Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#612544 Dec 10, 2013
Malone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Annie I hope you are doing well. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hey Malone...good to "see" ya. How are things going for you.

Merry Christmas Malone!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#612545 Dec 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...That's not what I said at all "G"...you know that.
You could always ignore him......
That sounds great but it never works.

Do you ignore it when your cat keeps crapping on the living room carpet ?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#612546 Dec 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread will end up just as WINLAC has...deserted because everyone got tired of the nastiness.....
WINLAC, like this thread, was killed of by 'Christian' trolls and scumbags. You know it, I know it and so does everyone else including most of the Christians thought they won't admit it.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#612547 Dec 10, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>my cockroaches in the kitchen are more important then your permits,or without of sense bablings,
post the truth about wicked christianity devil doctrines,and get a heck away from Lies who I am?
at first mother f.... learn who those people are before your sick retard conclussions,
you know same about christianity like about who Dr Shrink is?
show at least 10% of inteligence and shut up with your libel,slanders,and Lies about others?
learn right moral ethics what to post on Internet,instead babling who is who?
all those primitives makes me sick and vomit,to see such low IQ earth dung?
emotions,and anger reserve for your kids,boyfriend and your part between your legs,
I never need them to my happy life?
Hush doc.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#612548 Dec 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have serious trouble with some of the posters....
I was going to say that, good thing I kept reading.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#612549 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>your witchcraft doesn't help at all to remove this thread,
rather dr Shrink win this thread and all of you depart to his own business- owner of mental institution for retarded phisicaly and mentaly and spiritualy dead dung of this soil?

ben Adam now is my friend,and two of us will chase all those fakes christians together with you and Scum bolo( two sickos sending reports to ban posters,because posters can not handle yours BS)

GO TAKE SOWER,TAKE OFF WIG FROM YOUR BOLD OLD HEAD. and don;t snore or fart during your night dreams poor sleep
STFU doc, if we were witches your thing would fall off.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#612553 Dec 10, 2013
What does the sock say?

LOL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#612554 Dec 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i wanna see you obey what you're telling me to obey:
here i am, ready and waiting to be loved on by you.....:-)
Showing you the corresponding scripture is an act of love. So is correcting your claim that promoting the teachings of Christ which as believers we have been commanded to follow is somehow leading people astray.

Many people might decide to dust off their sanders or respond more aggressively to someone who continues to characterize then as a false prophet and fake Christian. I have stayed civil and have continues to give you scripture I think is important for you to know or consider.

Perhaps you have love confused with dishonesty or silence? Telling you what you want to hear isn't love. And the word games and refusal to look at scripture makes it hard to just give you the benefit of the doubt that you love doing wont you won't even acknowledge when brought up in scripture. If you don't wish to continue I will respect your request.

But so long as we are discussing the Bible I will present what I believe to be scriptural truths as honestly and as straight-forwardly as possible. And your requests to forgive you and love you do not feel sincere to me but rather game-playing to move the conversation off scripture and how you interpret it. Again, anytime you wish to stop is fine. But if we continue I will keep on taking it seriously because part of the two greatest commandments are to love God. I do that in part by taking His teachings seriously.

Location hidden

#612555 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
reading your posts,esspecialy makes huge sounds like disastrous weather condition during huricane Cathrina,And farts sounds like Skud Rockets during war with Irag Sadam Hussein,
I sleep very well tie to the young wife breasts,and my cane of Love,
not day dreams like yours,and your weekly masturbation after sniff drugs from your poor pay check
When aren't you on Topix? Not counting sleep of course?

And you really need to take something for all that gas Stinky. Your innards have to be rotted out:)

You be good my quiet, smelly frenny

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#612556 Dec 10, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
.....and telling them he has the power to send them to Hell ?
Is that where waaasssuuup was trying to convey where "the sun doesn't shine"?

Hmmmm....I never knew that. I always thought it to be my arse.

:o)

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#612557 Dec 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Anybody else having trouble wi'Topix?
Now you've gone and jinxed us!!

:o)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#612559 Dec 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
I seem to be havin' technical difficulty. I suspect my local server...
One problem I have had recently, when I'm using my iPad, is that I keep getting logged out, midstream.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#612560 Dec 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry...I am not quite sure who you are referring to...God???...Jesus???...or some long lost boyfriend???.
My god, is who. None else.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#612562 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>that is what you should daily do?
watch clean kitchen cook,and keep clean from rotten socks vegetables,fruits,and micro,
just spend time to clean kitchen,bathroom,living room,instead seating here like little insect and babling nonsense,simmilar to Scum bolo?

so many already this world have so incredible goofs, and mentaly retards thinks that they are more important then they are in reality,
look always drank and drug injected Skom,
halucinations made him,more smart from God,Jesus,Pope, church and even own village mayor who waits to cuff his hands and send back to prison?
Aw you knew the song was about you! Very good.

Location hidden

#612564 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I am appointed supervisor,to keep watch scums like you,
makes files,and proper time during removing christianity,
governemtn enter your house and deport you to your true place,where you belong?
there is my buiseness to do what I please?
not yours,your f..questions,advices and wicked havock spreading BS about Bible and own RCC fables?
if you dissapear,gases stops flow from old a...of prince Helmut von Y Pipke,husband of madam Pipke raptured at 10/21/2011,and now she pee everyday from there on your head
Shush now Stinky. All this excitement will make you fart more? Just full out form begging Skombolis to let you post wicked ramblings day and night. And always remember to stay puff marshmallow man?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#612565 Dec 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One problem I have had recently, when I'm using my iPad, is that I keep getting logged out, midstream.
Lost the Topix format there. It just fixed itself.
Gotta have been the server.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#612568 Dec 10, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a pedophile.
He liked to touch the little children.
I don't swear very often, but two words popped into my head when I read this charming posting of yours. Can you guess them??

#612570 Dec 10, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
So, when you get your sex change operation, will you be a boi or a girl?
When you get yours, will you be able to spell boy??

#612571 Dec 10, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Show me claiming to be 'Australian' then.
We all know you are not an Aussie, thank GOD.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#612572 Dec 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you are not an Aussie, thank GOD.
That's right, I don't descend from convicts but I do live here. So tell me Serah, are you going to invent some sob stories if I decide to engage your bullshit? Two face c*nt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Turkey 864,782
Why are American women so FAT?????? (Sep '08) 3 min Jon 115
Boycott American Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '11) 13 min Jon 5
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 18 min Amit1989 452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min pusherman_ 599,647
boycott american women!!!!! (Nov '10) 20 min Jon 216
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... 59 min steve 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 6,477
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr ChristineM 2,009
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr Neelakaran 7,498
More from around the web