Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

*^*^*^*^*^

Encouraging Words....

But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.

John 1:12

K-Love

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

*^*^*^*^*^

Son of God....Michael W Smith

http://youtu.be/R9n7QDFAOXU

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

*^*^*^*^*^

See Ya...Have a great day!

*^*^*^*^*^

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Mr DS Troll certainly was p'ssed last night...must have put his underwear on backwards.

Here is DS Troll's FYI or today...

Wear your flannel underwear
When you climb a tree.

You're welcome...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that his followers eventually find peace. I am sure that this is a day of sadness for them.
I've know a few who've come out from under his teachings, and seen the effects of a few more who didn't the first time he made a nationalised prediction- in 1994. For some it's hard to regain footing in the flow of life, especially if one has sold off belongings and alienated family and friends. Quite a few churches and others offered support, yet some still "pulled the plug".

After this last time , from what I've read on some of their(Campingites) forums, many of them began questioning much they took for granted in Harold's teaching and knocking horns with the "leadership", to the point of being kicked out. Some even gone back to their old churches, repentant(learned of this from a personal friend who knew of such).
But still, as before in '94, some crashed and burned. I won't go into the theology , but -imo - a lot that is trumpeted about "end times" ,coupled with man's pride, fosters these tragedies

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
Mr DS Troll certainly was p'ssed last night...must have put his underwear on backwards.
When you climb a tree.
You're welcome...
Hi Annie

You are so funny you make me laugh.

Thank you
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
When you climb a tree.
You're welcome...
G'mornin' Lass!

Mr. "Troll of Trolls" lost his Master - Harold Camping. When this "May 21,2011" stuff was building up to a crescendo, he was a loud proponent on many....MANY threads concerned with such. He (It)still follows and posts randomly on many(I still have a lot on my tracker;).

Gotta run, but will catch up later , Great Day to All...

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I've know a few who've come out from under his teachings, and seen the effects of a few more who didn't the first time he made a nationalised prediction- in 1994. For some it's hard to regain footing in the flow of life, especially if one has sold off belongings and alienated family and friends. Quite a few churches and others offered support, yet some still "pulled the plug".
After this last time , from what I've read on some of their(Campingites) forums, many of them began questioning much they took for granted in Harold's teaching and knocking horns with the "leadership", to the point of being kicked out. Some even gone back to their old churches, repentant(learned of this from a personal friend who knew of such).
But still, as before in '94, some crashed and burned. I won't go into the theology , but -imo - a lot that is trumpeted about "end times" ,coupled with man's pride, fosters these tragedies
It's the Great Disappointment II.
http://www.godswatcher.com/miller.htm

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
You said all the Bibles are error filled translations thus all English Bibles are wrong.
Nope,. never said that. Stop lying.
You said you loved Satan.
I said I love everything, Satan included. Stop lying.
You said that words of both Jesus and Paul in the Bible were lies.
Nope. I never said that. Stop lying.
All documented on the 'Atheism' and PTAG threads.
Then post them you cowardly piece of shit liar.

Post them, make me look like a fool and be done with it.

You won't post them because YOU KNOW YOU'RE LYING.

fuckweasel

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
The only major difference between Islam and Christianity is the divinity of Jesus.
Incorrect.

Christianity is based on the resurrection of Jesus, Islams don't even believe He died.

Muslims reject the Trinity, they believe Jesus is neither God, nor Son of God, but Jesus was a human prophet and not divine.

Muslims consider Mohammad a prophet from God, Christians don't.

Muslims believe there is nothing divine about Jesus being called son of God and that Jesus should not be worshiped.

The Quran says Jesus did not die on the cross.

