Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#613143 Dec 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a slightly different POV. I think we are 'lost' or 'found' each day we live. I keep ging back to the funeral in Matthew 8:22
"Leave the dead to bury their own."
I am convinced Jesus was always talking about "life after death" in the here and now sense.
How often do we say "Get a life." ? or "They are dead inside". I think Jesus was taching about being truly "alive" and that what we do in this life, is "eternal" in that the good or bad we do in this life changes the world forever and is thus eternal.
My POV is the same. We are what we are at any given point in time spanning heaven and hell with a god given free will and an obligation to aspire but a free will to not.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#613144 Dec 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>My POV is the same. We are what we are at any given point in time spanning heaven and hell with a god given free will and an obligation to aspire but a free will to not.
Except there is no heaven, hell or gods.

Other than that, fuckyeah.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613145 Dec 16, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Thankful you took that in the manner I intended..
I wondered.,
:)

Wishing your home nothing but happiness..
Sincerely. I send you peace - from my heart.
Thanks Le_le! Hey, I wish you loads of happiness as well :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#613146 Dec 16, 2013
Well, I don't want no Jesus freak to
Tell me what it's all about
No black magician telling me
To cut my soul out
Don't believe in violence
I don't even believe in me
I've opened the door
And my mind has been released

Well I don't want no preacher
Telling me about the god in the sky
No I don't want no one to tell me
Where I'm gonna go when I die
I want to live my life, I don't want
People telling me what to do
I just believe in myself
'cause no one else is true

Every day just comes and goes
Life is one big overdose
People try to ruin me
And I can't seem to eliminate them

People riding their real pace
Keep on running their rat race
The ante is risen once a week
In their world of make-believe

So believe what I tell you
It's the only way to fight in the end
Just believe what I tell you
You shouldn't have to pretend
So don't let those empty people
Try and interfere with your mind
Go and live your life
And leave them all behind&#8207;

- Black Sabbath

I think Ozzie Ozbourne might be the jesus.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#613147 Dec 16, 2013

GD

MRNIN....

“Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go,
just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced,all the battles you have won,and all the fears you have overcome.”

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613148 Dec 16, 2013

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Today I'm thinking of marriages. God, You started out putting one man and one woman together to help each other through life and to begin a family to love and nurture and replenish the earth. This is the traditional family as You intended. I pray for those who seek to redefine marriage as any other union, that You will open their eyes and show them the truth. I pray that the Truth will set them free. I pray for couples who are married, that You will anoint their marriages and help them to have good communication and to think of each other's needs first and to always lift each other up. The world is there to knock us down. Above anyone else, spouses should lift one another up. I pray that my relationships with family and friends will be healthy and will honor You. Thank You, Father, for loving me and accepting me into Your family through the atoning blood of Jesus. In His name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613149 Dec 16, 2013

Encouraging Words....

Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

John 8:12

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613150 Dec 16, 2013

Big Time Rush...Beautiful Christmas

http://youtu.be/YPdwqON1G-4

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613151 Dec 16, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know we don't see eye to eye on some things and I have expressed that maybe more vigorously than needed in the past. But I really need to keep the big picture in mind more. I am glad you are here and post what you do way more than you would probably even believe. No need to respond if you don't want to. I don't expect you to pretend that nothing has transpired between us. But I did want you to know that for what it is worth
(T) Peace
Yes.. Epi.
Pat "little Skom" on the head w a smile. He's being a good boy. Isn't he??
Puck!
Come on!
He has been challenging and riding Annie to the point of her leaving
this thread. Many times.
This post of his is insincere and full of the same stink he posts daily.
How any times has he said these same words to
others?? For yeas now?
He and Dr. Shrink stink - they are " brothers".
Hi Le-Le....

How are you doing?...How is your family doing?

I will post what I want thank you .....There was a private e-mail between us (If you must know) that I stated that he comes down hard on Annie J who is entitled to her own opinion...even if it is different than his....

Steve and I know the truth and so does GOD...So that is all that counts....

I truly Hope you have a Blessed Christmas.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613152 Dec 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8YRdxHHFKvQXX
Good to see you RS.....

