Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I made my choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#613441 Dec 18, 2013
Rorschach Mask wrote:
<quoted text>
Fancy seeing you here!*waves*
Hello RM, Good seeing you posting. Merry Christmas!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613442 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes you
Why do you keep coming here
Honestly just curious. You aren't witnessing. Everybody knows that is garbage. You are widely considered the be the most vile toll on Topix. Nobody believes you talk like that as you knew 4 years of history and I mean everything but didn't start talking like that till two years ago. You have posted as a man and as a woman. And have been banned over 100 times but keep using proxies to get back on.
Why do you go thru the effort you do to get back into a place where people don't like you? That doesn't seem insane to you? Most people simply pretend you aren't even there any more. Yet you have posted for 18 months with most people scrolling right by you and still post more than anyone. Don't you have ANY self-respect?
you are not to advice anyone what they are doing or why they post,here or other places.

nobody gave you any authorities to worry why I come here.
I come here to spew at your catolic filthy immoral face and your marry concrete idol

how I post,also thre is not f...criminals business like you,

stick your nose inside of female cow a.. and sound like a...le?

and worry about your own respect and dignity you f..... abominable POS,
for me you are below any dignity,cyber coward hide your rat face before everybody,and mostly spew against christians and their beliefs,past 4 years proved this from spew at Gary,old Camping,FR, Dave,and many others,right now your spits are directed at wasssupp,RR, and me,

you are f....made own sentence, soon you be responsible for all this s...... flown from your wicked face,reports,and venom around

suck a d....of local hore and swallow his sperm, that is all what I say about your own respect and dignity,
ty posrany huju

YOU ARE BELOW.LOWER THEN NOTHING.
start cry lately to Mod Topix engage satan seed RA klick of satanic seed stinking s....on this Internet.

start to look own mirror,and correct yourselves you mother f..... pretender fake

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#613443 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling you, the teaching of Christ are new testament and are not Mosaic Law
Jesus Christ gave us the two greatest commandments. Commandments Paul also confirmed everything falls under
I am not going to keep going in circles with you because you answer questions with questions and change the subject
What verses tell you that we are not to follow the teachings of Christ and that His teachings were just for the Jews?
I oppose your message because it doesn't trust In Christ. Christ tells us to do one thing. And you tell people they don't have to listen to Christ, that He wasn't really talking to them. Yet you have the gall to go around Topix and tell other people that they aren't 'real Christians' while calling yourself a saint in the same post you tell someone to commit suicide. Well, show me where it says in the Bible Christ was only teaching to the Jews
And keep in mind if that were true, then Christ would not have had to die as the Jewish people could be saved by being faithful and obedient. But no more questions with questions or only me answering or only me providing scripture. I know the verses that say the teachings of Jesus were only for the Jews and they didn't apply after the sacrifice.
dude - if you're trusting in the idea that you're keeping the 2 greatest commandments - i do NOT wanna be in your shoes come judgment day.....
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613444 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a Christian.
You're a Pauline.
what you are,you poor atheistic idiot,talkin in the name of christianity,and who is who?
ty jebany lapciu mit 8 te Languages 'fluent"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613445 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Dear waaasssuuup. Jesus Christ is who I agree with when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ
You are the person you agree with when it comes to the gospel of Jesus Christ
I will take the words of Jesus over you any day
Show me the verses you follow if your believe in the "gospel of Jesus Christ"
And don't just say 'the Bible" because that is a blatant lie meant to avoid answering. How does one follow the "gospel of Jesus Christ" when one doesn't believe anything Jesus says applies to them? Will you finally answer this time? Will you provide anything from the Bible that Jesus says that you believe applies to you?
"THE BIBLE"..... and DON'T tell me what to say or not say....;)

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#613446 Dec 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
look Vikiislam
and look what Islam consider who was Jesus
please?don't be stupid and argue things without of any clue,
you have not clue what Messiah means in original greek,and arabic Quaran
Jesus was prophet from earthly mother not heaven as Messiah of chosen mankind?according to Islam,jesus was great earthly prophet,but seal and most great last prophet was and is today Muhammad,
so keep your blindness to yourselves, it doesn't matter me any more,or have any interrese to bumble your nonsense
Vikiislam is the best source for you my dear beniu?
you behave like russian man without of clue,but teach english to american people?,
that is what you are
Jesus is.....

The Christ, the Son of God. The "Messiah." The Savior of the world......In Him is our hope, and our only way to the Father. There is no other way to the Father but, through His Son.

Many have looked and, in the end have come up wanting....

