Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb butt
30 years behind bars- filthy prisons of Africa,makes humans idiots ,and without of any brain just losers,
behind him was people who rule till today s.Africa,
and so call"peace"which never and nobody achieve on this globe.
being on terrorists listes,doesn 'make him peace fighter,according to babling of pals Like you in this country.
THANKS ONLY BUSH,THAT HE REMOVE HIM FROM THIS LIST,
ONLY BUSH COULD DO THIS?
being in prison 6 month with idiots like you,sick prison quards,and tief of inmates food.
makes person complete insane,sick,retard, and psychopath
how interesting is life of person being 30 years in the worst prisons of Africa(whole globe)
you a really a lot of s....
Why are you always here, you large clump of elephant dung?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind of stupidity is unique indeed.
Hush, tard.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind of stupidity is unique indeed.
"You're dumb."

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you always here, you large clump of elephant dung?
Oh look! It's the antichrist!

*knees UNREALITY in the nads and laughs*

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>your if? is like breathless old fish without of water

if mushrooms would grow up inside of your kitchen oven,
what whould be then???

of course worlwide chriatianity today hate true Jesus, true God,and His Word Bible,

look at Bible who is jesus god of this worldwide abomination and desolation standing on holy place,according to Daniel Book,2Cor 11;13-15.2 thess 2;2-12

those fakes hate everything and everyone who is true Believer,or Bible.

comprende refuge from Cuba?,cought by florida border guards to old nest like dead fish?and now you behave like dead fish without of water?

so?take easy and deal with this sad and poor reality?
Meds, warm glass of stfu and nice nap boo boo hoo moo?

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

I watched Thor 2 yesterday and without giving much away, I want to share a scene in it.

So the brilliant Doctor Erik Selvig has lost the plot and is placed in a facility for old crazy people roight. Anyway, there's a scene there where he has scribbled all over a blackboard and is giving a lecture using some shoes, he also thinks better without pants on.

It reminded me of a lot of the people on this thread, y'all should be grateful when cool people come to visit.

Just sayin'.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>keep this baby,keep this advice,
it can makes you to have common sense,not to dream to have dates with 95 years old shrink who got children so much like aphabet far A to Z
count now how many kids,grandkids,great grandkids dr Shrink have,and for how many you would have to buy only for one eis cream,

please?retards never defame their dr Shrink health and help given to them-One of them is you Youina PEE PEE,refuge from Cambodia
I ain't your baby.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>only dr Shrink read your crap,
to enter more deep inside of your poor retarded brain-damaged by old horse shoes during birthday?
where you born,farmers field,or before old horse shed house?
you poor Pepina
You're not doing a very good job, your guesses are getting further away. Cold potato.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
I watched Thor 2 yesterday and without giving much away, I want to share a scene in it.
So the brilliant Doctor Erik Selvig has lost the plot and is placed in a facility for old crazy people roight. Anyway, there's a scene there where he has scribbled all over a blackboard and is giving a lecture using some shoes, he also thinks better without pants on.
It reminded me of a lot of the people on this thread, y'all should be grateful when cool people come to visit.
Just sayin'.
I watched it Thursday. It was pretty good. I didn't get quite the same take on it! But still was entertaining. Was surprised about a few things as they didn't follow the typical feel-good script and thought the ending was pretty cool. Especially the last scene!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one ? Offerings were made at the Temple everyday of the year.
You're saying the Jews they don't know their own religion... again ?
I would venture to say that Jews know their religion very very well. Even their least educated do.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
If the jesus character existed and was really a zombie and really came back, he'd be labelled satan by christians.
If I were a christian, I would label him my brother but I am a believer and I label him my brother.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>my dear
I give you something to think about cyber ethics,
because your education didn't give you any ethics,or be carefull what you speak to others?
YOU KNOW CHRISTIANITY LIKE YOU KNOW PERSONALY DR SHRINK?
in those two words I conclude\You are same dumb poster troll having courage to Slander spreading Lies about someone whom you never meet or know personaly?

be carefull,because all libel,slander,lies, and insults doesn't go without of punishment?

trust me?
old spoken words
WHAT HUMAN SOW AT END WILL REAP FRUITS OF THIS ROTTEN DEAD SEED IN THEIR LIFES(you are not excluded)

try always say
ONE SMART WORD THEN 1000 STUPID WORTHLESS WORDS DEFEATING WHO ARE YOU AT ALL?

if you were 'fraud analyst" you suppose to know how to behave as truly analyst not Liar
I'm not your dear either, coo coo catchoo moomoo?

Be good old fart and take your nap?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where heart is there is whole life.
to this time your runs for earthly posessions,pleasures, satisfactions and importance,
never sho any signs that you are saved by Grace,
save children of God,focus only on Gods Beauty, agape love, and His Word 100%
they have nothing to do with collecting money for their lost lifes to work for those money, don't watch or make discussions about such violent movies,doesn't smoke, doesn't drink any alcohol doesn't search to entertain yourselves with focus on this wicked sinfull world,Doesn't have worldy friends"bad association spoil godly habits"
and are not under subject of accepting any outside teachings
1 John 2;27
But the annoiting which we received of Him abideth in us.
and ye need not that any man teacheth you;
but as the same annointing teacheth you all things,and is truth,and is not Lies,and even as it hath thought you,ye shall be abide in Him
also good for you is Eph 5;11-12
and have no fellowship with the unfruithfull works of darkness but rather reprove or rebuke harshly them,
12/for it is shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
quoting Bible is not like understanding Moral Codex only applicable 24 hours a day for true elected by Gods grace chosen Children-PART OF GODS ROYAL FAMILY
skom my poor friend
all your actions shows clear ,plain and simple conclusion
YOU HAVE TO BESEECH GOD FOR MERCY AND HIS GRACE,TO ENTER RANKS OF GREAT CROWD BLESSED BY GODS ETERNAL GRACE,not OSAS deceiving poor souls like your
So much gibberish, so little time! Try to shorten it up Stinky. I didn't read any of it but just scrolling to the end of it was more time than it was worth!

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I watched it Thursday. It was pretty good. I didn't get quite the same take on it! But still was entertaining. Was surprised about a few things as they didn't follow the typical feel-good script and thought the ending was pretty cool. Especially the last scene!
Yeah. Definitely, I was devastated when I thought.. you know.

But the loony room totally reminded me of this thread, instantly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where you put this label?
on empty dirty bottle after whiskey drank by alcoholics?
he he heeeeeee
many time you got not any glue to label someone to your a....
my son
instead waist here time,take courses of foreign english,and learn cyber moral ethics,
verstanden??
On my heart.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're dumb."
That's putting it very mildly.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>That's putting it very mildly.
Where is the T town clown?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Morning......

“Others may know pleasure,
but pleasure is not happiness.
It has no more importance than
a shadow following a man.”

~ Muhammad Ali

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know you are able...able to move mountains, to speak creation into existence, to heal the sick, save the lost, to meet every need I have. I commit myself to you. I pray for all the people around the world, plagued by turmoil, wars, illness, lack of basic needs, insecurity and fear, and addictions that enslave. Lord, You alone know best how to meet these needs and solve these dilemmas. I pray that You would intervene, that people would be drawn to You, and that You would give them rest and healing, safety and security, a sound mind and a hopeful future. I pray that you would help me to see who you want me to minister to today and offer a hand of fellowship, a ray of light, or whatever You want to offer through me. Thank you, Lord, for meeting my needs. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Encouraging Words....

God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:17

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••