Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#613365 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Because the job of the Messiah has not been accomplished. When did Jerusalem become the Capital of the World and when did Jesus return from Heaven ?
I don't believe in your Pagan God-King "Christ".
I believe in Jesus of Galilee, the Final Atonement for all mankind.
Perhaps you are a Muslim, they believe Jesus is the Messiah.
ben
Muslims doesn't believe that jesus is the Messiah
they believe that He was prophet born from earth, and seal of all prophets is Muhammad prophet.
Jerusalem never become capitol of the world,
this is not Bible teachings,only designers of NWO from 1874,so called before"masons" today illumminaties"
proclaimed by 39th Mason degree,
Ch,T.Russell Bible Students as new system of things who should be after 1 WW made by most rich financiere Zionists at 1914(and deceiving people that this time Jesus enter the Throne in heaven-invisible)
I hope it helps you

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613366 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I won't, thank you Luci.
If it seems like some posts are intentionally insulting and others are supposedly nice or a post has both compliments and insults in it, it is because that is exactly what they are. It's part of his troll game. Like pretending to speak broken English too

But I'm sure you will see for yourself

I normally respond to him with nursery rhymes or gibberish. Seems only fair! LOL
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613367 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Haha
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth!
I decided to wait to see how she responded because I figured Ab explanation may not be necessary. I was right. She knew what she was dealing with and how to deal with it.
But still, these trolls will never be able to spread enough misery to be content. I mean seriously, a new poster shows up and he can't troll over fast enough to go full retard on her
Your post made me laugh
Have a good one Luci
but you claim to be christian
spread most violent wickedness hostility and hate against others,joining table of homosexauals, and atheists,
you are simple retard wicked abominable catolic's......without ironies,hates,gossip,lies and mocking others,your life doesn;t exist as normal life
you little Pos FCY are on the same road like your pope
look at european Hague decission what they are going to do with all of your criminals and spiritual scorpions spreading venom around this globe
http://itccs.org

nobody provoke you and your faken christians,rather yours wickedness start provoke others to send warnings,
and point that rather you are dead without of breath and face hide holes location trolls posting from China,or Russia,or Iran??
nr 1 you are troll,and every week Friaday after paycheck you are drank and after drugs sick mentaly troll?

go and send report to ban me from here,you f....coward
you POS RETARDED CYBER STINKING ABOMINABLE COWARD
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613368 Dec 17, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu shrink troll, you have nice nap? Dream of precious farts?
I am sorry
start talk to me,anyway I have not desires to talk to huren;lesbains and atheists blaspheming God,
you are less the nobody,just breath from my a...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613369 Dec 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>but you claim to be christian
spread most violent wickedness hostility and hate against others,joining table of homosexauals, and atheists,
you are simple retard wicked abominable catolic's......without ironies,hates,gossip,lies and mocking others,your life doesn;t exist as normal life
look at european Hague decission what they are going to do with all of your criminals and spiritual scorpions spreading venom around this globe

nobody provoke you and your faken christians,rather yours wickedness start provoke others to send warnings,
and point that rather you are dead without of breath and face hide holes location trolls posting from China,or Russia,or Iran??
nr 1 you are troll,and every week Friaday after paycheck you are drank and after drugs sick mentaly troll?

Dance monkeytroll! Dance!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613370 Dec 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry
start talk to me,anyway I have not desires to talk to huren;lesbains and atheists blaspheming God,
you are less the nobody,just breath from my a...
Thank you for talking to me anyway.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613371 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If it seems like some posts are intentionally insulting and others are supposedly nice or a post has both compliments and insults in it, it is because that is exactly what they are. It's part of his troll game. Like pretending to speak broken English too
But I'm sure you will see for yourself
I normally respond to him with nursery rhymes or gibberish. Seems only fair! LOL
because you are also troll as well.
what a f......proud those POS are,
they think about yourselves higher then others,
what this f..catolic church produced, only huren,liars, hipocrinities ironies faceless cowards and all kind of worthless pig and Scums abusing Gods Word

ask Viking after his rerurn and yours report to remove him from posting,
you f..abominable coward and pig,worthless POS,cyber liar?