Mohammad, did not die on a cross for you and if you expect him to give you access to Heaven.....you will be disappointed with the outcome.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613447 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You have already used that example. Which I addressed in detail. Your Biblical frame of reference is very limited. It is why you say things to me that are verses about leading children into sin. You really don't know much about the Bible
We are no longer cursed by the law. That is what it says in Galatians. Which means Christ took our place on the tree and died for our sins.
Because of the Sacrifice we were no longer cursed by law. We were cursed because no man could be saved through it and we would all die in our sins
Hebrews 10:4
"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins."
We did indeed come into a new Age of truth and Grace with Jesus Christ
Hebrews8
"13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."
However..
Hebrews 10:26
"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left"
I am not going to keep going in circles with you. I have shown you dozens upon dozens of verses that say we do not remain under the Sacrifice if we continue to deliberately sin, that if we disown God he will disown us, that the ones whose love that grows cold will not be saved, that some like a dog will return to their vomit, that it will be worse for those that knew the truth and left then for those that never knew, that some will wander off, that some will fall away, etc. So if you have verses that from Paul or Jesus that say His teachings only applied to the Jews and only applied before the sacrifice (in which case He wouldn't have needed to die..but whatever I guess) then please provide them. If you are going to tell people they don't have to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, you better have a good reason and Biblical support to back it up right?
you win! you're more self-righteous than i am.

btw - have you sold everything you have, given it to the poor and become a homeless preacher like Jesus yet?

and DON'T try telling me that this part of what Jesus doesn't apply while you're trying to tell me everything else does! LOL:-)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613448 Dec 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes you
Why do you keep coming here
?
I pee on your comment,and those who likes me or not
I come here so long how long God allow me to come here,
from one main reason to spew against catolics and pretenders to be christians and eat viomits of devil table,
I spew now at you,your Lies,your dozen false out of context passages,or your teachings,idols and catoilc holy water,mix with cow urines and moon shine?
zrozumiano du kleine Schwuchtel?

get out from here,I will reduce to stop here and helps you to know ,who are you before your own mirror(just POS,criminal feces)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613449 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don;t believe that fairytale.
In the 2500 year old Hebrew Scriptures it says "young girl" NOT virgin.
You believe a fairytale based on mistranslations and pagan mythology.
Feel free to worship Hercules as God.
ben - "Of course I don;t believe that fairytale"

the 'good' news is - so far it doesn't seem like i'll be your supervisor in heaven.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613450 Dec 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you only believe in less than half of his teachings.
Who's believing who?
since it seems you'll be receiving a warlock's reward, i at least hope for your sake that you're currently enjoying a lil 'trim' from sum coven members...;-)

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#613451 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don;t believe that fairytale.
In the 2500 year old Hebrew Scriptures it says "young girl" NOT virgin.
You believe a fairytale based on mistranslations and pagan mythology.
Feel free to worship Hercules as God.
I do.....

Matthew Chapter 1
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just [man], and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613452 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE BIBLE"..... and DON'T tell me what to say or not say....;)
sir
I wouldn't on your place try to discuss with this Scum bag Scum bo,pretending he is right hand of our Lord Jesus
this scumbag associate with all kind of world satanic dung called them his friends,
and spread scorpion venom against christians like you or others,

you never get rest from his insults,unless you spew straight in this fake catolic idol worshiper face,and wine catolic drinker-holy"fake blood mixed with moon shine and urines

look at what is decissions made in Europa against such world criminals,and devil wickedness
very soon, poster like SCUMBO be arrested and thrown to the place where he belongs all his f..criminal life
http://itccs.org

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613453 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a Christian.
You're a Pauline.
call it what ya will, but yeah...Paul was a very adequate apostle of the New Covenant to the gentiles....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613454 Dec 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam wants you to believe that.
Mark 15:37
With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last.
Dumb ass Ben.
"He's not here. He got up and went to Galilee." - Mark

You should read the original Koine manuscripts.
You already said all English Bibles are lies.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613455 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude - if you're trusting in the idea that you're keeping the 2 greatest commandments - i do NOT wanna be in your shoes come judgment day.....
If you're trusting in the idea that you don;t ever have to try to keep the 2 greatest commandments - i do NOT wanna be in your shoes come judgment day
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613456 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the 'good' news is - so far it doesn't seem like i'll be your supervisor in heaven.....
ben
is wrong
in hebrew"young girl" means VIRGIN engage in leagal marraige approved by tribes leaders,but not allow to sleep with her husband till approval by GODS CEREMONILA LAW AND HIGH PRIESTS

this way Mary was Virgin giving birth of Son of God Jesus ,allowing to enter this world being body taken from Mary hamn virgin substance.

benAdam have not clue of ancient hebrew language,traditions,and tribe and temple laws?

anyway benAdam is good heart man,I do like his guy, but his mouth wild like old rat.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613457 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a page from PTAG where you called Jesus a liar:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
HA HA!!

There's not one post from me on that page.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613458 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! You will be annihilated in Gehenna.

" Jesus is a liar! " in 3... 2.... 1...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613459 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since it seems you'll be receiving a warlock's reward,....
Is that a death threat or are you pretending to be God again ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613460 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
call it what ya will, but yeah...Paul was a very adequate apostle of the New Covenant to the gentiles....
When did Jesus say he ever knew Paul other than here:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matt. 7:15

Once again you call Jesus a liar.

Enjoy worshiping Paul as God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min nanoanomaly 87,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min crucifiedguy 284,507
FATIH SIEMENS Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 35 SIEMENS F... 42 min buzser 1
Siemens Cerrahpasa Siemens Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62... 45 min buzser 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Devil number 666 977,214
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 51 min Truthiness 480
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Truthiness 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 665,191
More from around the web