Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#612269 Dec 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you.
You said I hump Buck's leg.
Clearly an outright lie.
Maybe it was in that bathhouse y'all so fond of.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#612270 Dec 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipolo?ka ka?
You got less then nothing,
take toilet paper and wipe your a.. and give mama dirty diapers full of s...to wash them
before open your Schnauze
at first take foreign english to learn basic of Harward gibberish american slang?
pufffff
You SQUAWK.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#612271 Dec 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Radiator Shop:
Best place in town to take a leak! LOL
I sometimes have watched Ellen, and my favorite thing on the show is the most stupid signs that people send in. I really think the best medicine for people are to make them laugh...
No arguments.
:D

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#612274 Dec 8, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumkopft would suit you better Shrinkie dink.
Ja, ja, ja.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#612275 Dec 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Watching "Breaking the Faith".
FLDS still worships Warren Jeffs as the mouth of God.
According to Jeffs, Mormons are Satanic, Child Marriage/Rape is OK by God, Men must take as many wives as possible, women have no say in anything, Salt Lake City will be devoured in a cataclysmic flood by God and thr Native Americans will rise up and kill everyone who isn't wearing FLDS "magic underpants".
Women are to to "Keep Sweet"... even when being raped.
Wow! The crap people will accept because some self proclaimed "Voice of God" says the will go to Hell id they don't do what he says.
Well at least they weren't marching into the South American jungles killing godless heathens to spread the "good news" of the day of the lord. That cult was the sex freak splinter faction by the tyrant Warren Jeffs, one that doesn't really have anything to do with the rest of Mormons today.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#612276 Dec 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Watching "Breaking the Faith".
FLDS still worships Warren Jeffs as the mouth of God.
According to Jeffs, Mormons are Satanic, Child Marriage/Rape is OK by God, Men must take as many wives as possible, women have no say in anything, Salt Lake City will be devoured in a cataclysmic flood by God and thr Native Americans will rise up and kill everyone who isn't wearing FLDS "magic underpants".
Women are to to "Keep Sweet"... even when being raped.
Wow! The crap people will accept because some self proclaimed "Voice of God" says the will go to Hell id they don't do what he says.
What a sicko! I hope they put him in Bubba's cell, that's the sort of "wife" he deserves.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#612277 Dec 8, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
past Jehova Witnesses despise churchoidal doctrines,cross, christmas,eastern bunnies birthdays and political oaths,militaries,blood transfusinos and christmas f..songs
you worship them,you are sister of Camping,and you american crip wear snikers of Jim Jones,
try drink kool aid,and enter 5th level of hell from your visons of half head idiot.
Prinze Helmut Von Pipke uncle of dr Shrink despise low IQ below middle class simple uneducated security guards having 5 class of elementary school,stealing food from inmates kitchen.shaking keys before inmates cells,
and farting from your fat ugly old a....
so?
wipe your ugly full of dead wrinkles fat face,
take shower to wash whole month dirt from you,change papa and own diapers and go sleep-maybe visions night dreams takes you on Sahara dessert and you starve like pelican with head in hot dry sand?
he he
bghwa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
between Sahara enjoyment wait for my raptured At 5/21/2011 my wife madam Pipke ,
to throw at you bucket of urines from moon(it is rain for you,you poor ugly mama Bo Bo alte Cipa)
PICTURE THIS:
So, you get in a car wreck and you, your and precious sainted mother loses 3 pints of blood a piece, except your dear wifey poo she gets only bruises. Maybe she say, oh, they don't need any stinking blood . They don't want to live,they don't want that bad blood running in their veins! They will throw urine on the paramedics and hospital employees if you help them. So she says I am gonna start celebrating Christmas early this year.......no mean angry man to tell me what to do, and no mother in law to tell me to listen to mean, angry, bias husband. Bank account is ALL MINE! Now, I get to be pretty, cause I can take the veil off of my face......life has just begun!!!!!!!!!! I can go out of the closet EVERYDAY without getting beaten up! No more farting from fat ugly old man wearing underwear all month who sits on stinky chair from being on internet 24/7. LOL No more sweating stink old man smells from old man with stinky feet. I AM FREE she finally says! Ye Ha it's all good! LOL;)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#612278 Dec 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought.
Thanks.
You did remember me!;)
king

