“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612338 Dec 9, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proud of striking a woman ?
I am not proud of the few times I have struck a man!
" If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." - Jesus
May you someday believe in Jesus.
No, I'm not proud of it. I never said I was proud of it.

I'm ashamed of it.

I wish it never happened.

I 'turned my cheek' for her a dozen times in those few minutes. I had to make her stop.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612339 Dec 9, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. God works through doctors and medicine.
Sorry if the imaginary deity you believe in does nothing at all.
I believe that God works through everything.

It's just strange to see you agree with that.

When did that start?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#612340 Dec 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have you to say that when I was a young child of around ten years of age. I was visiting a Baptist church, a belief and doctrine system I do not agree in. A woman in a wheelchair who was a Catholic, another belief and doctrine I do not believe in. She had been diagnosed with MS since she was a small child, and was never able to walk. Anyway, she came to see her elderly father be baptized. The church was packed, and singing beautiful hymns. All of a sudden, the woman starts yelling and screaming,' get me out of here"...she fell out of her wheelchair, crying and would not allow anyone to touch her. She even slapped the few that was trying to pick her up. She dragged her limp body out onto the porch of the church. Many of the elders and the pastor went out with her, to see if they could help. They prayed with her, the church kept singing the same hymn, so that the children would not be scared. A few minutes later, the front door opened in the church. tThe elders and the pastor came in with such a bright lights upon their faces, and they all had been crying....behind them was the woman that had MS who had never walked, by the way, she was in her 40"s. She walked back in the church holding her fathers hand, and they both had such bright lights upon their faces along with tears of joy. She became a missionary who travels all over the world with words of encouragement to others. You see, that day, she was totally healed, backed up by her doctors...You see, as a young girl, witnessing that, among many other things, I know God performs miracles in all denominations of Christianity. He also performs miracles on people who do not believe, because someone had been praying for them. there was no presence of an alien, just the Holy Spirit...... I know God, exists, I have seen it countless times, and could never deny it. I always thought you were Christian, by reading some of your posts, but just didn't believe in all of God's word. I have to ask, are into scientology then?
"lady crawls outside - out of sight of everyone - and then returns walking".
WOW! Amazing story.
- why didn't she just stay inside the church and "get healed"? Sounds like she took her scam outside and only to return with others, to continue with a show for the followers - afterall it was a packed place, huh?
- Please provide the doctor's report that shows her MS was gone. I know, you don't know the woman, huh? Don't know where she lives, huh? In other words, you've only expressed a perception of the moment, believing it to be true, without any proof of such facts.
This is Christianity in a nutshell. All hope and faith, and very little facts to keep you within the system.
"I know God, exists, I have seen it countless times, and could never deny it."
- seen it, but never any proof that it occurs?
- how 'bout adding some links and support to your "countless times"? But since they are countless -(can't be counted?)- I would have to disagree with you, until you provide those details.

<continued>

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#612341 Dec 9, 2013
<continued to Knowledge>

"I always thought you were Christian, by reading some of your posts, but just didn't believe in all of God's word. I have to ask, are into scientology then?"
- First off, thanks for reading my posts, I hope you found them to be enriching at times.
- No I am not a Scientologist, nor "Christian"
+ there are no true "Christians". If there are, I've never met one. They all lie about Jesus, don't believe in all of what Jesus taught, and continue to believe what men told them to believe.
But maybe I've spoken too soon. You seem to be religious and understand the religion, so manybe you can answer these questions:
a. Where does "God" specifically state which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not?
b. Why is "Paul" considered more enlightened than Jesus, considering there are more of what "Paul" wrote, than there is of what Jesus said?
c. Why does Christianity only use less than 6 of the original 13 Apostles?
There are others, but they go much deeper into your religion. These are good starting points if you honest with your belief.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#612342 Dec 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we were not getting so much. I like watching it snow, but with ice under it, and now on top of it. I do not want to take a fall, like I did last winter. You would make lots of money right now, if you owned a snow plow!
I actually hope I get snowed in all of this winter. It might sound crazy but I have a whole lot of things I need to do around the house and grounds. It will keep me home so I can get them done.
BenAdam

Wyncote, PA

#612343 Dec 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's roughly $800 a month in child support.
That means you never saw you kid.
I have a coworker that pays $750 a month, because he only sees his daughter once a month.
Losers.
Now you are an expert on domestic law in PA ?
ROFLMAO
Let us know when you decide to get honest.
BenAdam

Wyncote, PA

#612344 Dec 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that God works through everything.
It's just strange to see you agree with that.
When did that start?
Always has. You are just to busy bashing and lying about me to notice.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#612345 Dec 9, 2013
Honestly...this has gotten old...

RR beats his wife...
"G" abandons his child...
RA worships satan...
Everyone is a liar...

Am I the only one that is tired of scrolling past all of this?