You posted the theme to "Billy Jack" awhile ago....I see Tom Laughlin passed away at 83 (I didn't realize he was that old)

Legend of Billy Jack.....""One Tin soldier....Rides away"

http://youtu.be/o5POi-T4Dlw

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613153 Dec 16, 2013

Merry Christmas!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#613154 Dec 16, 2013
To Steve

>>>H_U_G_S<< <

That should upset Ms Le_Le

:-)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#613155 Dec 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
To Steve
>>>H_U_G_S<< <
It doesn't upset me Epi. Hugging is a good thing.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#613156 Dec 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Le-Le....
How are you doing?...How is your family doing?
I will post what I want thank you .....There was a private e-mail between us (If you must know) that I stated that he comes down hard on Annie J who is entitled to her own opinion...even if it is different than his....
Steve and I know the truth and so does GOD...So that is all that counts....
I truly Hope you have a Blessed Christmas.....
Honestly, I do not want to hear about the private messaging you all do.
I shouldn't have called you out on my thoughts regarding your post.
I'll think twice next time.

Take care.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#613157 Dec 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Except there is no heaven, hell or gods.
Other than that, fuckyeah.
I have met gods and goddesses.

Have found that in my life the goddesses had much to do with both Heaven and Hell.

<smile>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#613158 Dec 16, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I do not want to hear about the private messaging you all do.
I shouldn't have called you out on my thoughts regarding your post.
I'll think twice next time.
Take care.
You clearly want to know anything about the situation as far as why Epi thinks how she does

So she explained it to you and now you are going to claim you don't want to know?!

Yes Epi and I spoke. I feel some things are done intentionally and are not quite as innocent as they appear. But I also have decided what those things are about, while I had a right to express my opinion since many were about me, are also not major things in the grand scheme of things. And considering some of the slime that stumbles in this place, some after closing time, I appreciate than Annie is moved by a social and moral conscience.

I am more aggressive., She is more passive-aggressive. I don't think either of us shy away from getting our point across and neither will crumble and break if challenged. So there are times we have argued. But Annie is a good person who I respect, even if I have issues with her approach from time to time, as I am sure she does mine

You were right that it really was none of your business and you should think twice. Although I see little indication you think at all. You seem to just start fights and then try to play the victim. You definitely tried to put Epi on the spot and to get her to explain her position and when she did, you acted as if that was too much information. You really are as dishonest as they come. Maybe you wouldn't consider our time on Earth top be "hell" where everyone is saved after if you weren't so miserable? Either way, it would be nice if you didn't always have to share your misery here

Location hidden

#613159 Dec 16, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't upset me Epi. Hugging is a good thing.
Everything upsets you

It upset you that I told Annie that despite our differences I am often glad she is here and posts what she does

When Epi responded with a (smile) to that post you went on the attack

Btw, when you tried to feign ignorance as to why I don't think you really are a friend to Epi despite the fact she has been one to you, consider your unprovoked and unwarranted attack on her yesterday as exhibit 152

I have seen only one other person target Epi on Topix and that was Mike. And of course, he mocked people and called them liars for sharing grief about loved ones dying. And still, he never attacked her as a person but more so because she chose to post prayers. You are the only one who has constantly gone after her personally.

Location hidden

#613160 Dec 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
To Steve
>>>H_U_G_S<< <
Hugs back

:)

Location hidden

#613161 Dec 16, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those I obsess about because they have nothing I want but keep contacting me. Then there are those I obsess about because they DO have something I want but can't seem to find common ground for friendship.
Kind of like dating, isn't it ? LOL
Heh, there are some similarities.

At least your pursuits are healthy

I am beginning to think my face is either on some dartboards, some shrines, or both!

I have a group of 4 guys and girls on this place that cannot stop posting to me. Heck, some even post as guys and girls! Some have relayed dreams about me for goodness sakes.

There a few I literally never post first and a few i may post first 1-5 times out of every 100

If I ever show up missing, the police will know what basements to check! LOL

(T) Peace

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613162 Dec 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I hate to step on your virtual legal toes, counselor.

But in California, it's called vaginamony.
LuciFerr wrote:
You made that up.
No I didn't.

The first time I heard it was from my young adult mentor, a radio personality named Tom Leykis.

He says things like 'vaginamony" instead of alimony.

He also says things like:

"There's a difference... between the kind of woman you would bang and the kind of woman you would marry."

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 55,817
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 649,968
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 36 min erinadams 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ceemee2 2,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,889
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Edgy Teen 194
Ayurveda oil massage 2 hr rahul 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Hangman 971,732
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 13 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web