PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613063 Dec 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have split personalities and both of them are crazy!
BAKAAAWK!!
you think wrong my friend?
I answer why?
you don't understand spiritual things,and life of humans chocen spiritual remnant still living in their physical strange bodies,

for earthly man,they sounds like crazy split personalities,for God they are chosen group of 144000 to be in close future new heavenly, government above whole earth

it sounds crazy for you and all usaaved believers,but it is the truth,plain and simple

have blessed sunday my friend( Rev 7;9.....of course if you throw out all yours earthly wicked habits)

and Please?
don't be deceived by your thinking,or advices of other people/,for sure many of them ,are not your friends
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613064 Dec 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>My hope is to one day represent the faith as well as you my frenny fren fren
Bock bock bock bock bock BACAAAWK
your faith can be represent,
but your church RCC together with whole christianity will be removed forever,like forever was removed vivisible church Israle from God, same 2nd time will be happen with most wicked religion-pagan christianity who commit past 2000 years the worst atricities on the face of this physical Universe,

be carefull mt friend,
keep everyday your faith pure and 100% only to Bible teaching,
just forget your RCC full of idols, adulters......etc... gal 5;17;19

your last words sounds like babbling detergent foam aftr smoking street trush for 30 or more per oz?

be careful,and clean your soul and body,God require this from friends like you belonging to great crowd( Rev 7;9, 2 Cor 7;1)
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613065 Dec 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I only dropped in on this thread for a moment to find only you as I learned of ish-l health condition on the other thread. I encourage you to hang on to him and God, I tuck you both in
my prayers and trust in God. The precious flowers of life only bloom once to find love just one time in life is a precious treasure. God Bless you both always Loveya lil whispers.
lately LW
I think about you,
be happy and try to balance your sorrow of losing person who was part of your body,
do like King David did when his child was alive,and when his child died

I do have lost few person too,and my dear sweet lovely wife?
my heart,and my thoughts every day stay with them, very incredible memories

God bless you my dear
Tim

London, KY

#613066 Dec 15, 2013
Yep!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613068 Dec 15, 2013
Silent night by Simon and Garfunkel

http://www.godtube.com/watch/...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#613071 Dec 15, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of a soulless douchebag has no desire to see his own daughter unless she makes a "request" to see him. There is obviously a cold, vacant lot where your heart is supposed to be. You worthless scumbag. Did you leave it up to your daughter to see you when she was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and so forth? You unimaginable putrid piece of worthless trash. A child doesn't "request" to see her father, you despicable animal, a Father is supposed to ALWAYS be there no matter what. A child doesn't "request" her Father's love, you fu***n dog, a Father is supposed to love his daughter whether she "requests" his love or not. A Father is supposed to travel through the ions of eternity for his daughter, to the depths of Burning Hell if need be, the daughter doesn't get to "request" that. So you didn't see your own flesh and blood til she was 18 huh? That's just great. A mangy sewer rat is a better father than you. You rejecting and hating you own child explains a lot about the caliber of your soul, or lack thereof, doesn't it a-hole. It makes perfect sense that you hate God, Jesus, the Bible, Paul, the Apostles, and anything Christian doesn't it? Why wouldn't it? Anyone who hates and rejects their own little girl is genetically predisposed to hate anything beautiful, pure and noble. I'm glad beyond words that the Cancer is doing its job. Hopefully you'll be dead by the time I finish posting this.
May you get the Christmas you deserve, Satan worshiper.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#613076 Dec 15, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I raised AND I'M STILL RAISING my two boys,...
You are a confessed child abuser now.

"I love Satan!" - Viking

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613077 Dec 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to ya Freind....:-)
Come here and give me a HUG>>>
!...
BACAWK......
LOL
LOL

A well placed "bacawk" is always good for a smile

:)

Location hidden

#613078 Dec 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is manageable, Skom. Sometimes things seem overwhelming but if you back off a little and weigh the options, you can always come up with a solution to a problem. I've yet to find a problem that I couldn't solve.
Very true. And it was tempting to feel overwhelmed as this situation could have had serious implications for me. But relying on the knowledge that comes from past experiences let me address it with a lot more calm that I may have otherwise. Too often I would have allowed pride or anger to dictate my actions and I only would have made the situation worse. As it is, not only it is over but I expect to come out even at worst. Score one for the bad guy:)
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
For my next trick, I'll pull a hat out of a rabbit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PJaa1pRxrGQXX
That poor rabbit, you ought to report whoever put that hat in there!

