#612966 Dec 13, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
So nice.
Thank you.
He haunts my thoughts, daily.
He was simply perfect..
:)
Thank you for your post to me..Miss seeing your words here.
Strange how some folk – especially if we never met – can have that effect. Ham was 'an absolute'... that is for sure. With our different time-zones we often caught one another when he was up at 2-3 am. USA

I say 'strange' because 'Counter_Strikes' sudden passing had that on me. Some-one who challenged me – and came back fighting – until we found the common thread of sharing what really was close to our hearts. Peace for Humanity.
… and just as we spoke of bridge-building... he was gone.
… I believe he has found that Peace 'across the bridge'... and so we keep bridge building... in Love.

… for today I have tried to catch up a bit, and I don't know what tomorrow brings LeLe.
I see you... and I care... that's is what counts between us.
… nice peaceful song for you too
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=186
Peace and Love to you until again.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#612967 Dec 13, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sis <3
Lovely to see you, muah!
Long time no C...

I heard a song a while back when I first came into the world in the 80's... it could have been older... but
… I was cast out of the fold for being gang raped as a virgin, so I liked the songt, even tho I hadn't tasted the rest of 'drinkin and runnin around '! Guess every female has a taste of what it was to be called Mary Mag...'dat ebil woman'
Love always 2U2 LuLu!

Ooops...
I know it is 'adversary''s dual crown !

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#612968 Dec 13, 2013
No. I'm worthless. I lie about everyone in my blog.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#612969 Dec 13, 2013
OK - that's it. Time to make Saturday supper.

Here it comes again..

Goodnight America

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#612970 Dec 13, 2013
Yes Jesus loves me. No he doesn't. Yes he does. No he doesn't.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#612971 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Long time no C...

I heard a song a while back when I first came into the world in the 80's... it could have been older... but
… I was cast out of the fold for being gang raped as a virgin, so I liked the songt, even tho I hadn't tasted the rest of 'drinkin and runnin around '! Guess every female has a taste of what it was to be called Mary Mag...'dat ebil woman'
Love always 2U2 LuLu!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qYs2RbCcKskXX
Ooops...
I know it is 'adversary''s dual crown !
I'm sorry you had to go through that sis.

Love the song! Thank you luv :)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#612972 Dec 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You got so excited when Viking showed back up! I think you would have sex with him if you could! The odds of two people this mentally ill, both using cap locks all the time for no reason, both talking gibberish, both using exaggerated laughing, both self-blind, both disliked by almost all of Topix, both proud to be trolls, both make a mockery of their witness, both hypocritical, both miserable, both take pleasure in trying to disrupt threads, etc, etc
It wouldn't surprise me if you are actually talking to yourself. It would be freaky if two different people can be exactly the same type of crazy. But if you are different people, I say go for it Stinky. Its either go gay or die alone. And you will never find a better match for yourself than Viking!
I can just picture you two having a ball wiping your own feces on the same wall and finishing each other's hallucinations!
:)
in that special christian way

after

praying to your god

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#612973 Dec 14, 2013

^
+

Morning......

“Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.”

~ Aldous Huxley

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612974 Dec 14, 2013

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Please help me to adjust my life to you. I pray for wisdom and boldness to do what is right. Show me the way, whether I need to change jobs, make new friends, break bad habits, or whatever the case. Make me aware of how I need to change and adjust, so that I will be pleasing to you and will receive the blessings you have in store for me. May you be glorified in all I do. With thanksgiving and praise, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612975 Dec 14, 2013

Encouraging Words....

Don't love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, "I will never fail you. I will never abandon you."

Hebrews 13:5

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612976 Dec 14, 2013

Christmas Song.....

Brad Paisley....What Child is this?

http://youtu.be/ZxbSHrheQQU

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612977 Dec 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>> Mac <<<
... he is close to being 'lifted above' all this... and for your love... I know you are truly there. Thank you. x
' A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much
you care.'
~Pat Parelli
Love and Peace always 2U2 my friend.
PW.....

Trebor....Judy....Deb....Serah said to tell you...You are in our Prayers friend

Love and Peace

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612978 Dec 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>> Hugs <<<
I hear your heart also... and thak you.
… and Ja... his mom hangs on by a thread of understanding, as I do... xx
Supporting Hugs to you too....

>>>>H_U_G_S< <<<

Love

(PS....Little Whispers just lost her Soul Mate a few weeks ago....this will be her first Christmas without him....Keep her in Prayer also)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612979 Dec 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
It is 5pm somewhere!
:o)
5 O'Clock Somehere.....

Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet

http://youtu.be/HJdBeIcngP8

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612980 Dec 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
mmm
I am glad I was also a big part - Mandell's part - of that history. Like all good stage productions, there would be no-one to play the role of any, without the back-stage workers.
It is amazing too that we were in the same jail at the same time in 85...
... and still working for his minister of housing right thru to 96 after his election...
... as well as just km apart of home territory.- he across the boarder from Kazulu - and me with the Zulus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mDPsv5p7i7EXX
"Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika"
Of course with family still there... all times are trying!
Hambe Khale benAdam!
I remember you told me about being in jail there in SA during the Apartheid.....

Nelson...was the Change

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612981 Dec 14, 2013

There was a Peace Warrior Wind that went through last night...I can smell the sweet scent......If we would only look inside and see we are all alike...Just different Life Experiences....We all have the WALK in Life....Why not show LOVE to people who believe or think differently.

Have a Great day

YTube

Marietta, GA

#612982 Dec 14, 2013

The Day the Lord showed me ANTICHRIST ------

http://youtu.be/jnTwx5LprHI

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#612984 Dec 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you so.
Are you realizing that calling that troll a liar is simply stating facts, not bashing ?
Rather than ignoring these trolls, if everyone on both sides would call them on their lies and ignorance they would leave.
Ignoring them doesn't work.
I had a long response written...just erased it...I don't want to get in to a long drawn out conversation concerning this subject.

Carry on...

I hope that you and everyone has a good day...can find a little peace...a little joy....and a bunch of love.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#612985 Dec 14, 2013
Homosexuality is against the nature. Happy Christmas

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#612986 Dec 14, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
You religious folks are cracked.
Whoa.
We all are to a certain degree...I don't mind that really...I think it makes life interesting. Cracks...IMO...show the human side of us...the vulnerable aspect of our lives.

I cracked an egg the other day...inside laid something that I have never seen...only heard of...a double yolk. While different than the norm...it captivated me...held my interest...made a memory in my mind.

I think we as humans are much that way...if one explores the cracks...we can find something beneath that captivates...something of interest...and if we allow...will make a memory.

Good morning Luci...hope that you are having a good nights sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Gabriel 982,100
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min President Don J T... 675,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min Posrane huje 184,757
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 57 min Ronald 107
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 3 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web