Uh-oh. Somebody's grumpy...
It must be that time of the month.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613537 Dec 18, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel of Mark has Jesus PREDICTING HIS RESURRECTION.....
ROFLMAO

You mean "know down this building and I can have it up again in three days." ?

So now your God is a pile of stone ?
I thought Peter was the Rock ?
How about the Trinity? Is that Peter, Paul and Mary ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#613538 Dec 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be that time of the month.
Pmsl, it's one way of putting it.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#613539 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The more I read of Viking, the more I am convinced he is John Coffey.
Nah, I don't think so. This guy was around a few years ago. I believe his screen name started with Dr. Ever notice that all the real nuts on these threads have Dr. In their names? Same style, same caps, same ravings. Wish I could remember his full name, but it escapes me.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613541 Dec 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't think so. This guy was around a few years ago. I believe his screen name started with Dr. Ever notice that all the real nuts on these threads have Dr. In their names? Same style, same caps, same ravings. Wish I could remember his full name, but it escapes me.
It is just a guess.
One pile of dogshit looks much like any other.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Santiago, Chile

#613543 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooooo......
You made a typo....
I know you won't hit me.

I'm not a baby or a woman.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613544 Dec 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you won't hit me.
I'm not a baby or a woman.
It's ironic. Some of the real vile garbage on Topix thinks they are justified by faith. The Vikings and what have you. Yet the guy who keeps going back to the real slimy stuff he knows is untrue is a supposed Harvard lawyer who likes to tell everyone how civil and decent he is. What's your rationalization counselor?

Location hidden

#613545 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You know my feelings about Paul so I won;t even go there.
But yes, I think Jesus said many times "do this...". Why say that if it was meaningless. The Bible would be very short otherwise, all Jesus had to say is "Believe in Paul and you can sin all you want." or some other unambiguous statement.
Agreed

Location hidden

#613546 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The more I read of Viking, the more I am convinced he is John Coffey.
John and I used to go at each other pretty hard. You can trust me on this that he'd never post like that just to hide a target among many. This other guy is just a whack job. He talks about parenting. I can only imagine how embarrassed his kids must be of him. Some stuff, even online, can't be that far away from reality. Maybe he teaches his kid's friends how to knock out demons and be as crazy as he is vulgar? I hope those poor kids will be 18 soon

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613547 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic. Some of the real vile garbage on Topix thinks they are justified by faith. The Vikings and what have you. Yet the guy who keeps going back to the real slimy stuff he knows is untrue is a supposed Harvard lawyer who likes to tell everyone how civil and decent he is. What's your rationalization counselor?
I admit I am obnoxious and arrogant.
I only bring up RR's confessions of abuse because he bashes me for letting my daughter be raised by her mother. I guess he hates God for abandoning Jesus to be raised by Mary. <wink>

"When you decide you are sinless and throw the first stone, expect to be pummeled in return." - ME 10:37

Location hidden

#613548 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit I am obnoxious and arrogant.
I only bring up RR's confessions of abuse because he bashes me for letting my daughter be raised by her mother. I guess he hates God for abandoning Jesus to be raised by Mary. <wink>
"When you decide you are sinless and throw the first stone, expect to be pummeled in return." - ME 10:37
You guys have kind of set your own rules for each other. I'm not condoning it but I understand it and your both adults so it is what is. But you don't pretend to be above it in certain situations and still acknowledge it for what it is. I respect that. But I have a harder time with some of our more 'cultured' posters who constantly try to cry gotcha as hypocritically as possible when they have shown themselves to regularly be one of the worst offenders. If memory serves, Catcher decided to turn posts of RR into something they weren't a year after the fact because they disagreed about something. People willing to take it to that over nothing are the last people that should be playing moral advocate.

Although because I'm friends with both you and RR I wish you guys would ease up in each other. Maybe just take a break. I know I'm in no position to judge ongoing personal conflicts so I'm not judging as much as it just would be easier in me! Although I think Ians and I found out it is easier on ourselves too

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#613550 Dec 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree Beni
we all of us? got,different personalities and different picture of our personal faith and beliefs,not built on the fundaments of wicked immoral rcc AND EVIL CHRISTIANITY DOCTRINES?
I also am behind you,
there is nobody outside business what was your decission with your baby or wife?,
for sure you help them, and suffer all your life,
Only you not suppose to tell them on Internet,because they will abuse your sincerelity and will torment you without of end(it is you foult Beni)
this thread needs guys like you, making balance of all mouths runners and doctrinal BS,
you even put bremses on your friend Skombolis mouth?
good night beni
I have courage to tell you,
May God bless you,and correct your mind ,
to accept all Gods Inspire words of Bible,and exclude any worship of pseudo teachers,or man teachings?
Who are you trying to kid trolly? You were bad-mouthing Ben for a year straight and my friendship with him. You are just a poor troll destined to spend many more years talking to yourself. I will let you get back to it