Cool song btw. Very relaxing. Reminds me kinda of James Taylor

Fire and Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

IT about when him and his wife made plans to meet up after a show and the plane she was in crashed and she died. The song isn't particularly sad though. It just is really cool. Hope you check it out

(T) Peace

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#613079 Dec 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is against the nature. Happy Christmas
you are holding him too tight back-off a bit

Location hidden

#613080 Dec 15, 2013
What is that smell? Did a sewer pipe burst?

Oh.....never mind

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#613081 Dec 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I would be shocked if any Christian church across the country actually teaches from the pulpit that the teachings of Jesus were just for the Jews and do not apply to us.That the gospels do not apply to us. And if not for Paul, we never would have known the sacrifice applies to Gentiles because Jesus only taught about Jewish salvation.
I think most people would have had an initial reaction of extreme doubt and skepticism. And it might even inspire them to seek out the verses that show otherwise. But when someone comes at it from a different angle and picks maybe 3-4 verses that taken on their own could appear to support OSAS and tell people their trust in Christ has saved them and anything they do now is righteous as they are the chosen children of God....well how many people are going to go running to their bibles to challenge that?
And i really wish people would think about what their reaction would have been if someone tried telling them that we aren't to follow the words of Jesus Christ. Wassup was in here just a few weeks ago highlighting the importance of reading Christ's word in the bibles Now he says they don't apply to us. For me anyway, Christian means following Christ and His teachings and trusting in Him for salvation.
(T) Peace
but you are a pauline.

you do not follow jesus
YTube

Marietta, GA

#613083 Dec 15, 2013

The day the Lord showed me ANTICHRIST -----

http://youtu.be/jnTwx5LprHI

PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613084 Dec 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Silent night by Simon and Garfunkel
http://www.godtube.com/watch/...
you bable hates against Christianity,
but you are not different from them,same identical bastard baby product of Christianity hating thier god,but celebrating this god sun Bal and his born son tammuz from his own mother sex,

sorry, hang up the german celtic tree of life(christmas tree) and hang original ancient celtics male parts fertility of life,two balls,and male part

you guys are one bundle of abominable wicked humans ever earth gave birthday in this last age?
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613085 Dec 15, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are a pauline.
you do not follow jesus
Scum bo
is RCC follower of pagan idols, pray to concrete made Mary,
worship god sun Tammuz who was born at 12/25 during 12 AM when sun god-his father start raise up- born as new baby for next 12 months

but Skom,has good heart of believer,and someday Holy Spirit withdraw him from this christianity diabolic paganism,and atrocities comitted past 2000 years before the face of this Universe.
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#613086 Dec 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are remnant of 101 Dalmatians. Give thanks that you grew from runt of litter to tiny adult man? Scratch behind ears. Just don't drag rear buttocks across new Stainmaster carpet? Then tilt head slightly and like New Year's Eve wait for balls to drop. But you are a good boy aren't you? Yes you are a very good boy. Just know when master Skom rubs your nose in mess made by bad dog that he does so with agape love? You are man's best frenny yes. Sit Ubu sit. Good dog?
who I am,only God knows Rom 8;16-17

not you your Pope,RCC and all of them belonging to satanic tables spirits worlwide christianity,
you are next simple proof of world satanic rejections who is who,
esspecialy haters of those who are called,predestined, to fulfill Gods Puropes according to Romans 8;28-30.Eph 1;4-4.Rev 7;1-8.2 Cor 7;1. Rev 14;4-5

All passages back up my hope,but all passages from Bible points whom you serve-devil-angel of light-pretender of God according to 2 Cor 11;13-14.2 thess 2;2-12

thank you for one more assurance how world of pagan christianity hates true God and His chosen new heavenly governemen of future new heave and new earth,14400......redeemed from among earthly humans the first fruits unto God and the Lamb,

rather your nose very soon will be squizz before entering Holy Spirit with natural earthly resurection hope,

