Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611653 Dec 4, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>clients of dr Shrink doesn't have to worry about dr Shrink meds if he takes or not,
rather mental retarded psychos like you suppose to worry about own meds
I urinate on this whatif you like me or not,
I have not any money for you, nor any attempt to buy ticket to date adulters, and h..
stick with benadam,skombo and dozen others, tat are all yours lusts in your worthless filthy immoral life
Warm glass of stfu?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611654 Dec 4, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
clients of dr Shrink doesn't have to worry about dr Shrink meds if he takes or not,
rather mental retarded psychos like you suppose to worry about own meds
I urinate on this whatif you like me or not,
I have not any money for you, nor any attempt to buy ticket to date adulters, and h..
stick with benadam,skombo and dozen others, tat are all yours lusts in your worthless filthy immoral life
I gotta ask. How much water and beans do you consume each day? You seem to have the ability to pee and fart at will. Sitting next to you in a movie must be sheer hell for someone! You smell from the constant farting, you always gotta keep getting thru to use the bathroom, and you babble gibberish non-stop. I have seen chimps at the zoo with more advanced social skills than you! And they fling poop at people!

Location hidden

#611655 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta ask. How much water and beans do you consume each day? You seem to have the ability to pee and fart at will. Sitting next to you in a movie must be sheer hell for someone! You smell from the constant farting, you always gotta keep getting thru to use the bathroom, and you babble gibberish non-stop. I have seen chimps at the zoo with more advanced social skills than you! And they fling poop at people!
Saw a Gorilla in Taronga zoo poop in his hand, eat it then laugh at the mystified audience. I thought it was hilarious.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611656 Dec 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not clues but idiot,
what new agers say,or anyway say in their dark holes about Jesus,
doesn't change eternal Plan written past ages eternity on the Tablets of Highest heaven
just shut your stupid face, and don't play to be more smart from God,Jesus or Bible Gods Word,
not yours to babmle like mentaly retarded psychopath
Wow - I must've hit a "special" spot. Good - maybe it will trigger the HONESTY button in you.

Just remember - first comes the dismay, but astonishment isn't far off its tail.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611657 Dec 4, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you welcome,
now you know what wide road you follow,
for sure there on this wide raod dosen't exist dr Shrink
Your analogy reminds me of "The Long Walk" by 'Richard Bachman'.

When someone lagged behind the rest of the walking crowd, a "death machine" would come up along side the slacker and take him/her out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachman_Book...

Location hidden

#611658 Dec 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw a Gorilla in Taronga zoo poop in his hand, eat it then laugh at the mystified audience. I thought it was hilarious.
LOL

Nasty...but really funny!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#611659 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
And I believe it is saying God's purpose for us is to believe in Him. But yeah, no matter how it is interpreted when the other verses are taken into account we can see that is step 1. I don't believe Jesus would have spent His entire ministry teaching us thing he felt were optional. And if it was automatic we would do them and just needed to be told what things to do, then we would never sin again. Man continues to sin even after coming to believe because he continues to struggle with the flesh. So long as that struggle co-exists with faith and striving for obedience I believe God will have mercy on someone. But I do not believe a moment of belief guarantees salvation if someone stops believing or disowns God. And I base that belief on scripture.
(T) Peace
There seems to be schools of thought on this.
1. We can not be perfect but we can be better than we are.
2. We can not be perfect so don't even bother trying.

Both require "salvation" so that should not be an issue.

I hold with the first group.
IMHO, if one accepts Jesus as more than a "Jew on a stick" then they would, if only out of respect, try to follow what he taught even if they constantly stumble.

Three steps forward and two back beats lying in the gutter expecting God to place you higher than those who didn't give up on themselves, Jesus and God.(IMHO)

Location hidden

#611660 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO, if one accepts Jesus as more than a "Jew on a stick" then they would, if only out of respect, try to follow what he taught even if they constantly stumble.
Three steps forward and two back beats lying in the gutter expecting God to place you higher than those who didn't give up on themselves, Jesus and God.(IMHO)
Honestly that is about as well as it could be expressed IMO

And that isn't to say Group 2 doesn't care but it does seem like, for some anyway, they take it as no need to feel an obligation to try to be better. Just be who you are because that isn't so bad and it is good enough for God. But I agree he wanted more out of us. And I think he wanted us to feel as if we should always be striving to do better. Because we can be. And don't we owe that to Him? And even if we didn't, we would want to do it out of love.

I am sure some who believe in OSAS continue to push themselves simply because it is the right thing to do. They probably feel as if they don't need to be told as they would do it anyway. And to me, kudos to them if they take it upon themselves. And if I thought Jesus taught just believe in me and trust in em for salvation and that is all you need to do, I would have no problem doing so. I have no reason to wish it to be otherwise. But from what I see in His teachings, He asks more than that.

But what bothers me is it always seems to be the people using it as an excuse that are the most vocal. Telling people who is and isn't a Christian while acting any 'ol way they please and almost mocking the idea that more is expected of them. And that they should feel a duty to expect more out of themselves. It is why people like "Viking" has no problem telling people to die and calling then K**nts in the middle of his witness.

Yet look at people like Epi who believes OSAS. Certainly she doesn't need reminding. But its always the ones acting the worst saying everything they do is justified and despite their behavior, they are better Christians than others. It is why it makes it hard to take at times. If every OSAS believer was like Epi, whether or not obedience was required or automatic would just be a semantic. But when people use it as an some sort of blanket immunity to sin, putting out a witness that makes people cringe and actually bragging about it, well it is just a different thing to me

(T) Peace

(T) Peace
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#611661 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to 'divorce' your lord and slaveowner, Satan the Wicked One, and come to the Light, who is the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave His Innocent, Blameless, Holy life for you at Calvary?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611662 Dec 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to 'divorce' your lord and slaveowner, Satan the Wicked One,...
That is a terrible thing to say about Jesus of Galilee.

