Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#613289 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how much you agree with Viking.
You are both vile trolls claiming to be God.
i NEVER said that i agree with viking, you naughty old man, you!

i said that his sins aren't any worse than all y'alls!;)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613290 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Your lies are all well documented on Topix.
I'm calling you out.

Tell me one thing I've lied about.

Just one.

Don't beat around the bush, BenAssFucked.

One lil ole lie.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613291 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Okay, hope we are friends.
Ok, if you insist.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#613292 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, hope we are friends.
Hi, Laci. Welcome.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613293 Dec 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
..... BenAssFucked.....
This attempt at gay bashing for a start.

You are a proven vile liar time and time again.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613294 Dec 17, 2013
There is a big difference between being forgive one's transgressions and committing constant transgressions claiming they are not transgressions.

Such beliefs are like committing murder because you know you will be acquitted by a corrupt judge..

THAT is the way of the Mafia, not Jesus according to the Gospels.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#613295 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Senecus! Looks like this is a interesting thread. I hope no one cares if I post here some.
Hi there Laci! I'm pretty sure you posted here ,briefly, in the past - maybe a year ago - think I remember telling you about it on one of the West Virgina threads. If not, you've found it anyway. Not quite as active as it once was, most you know on the FB room once posted here, it's where many initially met(as well as some on two precious threads they formed, but kept moving due to trolls,ect).

But hey, post away, what's on your mind...or heart ?

:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613296 Dec 17, 2013
Correction: "... two PREVIOUS threads..." , but, may have been precious to some ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613297 Dec 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Laci. Welcome.
Hey Mac! And, thanks for the shout the other day...hope all's well in the land of warmth :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613298 Dec 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you done lost your mind now, son!
does your need to justify yourself and prove me wrong stem from my initially telling you to relax on viking cuz his sins aren't any worse then yours?
me thinks it might just be;-)
Why would that bother me? I was the one that made the point that sins of the flesh are equal. But unlike him and you, I don't deny my sins, the need to repent, to be obedient and faithful and the follow the teachings of Jesus. I also don't claim my sins are being done in God's name, that I'm a saint while telling people to commit suicide and I don't change up my beliefs when convenient while deciding who is a 'real Christian'

You really go out of your way to avoid the subject. 2 weeks ago you told NASL he needs to read the gospels so he can get the words of Jesus direct. What was the point of that instruction if you don't believe anything Jesus said applies to you or any Gentile?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613299 Dec 17, 2013
Harold Camping has assumed room temperature -

Dead at 92 - and he has , as all will, been translated by death:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/haro...

Location hidden

#613300 Dec 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?!
these are evangelistic verses, bud, explaining how to get right with God and then how to continue to walk with Him; in the Light of the fact the Blood of Jesus purifies us from ALL sin.
why do you always seem to oppose me for bringing the Good News/Gospel of which Christ died to bring us and the original apostles also died for spreading?
i got news for you, bud - you'll get along with most everyone as long as you keep telling them how 'good' they are when keeping-up their end of the bargain. self-righteous humans LOVE to think that they can save themselves.....
Why do you keep being dishonest? I have never said man can save himself.

And what "gospel" are you talking about? You don't believe anything in the gospels apply to you.

And you think the man-pleasing message is that someone has to remain faithful and obedient and that to enter life they have to follow the two greatest commandments given to us by Christ? If any message is man-pleasing it is telling people no matter how much they continue to sin they are saints and they will be saved even if they are unfaithful and disobedient.

One message, that goes by the teachings of Christ, commands accountability and a continual effort to strive to be more Chtist-like. Your message is someone can sin as much as they want and they don't need to obey the commandments of Jesus. How can you possibly claim saying Christians have to be faithful and obedient for Christ to bestow His mercy on them and save them thru His grace is the man-pleasing message?

Speaking of salvation, can you give even a single verse about salvation that Jesus taught that you think applies to you?

Location hidden

#613301 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Skombolis. Seems you are exactly right and the trolls show no remorse at their actions. My name is Angela, I am looking forward to getting to know some poster here. God bless you.:)
I actually have some I have met on topix that now are my friends on fb and, I have to say each one of them are very special.
Very nice to meet you Angela:)

And yeah there are some good people here and on FB. Just gotta weave and bob thru the trolling

Glad you are here

(T) Peace

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613302 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Laci
Senacus and i first met elsewhere and I told him about here. Although it was on the tail end unfortunately of a lot more regulars that you post then do now. Some stopped all together. Some moved to to Facebook. I am sure you have been around Topix long enough to see often times the rooms just turn into a playground for people looking to pass time under the cover of anonymity. But it is nice to see a friend of Senacus' here, kinda full-circle. Hope you stick around. There are still some good people who come in and post
My name is Steve btw. Welcome
(T) Peace
Yeah , I remember , back on Dave and Gary's Campingite thread, which has become a "Shrink-Fest" now. That was back in the summer (August) of 2010, a week or two later made my first post here(now I'm gonna have to find it-LOL).

This place was still kickin' then- Cbart ,Micah...many "regulars" were still posting,most I'd say. This thread, as you've witnessed , has gone through several "upheavals", controversies - when I started it was just coming off of the "make a church" one.
Regulars still posted well into 2011, it was early 2012 (and after the ASOG debacle) a drift began, more toward FB "private" rooms (myself blogs(mine) and other venues). Yet some (like yours truly) still like to follow along at times , and leave a few posts relevant to the then ongoing conversation or just to say "Hi!"