Location hidden

#613554 Dec 18, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Beni posts
only Beni receive from me harsh and ugly rebukes when he start using his sometimes insanity and mock Bible Gods Word,
he deserve this because he got not right to fame Bible to the wickedness of RCC,yours and world devil christianity,
mocking Bible is cursing God and His Holy Word who bcame flesh and dwell among and in all of us
that way Ben mocking Gods Word, and mock me too?
and receive from me rebukes,harsh remarks and bad words? comprende now what and why is this??you poor dumb unsaved bozo?
but Beni boy guy is good boy,good heart, and nobody business is to spit at his private family problems
rather he needs more compassion,agape love and nice words from troll like me(according to your wicked worthless brain and mind,having not basic clue about my psychologies and appraoches to each of you,
You are for sure nr 1 Idiot,fake, and false cyber friend of ben Adam and others,just fake,wolf in sheep clothes RCC blind rat serving idols and made paint pictures
No more talk boo boo sha boo

Take much needed sleep and rest gums from flapping like scared sparrow. Hush dum dum. Hush. You rest good confused lost troll. Tomorrow will be another day for you to pee and fart online. Government welfare check will be coming soon.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613555 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>John and I used to go at each other pretty hard. You can trust me on this that he'd never post like that just to hide a target among many. This other guy is just a whack job. He talks about parenting. I can only imagine how embarrassed his kids must be of him. Some stuff, even online, can't be that far away from reality. Maybe he teaches his kid's friends how to knock out demons and be as crazy as he is vulgar? I hope those poor kids will be 18 soon
My best guess is that John hates me because I am so much like him that he can't admit it.
Hatred like that can cause people to do some very nasty things.

"We often hate the most in others that which is a reflection of ourselves." -?

The only time John posts here is to continue to spread the same vile lies about me that he has been slandering me with for two years..What annoyed me the most was when Epi and others sided with John and claimed his lies were truth. Even after Senecus told them the truth about me and I posted all my personal info here.

I could forgive John much easier than the ones who know he is lying and use those lies to bash me for their own ego boosts.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613556 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You guys have kind of set your own rules for each other. I'm not condoning it but I understand it and your both adults so it is what is. But you don't pretend to be above it in certain situations and still acknowledge it for what it is. I respect that. But I have a harder time with some of our more 'cultured' posters who constantly try to cry gotcha as hypocritically as possible when they have shown themselves to regularly be one of the worst offenders. If memory serves, Catcher decided to turn posts of RR into something they weren't a year after the fact because they disagreed about something. People willing to take it to that over nothing are the last people that should be playing moral advocate.
Although because I'm friends with both you and RR I wish you guys would ease up in each other. Maybe just take a break. I know I'm in no position to judge ongoing personal conflicts so I'm not judging as much as it just would be easier in me! Although I think Ians and I found out it is easier on ourselves too
(T) Peace
I can understand non-believers not following the teachings of Jesus. I can;t understand why believers don't.
However, you are once again correct that I am stumbling here.
It is best I discontinue any contact with RR, RA, Waassuup, Viking etc.
It drags me down to their level and is a disgrace to the teachings I try with difficulty to follow.

Thanks for your honest confrontation.

Location hidden

#613557 Dec 18, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
NONE OF EARTHLY REPRESENTATIVE EARTHLY VISIBLE CHURCHES ARE BODY OF CHRIST ACCORDING TO BIBLE NT
The Body of Christ a Religious or a Family- like Community,,or single independent persons completly free of any CHURCH ON THIS EARTH?
If we enter into such a personal relationship with God through faith in His Son and His Son's sacrifice, we do not stand alone.
We become by grace and Gods Mercy part of that"free people" free of any organize bonds of RCC or earthly whole christianity
THOSE WHO CALIM TO BE SAVED BODY OF CHRIST AND STILL BELONG IN THE RCC OR CHRISTIANITY CHURCHES ARE DECEIVED BY SELF PROUD,OR SATAN TEACHINGS
"FREE SINGLE PEOPLE SAVED AND BEING BODY OF CHRIST BECOME PART OF THE"LAW" is the law of Love Agape
written not on the tablets in the churches books but on human hearts
James 2;8,12. Jeremiah 31;33-34.Romans 7;6. Hebrew 8;10-13
All of these are clear described as forming"the Body of Christ"
Romans 12;4-5, 1 Cor 12;12,13.
Joining some organize religions as forming of body of Christ has nothing whatsoevere to do with entry into this "CHRIST BODY
1Cor 10;16,17,Eph 4;4-6,15,16.
(Christianity doctrines creates and impossible situation for those not counted as in the"anoinnted calss"
If one of them are not included to Body of Christ,
Yet surely these accept Christ as their Head,and if so,how they can be as Church or Organization be Body of Christ)
if one human become member of Body of Christ thre is only one way,by Grace,Our single faith, and Gods Mercy to each single one not to members obey books doctrine sof any earthly church
whoever has accepted God's Son as His Head becomes part of that body
1 Cor 10;16,17. EPH 4;4-6,15,16
IT IS INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL FAITH OF EACH ONE SINGLE THAT CONNECTS HIM AND HER TO THAT GODHEAD,AND THE GUIDING HEADSHIP OF CHRIST ALWAYS CONTINUES AVAAILABLE TO EACH ONE AS A SINGLE PERSON,
Though forming part of collective Body because of a mutuaality shared faith,
NO ONE IS DEPENDENT ON THE INTERVENTION OR MEDITATION OF ANOTHER MEMBER OR GROUP OF MEMBERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THAT HEADSHIP OR TO RECEIVE ITS DIRECTION,
FOR"CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF EVERY MAN" and,through Christ God gives to"each singles ones the manifestation of that Spirit for the common good"
alloting His gifts to "each one individualy.1 Cor 11;3. 12;6-11.
There are"various gifts" verities of service,and :varieties of activities"but is the same Spirit,the'SAME LORD" and the "SAME GOD",WHO ACTIVATES ALL OF THEM IN EVERYONE
1 COR 12;4-6.27-31
Now you can clearly understand goal and work of such singles chosen BODY OF CHRIST.
who perform with obedience as SINGLE BODY OF CHRIST and obey commands of Godhead-JESUS CHRIST,SON OF GOD .
Oh my poor boo boo. You have been plagiarizing your posts again!

