Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613619 Dec 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"...claiming I was saying man could earn His own salvation"
well let me go further to say that man cannot earn his keep in God either, which includes favor, sanctification, acceptance. answered prayer...etc.
i'm just baffled that you're opposing me for promoting Christ and His Sacrifice over our own efforts. it kinda reminds me of how Cain treated Abel.....
I realize you have very limited Bible references Sup but I am not treating you Abel! LOL

And you really think I am going to allow you to go full circle and take the original statement which you misunderstood to use as if it was said and start from the very beginning again when you have refused to answer any questions and continue to be dishonest both by what you say I have said and by refusing to give verses?

1) Why do you believe the teachings of Jesus Christ do not apply to the Gentiles when Jesus specifically said otherwise? That His disciples were to baptize all nations and ensure they obey His teachings and He said this AFTER the Sacrifice and Resurrection in Matthew 28:19-20? And when neither Jesus or Paul ever say this and in fact both say the opposite. Paul says you must obey the gospel of Christ and Jesus says He will send the Holy Spirit to remind us of all He has taught us.

2) And do you believe anything Jesus said about salvation applies to you?

That is where we left off. We have been stuck on these same questions for days now as you refuse to answer. Why that is has been painfully obvious. I guess when someone goes running around Topix telling people who is a "real Christian" and to read the words of Jesus direct from the gospels it would help if...well, you know...if they actually knew the gospels and followed them themselves. But hubris and religion are often intertwined unfortunately.

Location hidden

#613620 Dec 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and perhaps the most vile of all things is the 'christian' who thinks that offering up his bowl of vegetables, if you will, is more righteous than trusting completely in the Blood Sacrifice!
Um...nobody has said that or suggested anything of the sort

And I do trust in the blood sacrifice. Just like I trust Jesus Christ and the Bible when it explains how we fall under the Sacrifice and under what circumstances we would no longer be covered by it

Why is it you doubt the Bible so much yet pretend to preach it? It has gotten to the point where you won't come anywhere near scripture for fear it will just reveal how little you know about it.

A little late for that

Location hidden

#613621 Dec 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you were.
And if you wanna have a private conversation, don't try it on a public forum.
Sensitive little thing, aren't you?
LOL

Oh mac

You are one of the most effeminate 'guys' I know so you can be sure I am not overly sensitive to your transparent attempts at gallantry. You have played the fool for quite some time on Topix in this specific instance

And it has nothing to do with it being a private conversation. But responding with questions to questions posed to someone else based specifically on something that has to do with that person is just goofy

I know you are desperate for a pretense to start something mac. I will try not too embarrass you too much if you want to keep going. Otherwise I will go back to ignoring you. Which is what I do until you try to start fights.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613622 Dec 19, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
"When a black cat crosses your path, it signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
- Someone who could be named John as well.
What if it's a calico?

Or a tabby?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#613625 Dec 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you have very limited Bible references Sup but I am not treating you Abel! LOL
And you really think I am going to allow you to go full circle and take the original statement which you misunderstood to use as if it was said and start from the very beginning again when you have refused to answer any questions and continue to be dishonest both by what you say I have said and by refusing to give verses?
1) Why do you believe the teachings of Jesus Christ do not apply to the Gentiles when Jesus specifically said otherwise? That His disciples were to baptize all nations and ensure they obey His teachings and He said this AFTER the Sacrifice and Resurrection in Matthew 28:19-20? And when neither Jesus or Paul ever say this and in fact both say the opposite. Paul says you must obey the gospel of Christ and Jesus says He will send the Holy Spirit to remind us of all He has taught us.
2) And do you believe anything Jesus said about salvation applies to you?
That is where we left off. We have been stuck on these same questions for days now as you refuse to answer. Why that is has been painfully obvious. I guess when someone goes running around Topix telling people who is a "real Christian" and to read the words of Jesus direct from the gospels it would help if...well, you know...if they actually knew the gospels and followed them themselves. But hubris and religion are often intertwined unfortunately.
I BELIEVE ALL OF IT - but i must say that it's very revealing that you're accusing me of rejecting goodness and morality just cuz i trust in the righteousness of Christ more than mine or yours! isn't that what everyone accused Jesus and Paul of? "behold a wine-bibber and glutton, friend of samaritans, sinners, gentiles...etc"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613626 Dec 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Um...nobody has said that or suggested anything of the sort
And I do trust in the blood sacrifice. Just like I trust Jesus Christ and the Bible when it explains how we fall under the Sacrifice and under what circumstances we would no longer be covered by it
Why is it you doubt the Bible so much yet pretend to preach it? It has gotten to the point where you won't come anywhere near scripture for fear it will just reveal how little you know about it.
A little late for that
you blaptists and such LOVE to quote scriptures cuz in so doing you think you have eternal life, but they are those which testify of Christ...and me, hidden within His righteousness...:-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613627 Dec 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>....
Yeah I agree, he could not forgive sins as a mere man. Under any interpretation He would have had to have some sort of special dispensation from God...
The Levites were granted the power to forgive sins. IMHO all Jesus said is that any human has the same power as the Levites.