May you find Him.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611663 Dec 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
play your silly word games with someone else, you know very well what i said.
Yes. When it comes up that we had a long distance relationship you want me to deny it.

I call that lying. What do you call it ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611664 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly that is about as well as it could be expressed IMO
And that isn't to say Group 2 doesn't care but it does seem like, for some anyway, they take it as no need to feel an obligation to try to be better. Just be who you are because that isn't so bad and it is good enough for God. But I agree he wanted more out of us. And I think he wanted us to feel as if we should always be striving to do better. Because we can be. And don't we owe that to Him? And even if we didn't, we would want to do it out of love.
I am sure some who believe in OSAS continue to push themselves simply because it is the right thing to do. They probably feel as if they don't need to be told as they would do it anyway. And to me, kudos to them if they take it upon themselves. And if I thought Jesus taught just believe in me and trust in em for salvation and that is all you need to do, I would have no problem doing so. I have no reason to wish it to be otherwise. But from what I see in His teachings, He asks more than that.
But what bothers me is it always seems to be the people using it as an excuse that are the most vocal. Telling people who is and isn't a Christian while acting any 'ol way they please and almost mocking the idea that more is expected of them. And that they should feel a duty to expect more out of themselves. It is why people like "Viking" has no problem telling people to die and calling then K**nts in the middle of his witness.
Yet look at people like Epi who believes OSAS. Certainly she doesn't need reminding. But its always the ones acting the worst saying everything they do is justified and despite their behavior, they are better Christians than others. It is why it makes it hard to take at times. If every OSAS believer was like Epi, whether or not obedience was required or automatic would just be a semantic. But when people use it as an some sort of blanket immunity to sin, putting out a witness that makes people cringe and actually bragging about it, well it is just a different thing to me
(T) Peace
(T) Peace
It seems as far as Jesus goes, the only major difference you and I have is when the Atonement took place. I believe it was at the moment Caiaphas handed Jesus over to Pilate (based on Leviticus 16) while you and others believe it was at the moment of his death.

Does it really mater ? Does it matter if one's bill is legally paid at the moment the cashier accepts the check or when the bank deposits the funds in their account, as long as at month's end the bill is paid ?

IMHO it was what Jesus taught while he lived and walked with the disciples that is important for us in this life.

Location hidden

#611665 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. When it comes up that we had a long distance relationship you want me to deny it.
I call that lying. What do you call it ?
Here we go, did I say that? Show me where I said that.

You made a public spectacle out if it during and now you seem to want to continue in kind. I only asked that you keep me out of it now but if that's too much for your attention seeking sensibilities, forget I even asked.

Bring on the vultures!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#611666 Dec 4, 2013
Looks like Sir Troll is still upset...must be his boxers are too tight.

Do trolls wear boxers??? Or briefs???

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611667 Dec 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, did I say that? Show me where I said that.
You made a public spectacle out if it during and now you seem to want to continue in kind. I only asked that you keep me out of it now but if that's too much for your attention seeking sensibilities, forget I even asked.
Bring on the vultures!
I was asked a question and answered it.
If you don't like it too bad. I won't lie for you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#611668 Dec 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Looks like Sir Troll is still upset...must be his boxers are too tight.
Do trolls wear boxers??? Or briefs???
Hath the Lord given thee many years to REPENT OF THY UNBELIEF, and yet thou art still a daughter of the devil?!

Location hidden

#611669 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems as far as Jesus goes, the only major difference you and I have is when the Atonement took place. I believe it was at the moment Caiaphas handed Jesus over to Pilate (based on Leviticus 16) while you and others believe it was at the moment of his death.
Does it really mater ? Does it matter if one's bill is legally paid at the moment the cashier accepts the check or when the bank deposits the funds in their account, as long as at month's end the bill is paid ?
IMHO it was what Jesus taught while he lived and walked with the disciples that is important for us in this life.
No, I see no practical difference. We know who paid the bill. And I doubt we could ever fully comprehend with human minds what all really goes into that. All that is important is we know who to thank. And we each try in our own way to honor that gift in 4062the way we think is right.

I enjoyed this conversation a lot

Thanks

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611670 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>No, I see no practical difference. We know who paid the bill. And I doubt we could ever fully comprehend with human minds what all really goes into that. All that is important is we know who to thank. And we each try in our own way to honor that gift in 4062the way we think is right.
I enjoyed this conversation a lot
Thanks
(T) Peace
Me too!

Thanks!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611671 Dec 4, 2013
Even at my worst, I knew my father loved me. I did not try to overcome my iniquities to make him love me but rather to honor that love.

Location hidden

#611672 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I was asked a question and answered it.
If you don't like it too bad. I won't lie for you.
i said nothing about lying, at all.
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother explaining anything to these speculative gossips?

if you want to keep making a public mockery of yourself fine, just keep me out of it please and stop feeling so sorry for yourself, it's pathetic, especially since you know damn well that you are a self confessed arsehole.

(i know 'larry' i'm an azzhole too, just like you are a backstabbing one)
i said nothing about lying, at all.

the question was "why do you bother explaining anything to these speculative gossips?"

you didn't answer it, you decided to accuse me of "expecting you to lie for me" instead.

which of course, is a lie, which you have no trouble doing, never thought i'd see the day where i'd think ar ar was right about something.

i also asked you to keep me out of your "public mockery" of yourself, which also was in no way asking you to "lie for me".

i will never address you again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 99,992
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristINSANITY is... 838,911
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min RoSesz 590,301
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min janeebee 4,442
searching for lesbian partner... 30 min het4u 1
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Alix 254
China sends armed officers to Nepal for relief ops 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 7
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web