There are more difference, but I think you get the point of your error.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Because without Christ's sacrifice there would be no forgiveness of sins and believer and unbeliever alike would die in their sins.
But Christ does not save everyone. So who does He have mercy in and save through grace? The Bible tells us repeatedly that he will have mercy on those who finished the race, whose love did not grow cold, and who were faithful and obedient.
I'm confused about your beliefs. Why do we need the gospels and the teachings of Christ? If anything if that is all we had you would believe Jesus only came to save the Jews. Even though its clear throughout the gospels He is the savior of all who come to Him. If it want for Paul you would not be a Christian. But what separates you and an unbeliever who left the faith if someone doesn't need to remain faithful and obedient until the end?
skom - "...if someone doesn't need to remain faithful and obedient until the end?"

to this i ask - what does all of scripture, especially the New Covenant instruction from the epistles, instruct us to remain, faithful and obedient until the end to - the laws of moses and our good efforts or faith in Christ?

this ain't rocket science, pal, and judging from the way you vehemently oppose me and accuse me of evil for trustinging Christ alone, i'm thinking that you're in danger of falling from grace and failing to enter into the Rest - Hebrews (summed up in 10:39)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What made you trust in Christ for your salvation? Anything Jesus said or anything in the gospels?
It seems strange you would trust in Jesus to save you yet you don't think anything he taught about salvation applies to you.
If you actually lived during the same time Jesus walked the Earth, you would not have even believed He was your savior. You talk about getting His words first-hand from the gospels but you could have heard them in-person and still not have believed He was your savior
What is it about Paul that convinced you more than Jesus Himself? And don't you find it strange neither of them said what you claim, that His teachings were just for the Jews? That's kinda an important thing for them not to mention so how did you decide that was the case? Especially when he used parables like the Good Samaritan on how to love thy neighbor when the Samaritans were enemies of the Jewe. But just tell me how you know Jesus didn't teach anything that applies to the Gentiles?
skom - "you would not have even believed He was your savior"

i've told you that much of Jesus' words were to magnify and personify the law to the jews to help them understand their inability to fulfill it and you didn't respond.

what do you think gal 4:4-5 is talking about - "But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons"?

i think that you would have been just like the rich young ruler to Jesus if you were around then, cuz YOU'RE BEING JUST LIKE HE WAS NOW!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't get it.
If you knew your Father loved you so much He would forgive you for anything would you then become a serial killer and claim your Father approves ?
IMHO, you and the other self proclaimed "sinless saints" are worse than non-believers.
dear Skom - THIS is the self-righteous & fallen human spirit that you're agreeing with against the Gospel of Jesus Christ - CONGRATULATIONS!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
I believe that repentance is a requirement for forgiveness.
While I try to follow the teachings of Jesus, I often fail to do so. I am, in that respect, a sinner like everyone. I admit my faults and repent of my transgressions and ask for the forgiveness which was made available to all through the Atonement made by Jesus for all mankind.
There are two reasons I try to follow Jesus:
I admire Him. I believe in Him.
If that earns me eternal damnation then so be it. I am not out to please neither Man nor God. I do the best I can and often that is never enough. I confess that I am a human being and can not be perfect.... but I keep trying to be a better person anyway.
WhoTF should care about what YOU believe - you don't believe Jesus was born of a virgin!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. They call him Isa ibn Maryam (son of Mary) or sometimes even Isa al Masih (the Messiah).
turkish wetsernize liberal moslems call jesus Isa al Masih,since Consatntinopol established by Contantine,Ceasar and first POPE- he did it to attract Muslim to his pagan christianity,and turkey control so called Khasars invading Europa since begining of Constantinopol(today Istanbul)
in full turkish language this name doesn't point to english word Messiah(Saviour)
because Islam have only one God Allah Saviour,and Father of all Life,and ALLAH HAVE NO SON THROUGH WHOM SOMEONE CAN BE SAVED.

please?learn bacisc of islam,or Quaran,before post crap
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
G'mornin' Lass!
Mr. "Troll of Trolls" lost his Master - Harold Camping. When this "May 21,2011" stuff was building up to a crescendo, he was a loud proponent on many....MANY threads concerned with such. He (It)still follows and posts randomly on many(I still have a lot on my tracker;).
Gotta run, but will catch up later , Great Day to All...
rather you lost object of hate and mocking this old Camping man with same errors like you ,you dumb homo searching for indonesian penises on internet, ploting riots against FR,
AND MOCKING OTHERS BY YOUR LIES, SHOWING WHAT KIND OF SCUMBAG YOU ARE LIKE YOUR PUPPY SKOMBOLIS AND FEW OTHER HATERS,
Go prepare food and take night shift on the thread with Timbo(next abomination of internet) and mock to strange posters FR and others,you old"theological "idiot