Cherkasy, Ukraine

#612279 Dec 9, 2013
rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#612280 Dec 9, 2013

Good Monday Morning

“Success is most often achieved by those
who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”

~ Coco Chanel

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612281 Dec 9, 2013

Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for having a purpose for my life and for telling me what your expectations are through the Bible. I know you must be disappointed with me many times, when I fail to meet your expectations of me. I can identify with that from a human standpoint. When I expect a family member to be responsible and to do something that they do not do, or when they make wrong choices in life, I am very disappointed. Sometimes I feel frustrated or angry and other times heartbroken. Help me to be kind-hearted and long-suffering with them, like you are with me. Guide me to handle those disappointments with integrity; to remain quiet when I should and to speak up when I should. Please give me the thoughts, words, and actions you want me to have. And God, please forgive me for disappointing you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612282 Dec 9, 2013

Encouraging Words....

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires.

Psalm 37:4

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612283 Dec 9, 2013

The Christmas Song...Alan Jackson

http://youtu.be/CieHiRbAhf0

Get a cup of coffee and enjoy....:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#612284 Dec 9, 2013
^

Have a Great day!

Later
king

Cherkasy, Ukraine

#612285 Dec 9, 2013
rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#612287 Dec 9, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
My just reward will come soon enough......once the many religious people in this world will realize that being honest with theirselves is not only a hard task to do, but a requirement needed in order to understand religion.
They would ratehr continue to live a lie than to find the truth.
"...than to find the truth"

unless you can define "truth" in one word or less, shuddapayurface cuz i can!
Me Myself and I

Wyncote, PA

#612288 Dec 9, 2013
"The Origin of Christmas Tree

Just as early Christians recruited Roman pagans by associating Christmas with the Saturnalia, so too worshippers of the Asheira cult and its offshoots were recruited by the Church sanctioning “Christmas Trees”. Pagans had long worshipped trees in the forest, or brought them into their homes and decorated them, and this observance was adopted and painted with a Christian veneer by the Church.

The Origin of Mistletoe

Norse mythology recounts how the god Balder was killed using a mistletoe arrow by his rival god Hoder while fighting for the female Nanna. Druid rituals use mistletoe to poison their human sacrificial victim.[8] The Christian custom of “kissing under the mistletoe” is a later synthesis of the sexual license of Saturnalia with the Druidic sacrificial cult.

The Origin of Christmas Presents

In pre-Christian Rome, the emperors compelled their most despised citizens to bring offerings and gifts during the Saturnalia (in December) and Kalends (in January). Later, this ritual expanded to include gift-giving among the general populace. The Catholic Church gave this custom a Christian flavor by re-rooting it in the supposed gift-giving of Saint Nicholas."

Clement Miles, Christmas Customs and Traditions: Their History and Significance

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#612289 Dec 9, 2013
El is el wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdee.
There is no need for me to hate you unless you hate animals.
As for being beautiful in christ, well, the problem is, is that the christ has not yet come.
YOUR problem is that you haven't received the Christ that HAS come. the next time He comes it's not gonna be as Christ but as Conqueror of those who haven't received Him

the gaytheistic "christ" that you're waiting for is my antichrist;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#612290 Dec 9, 2013
El is el wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have not read your own bible concerning David.
He was after god's own heart but also after Jonathan's body.
Your notion of setting me free is laughable.
On the contrary, it is the religions that you must be set free from.
And yes, they can certainly be evil.
"to the perverse all things are perverse" i.e., just cuz you may have a thang for peeps with your same sexual components don't mean that david did for jonathan. are you insinuating that a man can't love another man like a brother???

and, yes, religion can be evil; you and your religion are an excellent example;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#612291 Dec 9, 2013
El is el wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that this Jesus fella actually said this?
it's very simple: similar to how you're choosing NOT to believe, i'm choosing TO believe and then it becomes a reality:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 595,989
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aerobatty 854,127
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min HipGnosis 798
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 26 min I Am No One_ 444,191
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 46 min WasteWater 5,831
What Is RacismAnd Bigotry? 49 min Burke Devlin 1
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Oliver Shawls 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 100,732
More from around the web