It should be noted that Levites, Jesus and all humans are only 'vehicles' for Gd's blessings (and curses).

If a Pharisee can 'declare' someone forgiven by God, So could Jesus or anyone else. They don't have to be God made flesh.

"Son of Man" (Ben'Adam) is used throughout the Hebrew Scriptures to indicate a :righteous person" (singular) or All Mankind (plural).

Several people are given the title of Ben'Adam through out the Hebrew Scriptures. It does not mean "God", "Messiah" or anything else.
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613628 Dec 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't think so. This guy was around a few years ago. I believe his screen name started with Dr. Ever notice that all the real nuts on these threads have Dr. In their names? Same style, same caps, same ravings. Wish I could remember his full name, but it escapes me.
A mental deficient retard like YOU makes it so easy.

"I don't think" You got THAT right.

"This guy was around a few years ago" No I wasn't asshole, YOU were. You were a perpetually lifeless, crushingly bored, welfare collecting louse then and you're a perpetually lifeless, crushingly bored, welfare collecting louse now. Nothing's changed. You're all you had then and you're all you have now..........loser.

I was never "Dr" anything, you inflatable doll blowing, delusional little freak.

"real nuts" yeah okay, I'm a real nut. I speak 5 languages, am the best writer in Manhattan, am a successful entrepreneur, am on the radio, have sold 4 screenplays, have a beautiful wife, 2 wonderful boys, and have published all over the place..........but I'm a "real nut" Whatever you say fecal freak.

"Same style" impossible asshole, NOBODY BUT NOBODY has my style. Nobody but nobody can write like me, speak like me. is a literate as me, is as well read as me, has my high register verbiage, has my education, has my classical training, has my depth, has my insight, has my wit, has my acumen, is as quick-thinking as me, has my limitless vocabulary ..........NOBODY...BUT NOBODY..........YOU LIFELESS TWIT. I am a combination, amalgamation, and culmination of Pope, Shelley, locke, Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Goethe, Shaw, Lewis, Lucado, Homer, Hawthorne, Jack Dempsey and Freddy Kruger. Such a man is IMPOSSIBLE TO EMULATE..........you pathetic, alcoholic, little cockroach.

"wish I could remember his full name" You're an alcoholic insomniac who in addition to that is incredibly stupid and embarrassingly uneducated, you can't remember what you posted 5 minutes ago..........never mind anything from 2 years ago..........loser

"it escapes me" everything does.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#613629 Dec 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
My happiness r lack of it does not change the facts.
You believed John's baseless lies and bashed me.
I can forgive John and you as soon as you honestly admit your transgressions against me. I do not forgive the unrepentant.
I do not hate you Epi, I don't hate lampreys either. I am merely disgusted by your hypocrisy.
OK....thanks for your input Duane
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613630 Dec 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. Somebody's grumpy...
Naaaaah.........I don't think so lifeless. Just having a ball being the unchallenged puppetmaster of this freak infested glue trap. Pulling on the strings of ridiculously stupid and pathetically purposeless losers like you. Oh..........and by the way..........speaking of "pulling on the strings of" I thought you said I lived in Union City? Why is it showing Bronx, NY? Why is that asshole? Could it be that I'm so close to NY that the IP can show as ANY of the 5 boros? Could it be that Hudson County and its pertaining cities are so ridiculously dense and close to each other that I could actually be posting from Hoboken, Jersey City, Union City, North Bergen, West New York or Weehawken? Could it be that I actually do live in the Bronx? Or could it be that among ALL MY OTHER JOBS, SKILLS, VENTURES, AND GIFTS, I am also a master in DIGITAL CIRCUITRY and can make my IP say WHATEVER I WANT IT TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!!! I'll tell you what, since you've already admitted in front of the whole fucking world that you HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO ENGAGE SOMEBODY FROM CYBERSPACE FOR 11 HOURS...why don't you spend the next couple of days trying to figure it out. Go ahead.........knock yourself out.

YOU PUTRIDLY LIFELESS WATERBUG

I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BEING THE PUPPETMASTER!!!!!!

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE PUPPETMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

BUNCH OF RETARDED SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!! !!!!!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613631 Dec 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Levites were granted the power to forgive sins. IMHO all Jesus said is that any human has the same power as the Levites.
It should be noted that Levites, Jesus and all humans are only 'vehicles' for Gd's blessings (and curses).
If a Pharisee can 'declare' someone forgiven by God, So could Jesus or anyone else. They don't have to be God made flesh.
"Son of Man" (Ben'Adam) is used throughout the Hebrew Scriptures to indicate a :righteous person" (singular) or All Mankind (plural).
Several people are given the title of Ben'Adam through out the Hebrew Scriptures. It does not mean "God", "Messiah" or anything else.
""Son of Man" (Ben'Adam) is used throughout the Hebrew Scriptures to indicate a :righteous person""

LOF'nL!!!- beni is decalring himself a righteous person yet he opposes me for trusting in the righteousness of Christ! you couldn't make this stuff up if ya tried....:-)
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613632 Dec 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The more I read of Viking, the more I am convinced he is John Coffey.
The more I read of YOU the more I'm convinced you're going to the lowest depths of Hell.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613633 Dec 19, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think those most learned Scribes and Pharisees understood the impute of what Jesus was implying:.....
I think it was the same thing that terrified the Catholic church when Protestants said priestly intermediaries were not needed to be a conduit for God.

Another recurring prophecy or simply history repeating itself as it often dies ? <smile>

Just an aside, in my pathetically human understanding, Jesus was far more important to Mankind than any "Messiah" could ever be. The "Messiah" is a secular "saviour" for Israel, Jesus was a spiritual "saviour" for all mankind.

Maybe I put Jesus on too high a pedestal. IMHO calling him Messiah or God diminishes both God and Jesus. God performing miracles is not a miracle, a man performing miracles by being a self sacrificing conduit for God's will is a miracle and one that can we can all strive for.
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613634 Dec 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
You mean "know down this building and I can have it up again in three days." ?
So now your God is a pile of stone ?
I thought Peter was the Rock ?
How about the Trinity? Is that Peter, Paul and Mary ?
Jesus Christ spoke in parables, you retarded CHILD ABANDONING DOUCHEBAG, he did that on purpose so DEMONS LIKE YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND, THUS CEMENTING YOUR DAMNATION. Of course HIS body was "the building" and "raise it again in three days" ABSOLUTELY MEANS HIS RESURRECTION. Anybody with an I.Q. over 30 can understand that. And that is NOT the only time he PREDICTED HIS RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD IN THE GOSPEL OF MARK. You child murdering scumbag. May the brain cancer run its course by New Year's Eve. You evil, CHILD HATING SON OF A BITCH.
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613635 Dec 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
One pile of dogshit looks much like any other.
That's what your mother said the second after squirting you out.
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613636 Dec 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
"A deity that tells you exactly what you want to hear is useless." - Me 11:42
So says a demonically possessed, ludicrously schizophrenic, crushing psychopath.
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613637 Dec 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
*^*^*^*^*^
Encouraging Words....
No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8
K-Love
*^*^*^*^*^
Some doorman YOU have.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613638 Dec 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I BELIEVE ALL OF IT - but i must say that it's very revealing that you're accusing me of rejecting goodness and morality just cuz i trust in the righteousness of Christ more than mine or yours! isn't that what everyone accused Jesus and Paul of? "behold a wine-bibber and glutton, friend of samaritans, sinners, gentiles...etc"
You compare yourself to Jesus ?

ROFLMAO

" Wassup the Christ "

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613640 Dec 19, 2013
ROFLMAO

Let us now worship God Viking and his son Wassup the Christ!

... or else be damned to eternal insults and slanders!
VIKING WARRIOR

New York, NY

#613641 Dec 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
*^*^*^*^*^
For my Irish Friends....Christmas in Killarney...Irish Rovers
http://youtu.be/nyIL29KgkbM
Have a Blessed day!
*^*^*^*^*^
"For my Irish friends" Does that include me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Alt Right Lies 7,961
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min waaasssuuup 123,925
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 681,981
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 30 min AmPieJam UncleSam 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min onemales mother 286,499
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 982,382
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 3 hr nanoanomaly 299
More from around the web