Bible doesn't promise such poor humans believers like you to enter heaven,behind dark curtain Unvierse covering eternal Light of Holy Gods throne and His dwelling place,

each post from you expose your natural desires of earthly posessions,earthly desires,earthly worries, earthly lusts, insults,earthly bablings etc.... everything what is earthly is good and precious for you,

You get never on your own claims enter Gods Kingdom of Highest heavens (Shamayah place where only spiritual group of levities are allowed to enter there( and on of them is me?)

sorry my friend,
you are not before God to tell Him or dictate Him who should belong to Christ Godhead body,His Holy Bride?

your agape love is fake,like whole RCC and christianity is just fake,that is all?
my dear friend
May God bless you according to the measure of your false hopes,insults and mocking GODS OWN CHOSEN PEOPLE?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#613087 Dec 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think Jesus would agree 100% with people expressing this sentiment as he taught that what we don't do for the least of those that we don't do for Him. He would want us to speak out on those that not only don't help but go out of their way to be nasty to someone suffering. So that is why I believe the icons matter in some situations
(T) Peace
I know you spoke out for me here my friend, and you should not have taken the brunt of the back-lash. One of the reason I sent in that song which ended with one of our recent and fav quotes...
" They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
He who was seated on the throne said,“I am making everything new!” Then he said,“Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
He said to me:“It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.
Revelation 21...4-6
... Hold on to
>>> “I am making everything new!” <<<
Love always in His Peace. IC2 !

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#613088 Dec 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE that video.....I have a Rottweiler and he loves to watch TV and when he sees things like that he strt jumping up and down and barking.....
Loved that KITTY
>>>H_U_G_S<< <
We all used to share a lot of music in here. Music is a huge part of my life... my Islands embedded that, altho I once had a visit from an angel, and she asked if I still sang! I found that quite amazing... as that's all I did between the war-like heavies, and like composing songs. The music always comes with the words, so I don't have to work out a tune when I have at least written them down.
…

ja... that lil brave pup was supposed to be your pw! lol Priceless... I miss mine so...
... all of you are never forgotten... share the blog with them all...
>> Hugs <<< always returned in Love and Peace to each of you there 2 my 'faithful flutterbye messenger'.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#613089 Dec 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I only dropped in on this thread for a moment to find only you as I learned of ish-l health condition on the other thread. I encourage you to hang on to him and God, I tuck you both in
my prayers and trust in God. The precious flowers of life only bloom once to find love just one time in life is a precious treasure. God Bless you both always Loveya lil whispers.
>>> LiL sister <<< Your 'urging' comes across loud and clear. It is also your own... and I know well it's meaning when Love – real Love – is behind it. Thank you. I had wondered where and how you were are are?
… 2 4U2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Take Care over there my lil sister... and God Bless til we meet again. LuV&MissU2 x

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#613090 Dec 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. And it was tempting to feel overwhelmed as this situation could have had serious implications for me. But relying on the knowledge that comes from past experiences let me address it with a lot more calm that I may have otherwise. Too often I would have allowed pride or anger to dictate my actions and I only would have made the situation worse. As it is, not only it is over but I expect to come out even at worst. Score one for the bad guy:)
<quoted text>
That poor rabbit, you ought to report whoever put that hat in there!
Cool song btw. Very relaxing. Reminds me kinda of James Taylor
Fire and Rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cwugjyeSKx4XX
IT about when him and his wife made plans to meet up after a show and the plane she was in crashed and she died. The song isn't particularly sad though. It just is really cool. Hope you check it out
(T) Peace
I like James Taylor. This is my favourite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Don't be nervous, don't be shy. Give yourself a chance. You can dance"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 763,024
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 9 min MarkAnthony 876
if you have sex with moroccan guys,you have the... (Jun '13) 12 min vikram 10
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min WildWeirdWillie 174,943
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min RADEKT 263,305
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min guest 554,404
Why do white women worship black men? (Jul '12) 1 hr Widukind 53
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 1 hr sahil dubai 132

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE