Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613263 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think no one here reads your crap on the other threads ?
You and Wassup do the same crap. You post all sorts of things on the other threads then come here and pretend to be perfect denying what you do on other threads.
You are like the scumbags that go to church every Sunday acting all righteous but the rest of the week are thieves, liars and murderers.
So you can't quote or link to any of the lies you spew about me?

Good.

You should've just said that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613264 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie all the time?
Senecus, Skom, LeLe, PW, BT, Mac, Annie etc. & etc. all people whom do not agree with my beliefs and have never turned on each other.
You are caught in your lies with the simple truth of reality,
Tell me one thing I've lied about, Ben.

One.

Go.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#613265 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Didn't come here to cause any trouble. I am just bored with the same trolls on topix day in day out. Don't know anyone here except for one, who I know is very nice. Have not posted with him much but he has always been nice.......hope you all have a good day.
I think you know me. I'm very nice as well :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefeneau

#613266 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of judgment from Wassup who claims to have God's power to deny others salvation.
Yup, you just did that again on the other thread: "No redemption for you." - Wassup
It seems you and RR are fighting over who will sit at the left hand of Satan.
No mortal has that power and those who claim to have his power to do so deals only with god and the forgiveness of the denied.
It is torture.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613267 Dec 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't quote or link to any of the lies you spew about me?
Good.
You should've just said that.
Your lies are all well documented on Topix.

In fact you just got caught in anther one on the Atheism thread.

You play that "show me where I said that" game like it means anything. Everyone knows you are a lying troll. Throw in some death threats and you are just like Viking.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#613269 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Didn't come here to cause any trouble. I am just bored with the same trolls on topix day in day out. Don't know anyone here except for one, who I know is very nice. Have not posted with him much but he has always been nice.......hope you all have a good day.
You know me.....

:-)

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#613273 Dec 17, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hi Tam. Didn't know you were here. I never went back reading on here, will when I get time. Have a great afternoon.
HOPE

Charleston, WV

#613274 Dec 17, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
Great topic thread....Better than fighting with others for no good reason.....I like what you say here....O believe confession is very good for the SOUL. I can agree with you as haveing some of the same hangups....Tend to tslk too much, I am always very impatience, I have never felt envy, but I do tend to like to have some things other have.....Asking others to forgive us is very important...... I think we should ask GOD for forgiveness on a daily bases. I pray to God often to help me be a better person.....You like are me..... Sound like wanting to have a closer walk with God.....God Bless Yoi!......Hope you don't mind me coming to post here......

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#613275 Dec 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know me.....
:-)
Okay, hope we are friends.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#613277 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
By legalist/pharisee! you mean "A Christian who believes they are to read the gospels and go by the words of Christ"?
That was YOU up until a few weeks ago. Why you were telling NASL just that
What happened 'sup?
Oh yeah...I remember now! You actually got around to reading them. Well, having someone show you what they say to be precise.
Out of curiosity, I take it you are done telling people they need to read the gospels and go by Christ's words/ Your belief is officially completely different now?
Tsk tsk
You must not have cared much about the words of Christ to decide to change your belief about them and decide they no longer apply to you. Or maybe you just care about yourself more?
Meh, I am not surprised. Normally the Christians judging who is a 'true Christian' are the worst of the bunch
you done lost your mind now, son!

does your need to justify yourself and prove me wrong stem from my initially telling you to relax on viking cuz his sins aren't any worse then yours?

me thinks it might just be;-)

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#613278 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome aboard, Laci!
Thank you, BenAdam.:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613281 Dec 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you done lost your mind now, son!
does your need to justify yourself and prove me wrong stem from my initially telling you to relax on viking cuz his sins aren't any worse then yours?
me thinks it might just be;-)
We know how much you agree with Viking.
You are both vile trolls claiming to be God.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613283 Dec 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it you completely ignored the qualifier IF in verse 7 and completely ignored verse 6 and 8?
1 John 1:5-8
"This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But IF we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 8If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
You really just make it up as you go along don't you? Even when the actual words are right in front of you.
huh?!

these are evangelistic verses, bud, explaining how to get right with God and then how to continue to walk with Him; in the Light of the fact the Blood of Jesus purifies us from ALL sin.

why do you always seem to oppose me for bringing the Good News/Gospel of which Christ died to bring us and the original apostles also died for spreading?

i got news for you, bud - you'll get along with most everyone as long as you keep telling them how 'good' they are when keeping-up their end of the bargain. self-righteous humans LOVE to think that they can save themselves.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613284 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
hi darlin - i think you're very nice too!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613285 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think no one here reads your crap on the other threads ?
You and Wassup do the same crap. You post all sorts of things on the other threads then come here and pretend to be perfect denying what you do on other threads.
You are like the scumbags that go to church every Sunday acting all righteous but the rest of the week are thieves, liars and murderers.
calling others names and such is kinda mean - don't ya think?

are YOU being the perfect man of god by being rude to others who you think are being imperfect? that just don't seem right to me.......seems kinda hyprocrital and judgmental.

didn't Someone very important say something about being judgmental???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613286 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of judgment from Wassup who claims to have God's power to deny others salvation.
Yup, you just did that again on the other thread: "No redemption for you." - Wassup
It seems you and RR are fighting over who will sit at the left hand of Satan.
thinking to myself....hmm....should i cast this bloke's devil in the abyss??? naw, the lil poop is kinda funny and entertaining at times.......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613287 Dec 17, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldn't know if you're nice or not - all i get from you is sarcastic oneliners....:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613288 Dec 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, BenAdam.:)
ben's just a creepy & angry ol dude who's ALWAYS online.

i, on the other hand, have exactly what you need;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613289 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how much you agree with Viking.
You are both vile trolls claiming to be God.
i NEVER said that i agree with viking, you naughty old man, you!

i said that his sins aren't any worse than all y'alls!;)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613290 Dec 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Your lies are all well documented on Topix.
I'm calling you out.

Tell me one thing I've lied about.

Just one.

Don't beat around the bush, BenAssFucked.

One lil ole lie.

Go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min ardith 52,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 2 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 2 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 2 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web