“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#611740 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
I really don't care who knows who I am. In fact, I am very proud of who I am.
Yes, were very aware of how highly you think of yourself..........
BenAdam

Wyncote, PA

#611742 Dec 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, were very aware of how highly you think of yourself..........
I know how jealous that makes you and a couple others.

You should be ashamed that a dyslexic with Asperger's did more with his life than you did.

Yes, I'll rub lying, whining loser's noses in it all day long.
Don't like it then do something with your life.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611744 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
It is impossible to be anonymous when you hold a public position... esp. when you make the front page of the County News Paper:
http://www.thereporteronline.com/general-news...
All I could see was Bianca. Tell me this isn't High School. I need to plan a trip to Germany.

JK. Mia's gonna kill me.

Cool stuff, Ben.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611745 Dec 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
"what new agers say about the teachings of Jesus vs what He actually says mixes about as well as oil and water."
- New Agers? I don't think so.
- What "He actually said" is under speculation. For the gospels are all second hand sources and unconfirmed if Jesus actually said what is written. It is like all documents that have a "Jesus" phrase in it - all are unconfirmed reports of his teachings.
But that really doesn't matter if one were to follow Jesus. They would accept all of what he taught and not just the ones that certain men chose for others to believe.
This is the direct semantic that all of Christianity refuses to acknowledge.
How is it that you only can believe in a portion of someone and throw out any otehr teaching that tehy may have initiated?
one MAJOR proplem that i have with the idea that the Bible has been very vulnerable to corruption and that other sources are more trustworthy, is simply the LACK OF FAITH in God Who is more than capable and faithful to preserve His Word to every generation.

NO ONE will ever be able to persuade me otherwise, and quite frankly it's definitely a sinister plan to try and do so!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611746 Dec 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect
Believers still need a savior because no man can save himself
Christ promises the gift of salvation to those who remain obedient and faithful. Those things by themselves still could not save us. But He will have mercy on those remain in Him
I absolutely believe in following the totality of the scriptures. But by definition that requires we include ALL he scripture.
It is a simple question, one that does not require all the scripture you chose not to discuss with me. It is simply, do you believe Christ will bestow his mercy upon those who do not remain faithful and obedient?
Consider it a rhetorical question as I believe we have reached an impasse. Without examining scripture, there is no way to continue further. But some say obedience and faith is guaranteed once someone believes and people who left the faith must not have ever believed. Christin His infinite wisdom knew to address this.
Luke 8:13
They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
Matthew 24:11-13
and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
But we each must walk our own path. To each their own.
you're not giving me any benefit of doubt here, pal, but you've just become a bible quoting parrot - a sounding brass and clanging cymbal, if you will.

are you by chance a jehovah witness, seventh day adventist or anything else weird that i should know about?

i must be slipping but usually i discern those things after just 1 or 2 posts:-)

#611747 Dec 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how jealous that makes you and a couple others.
You should be ashamed that a dyslexic with Asperger's did more with his life than you did.
Yes, I'll rub lying, whining loser's noses in it all day long.
Don't like it then do something with your life.
Actually Ben, I've been pretty succesful for a HS dropout with severe social anxiety.........

I'm just not as insecure as you that I have to remind everyone of my accomplishments daily and run others down at a constant in order for me to feel good about myself or my accomplishments.

Yes, your very proud of yourself, and I am at comfort with myself..........

#611748 Dec 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
All I could see was Bianca. Tell me this isn't High School. I need to plan a trip to Germany.
JK. Mia's gonna kill me.
Cool stuff, Ben.
Those wandering eyes are nothing but trouble River, let me tell ya.........

