Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613428 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...Muslims reject the Trinity,....
As do most Protestants including your fellow Satan worshiper Red Apples.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613429 Dec 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
c...sucker what you are,what you say,or what you believe,you poor"secret"RCC idot and psucho
your fate almost knock to your door,you f....catolic idiot praying to the concrete idol
http://itccs.org
Nobody likes you

Why do you keep coming here

Honestly just curious. You aren't witnessing. Everybody knows that is garbage. You are widely considered the be the most vile toll on Topix. Nobody believes you talk like that as you knew 4 years of history and I mean everything but didn't start talking like that till two years ago. You have posted as a man and as a woman. And have been banned over 100 times but keep using proxies to get back on.

Why do you go thru the effort you do to get back into a place where people don't like you? That doesn't seem insane to you? Most people simply pretend you aren't even there any more. Yet you have posted for 18 months with most people scrolling right by you and still post more than anyone. Don't you have ANY self-respect?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613430 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims consider Mohammad a prophet from God, Christians don't....
Christians have Paul, Muslims have Mohammad. So what ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613431 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims believe there is nothing divine about Jesus being called son of God and that Jesus should not be worshiped...
Because Jesus said so in the Gospels. Maybe you should read them instead of lying on Topix non-stop.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613432 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran says Jesus did not die on the cross....
So does the Gospel of Mark.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613433 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WhoTF should care about what YOU believe - you don't believe Jesus was born of a virgin!
Of course I don;t believe that fairytale.

In the 2500 year old Hebrew Scriptures it says "young girl" NOT virgin.

You believe a fairytale based on mistranslations and pagan mythology.

Feel free to worship Hercules as God.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613434 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a proven liar and everyone knows it.
I have brought them forward plenty of times and you just lie about them or ignore my posts of them.
You, Wassup, RedApples and Viking are the biggest liars on this thread.
You are Satan worshipers, nothing more.
C'mon, coward. Post the supposed lies of mine that you're talking about.

Prove me wrong and prove yourself right.

Chicken shit deceitful bastard.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#613435 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WhoTF should care about what YOU believe - you don't believe Jesus was born of a virgin!
...and you only believe in less than half of his teachings.

Who's believing who?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#613436 Dec 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. The Portuguese are about 84% Catholic. The rest of them belong to various Protestant denominations.
http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-portugal-...
I imagine they were even more Xtian back in the 15th Century, when the European slave trade started.
And, no offense intended to anyone, the word "coon" comes from the Portuguese "barracoon", meaning "stockade" - specifically a slave-holding stockade. That's from the holding areas in West Africa, where the Portuguese bought and held slaves purchased from Arab or African traders.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613437 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Jesus said so in the Gospels. Maybe you should read them instead of lying on Topix non-stop.
John 10:30 "I and the Father are one."

You can't worship God without also worshipping Jesus, they are the sane being.

This is a fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613438 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, coward. Post the supposed lies of mine that you're talking about.
Prove me wrong and prove yourself right.
Chicken shit deceitful bastard.
Here is a page from PTAG where you called Jesus a liar:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#613439 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
skom - "...if someone doesn't need to remain faithful and obedient until the end?"
to this i ask - what does all of scripture, especially the New Covenant instruction from the epistles, instruct us to remain, faithful and obedient until the end to - the laws of moses and our good efforts or faith in Christ?
this ain't rocket science, pal, and judging from the way you vehemently oppose me and accuse me of evil for trustinging Christ alone, i'm thinking that you're in danger of falling from grace and failing to enter into the Rest - Hebrews (summed up in 10:39)
You're not a Christian.

You're a Pauline.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613440 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So does the Gospel of Mark.
Islam wants you to believe that.

Mark 15:37
With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last.

Dumb ass Ben.

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#613441 Dec 18, 2013
Rorschach Mask wrote:
<quoted text>
Fancy seeing you here!*waves*
Hello RM, Good seeing you posting. Merry Christmas!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613442 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes you
Why do you keep coming here
Honestly just curious. You aren't witnessing. Everybody knows that is garbage. You are widely considered the be the most vile toll on Topix. Nobody believes you talk like that as you knew 4 years of history and I mean everything but didn't start talking like that till two years ago. You have posted as a man and as a woman. And have been banned over 100 times but keep using proxies to get back on.
Why do you go thru the effort you do to get back into a place where people don't like you? That doesn't seem insane to you? Most people simply pretend you aren't even there any more. Yet you have posted for 18 months with most people scrolling right by you and still post more than anyone. Don't you have ANY self-respect?
you are not to advice anyone what they are doing or why they post,here or other places.

nobody gave you any authorities to worry why I come here.
I come here to spew at your catolic filthy immoral face and your marry concrete idol

how I post,also thre is not f...criminals business like you,

stick your nose inside of female cow a.. and sound like a...le?

