Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#613390 Dec 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>trolls have none of those parts,
you poor atheistic idiot and christmas worshiper?
sick STFU,SOB brain
Need a tissue?

Location hidden

#613391 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Heh

It is catchy!

I put an Elmo YouTube video on for my nephew the other day and apparently he is now too old for that as he told me it was for babies. And I still thought about playing it for a minute! LOL

Sigh...back to work
You should try the wiggles, he'll love it.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#613392 Dec 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash!
I answered you there, too.
The Portuguese are Portuguese.
They're also mostly Christians.

Location hidden

#613393 Dec 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*helpless laughter*
Seconded.

Hey mac.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#613394 Dec 17, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Seconded.
Hey mac.
Hi, Luci!

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#613395 Dec 17, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you there and RR isn't the only one who posts completely different things on other threads. I find him more consistent than some.
I haven't checked, have the fires settled?
Even if you change names, it's not hard to pick people's writing styles. You don't need 2 b Sherlock Holmes.

Yes, the fires have stopped in the Blue Mountains. But I feel for the people who will be homeless for Xmas.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#613396 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I don't know anything about you, you know nothing about me! Although it does seem you went out of your way to insult me. I knew it would not take long for the trolls to reveal themselves. Now, don't take my kindness as a sign that I will take your abuse...If thats what you have in mind.
Trolls can't write? What about type?
Don't worry about him, Laci. He also posts under Dr Shrink, and is well known as the biggest sewer mouth on this forum.

You have been warned now.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#613398 Dec 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>They're also mostly Christians.
Indeed. The Portuguese are about 84% Catholic. The rest of them belong to various Protestant denominations.
http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-portugal-...

I imagine they were even more Xtian back in the 15th Century, when the European slave trade started.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#613399 Dec 18, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“Never tell the truth to people
who are not worthy of it.”

~ Mark Twain

Thought for the day

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613400 Dec 18, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Help me. Please give me wisdom in how to deal with difficult people. Help me to understand why they are being difficult. Is it a personal problem? Are they experiencing something that has them irritable? Have they been abused or betrayed by someone? Do they have physical or mental health problems? What can I say or do to help the situation? Help me to speak and act in the way that will show your love in action. Help me to be the example and to do what is right, in whatever circumstance arises. Please anoint me, give me strength, give me words to say--or keep me from saying things I should not. Please work through me to defuse the situations and bring peace to all. I pray that the outcome will be your will. Thank you for your power and presence in my life...and in facing the challenges to come. In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray. Amen.

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613401 Dec 18, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

Encouraging Words....

But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.

John 1:12

K-Love

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613402 Dec 18, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

Son of God....Michael W Smith

http://youtu.be/R9n7QDFAOXU

*^*^*^*^*^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613403 Dec 18, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

See Ya...Have a great day!

*^*^*^*^*^

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#613404 Dec 18, 2013
Mr DS Troll certainly was p'ssed last night...must have put his underwear on backwards.

Here is DS Troll's FYI or today...

Wear your flannel underwear
When you climb a tree.

You're welcome...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613405 Dec 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that his followers eventually find peace. I am sure that this is a day of sadness for them.
I've know a few who've come out from under his teachings, and seen the effects of a few more who didn't the first time he made a nationalised prediction- in 1994. For some it's hard to regain footing in the flow of life, especially if one has sold off belongings and alienated family and friends. Quite a few churches and others offered support, yet some still "pulled the plug".

After this last time , from what I've read on some of their(Campingites) forums, many of them began questioning much they took for granted in Harold's teaching and knocking horns with the "leadership", to the point of being kicked out. Some even gone back to their old churches, repentant(learned of this from a personal friend who knew of such).
But still, as before in '94, some crashed and burned. I won't go into the theology , but -imo - a lot that is trumpeted about "end times" ,coupled with man's pride, fosters these tragedies

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#613406 Dec 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Mr DS Troll certainly was p'ssed last night...must have put his underwear on backwards.
When you climb a tree.
You're welcome...
Hi Annie

You are so funny you make me laugh.

Thank you
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613407 Dec 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
When you climb a tree.
You're welcome...
G'mornin' Lass!

Mr. "Troll of Trolls" lost his Master - Harold Camping. When this "May 21,2011" stuff was building up to a crescendo, he was a loud proponent on many....MANY threads concerned with such. He (It)still follows and posts randomly on many(I still have a lot on my tracker;).

Gotta run, but will catch up later , Great Day to All...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#613408 Dec 18, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I've know a few who've come out from under his teachings, and seen the effects of a few more who didn't the first time he made a nationalised prediction- in 1994. For some it's hard to regain footing in the flow of life, especially if one has sold off belongings and alienated family and friends. Quite a few churches and others offered support, yet some still "pulled the plug".
After this last time , from what I've read on some of their(Campingites) forums, many of them began questioning much they took for granted in Harold's teaching and knocking horns with the "leadership", to the point of being kicked out. Some even gone back to their old churches, repentant(learned of this from a personal friend who knew of such).
But still, as before in '94, some crashed and burned. I won't go into the theology , but -imo - a lot that is trumpeted about "end times" ,coupled with man's pride, fosters these tragedies
It's the Great Disappointment II.
http://www.godswatcher.com/miller.htm

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613409 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
You said all the Bibles are error filled translations thus all English Bibles are wrong.
Nope,. never said that. Stop lying.
You said you loved Satan.
I said I love everything, Satan included. Stop lying.
You said that words of both Jesus and Paul in the Bible were lies.
Nope. I never said that. Stop lying.
All documented on the 'Atheism' and PTAG threads.
Then post them you cowardly piece of shit liar.

Post them, make me look like a fool and be done with it.

You won't post them because YOU KNOW YOU'RE LYING.

fuckweasel

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613412 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The only major difference between Islam and Christianity is the divinity of Jesus.
Incorrect.

Christianity is based on the resurrection of Jesus, Islams don't even believe He died.

Muslims reject the Trinity, they believe Jesus is neither God, nor Son of God, but Jesus was a human prophet and not divine.

Muslims consider Mohammad a prophet from God, Christians don't.

Muslims believe there is nothing divine about Jesus being called son of God and that Jesus should not be worshiped.

The Quran says Jesus did not die on the cross.

There are more difference, but I think you get the point of your error.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min oneear69 688,394
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Mr Wiggley 35,905
How did black people get here ( economically) 24 min Johnny 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min scienceanswersall 988,346
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 1 hr Chinamen Bowl Hat 54
Learn To Make Your Own Dental Partials At Home (Jul '13) 1 hr I saved 2 dollars 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr scienceanswersall 6,538
More from around the web