Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613220 Dec 16, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
if you help me,
both of us will sweep this thread from all kind of feces,fakes,liars and Skombolises half heads and idiots serving devil?
I like you,you are good heart boy,
with open mind and mouth,
Scum persecute our poor sister LE LE, and she is not under bad habits because of Scumbo
she start abuse booz,beers,drank every night, fallen mentaly brain, shaking like little tree during Catrina huracaine,and farting without of any bremses,
it means Skombo made her completly wreck of humanity
but we should help her,stand up on her fit,and urinate on such rats like Skombo
have good night mister Viking
"Oh please team up with me and be my frenzy. I will pretend to like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Dr Shrink will prescribe you a daily prescription of getting your rear buttocks kissed all day if you don't break his heart and get banned"

~snicker

Better get those smooches in while you can Doc. Your vulgar buddy doesn't seem capable of sticking around very long

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#613221 Dec 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Good verse (John 14:9)
Reminded me of this verse as well
John 8:28-29
So Jesus said to them,“When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him.”
John and Matthew are my favorite gospels. Good to see ya John, hope all is well
(T) Peace
Hi Stevie! Good tie-in verses.
Things are, shall we say - steady...

Hope things well with you. And yeah, I'll follow along from time to time,some exchanges - like yours with Wassie- catch my eye :)

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#613222 Dec 16, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks I can't feel free to have a conversation with you, or anyone else on
wsjlm- without that rat Skombolis bringing up my past posting history and
musings..
Yet.. In honesty. I must respond.. I do not believe one soul will be
lost.
Not one. Hell is right here-
right now..
Don't worry. It must suck not to have a life away from here.

Merry Xmas.

Location hidden

#613223 Dec 16, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. It must suck not to have a life away from here.
Merry Xmas.
I feel bad for the people who change their identifies and pretend to leave Topix. That has to be some real loser stuff. Especially when other people know about it!

Location hidden

#613224 Dec 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Stevie! Good tie-in verses.
Things are, shall we say - steady...
Hope things well with you. And yeah, I'll follow along from time to time,some exchanges - like yours with Wassie- catch my eye :)
Heh

Yeah that conversation kinda wrote itself!

Same 'ol Same 'ol

The self-proclaimed 'Christian Warriors' have been following the same script for years. Just insert new name.

Glad to hear things are going ok. Way worse things than 'steady' to be sure. At this stage in the game I much prefer it

Have a good one

(T) Peace

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#613225 Dec 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
"Nature of God in Christ"
This is a phrase that I read in a previous post...the poster claims to have the "Nature of God in Christ".
Does anyone here really believe that it is in God's nature to ask a lesbian if he can watch her go down on her girl friend or to ask a woman if she shaves her landing strip?
IMO...the poster has changed God's nature to fit his own. Sounds more like two sex craved maniacs hanging out at the local dive trying to pick up women...and they are not having much luck.
Thanks for the warning, Annie. However I already have no illusions about that one - I've been reading for nearly a year and know his form.

Merry Xmas, Yule and Saturnalia to you.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613226 Dec 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I thought of the woman at the well...ya know she was just a little heathen!
Yeah, imagine what she could have been asked...

Here's something interesting ( "inner-resting" for those out west) about the original meaning of the word translated "heathen". Most if not all who've posted here would fit it :)

http://www.gotquestions.org/what-is-a-heathen...

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#613227 Dec 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I thought of the woman at the well...ya know she was just a little heathen!
Yep! The Jews and the Samaritans didn't have a good opinion of each other - and still don't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#613228 Dec 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Heh
Yeah that conversation kinda wrote itself!
Same 'ol Same 'ol
The self-proclaimed 'Christian Warriors' have been following the same script for years. Just insert new name.
Glad to hear things are going ok. Way worse things than 'steady' to be sure. At this stage in the game I much prefer it
Have a good one
(T) Peace
Very true, right now I'll take it... here's a little something that I found in me web travels, and relevant to recent goings-on here:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/apri...

Hittin ' the hay soon, enjoy the read and a great night to ya my friend :)

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#613229 Dec 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I feel bad for the people who change their identifies and pretend to leave Topix. That has to be some real loser stuff. Especially when other people know about it!
Oh really. The voices must have told you.
LOLOL

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613230 Dec 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, "you are all gods", is your favorite misunderstood verse.
You were the one claiming the Bible never lies. Now you say it is a pack of lies and that Paul and Jesus are both liars. Yep, that is what you said on the other thread. I told you I would bring it up if you didn't leave me alone here.

You and wasssuup are kindred Satan worshipers. You are both liars and full of hatred.

You are both dead inside.

Location hidden

#613231 Dec 16, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really. The voices must have told you.
LOLOL
Nah just ppl who know!

It is amazing how such a 'new' poster who has never been anywhere but WIANLAC and WSJLM keeps finding ways to interject herself in the middle of things she had nothing to do with and with people who don't post to her at all. Yet you are friends with the the same people as the person who left.

I said I wouldn't say who told me but I know exactly who you are. You don't really think ppl believe you suddenly see LeLe as a victim when she shows up with 3 instigating posts and enough for you to jump in and call me a loser because you are just a casual poster do you?

You are the same loser who switched their beliefs when they came to Topix to befriend the atheust criwd and coincidentally showed up right when that poster 'left'.Tricky. That person had to copy Wikipedia all the time too LOL

Location hidden

#613232 Dec 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, right now I'll take it... here's a little something that I found in me web travels, and relevant to recent goings-on here:
I would have liked to know if there was a link. If be surprised but at the same time I understand the idea of how moving the line ang allowing more and more gray can make it easier to stay in the gray. They didn't mention that but the idea of a causal link between swearing and lying made me wonder about a link between casual sinning and more frequent sinning and then more 'serious' sinning

Interesting article either way

Good Night

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Groveland, FL

#613233 Dec 17, 2013
f*ck me running ...

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#613234 Dec 17, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting stuff.

That reminds me of my father, who was pretty religious. He wasn't too worried if I dropped the F word, but he got pretty upset if I used any exclamation that was religious.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#613235 Dec 17, 2013
*any exclamation that was sacreligious or blasphemous.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#613236 Dec 17, 2013

M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“Darkness is drawn to light,
but light does not know it;
light must absorb the darkness
and therefore meet its own extinguishment.”

~ Edna O’Brien

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613237 Dec 17, 2013

Today's Prayer

God, I come to you seeking your face, searching for answers so I can do something about the problems. There is so much turmoil in the world. There have been so many disasters, many beyond man's control. I pray that You will broaden the minds the people affected by each incident and open their eyes to see what you want them to learn. And I pray that they will respond in the right way. I know that you sometimes allow pressures in my life to bring attention to an issue you want me to take care of too. I pray today, that you as my Loving Father will make known anything that stands in the way of fellowship between you and I. I want to turn from any wrongdoing, and "step up to the plate" to do the right thing, no matter how great or how simple it may seem. I praise you for who you are, for all you do, and for the fellowship we share through prayer. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613238 Dec 17, 2013

Encouraging Words....

A truly wise person uses few words; a person with understanding is even-tempered.

Proverbs 17:27

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613239 Dec 17, 2013
*^*^*^*^*^

A Baby Changes Everything.....Faith Hill

http://youtu.be/O3wujkozv9E

*^*^*^*^*^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,258
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 min WasteWater 5,445
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min bacon hater 96,094
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 548,422
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Tell It Too Me 261,617
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min WasteWater 4,764
GUARANTEED WEALTH REVIEW : guaranteedwealth.co ... 27 min dess71 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Dave Nelson 229,906
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE