Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611890 Dec 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly right, because they treat U like an adult.
Yep and peer groups have a more mature outlook as well. At Meadowbank anyway.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611891 Dec 6, 2013
Just a nice memory.

http://youtu.be/8Rt5tnpqFpM

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#611892 Dec 6, 2013

Morning.....Who wants a cup of hot coffee or tea?

Four-Leaf Clovers

I know a place where the sun is like gold,
And the cherry blooms burst with snow,
And down underneath is the loveliest nook,
Where the four-leaf clovers grow....

One leaf is for hope, and one is for faith,
And one is for love, you know,
And God put another in for luck
If you search, you will find where they grow.

But you must have hope, and you must have faith,
You must love and be strong, and so,
If you work, if you wait, you will find the place
Where the four-leaf clovers grow.

~ Ella Higginson

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611893 Dec 6, 2013

Today's Prayer
God, Do You sense an independent spirit within me--one that hinders me from joining others in the mission You have called me to? While I do enjoy independence, it's nice sometimes to depend on someone else, to not have the whole weight of the world on my own shoulders. Help me to work with and live in harmony with my brothers and sisters in Christ. I want to help keep unity among believers as we go forward for the cause of Christ. If that means You need to work on that independent spirit within me, so be it. Help me, please. I love you, God. In Jesus name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611894 Dec 6, 2013

Encouraging Words...

Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.

Hebrews 10:36

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611895 Dec 6, 2013

Rest in Peace....Nelson

You were the CHANGE

king

United States

#611898 Dec 6, 2013
rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611900 Dec 6, 2013
To Luci....

Edited from Luci's post....
My real friends I have retained and they accepted me then as they accept me now. I'm just a person to them. I respect that.
So, to wrap this up, I don't live by your imaginary christian and or religinut rules that most of you don't follow anyway, am responsible for what I say and will treat you exactly how you treat me but most likely will also use your often appalling behavior to expose your hypocrisy with mockery thrown in, especially if you are one of many stalker trolls or a backstabber, who betrayed me for no reason (I know of, being rejected for trying to cyber date me in a sock doesn't count) other than me leaving your imaginary 'faith', people who, in my opinion, deserve more derision than jehova's witnesses, them you can chase off your property at least.

I respect you on your walk....And left you alone with your anger of Christianty....I like you Luci...always have. You never reached out to me to explain why you de-friended all of us Judy...Deb...Grace...There were times I was very worried about you.....Is that a reason to not talk to us....I have never preached to you about my religion...Only when you were searching for answers and asked questions....You know about my family and I know about yours....I don't see you as an Atheist or Devil Worshipper...I see you as angry and still searching....If you are happy... then that is fine with me....I would never put you down...I have given you cyber hugs before (since you called me your cyber Mom)...So...
HUGS to Luci....>>>>L_U_C_ I<<<<

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611901 Dec 6, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I can certainly agree with you on many of these points. I take breaks from here too, living on topix is no way to live but now that the circus show has started I'll deal, at my leisure. Sorry I snapped at you.
:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611902 Dec 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for the trouble that I have caused you. Your are a good man. Thank you for bringing that out, but I am sorry she is angry at you on my benefit. Iknow you left God, but He has not left you, clearly.....MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS......
Lar (his name is Larry)...is a nice guy (In My Opinion)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611903 Dec 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
To Luci....

Edited from Luci's post....
My real friends I have retained and they accepted me then as they accept me now. I'm just a person to them. I respect that.
So, to wrap this up, I don't live by your imaginary christian and or religinut rules that most of you don't follow anyway, am responsible for what I say and will treat you exactly how you treat me but most likely will also use your often appalling behavior to expose your hypocrisy with mockery thrown in, especially if you are one of many stalker trolls or a backstabber, who betrayed me for no reason (I know of, being rejected for trying to cyber date me in a sock doesn't count) other than me leaving your imaginary 'faith', people who, in my opinion, deserve more derision than jehova's witnesses, them you can chase off your property at least.

I respect you on your walk....And left you alone with your anger of Christianty....I like you Luci...always have. You never reached out to me to explain why you de-friended all of us Judy...Deb...Grace...There were times I was very worried about you.....Is that a reason to not talk to us....I have never preached to you about my religion...Only when you were searching for answers and asked questions....You know about my family and I know about yours....I don't see you as an Atheist or Devil Worshipper...I see you as angry and still searching....If you are happy... then that is fine with me....I would never put you down...I have given you cyber hugs before (since you called me your cyber Mom)...So...
HUGS to Luci....>>>>L_U_C_ I<<<<
When did any of you try to talk to me?

I figured you didn't because I left the facebook family group, Judy didn't talk to me much at all, then here, not at all, same as Deb other than to recently lecture me for responding to her bigoted posts about child abuse "making people gay" and Grace had some harsh words for me here a few months ago, which I responded to in kind then left alone, why talk to me now Epi?