camping maybe is in heaven,but you before die,leave only stink,hates,venom and poisoned ground by your body of dead rat

you SOB,
you even have not clue my name,gender, and who I am.
And you dare open your filthy hole without of mouth against stranger poster having nothing to do with your devil doctrines,crosess,christmasses etc....
you poor demented old idiot
shame to see mother f.... SOB like you

you have nobody to post your s....
you post to atheist Annie,dreaming that you can f..her some day, you POS
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. They call him Isa ibn Maryam (son of Mary) or sometimes even Isa al Masih (the Messiah).
LOOK WIKIISLAM
for full understanding what means Isa al Masiah,
because you are to dumb and liar to spreading crap and Lies,not having any clue of arabic alphabet,meanings, and understanding word isa al Massiah
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Islam considers Jesus to be one of the greatest and most forbearing of prophets....Jesus is also considered to be the Messiah as well."
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/31/
look Vikiislam
and look what Islam consider who was Jesus
please?don't be stupid and argue things without of any clue,
you have not clue what Messiah means in original greek,and arabic Quaran
Jesus was prophet from earthly mother not heaven as Messiah of chosen mankind?according to Islam,jesus was great earthly prophet,but seal and most great last prophet was and is today Muahammad,

so keep your blindness to yourselves, it doesn't matter me any more,or have any interrese to bumble your nonsense

Vikiislam is the best source for you my dear beniu?

you behave like russian man without of clue,but teach english to american people?,
that is what you are

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
skom - "...if someone doesn't need to remain faithful and obedient until the end?"
to this i ask - what does all of scripture, especially the New Covenant instruction from the epistles, instruct us to remain, faithful and obedient until the end to - the laws of moses and our good efforts or faith in Christ?
this ain't rocket science, pal, and judging from the way you vehemently oppose me and accuse me of evil for trustinging Christ alone, i'm thinking that you're in danger of falling from grace and failing to enter into the Rest - Hebrews (summed up in 10:39)
I keep telling you, the teaching of Christ are new testament and are not Mosaic Law

Jesus Christ gave us the two greatest commandments. Commandments Paul also confirmed everything falls under

I am not going to keep going in circles with you because you answer questions with questions and change the subject

What verses tell you that we are not to follow the teachings of Christ and that His teachings were just for the Jews?

I oppose your message because it doesn't trust In Christ. Christ tells us to do one thing. And you tell people they don't have to listen to Christ, that He wasn't really talking to them. Yet you have the gall to go around Topix and tell other people that they aren't 'real Christians' while calling yourself a saint in the same post you tell someone to commit suicide. Well, show me where it says in the Bible Christ was only teaching to the Jews

And keep in mind if that were true, then Christ would not have had to die as the Jewish people could be saved by being faithful and obedient. But no more questions with questions or only me answering or only me providing scripture. I know the verses that say the teachings of Jesus were only for the Jews and they didn't apply after the sacrifice.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dear Skom - THIS is the self-righteous & fallen human spirit that you're agreeing with against the Gospel of Jesus Christ - CONGRATULATIONS!
Dear waaasssuuup. Jesus Christ is who I agree with when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ

You are the person you agree with when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ

I will take the words of Jesus over you any day

Show me the verses you follow if your believe in the "gospel of Jesus Christ"

And don't just say 'the Bible" because that is a blatant lie meant to avoid answering. How does one follow the "gospel of Jesus Christ" when one doesn't believe anything Jesus says applies to them? Will you finally answer this time? Will you provide anything from the Bible that Jesus says that you believe applies to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 585,001 - 585,020 of599,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

571 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 532,332
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min PetesFreedomTrain 114,952
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,370
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min sweets2360 224,008
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min pusherman_ 720,009
Tony Dungy was right 36 min dirty white boy- 19
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 47 min pawan 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,213
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••