everyone will be saved and why the lambs and the goats will be separated because what we didn't do for the least of those, we did not do for Him. And why He will tell those who did not do the will of the Father that He never knew them. He taught specifically through the parable of the Good Samaritan that those who love their neighbor will enter life.....
Who is more likely to be saved, those who admit they do not fully understand Jesus but try to follow what Jesus taught or those who believe they don't have to follow anything Jesus taught because they "know" God has to forgive them ?

I have no clue on that dogma.
I think we sin, repent and are forgiven in this lifetime. I do not try to be a good person to get into Heaven but rather to try and embrace "The Kingdom of God around and within" us.
It is my belief that salvation is granted and rejected constantly by us all. We reject it when we go out of our way to sin and receive it when we repent from those sins.
The notion of "Jesus will save me so I can sin all I want" seems completely contrary to everything Jesus taught.

I always ask myself why anyone needs more than the Gospel of Mark to believe in and follow Jesus.
Maybe they do not have enough faith ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill, dude.
What's the big deal?
It's not that it's important pr anything.
It's just religion.
I'm off to check the ozone layer in Patagonia.
Now that does matter.
oooooooooo......

You made a typo....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 585,081 - 585,100 of598,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 529,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Aura Mytha 716,326
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Patrick 223,138
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min RFD 1,405
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 27 min Greg 86
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min NEWS-FLASH 171,437
loan shark needed 40 min Josh 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••