“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#612796 Dec 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Mosaic Law is Old Testament. The teachings of Jesus in the New Testament are not Mosaic law. Jesus said He would send the Holy Spirit to remind us what He taught. Do you think Jesus was confused and didn't realize His teachings would no longer apply?
Hope you don't mind me coming in with you and 'waaasssuuup'  on this? He can answer his way, and it interests me in different way.
… I already had a short chat with him earlier.

Personally, I can't separate Jesus from Moses - without dividing the Law - and find from the time of the burning bush, right through to the transfiguration... Moses has been linked to the Faith that became Christian... right thru to the end also re singing the songs of Moses.
Rev 15:2-4
" Then I saw in heaven another marvelous event of great significance. Seven angels were holding the seven last plagues, which would bring God’s wrath to completion.
I saw before me what seemed to be a glass sea mixed with fire. And on it stood all the people who had been victorious over the beast and his statue and the number representing his name. They were all holding harps that God had given them.
And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb:"

… plus the so-called prophet Elijah too
… yet all 3 – Moses, Elijah, and Jesus - were 'alive' in the transfiguration, which thing Jesus wanted to be seen, as equally as his own lifting up after the resurrection.
One reason why I cannot separate Moses... from Jesus's teachings, any more than I could separate the Holy Spirit from Truth.

… just sharing thoughts - this thread seems to have died off since last here – or the bad weather I see afflicting so many lives.
I do trust 'safe and well' finds them all...
Love always in Peace my friend.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#612797 Dec 12, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
Doesn't anyone talk nice anymore? Wow, just scrolling by skimming the posts, how nasty some can be. This is not a debating poster anymore, it has became a vulgarity contest to see who can out do the other. Shame too.......
Only in self-defence, usually.

Merry Xmas, Knowledge.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#612798 Dec 12, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I had to read that twice.
Hi Scar :D
Hi, Ms. Incognito.

o)

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#612799 Dec 12, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, a sensible person! Yay! Hey Rosa :)
Incidentally, did you know that satan means opposition and that some here are quite mad?
Yes, it does mean an enemy, adversary or "to plot against". It's satan in Hebrew and shaitan in Arabic.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/satan
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shaitan

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#612801 Dec 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
What a hypocrite. You start fights with people even when they are not addressing you or saying anything negative. The going doesn't need to get rough for you as you exist in a constant state of bitterness.
And why so concerned what happened between RR and his wife? Is your life so empty? Topix seems to be an outlet for you to come and vent your unhappiness.
Sad that
What "fights" are you claiming as truth here?
Name one.
You ask my concern regarding RR- I must ask you the same.

Location hidden

#612802 Dec 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's completly insane unbelief that keeps a person trusting in their own goodness rather than trading it for the perfect gift from Christ!
I do not believe it to be a choice.

“orally fixated”

Since: Aug 07

Allentown, PA

#612803 Dec 12, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe it to be a choice.
Excellent reply.
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#612804 Dec 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>bakaawk?
good advice,
reduce using drugs,and start learn foreign English and ethics how to conversate with foreigners
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#612805 Dec 12, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does mean an enemy, adversary or "to plot against". It's satan in Hebrew and shaitan in Arabic.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/satan
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shaitan
Shatta is in Hebrew- and Shatta im-is plural,means all those here spreading Lies and insult others and schatta im-children of darkness shatta ben im(sons)

your dictornary confuse,written by dumb atheist gays English translators with 6 month HS courses on line
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#612806 Dec 12, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in self-defence, usually.
Merry Xmas, Knowledge.
you are f..lesbian atheist and celebrate Christmas?????
he eheeeeeee jerks like you are bastard abominable products of devil Christianity?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612807 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
M_O_R_N_I_N_G
“Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live your life to express, not to impress,
don’t strive to make your presence noticed,
just make your absence felt.”
Thought for the day
lol... did you feel my absence ?
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you our friend Irirra (PeaceWarrior) from Australia?
…~Calling all Peace Warriors~
"Our horses are restless. Success is in their nostrils. Some neigh and toss their manes. Others stand... Each muscle rippling in readiness for action..." ~ Copyright/Irrira
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
What I thought too as I was reading the posts, pretty sure it is, and a Good Morning to you Epi :)
mmm You both know me too well...[ Topix had a lock out!]
so ja... Good 2 C U 2.
Been waving hi too between all your weather, and thinking of all in distress of it too ...
…'A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you”.- Unknown.

