Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#612927 Dec 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said that i don't sin (verb) anymore, but i said that i don't "have sin" (noun) ever since i've been born again......
WTF?

You either sin or you don't.
You either repent when you sin or you don't.

Facts:
You sin here.
You demonstrate here that you do not repent those sins.
You are sinning constantly and thus living IN sin right now.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#612928 Dec 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
skom - "It doesn't say take away all the future sins of the world
Why don't you explain it to me with some scripture?"
i've tried to explain but you're not receptive so i'm just gonna defer to you:
YOU WIN - YOU'RE A SINNER
All the sins of all the people are placed upon the Scapegoat and the Scapegoat is sent alive into the wilderness where those sins can be forgiven by God and Man. The price of atonement has been paid, repentance is all that is needed to redeem it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#612930 Dec 13, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:39
"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."
Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Mandela and many more demonstrated that principle.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#612931 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
@ BenAdam
Ooops again... you got a $ 4 4!
Hello my angel.
You and Ish are in my thoughts and meditations.
God's will be done.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#612932 Dec 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
All the sins of all the people are placed upon the Scapegoat and the Scapegoat is sent alive into the wilderness where those sins can be forgiven by God and Man. The price of atonement has been paid, repentance is all that is needed to redeem it.
BTW, I believe this to be true.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#612933 Dec 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't the only one. Many of the "ReBorn" sects claim to be unable to commit sins and that everything they do (including murder for some) is righteous in God's eyes.
It does beg the question, If "baptism" makes you sinless then Jesus' Atonement is meaningless and worthless. In essence, they reject the teachings and salvation of Jesus.
"Take a magic bath and you can have instant perfection and be like God!"
Nice belief system to feel good about yourself.
Little to do with anything Jesus (or even Paul) ever taught.
Sadly... whatever language is used - or sect is - this is the problem with breaking thru the barrier called crap, which is in fact in the minds of those who claimed they were chosen .... and this too is where the term 'baptism by fire' comes in.
... everyone experiences that, with or without 'Christianity.

You know well - far more than I - the blood spilled in history...and Jesus knew. We can't change that nor justify it. We can only do our best to prevent more. Unfortunately this is where the baptism of fire remains just that... and where there is fire in the blood, it will speak rather than spill. If ever there was a Time to step out of yesterday into the Now in which we are, it is time to prove Jesus's Truth is Love, with no time left to take a symbolic dip!
... 2000 years is long enough to see such truth come to Light.
>>> Now watch the sparks which fly which are in blood! <<<

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612934 Dec 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my angel.
You and Ish are in my thoughts and meditations.
God's will be done.
>>> hugs <<<

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#612935 Dec 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't understand the difference between slang, common language and legal terms.
I do owe him an apology though, while PA does not have what most other states call "alimony" nor does it have what is commonly meant by "alimony" we do use the legal term "alimony pendente lite" for spousal support during legal separation until final divorce decree.
I know he still had no clue and was just babbling but I had to admit that that blind squirrel had actually stumbled upon an acorn. Sadly, being a brain damaged squirrel, instead of eating it he took a crap on it.
RR is a good example why courts don't want people being their own lawyers.
That's why the old saw: A litigant who represents himself has a fool for a client.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612936 Dec 13, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
I see you are spiritualy mature believer,
because many of those pretenders doesn;t understand my posts,
I never direct them to one person-esspecialy faithful believer like you,or Epi,or lill whispers.
good night
let me answer your REMARK"'and why God bless me too"
because God allow me to have open mind and tell not biased or divided TRUTH by earthly fears of sympathies
<SMILE>
Good night Dr Shrink... for us it is only Saturday 2 pm. But stay safe and warm... until again. I am more than surprised you even talk with me ?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#612937 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question NASL
... by turning the other cheek til I have no jaws left when any cannot see I am only with them 'in Love'... or speak out of Love because I speak truth.
... hello to U2
:o)

Buenos nachos!! Hello.

Whether it is a verbal fight or a physical won - who really wins?

It is a win-win when no one does it.

Conversing through logic and reason and friendship and kindness and beinghelpful and doing things for others.....*takes a breath*- instead of fighting, is a much better avenue to find love.

Albuquerque, NM

#612938 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Dr Shrink... for us it is only Saturday 2 pm. But stay safe and warm... until again. I am more than surprised you even talk with me ?
"The Cosmos"

Is it always 2pm?

Albuquerque, NM

#612939 Dec 13, 2013
It is 5pm somewhere!