http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/showth...

Word for word halfway down the page from moderator known as "smoldering wick"

LOL

You goofy trolls and your games!

Location hidden

#613558 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand non-believers not following the teachings of Jesus. I can;t understand why believers don't.
However, you are once again correct that I am stumbling here.
It is best I discontinue any contact with RR, RA, Waassuup, Viking etc.
It drags me down to their level and is a disgrace to the teachings I try with difficulty to follow.
Thanks for your honest confrontation.
We all struggle friend

This place has a way of bringing out the worst in us at times

The sad thing is that if there were not so many stumbling blocks set up by 'sides' and cliques there would probably be a lot of people that would get along if they ran into each other in real life.

We let our pride dictate too much and in a place where the only recourse is words, it creates a tendency to go for the jugular. Especially when social limitations that are normally in place because of common sense consequences are absent in this type of interaction.

And other times there are people we may just not like under any scenario. But a lot of times the people who bring out what starts almost as a competitive nature are people who are similar to us but we can't see it as things get more and more personal.

But ultimately I guess it makes little practical difference. When this place interferes with who we want to be or with our peace we have allowed it to beat us. It is sad in a way that we have to even make realizations like that as anonymity shouldn't create the type of environment it often does online.

But I think we each know when we have lost the internal battle for control. And the ability to recognize it and step back is why most people don't turn into some of the nasty trolls that have taken up residence here. It is like a social experiment to watch the gradual deterioration of someone who puts no boundaries on themselves. You end up with people talking about every vulgarity imaginable during their actual witness of Christ and not only are not convicted by the Spirit but are proud of themselves..

I respect your desire to be a better person. I appreciate your willingness to look in the mirror. And I value having a friend that asks the same from me. We are never too old to stop improving. And at least having the desire to try is reason for hope

(T) Peace

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#613559 Dec 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Great Disappointment II.
http://www.godswatcher.com/miller.htm
Exactly, they've been likened to modern day Millerites.... what was that quote about history repeating itself ?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#613560 Dec 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you lost object of hate and mocking this old Camping man with same errors like you ,you dumb homo searching for indonesian penises on internet, ploting riots against FR,
AND MOCKING OTHERS BY YOUR LIES, SHOWING WHAT KIND OF SCUMBAG YOU ARE LIKE YOUR PUPPY SKOMBOLIS AND FEW OTHER HATERS,
Go prepare food and take night shift on the thread with Timbo(next abomination of internet) and mock to strange posters FR and others,you old"theological "idiot
camping maybe is in heaven,but you before die,leave only stink,hates,venom and poisoned ground by your body of dead rat
you SOB,
you even have not clue my name,gender, and who I am.
And you dare open your filthy hole without of mouth against stranger poster having nothing to do with your devil doctrines,crosess,christmasses etc....
you poor demented old idiot
shame to see mother f.... SOB like you
you have nobody to post your s....
you post to atheist Annie,dreaming that you can f..her some day, you POS
Feel the luv :)

Never cease to tire of reminding you of your great kindness:
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Thank you ;)
welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

#613561 Dec 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……poop getting thick here on this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 983,098
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 683,747
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr old_moose 15,985
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 14
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Disappointed US ... 6,416
Looking for girls to snapchat 6 hr aldenmorgan737 1
More from around the web