Did Yolanda have family in that monster Philippine typhoon ? Mine was there as well as at the shopping mall shooting in Kenya... so much tragedy all round the world.

Love to both of you in Peace always.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#612808 Dec 12, 2013
Slightly Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent reply.
Hey, SP! Long time no see.

Location hidden

#612809 Dec 12, 2013
Slightly Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent reply.
Really?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#612810 Dec 12, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to dumb to know high Society english Oxford slang?
I pee on your hope,and worry who loves me or not,
try to be loved by your mama and her milk breasts for you
Do you raise your hind leg when you spray?
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#612812 Dec 12, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you don't mind me coming in with you and 'waaasssuuup'  on this? He can answer his way, and it interests me in different way.
… I already had a short chat with him earlier.
Personally, I can't separate Jesus from Moses - without dividing the Law - and find from the time of the burning bush, right through to the transfiguration... Moses has been linked to the Faith that became Christian... right thru to the end also re singing the songs of Moses.
Rev 15:2-4
" Then I saw in heaven another marvelous event of great significance. Seven angels were holding the seven last plagues, which would bring God’s wrath to completion.
I saw before me what seemed to be a glass sea mixed with fire. And on it stood all the people who had been victorious over the beast and his statue and the number representing his name. They were all holding harps that God had given them.
And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb:"
… plus the so-called prophet Elijah too
… yet all 3 – Moses, Elijah, and Jesus - were 'alive' in the transfiguration, which thing Jesus wanted to be seen, as equally as his own lifting up after the resurrection.
One reason why I cannot separate Moses... from Jesus's teachings, any more than I could separate the Holy Spirit from Truth.
… just sharing thoughts - this thread seems to have died off since last here – or the bad weather I see afflicting so many lives.
I do trust 'safe and well' finds them all...
Love always in Peace my friend.
agree 100%
vision of Moses and other prophets shown by Jesus to His few disciples support your point according to Rev 15;2-4
Moses is not disconnect from close intime group of Lord of Lords Jesus Christ and His throne?

weather doesn't have impact on this thread
all atheistic and homosexuals plus fake Christians are part of complete destruction of this thread?

only Scum bo have some senses Epi,lill whispers and wassuuuup,
of course dr Shrink have higher senses from them,
his mouth rebuke all of those scums around,
It has to be done like I do sometimes
,to avoid constant blasphemy of our precious Law of Agape love,and high morality given to us from Lord Of Lords

God bless you my Lady
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#612813 Dec 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Do you raise your hind leg when you spray?
open your mouth during my typing by one my finger between 2 legs,of course two balls each on one side clog sometimes printer board ,send post to you,trye to catch them to relase proper respond, to smark like you,

and try swallow leaks from this pen,
sisi obsraniec

Location hidden

#612814 Dec 12, 2013
Slightly Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent reply.
In saying "really" to your post to me:
I guess I hope you believe as I do - that we are born wired for who we
are..there's no right or wrong - we are simply born to be who we are.

Parents and society can mold as much as they see fit- yet,
we are who we are.
And should be free to be?
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#612815 Dec 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, SP! Long time no see.
idiot
what you see on monitor,
I knew that you are dumb like old hedge from indian ax?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612816 Dec 12, 2013
Prince Helmut V Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
agree 100%
vision of Moses and other prophets shown by Jesus to His few disciples support your point according to Rev 15;2-4
Moses is not disconnect from close intime group of Lord of Lords Jesus Christ and His throne?
weather doesn't have impact on this thread
all atheistic and homosexuals plus fake Christians are part of complete destruction of this thread?
only Scum bo have some senses Epi,lill whispers and wassuuuup,
of course dr Shrink have higher senses from them,
his mouth rebuke all of those scums around,
It has to be done like I do sometimes
,to avoid constant blasphemy of our precious Law of Agape love,and high morality given to us from Lord Of Lords
God bless you my Lady
Hello to you too Dr Shrink...
The Love of God ~Frederick M. Lehman

The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell;
It goes beyond the highest star,
And reaches to the lowest hell;
< >
Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.
~~~

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#612817 Dec 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<whistles long and slow>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 579,066
Looking for a male friend? 15 min Ivan 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 20 min Joe 16
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 21 min Swamp Fox 240
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min RADEKT 270,118
Israel End is Near 36 min Someone 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Freebird USA 817,581
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web