I think that all of you involved in this fiasco has more to contribute to good conversations than all this crap.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#612346 Dec 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
By the grace of God I was given another day to marvel at the creation I am a part of.
By the Grace of God, too, I am now likely to have an additional 20 years to do so.
What, are you now born again or is this a gray box troll from Abington, Pa.?
Ben Adam

Wyncote, PA

#612348 Dec 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
RR beats his wife...
RA worships satan...
Everyone is a liar...
I think that all of you involved in this fiasco has more to contribute to good conversations than all this crap.
Other than Skom, Knowledge and Positronium; there hasn't been anyone here much to discuss with.
Care to start a meaningful conversation about God or Jesus ? I'm ready.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#612350 Dec 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's roughly $800 a month in child support.
That means you never saw you kid.
I have a coworker that pays $750 a month, because he only sees his daughter once a month.
Losers.
I have to say, that is not what that means. When a man or woman has to pay a big amount, it is because they make good money. That does not make them a loser. The law states one child is 20% of their pay two is 29%. Some people only get to see their child once a month it because the other exspouse likes to play games. Every situation is different than the other. If a father or mother lives across the country or maybe in another country, that doesn't make them a bad person because they can not see them that often. That is a very big statement to say, considering such a broad number of different situations.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#612351 Dec 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
RR beats his wife...
RA worships satan...
Everyone is a liar...
So Annie, have you gotten your Christmas shopping all done, and decorations on the tree yet? I don't start my baking until the week of Christmas. LOL My grandchildren would eat all the goodies, and I have a hard time telling them no....LOL

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#612352 Dec 9, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text> Putting a child up for adoption means you don't have to pay $180K in child support like I did.
LOL!!!

And pigs fly too!!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#612353 Dec 9, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Skom, Knowledge and Positronium; there hasn't been anyone here much to discuss with.
Care to start a meaningful conversation about God or Jesus ? I'm ready.
My thoughts on all of it...

If we all just lived up to what we say we believe in...we would all be much kinder people...well...maybe not DS Troll.

Our beliefs are much higher than our actions...at least I admit that mine our. My beliefs are good...my actions just sometimes not.

Why is it so hard for us to actually live our beliefs???

Are our beliefs just how we would like to live our lives...or are they just words to make us feel better about ourselves?

Do our beliefs even matter...if we can't live up to them?

I think we spend too much time ridiculing others for their beliefs instead of taking a look at the beliefs that matter...our own.

So...

I believe that I should be fit...

So...

Off to the rowing machine!

Kind of like beliefs...why have them...if you don't use them?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#612354 Dec 9, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be afraid of Satan. Very afraid. Repent before it's too late!
how long will you be satan's lil buttboy; how long will you be used and abused before you understand that he and this world don't love you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612355 Dec 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Always has. You are just to busy bashing and lying about me to notice.
You, sir, have no business talking about other posters bashing.

You're the king of bashing.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#612356 Dec 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! IMO, of all time.
Its important we believe.
Really it is. LOL
Those that don't.
I just don't know about them.
Except here in virtual land.
But no longer on magnetic ink.
But on quantum ink.
lol - yup - believing on God's Christ is the only true Godly/moral thing that we can do of our own volition/free will and unbelievers are failing miserably:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612357 Dec 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
RR beats his wife...
RA worships satan...
Everyone is a liar...
Good call.

What are your interests?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#612358 Dec 9, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I'm sure you can. It doesn't mean it is an accurate definition.
<quoted text>
"waaasssuuuppp" has a strange dictionary he uses. It seems that his is the only one that reflects this correlations.
*shrugs*
Just because he believes in it, it doesn't make it any truer. He just refuses to believe this, thus continues in his own fantasy.
Honesty is not a strong suit with "suup".
don't expect me to ever to apologize to you again for making unfair accusations that can't be proven here.....
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#612359 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"lady crawls outside - out of sight of everyone - and then returns walking".
WOW! Amazing story.
- why didn't she just stay inside the church and "get healed"? Sounds like she took her scam outside and only to return with others, to continue with a show for the followers - afterall it was a packed place, huh?
- Please provide the doctor's report that shows her MS was gone. I know, you don't know the woman, huh? Don't know where she lives, huh? In other words, you've only expressed a perception of the moment, believing it to be true, without any proof of such facts.
This is Christianity in a nutshell. All hope and faith, and very little facts to keep you within the system.
"I know God, exists, I have seen it countless times, and could never deny it."
- seen it, but never any proof that it occurs?
- how 'bout adding some links and support to your "countless times"? But since they are countless -(can't be counted?)- I would have to disagree with you, until you provide those details.
<continued>
The incident happened about 40 years ago. I doubt it was made up, the woman was a Catholic, and was not happy about her father converting to a Baptist. They were actually from the small town and everyone knew them for a very long time. She did not stay in the church because she was afraid, that is why she tried to leave. As she put it, she didn't know what was happening to her at the time. As you know Christianity is about faith. It is your right to believe or not to believe. Yet, you have actually SEEN an ET? I have read many stories of people who saw things in the sky. I actually lived in Carlsbad NM twenty years ago, 90 miles from Roswell, where many sightings of strange lights in the sky....I spoke to many of their citizens in a coffee shop, who have actually saw things......but they never actually saw an alien being just lights, who most likely came from the military bases that were notorious in doing testing exercises in the dark, with their new equipment. They all seemed skeptic whether it might be God, aliens , or the military. Who knows? There is said much evidence on both sides, it is what one chooses to believe right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i m in hot sex 9 min stemaxgizmo 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Hidingfromyou 818,435
sex (May '13) 23 min stemaxgizmo 117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min karl44 579,442
Can anyone recommend me the best and affordable... 1 hr zeeanderson 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,203
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,699
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,053
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 270,214
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
More from around the web