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#611749 Dec 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
JK. Mia's gonna kill me.
Cool stuff, Ben.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611750 Dec 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect
Believers still need a savior because no man can save himself
Christ promises the gift of salvation to those who remain obedient and faithful. Those things by themselves still could not save us. But He will have mercy on those remain in Him
I absolutely believe in following the totality of the scriptures. But by definition that requires we include ALL he scripture.
It is a simple question, one that does not require all the scripture you chose not to discuss with me. It is simply, do you believe Christ will bestow his mercy upon those who do not remain faithful and obedient?
Consider it a rhetorical question as I believe we have reached an impasse. Without examining scripture, there is no way to continue further. But some say obedience and faith is guaranteed once someone believes and people who left the faith must not have ever believed. Christin His infinite wisdom knew to address this.
Luke 8:13
They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
Matthew 24:11-13
and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
But we each must walk our own path. To each their own.
after posting, i thought i might take a stab and try to work with you a lil bit, but in the future if you want me to answer questions or comment on a passage, could you please keep it to 1 or at most 2? i honestly don't have the time nor patience to cover EVERY subject there is in 1 post:)

you said "It is a simple question, one that does not require all the scripture you chose not to discuss with me. It is simply, do you believe Christ will bestow his mercy upon those who do not remain faithful and obedient?"

i have a question in return to you - taking into consideration the whole of scripture, basically summed-up by Jesus when He said "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me"; what do YOU think it means to "remain faithful and obedient" to Jesus?

i.e., what faithfulness and obedience was required by the Jews to be bypassed by the angel of death when they were in egypt other than putting the passover blood on their doorposts?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611751 Dec 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to end this but didn't see these posts. You are taking that verse out of context brother. I don't know if that is why you did not site it. But please look at the verse right before it:
John 6
28 Then they asked him,“What must we do to do the works God requires?”
29 Jesus answered,“The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
What must WE DO to do the works God requires? We are to believe in him. This addresses the need for faith. John goes on to address the need for obedience..
John 15
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
You have stated you are already perfect in Christ. But to be IN CHRIST one must be faithful and obeident
dude - don't call me your brother if you're not gonna give me any benefit of doubt and continuously tell me i'm wrong, okay?

this same john and Jesus that you quoted goes on to tell us repeadedly what the 'new' commandments are that we're to keep; to love one and other "AS I HAVE LOVED YOU", i.e., from the same Spirit and the same gift of love and forgiveness that we get from God. "we love Him BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US" 1 john

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#611752 Dec 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again proving all you are is an ahole playing word games.
Enjoy being an ignorant clown.
RR is dishonest.

Pure and simple.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611753 Dec 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Even at my worst, I knew my father loved me. I did not try to overcome my iniquities to make him love me but rather to honor that love.
and we should care about your family dynamics...why?

is this an inuendo that you DO believe in a Heavenly Father/Deity or just more TMI from you again?
Ben Adam

Wyncote, PA

#611754 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm just not as insecure as you that I have to remind everyone of my accomplishments ...
Wrong, I am tired of being called a liar by scumbags like you.
You are simply a coward as well as a liar.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#611755 Dec 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V2XY4y3p8XgXX
According to some here, my bath of fire comes after Mia kills me.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#611756 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Those wandering eyes are nothing but trouble River, let me tell ya.........
I learned my lesson, Rider. Never again.
Ben Adam

Wyncote, PA

#611757 Dec 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is dishonest.
Pure and simple.
If only he was the only one. <frown>

Why is it that so many "Christians" here lately are liars and morons ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611758 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
It is impossible to be anonymous when you hold a public position... esp. when you make the front page of the County News Paper:
http://www.thereporteronline.com/general-news...
So that's the guy that you are stealing his identity for Topix?

You're a sick puppy,'Duane'.

#611759 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I am tired of being called a liar by scumbags like you.
You are simply a coward as well as a liar.
Its simple dipshit.......If you dont want to be called a liar quit constantly calling others liars, not because they are lying, but only because they disagree with you.

IOW quit acting like a GD child and grow the eff up.

#611760 Dec 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned my lesson, Rider. Never again.
Good lesson learned........

#611761 Dec 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's the guy that you are stealing his identity for Topix?
You're a sick puppy,'Duane'.
Better take it easy on the little boy. He cant take his own medicine it seems. Looking like a meltdown is coming..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 738,839
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min Rosa_Winkel 95,453
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min Rosa_Winkel 227,423
Incorporating New Features in Tablet India 57 min akashtablet 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 259,236
Word association game (Aug '08) 1 hr andet1987 53,304
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,866
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 542,146
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 173,650
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••