typical criminal mind insulting others from behind the bars? that is what you are sever pipe
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613372 Dec 17, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance monkeytroll! Dance!
STFYU, not dance with you POS-because every your movement stinks like sewer pipes
You are monkey not believing that God created you,you little stupid worthless troll as well?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613373 Dec 17, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
ben
Muslims doesn't believe that jesus is the Messiah
they believe that He was prophet born from earth, and seal of all prophets is Muhammad prophet.
Jerusalem never become capitol of the world,
this is not Bible teachings,only designers of NWO from 1874,so called before"masons" today illumminaties"
proclaimed by 39th Mason degree,
Ch,T.Russell Bible Students as new system of things who should be after 1 WW made by most rich financiere Zionists at 1914(and deceiving people that this time Jesus enter the Throne in heaven-invisible)
I hope it helps you
"Islam considers Jesus to be one of the greatest and most forbearing of prophets....Jesus is also considered to be the Messiah as well."

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/31/
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613374 Dec 17, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for talking to me anyway.
I spew at you and you blasphemies
not talking anyway
learn what is" talk or what is print",you dumb abominable atheists,and mentaly psychopath,'illiterate clown

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613375 Dec 17, 2013
The only major difference between Islam and Christianity is the divinity of Jesus.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613376 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Haha
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth!
I decided to wait to see how she responded because I figured Ab explanation may not be necessary. I was right. She knew what she was dealing with and how to deal with it.
But still, these trolls will never be able to spread enough misery to be content. I mean seriously, a new poster shows up and he can't troll over fast enough to go full retard on her
Your post made me laugh
Have a good one Luci
read what was done against your church,pope,and scumbags like you,
be carefull .very soon fbi will knock to your door,to put you back to your deserved place,for spread propoganda,Lies,insults and scorpion venom against other faiths and beliefs

dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613377 Dec 17, 2013
end of christianity and their 2000 years criminal activities on this earth

“"None shall pass"”

There

#613378 Dec 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
....you dumb abominable atheists,and mentaly psychopath,'illiterate clown
You are perfect in your flatulent bambings.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613379 Dec 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but you claim to be christian
Head and shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes,

And eyes and ears and mouth and nose,

Head and shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#613380 Dec 17, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mac! And, thanks for the shout the other day...hope all's well in the land of warmth :)
It's, erm, warm. Hehehe.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613381 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Head and shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes,

And eyes and ears and mouth and nose,

Head and shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.
And eyes and ears and mouth and nose.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613382 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The only major difference between Islam and Christianity is the divinity of Jesus.
no ben
I grow among those muslims
they doesn't consider Jesus as Messiah for sure,
I also read their Quaran

maybe Turkish westernise Islam moslim religion accept Jesus as Messiah,
but turkish muslims are very liberal and rather back up European christianity and their customs more then normal muslims for Iran,or Syria,or MIddle East

for conservative muslims Prophet Muhammad is seal of all prophets and Like Messiah to whole mankind by His teachings from Quaran?

good night ben
and don't take serious my earlier ugly remarks
you are good heart person,I know this?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613383 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are perfect in your flatulent bambings.
English Oxford gibberish english skills make perfection of fluent bablings ,
be aware of this bablings,
because my graduation is Higher from yours.
I love jokes and funnies- it is my passion to see bird same day who got two legs and enter local bar to take budwiser drink?
good night ben Po Poo?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613384 Dec 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>It's, erm, warm. Hehehe.
he he heeeeeeee
turn off heater,and stick head in the bowl of cold water/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 878,738
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 603,306
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min BenAdam 8,038
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 1 hr Critical Eye 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 272,879
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 41,138
anyone got cheap cigarettes for sale? (Mar '12) 2 hr David96_ 15
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web