Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#612895 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God for the Spirit!
… do you think folk truly understand what is meant by “ do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.”
“ Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.” Ephesians 4:29-32
I believe when practised, that... is true redemption.
… meaning, many claim much when it comes to themselves being the chosen of the Christian Faith.
It is my custom to share and not to debate The Word, for that has always been and will remain the same forever, regardless of how folk might try to analyse. It can never be anything different.
Holy is holy... Spirit or Word.
Religions separate for their own, but no one can claim God, any more than prove.
Thank you for sharing
i sure can't argue with any of this, but what the heck, i'll try anyhow -lol:

you said - "I believe when practised, that... is true redemption"

to this, i would say that it's more of the fruit or manifestation of redemption, but redemption itself is a gift from The Redeemer and can't be earned in any way, shape or form.

i think you know this, partner, but i gotta do what i do:-)

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#612896 Dec 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Well, see ya later"
Only if you are extremely lucky..

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#612898 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting 'religions' is a futile waste of time... fighting for God is very fulfilling!
Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

How do you "fight" for "God" when Jesus says you should turn your other cheek to the evil person?

You are contradicting the so-called "Christian" love.

How is it that you can fight for something that has not been proven?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#612899 Dec 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>H_U_G_S< <<<
I thought it was you....I could feel your HEART
Praise God that your family was safe from those two Catastrophic events.....Gods favor on their Life......
Yes I missed you Friend...I hope you and Ish-I are doing well....It is starting to be your HOT Summer.....We are doing well...Getting ready for Christmas.....I don't find alot to comment on....Sometimes it is ALL arguing....Such a waste of time...But....that is JMO
Be Blessed PW....Shalom
"Flutterbye"
I believe you really did 'miss me' with that kind of welcome! Open arms and all!
… such are the hemispheres – and one reason why I prefer the tropics – it's called hot blooded! Lol
But with a cool head, it helps.

Ish-i is very sick - cancer - and it's a daily battle for life. It's called hard-to witness... and seen enough 'suffering'. Must be a PW's role to be patient in all things and worry about none when it comes to the Word. One reason why I symbolically used my 'horses are restless' poem, but it ends with...“ But we don't move... we wait, and stand at ease, until the word is said...“
Have added more onto that blog – at end - if you want to see... It has become a scroll! lol
… in T/Profile

Did you ever think of the Internet being like …
The Flying Scroll

"I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.
He asked me,“What do you see?”
I answered,“I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide"
And he said to me,“This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. The Lord Almighty declares,‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

mmm... a lot could be read into that in these spying days, while time is flying by at the speed of light between folk on earth!
I just love 'the bible'– for me – all myths were born from the real, and they speak more volumes than words can say. They are like mysteries staring us right in the face and yet declared to be false.
… strange how I got that science – nobel material – out of the good book. More should read it!
… but can they hear 'The Word'?

Well... enough said for now, and LuVU2 my flutterbye friend, with all the Shaloms you need to keep you safe over there.
- and ja... catastrophic events have been my life with psalm 91 as the banner.
>>> HUGS <<< returned in the Light of what is, as we watch events unfold.
Saturday - 10-10 am...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612900 Dec 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i sure can't argue with any of this, but what the heck, i'll try anyhow -lol:
you said - "I believe when practised, that... is true redemption"
to this, i would say that it's more of the fruit or manifestation of redemption, but redemption itself is a gift from The Redeemer and can't be earned in any way, shape or form.
i think you know this, partner, but i gotta do what i do:-)
'I do'...
... just mightn't be that good with the Queens English, or even when speaking am a bit of a Moses stutterer - but many say things differently when meaning the same thing. I never was a preacher with words, but I know that my Redeemer lives!
Take Care, and good to see you closer to why this thread is here than chasing the girls!
... we all gotta do what we have to do... in His service.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612901 Dec 13, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
How do you "fight" for "God" when Jesus says you should turn your other cheek to the evil person?
You are contradicting the so-called "Christian" love.
How is it that you can fight for something that has not been proven?
Good question NASL
... by turning the other cheek til I have no jaws left when any cannot see I am only with them 'in Love'... or speak out of Love because I speak truth.
... hello to U2

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#612903 Dec 13, 2013
@ PW - just reading along waiting for wife (shopping) and saw the post concerning Ish-i, sorry to learn and will of course offer prayer for his well being. About wife's relatives and the typhoon- none affect, different island up north (Luzon & Visayan).