I'll be around :)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613303 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Why would that bother me? I was the one that made the point that sins of the flesh are equal. But unlike him and you, I don't deny my sins, the need to repent, to be obedient and faithful and the follow the teachings of Jesus. I also don't claim my sins are being done in God's name, that I'm a saint while telling people to commit suicide and I don't change up my beliefs when convenient while deciding who is a 'real Christian'
You really go out of your way to avoid the subject. 2 weeks ago you told NASL he needs to read the gospels so he can get the words of Jesus direct. What was the point of that instruction if you don't believe anything Jesus said applies to you or any Gentile?
skom says - "the need to repent, to be obedient and faithful and the follow the teachings of Jesus"

i'm confused - why would someone who's as repentent, obedient and faithful as you even need a Jesus?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#613304 Dec 17, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Harold Camping has assumed room temperature -
Dead at 92 - and he has , as all will, been translated by death:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/haro...
I hope that his followers eventually find peace. I am sure that this is a day of sadness for them.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613305 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep being dishonest? I have never said man can save himself.
And what "gospel" are you talking about? You don't believe anything in the gospels apply to you.
And you think the man-pleasing message is that someone has to remain faithful and obedient and that to enter life they have to follow the two greatest commandments given to us by Christ? If any message is man-pleasing it is telling people no matter how much they continue to sin they are saints and they will be saved even if they are unfaithful and disobedient.
One message, that goes by the teachings of Christ, commands accountability and a continual effort to strive to be more Chtist-like. Your message is someone can sin as much as they want and they don't need to obey the commandments of Jesus. How can you possibly claim saying Christians have to be faithful and obedient for Christ to bestow His mercy on them and save them thru His grace is the man-pleasing message?
Speaking of salvation, can you give even a single verse about salvation that Jesus taught that you think applies to you?
you win dude - you're much more repentent, obedient and faithful than i could ever be and that's why i choose Jesus as my righteousness.

if you have a problem with me, get in line with the others and go talk to Him:-)

Location hidden

#613306 Dec 17, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , I remember , back on Dave and Gary's Campingite thread, which has become a "Shrink-Fest" now. That was back in the summer (August) of 2010, a week or two later made my first post here(now I'm gonna have to find it-LOL).
This place was still kickin' then- Cbart ,Micah...many "regulars" were still posting,most I'd say. This thread, as you've witnessed , has gone through several "upheavals", controversies - when I started it was just coming off of the "make a church" one.
Regulars still posted well into 2011, it was early 2012 (and after the ASOG debacle) a drift began, more toward FB "private" rooms (myself blogs(mine) and other venues). Yet some (like yours truly) still like to follow along at times , and leave a few posts relevant to the then ongoing conversation or just to say "Hi!"
I'll be around :)
Wow, didn't realize it was that long ago. Yeah it is hard not to feel nostalgic about the posters that have left one way or the other.

Speaking of the 'other' I actually thought I'd be a little glad when Camping passed, as messed up as that sounds. But he was destroying lives. But at the end he really wasn't doing anything but hanging on. I feel a little sad for him. At least if he really believed what he did. But I don't doubt for a second that some of his 'inner circle' were nothing more than con-men and sine day they will answer for the evil they did in God's name. They did a lot. I am glad that chapter is closed. And while we may not have changed snugging, I'm glad you, me, RA, USA, and others at least spoke out and tried.

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#613307 Dec 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
skom says - "the need to repent, to be obedient and faithful and the follow the teachings of Jesus"
i'm confused - why would someone who's as repentent, obedient and faithful as you even need a Jesus?
Because without Christ's sacrifice there would be no forgiveness of sins and believer and unbeliever alike would die in their sins.

But Christ does not save everyone. So who does He have mercy in and save through grace? The Bible tells us repeatedly that he will have mercy on those who finished the race, whose love did not grow cold, and who were faithful and obedient.

I'm confused about your beliefs. Why do we need the gospels and the teachings of Christ? If anything if that is all we had you would believe Jesus only came to save the Jews. Even though its clear throughout the gospels He is the savior of all who come to Him. If it want for Paul you would not be a Christian. But what separates you and an unbeliever who left the faith if someone doesn't need to remain faithful and obedient until the end?

Location hidden

#613308 Dec 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you win dude - you're much more repentent, obedient and faithful than i could ever be and that's why i choose Jesus as my righteousness.
if you have a problem with me, get in line with the others and go talk to Him:-)
What made you trust in Christ for your salvation? Anything Jesus said or anything in the gospels?

It seems strange you would trust in Jesus to save you yet you don't think anything he taught about salvation applies to you.

If you actually lived during the same time Jesus walked the Earth, you would not have even believed He was your savior. You talk about getting His words first-hand from the gospels but you could have heard them in-person and still not have believed He was your savior

What is it about Paul that convinced you more than Jesus Himself? And don't you find it strange neither of them said what you claim, that His teachings were just for the Jews? That's kinda an important thing for them not to mention so how did you decide that was the case? Especially when he used parables like the Good Samaritan on how to love thy neighbor when the Samaritans were enemies of the Jewe. But just tell me how you know Jesus didn't teach anything that applies to the Gentiles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Dan 595,838
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 4 min RFD 240
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Clearwater 853,652
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 35 min Concerned Adult 444,107
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 42 min Kid_Tomorrow 5,797
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min The_Box 100,682
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min WasteWater 272,053
More from around the web