Albuquerque, NM

#612940 Dec 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Mandela and many more demonstrated that principle.
,,,as did Quetzalcoatl.....well....*paus es and thinks a moment*- so it is written.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612941 Dec 13, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
mmm
I am glad I was also a big part - Mandell's part - of that history. Like all good stage productions, there would be no-one to play the role of any, without the back-stage workers.
It is amazing too that we were in the same jail at the same time in 85...
... and still working for his minister of housing right thru to 96 after his election...
... as well as just km apart of home territory.- he across the boarder from Kazulu - and me with the Zulus.

"Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika"

Of course with family still there... all times are trying!
Hambe Khale benAdam!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#612942 Dec 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure
99% of your posts
99.9% of your initial posts every time you show up. Just like your last post picking a fight with Knowledge, me, and Shrink despite the fact the only thing I said about you was to defend you saying I didn't think an anonymous poster was you
Your posts to RR trying to interject yourself in his marriage.
Shock value? Who are you kidding princess. A smack to the top of someone's head is shocking? What isn't shocking is that you would run to this 'dirty laundry' like flies on crap. For someone who rarely posts, it is amazing how often you find yourself in fights in getting in people's business. Has it ever crossed your mind to show up for a reason other to fight? You crave conflict so much you manufacture it or seek it out. Such as crying about how you couldn't sleep if God didn't save unrepentant child molesters yet showing up another time to mock people who think they shouldn't get the death penalty.
Well, that was more than one example. But just a few of your more bizarre ones. Like I said, you seek out conflict and if it isn't there, you manufacture it. And what happened to all your posts about boundaries and family? Well, I will let you get back to RR's marriage.
Knowledge brought me into his drama. He mentioned me.

It was a mistake of mine to have any private pms w you. You talk of child molesters
like that's something I condone..
I was talking to you- someone I felt who was a friend- you have twisted my words.
I was explaining my thoughts to you, on the tricle down effect of abuse- and where God stands.

You and every Roman Catholic actually condone child abuse in the very church you support.
Every single day. Their victims suffer.

Funny I offer my thoughts on the death penalty (which brought on your hatred) and you now claim I was
mocking anyone? Who was I mocking??
Certainly wasn't RR- the fella you shamesley go to bat for here..- cause he and I agreed.
during said debate.

You are now - once again, on my ignore list.
Cause you simlpy- aren't worth my time.

Location hidden

#612943 Dec 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you just made a choice by choosing to believe that it isn't a choice!
there will not be an innocent soul in hell.....
I do not believe I chose God. I believe He chose me.
Why are you concerned w hell? Vested interest?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#612944 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Buenos nachos!! Hello.
Whether it is a verbal fight or a physical won - who really wins?
It is a win-win when no one does it.
Conversing through logic and reason and friendship and kindness and beinghelpful and doing things for others.....*takes a breath*- instead of fighting, is a much better avenue to find love.
Buenos nachos 2U2!
… my friend - could either of us speak if we didn't know -.perhaps you have been where I have where living for others is your life... and also a battlefield which calls for breath... sometimes. Some just don't feel the Love before they strike!
… my lot is a mine field called atomic, where some farts are positively nuclear.
Saludos 2U also...
<quoted text>
"The Cosmos"
Is it always 2pm?
… visiting earth for a while : Gotta stay in touch in this New Ancient Age :0)
… and Ja... Quetzalcoatl... a most misunderstood leader...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#612945 Dec 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Buenos nachos 2U2!
… my friend - could either of us speak if we didn't know -.perhaps you have been where I have where living for others is your life... and also a battlefield which calls for breath... sometimes. Some just don't feel the Love before they strike!
… my lot is a mine field called atomic, where some farts are positively nuclear.
Saludos 2U also...
<quoted text>
… visiting earth for a while : Gotta stay in touch in this New Ancient Age :0)
… and Ja... Quetzalcoatl... a most misunderstood leader...
Hello, Ree Ree. Where ya' been?

Location hidden

#612946 Dec 13, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. That's one of this Paddy's favourite songs.
So beautiful - and yet so sad.
Yes. For sure.. There"s beauty in the honesty and sadness.
The gentleman I dedicated it to.. told me once. of his dream to live in
a cottage on a glen in Ireland..
My wish for him..
He's there right now. With his beloved..

Thanks.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#612947 Dec 13, 2013
You religious folks are cracked.

Whoa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 47,190
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 692,138
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min nanoanomaly 990,703
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 1 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Paul really is dead 466
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
More from around the web