My best Irrira ...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#612905 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you really did 'miss me' with that kind of welcome! Open arms and all!
… such are the hemispheres – and one reason why I prefer the tropics – it's called hot blooded! Lol
Ish-i is very sick - cancer - and it's a daily battle for life. It's called hard-to witness... and seen enough 'suffering'. Must be a PW's role to be patient in all things and worry about none when it comes to the Word. One reason why I symbolically used my 'horses are restless' poem, but it ends with...“ But we don't move... we wait, and stand at ease, until the word is said...“
Have added more onto that blog – at end - if you want to see... It has become a scroll! lol
… in T/Profile
The Flying Scroll
And he said to me,“This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. The Lord Almighty declares,‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”
mmm... a lot could be read into that in these spying days, while time is flying by at the speed of light between folk on earth!
I just love 'the bible'– for me – all myths were born from the real, and they speak more volumes than words can say. They are like mysteries staring us right in the face and yet declared to be false.
… strange how I got that science – nobel material – out of the good book. More should read it!
Well... enough said for now, and LuVU2 my flutterbye friend, with all the Shaloms you need to keep you safe over there.
Saturday - 10-10 am...
I'm very sorry to hear that, Ricky. My best wishes to Ishi-i and yourself.

The Borderland of Sol

#612906 Dec 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
@ PW - just reading along waiting for wife (shopping) and saw the post concerning Ish-i, sorry to learn and will of course offer prayer for his well being. About wife's relatives and the typhoon- none affect, different island up north (Luzon & Visayan).
My best Irrira ...
Hey, Senecus.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#612907 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
… in T/Profile
The Flying Scroll
Saturday - 10-10 am...
PW......I am so sorry to hear about Ish-I.....I didn't know.....I will lift him up in prayer ....(his mom isn't doing very well either is she?)

Luv to ya......

The Borderland of Sol

#612908 Dec 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
PW......I am so sorry to hear about Ish-I.....I didn't know.....I will lift him up in prayer ....(his mom isn't doing very well either is she?)
Luv to ya......
Hi, Epi.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#612909 Dec 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Epi.
Hey there Mac.....Good to see you!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612910 Dec 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
My best Irrira ...
Miss U2 my Brother Warrior... and thank you. Glad you are all safe all round 2.
... always the best 4U2... we both know where we are and what we are up to...
mmm
... looking forward to meeting you then.
His Love and Peace hold you in the Light til then..

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612911 Dec 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very sorry to hear that, Ricky. My best wishes to Ishi-i and yourself.
>>> Mac <<<
... he is close to being 'lifted above' all this... and for your love... I know you are truly there. Thank you. x
' A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much
you care.'
~Pat Parelli
Love and Peace always 2U2 my friend.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#612912 Dec 13, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does mean an enemy, adversary or "to plot against". It's satan in Hebrew and shaitan in Arabic.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/satan
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shaitan
According to the Jews of the last 3000 years you are correct.
"Satan" as entity only appears as a fictional character in the allegorical work known as "Job". The "Serpent" in Genesis is simply a talking snake in another allegorical work of obvious fiction.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#612913 Dec 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
However...you didn't coin it...someone else beat you to it. You use it to degrade others. You use it to make your own self feel "righteous".
To "coin" a word or phrase....
“to create a unique expression; to say something for the first time ever; ...
Why do you keep lying about it wasup??? You had it proven to you that you were not the one who created "gaytheist".
I told you so.

Are you realizing that calling that troll a liar is simply stating facts, not bashing ?

Rather than ignoring these trolls, if everyone on both sides would call them on their lies and ignorance they would leave.
Ignoring them doesn't work.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612914 Dec 13, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL doesn't understand Jesus parabolic words
fight for God is not fight in flesh and fleshly brains like this guy have-just blind brain and devoted to belzebub,mocking others spiritual walfare Eph 6;11-18
excelent description of spiritual walfare against spiritual darkness and wicked forces in High places.
Eph 6;24
Grace be with all them that love Lord Jesus Christ in sincerelity
I am not here to pull any down Dr Shrink... and many understand more than they are granted.
... I believe emphatically when it comes to the truth, an answer is justified,
To know the answer is another thing.
... it is not for any to judge.
It might not be any of us use biblical terms, but to share, is enough to speak.

If Truth be known, I believe there are very few who do know any difference when it comes to a simple fact that God is Love.
... as said, I cannot preach... but by that Grace of God I live to tell.
Peace be with you too.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#612915 Dec 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys wearing wifebeaters use that term.
He doesn't understand the difference between slang, common language and legal terms.

I do owe him an apology though, while PA does not have what most other states call "alimony" nor does it have what is commonly meant by "alimony" we do use the legal term "alimony pendente lite" for spousal support during legal separation until final divorce decree.

I know he still had no clue and was just babbling but I had to admit that that blind squirrel had actually stumbled upon an acorn. Sadly, being a brain damaged squirrel, instead of eating it he took a crap on it.

RR is a good example why courts don't want people being their own lawyers.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612916 Dec 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv to ya......
>>> Hugs <<<
I hear your heart also... and thak you.
… and Ja... his mom hangs on by a thread of understanding, as I do... xx

“"None shall pass"”

There

#612917 Dec 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
nope - i'm usually on the explaning end, not the complaining and accusing;)
You just lied again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 min Johnny 4,856
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Dr Banonator 56,152
Salalah gay 13 min Aabbboy23 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 22 min ImFree2Choose 2,347
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min Lbj 106,078
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Hangman 971,867
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 16
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liamm 650,545
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web