Sorry if you don't like my observations, I have nothing against you personally but that's what I saw.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611904 Dec 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>Lar (his name is Larry)...is a nice guy (In My Opinion)
I used to think so too.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#611905 Dec 6, 2013

Christmas song for today

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...Nat King Cole

http://youtu.be/dhzxQCTCI3E

Have a great Friday.....

king

Jakarta, Indonesia

#611906 Dec 6, 2013
rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#611907 Dec 6, 2013
A lovely holiday song;

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611908 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
dude
Bible True Jehova
poster is not christian or any christianity member,
christians doesn't worship G-D YEHOVA YHVH
christians claim to be Jesus as OT YHVH
which is not truth
according to John 10; 30-34.Psalm 82;6
ESSPECIALY V36
Sorry
this way you are not my brother,nor any believer in Bible simple truth
please?don't call me dude or your brother.
also Luk 1;35.....clearly say who was born Son of God(El Gibbor) first beggoten Son before everlasting past, not G-D YHVH(EL SHADDAI-ANCIENT OF THE DAYS)
Ok dude.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611909 Dec 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, so you think blokes can make sandwiches too? I give U top marks.
Lol

Ironically, I got no sammich.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611910 Dec 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

I try and destroy someone's faith in "God"?
How is that?
For posting factual statements that you refuse to accept?
- and this is my fault?
LOL
You are a piece of work.
Why do you think "God" is allowing me to do this tactic, as much as you think "He" hates it?
Why doesn't "God" do something about it. You know, like break my fingers?
Oh wait - if "God" can't help children from freezing to death on the way back to their home on Christmas, what makes you so sure "He" is going to do something "awful" to me?
You really are living a delusion.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/wire/father-ac ...
You really don't know what you are talking about.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves you silly
"He" does? How do you know this? Oh yeah - other men telling you this. Gotcha.

Why do you believe men?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
- He proved it by offering His only Son for you!

Uhm - a supposed omnipotent being needed a human sacrafice for its love. WOW!! You really don't believe Jesus, huh?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure ain't helping matters none tho;)
Yes, I am. I alerting all those would be followers to stop, think, research and then make a decision on all the available information. Just like they do with every other aspect of their life.

Just because you believe that no one needs to do that, you are completely wrong.

Albuquerque, NM

#611911 Dec 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure i am following your point/ First what convinces you they do not have Mayan culture aspects? Second what would that prove? I am sure not everything is culturally identical. Or are you simply using this to illustrate some things we used to think were a certain way might have been different?
Yes tot he latter - "....might have been different."
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't discount we often find things that provide answers we did not have before.
Very true. That is why I used the Mayan find as an example.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see the significance to this. We have answers.
We do? Maybe for some of the Mayan experiences - not as many as one would think, as only four actual scripted codexes are surviving - so new artifacts give more information. Even if they do not look like the other Mayan artifacts already known and found.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>We know from independent historians Jesus lived, was a Christian, was considered the Son of God from his followers, and was crucified. We know the Bible tells that story in detail.
"was considered" - an opinion the writer. Self.
Jesus was not a "Christian". Jesus was a Jew. Maybe this is your first mistake in your theological conclusion.
After Jesus died, the term "christos" was applied, and still not recognized by Judaism today. But since it was applied after he died, it goes to show that his followers use this designation for themselves, even though not a single one of these supposed followers can define what a "Christian" is (everyone has a different explanation)- nor do they believe in all of what he taught, so they falsely use this title in some sort of arrogant way.
<<continued>>

Albuquerque, NM

#611912 Dec 6, 2013
<<continued to Skom>>
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Whether someone believes the Bible to be true or not doesn't change that we are not in need of further information. Either someone accepts it or they don't.
"whether" - opinion of your own mind. Self.
Choosing to think the BIble is finite is actually a false conclusion, especially when Jesus taught much more than what is only in the canon, and Christianity has already confirmed that they don't need those teachings through their own decisions.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>But I think faith is mostly intuitive. There is a greater power than ourselves. This is something man has known from the dawn of time. While each religion may claim ownership, the bigger picture does not change IMO.
"But i Think" - another opinion Skom? Is this what your religion is - one big opinion?
Self.
"There is a greater power than ourselves."
- Hmmmm - please provide your proof to this claim.
- Aliens have been videotaped and photographed, and seem to be much higher in intelligence than humans, but still unproven. How is it that you can prove "God"?
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Whether or not somewhere down the road we discover A was really B isn't going to change much in the big scheme of things
"whether or not....." - an opinion of your mind. Self.
Sure it will. With evidence surfacing show that Christopher Columbus didn't discover the Americas, but instead by the Vikings or the Templars, or possibly even the Minoan culture shows how what we thought was true could be actually false - because the truth is still undiscovered.
Sort of like the "Earth is about only 6K years old" theory.
This is false because we know that cultures lived on this planet 10-13K years ago, as well as, even earlier.
We also know the age of many strata layers to be millions.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I would ask what hypothetically do you think would be something that could be discovered in the future that would change what people believe now as far as the Bible?
"I guess I would think...." - and still yet another opinion.
Is this all you actually have to support WJSLM.
Maybe you should start a forum that has a topic of - You should love Jesus" because that is all you have been addressing in this post.
Why do you believe men?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Bongo 92,755
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Michael 667,948
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 1 hr Defeated Atheism 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Defeated Atheism 979,478
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 1 hr Mr About Town 8
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 27
The REAL TRUTH about TWA Flight 800 (Dec '15) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 286,095
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web