and worry about your own respect and dignity you f..... abominable POS,
for me you are below any dignity,cyber coward hide your rat face before everybody,and mostly spew against christians and their beliefs,past 4 years proved this from spew at Gary,old Camping,FR, Dave,and many others,right now your spits are directed at wasssupp,RR, and me,

you are f....made own sentence, soon you be responsible for all this s...... flown from your wicked face,reports,and venom around

suck a d....of local hore and swallow his sperm, that is all what I say about your own respect and dignity,
ty posrany huju

YOU ARE BELOW.LOWER THEN NOTHING.
start cry lately to Mod Topix engage satan seed RA klick of satanic seed stinking s....on this Internet.

start to look own mirror,and correct yourselves you mother f..... pretender fake

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#613443 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling you, the teaching of Christ are new testament and are not Mosaic Law
Jesus Christ gave us the two greatest commandments. Commandments Paul also confirmed everything falls under
I am not going to keep going in circles with you because you answer questions with questions and change the subject
What verses tell you that we are not to follow the teachings of Christ and that His teachings were just for the Jews?
I oppose your message because it doesn't trust In Christ. Christ tells us to do one thing. And you tell people they don't have to listen to Christ, that He wasn't really talking to them. Yet you have the gall to go around Topix and tell other people that they aren't 'real Christians' while calling yourself a saint in the same post you tell someone to commit suicide. Well, show me where it says in the Bible Christ was only teaching to the Jews
And keep in mind if that were true, then Christ would not have had to die as the Jewish people could be saved by being faithful and obedient. But no more questions with questions or only me answering or only me providing scripture. I know the verses that say the teachings of Jesus were only for the Jews and they didn't apply after the sacrifice.
dude - if you're trusting in the idea that you're keeping the 2 greatest commandments - i do NOT wanna be in your shoes come judgment day.....
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613444 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a Christian.
You're a Pauline.
what you are,you poor atheistic idiot,talkin in the name of christianity,and who is who?
ty jebany lapciu mit 8 te Languages 'fluent"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613445 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Dear waaasssuuup. Jesus Christ is who I agree with when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ
You are the person you agree with when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ
I will take the words of Jesus over you any day
Show me the verses you follow if your believe in the "gospel of Jesus Christ"
And don't just say 'the Bible" because that is a blatant lie meant to avoid answering. How does one follow the "gospel of Jesus Christ" when one doesn't believe anything Jesus says applies to them? Will you finally answer this time? Will you provide anything from the Bible that Jesus says that you believe applies to you?
"THE BIBLE"..... and DON'T tell me what to say or not say....;)

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#613446 Dec 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
look Vikiislam
and look what Islam consider who was Jesus
please?don't be stupid and argue things without of any clue,
you have not clue what Messiah means in original greek,and arabic Quaran
Jesus was prophet from earthly mother not heaven as Messiah of chosen mankind?according to Islam,jesus was great earthly prophet,but seal and most great last prophet was and is today Muhammad,
so keep your blindness to yourselves, it doesn't matter me any more,or have any interrese to bumble your nonsense
Vikiislam is the best source for you my dear beniu?
you behave like russian man without of clue,but teach english to american people?,
that is what you are
Jesus is.....

The Christ, the Son of God. The "Messiah." The Savior of the world......In Him is our hope, and our only way to the Father. There is no other way to the Father but, through His Son.

Many have looked and, in the end have come up wanting....

Mohammad, did not die on a cross for you and if you expect him to give you access to Heaven.....you will be disappointed with the outcome.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613447 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You have already used that example. Which I addressed in detail. Your Biblical frame of reference is very limited. It is why you say things to me that are verses about leading children into sin. You really don't know much about the Bible
We are no longer cursed by the law. That is what it says in Galatians. Which means Christ took our place on the tree and died for our sins.
Because of the Sacrifice we were no longer cursed by law. We were cursed because no man could be saved through it and we would all die in our sins
Hebrews 10:4
"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins."
We did indeed come into a new Age of truth and Grace with Jesus Christ
Hebrews8
"13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."
However..
Hebrews 10:26
"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left"
I am not going to keep going in circles with you. I have shown you dozens upon dozens of verses that say we do not remain under the Sacrifice if we continue to deliberately sin, that if we disown God he will disown us, that the ones whose love that grows cold will not be saved, that some like a dog will return to their vomit, that it will be worse for those that knew the truth and left then for those that never knew, that some will wander off, that some will fall away, etc. So if you have verses that from Paul or Jesus that say His teachings only applied to the Jews and only applied before the sacrifice (in which case He wouldn't have needed to die..but whatever I guess) then please provide them. If you are going to tell people they don't have to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, you better have a good reason and Biblical support to back it up right?
you win! you're more self-righteous than i am.

btw - have you sold everything you have, given it to the poor and become a homeless preacher like Jesus yet?

and DON'T try telling me that this part of what Jesus doesn't apply while you're trying to tell me everything else does! LOL:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 881,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Freebird USA 177,904
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 18 min Truthiness 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Estelle 603,772
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Brian 277
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Into The Night 4,160
9/11&bin 3 hr REV CAROL 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 8,414
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web