“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611604 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm...er...okay than - what new agers say about the teachings of Jesus vs what He actually says mixes about as well as oil and water.
is this better?
You are clueless.

"what new agers say about the teachings of Jesus vs what He actually says mixes about as well as oil and water."
- New Agers? I don't think so.
- What "He actually said" is under speculation. For the gospels are all second hand sources and unconfirmed if Jesus actually said what is written. It is like all documents that have a "Jesus" phrase in it - all are unconfirmed reports of his teachings.

But that really doesn't matter if one were to follow Jesus. They would accept all of what he taught and not just the ones that certain men chose for others to believe.

This is the direct semantic that all of Christianity refuses to acknowledge.

How is it that you only can believe in a portion of someone and throw out any otehr teaching that tehy may have initiated?

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#611605 Dec 4, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you only just worked that out?! He's a loony, who's better to ignore.
Sure I just worked it out :p

He's a pet troll loony and I get a giggle out of his baffoonery, besides, as far as trolls go, there are many who are far worse and far more deceitful.

Earth

#611606 Dec 4, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>He was not feeling sorry for himself. Boy, you are a real jerk. He is better off with out the likes of you... that is for sure. Wow, with friends like you, who would need enemies?
Nonya.

So, are you going to keep this 'alive' just to pretend to apologise and falsely claim to want 'peace' with me again later?

You make this way too easy. I doubt you've even read the bible, didn't it say something about gossip?

Carrion.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#611607 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You have made several posts to me like this in the past mac. And like then I will ask you the same thing I do now.
When was there any confusion as to whether I thought unbelievers actually in fact do believe the Bible? What made you think I thought you cared that you would need to step in and qualify that?
Sorry, Skom. Yo're still using your belief in your mytholgy as though it were actual evidence.

It's not.

Earth

#611608 Dec 4, 2013
Gee whizz I wish LeLe would turn up at the same time as Lack of Knowledge, we could have a lovely party.

Earth

#611609 Dec 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Skom. Yo're still using your belief in your mytholgy as though it were actual evidence.

It's not.
It so is! Just like the Phoenix is absolutely real, lots of books, graphic novels and comics back it up, her and all the super heroes!

Plus, way better 'gods' they are.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611611 Dec 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Skom. Yo're still using your belief in your mytholgy as though it were actual evidence.
It's not.
I already know you don't believe the bible. Just like you know your unbelief has no bearing on my belief.

I know you already know that. We had pretty much an identical exchange some months back when you posted to me to tell me that. And back then I had already known your stance for years, as you have known mine. You already knew that as well.

When you wonder why it is things have remained the way they do between us, you may want to remember posts such as these.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#611612 Dec 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
"what new agers say about the teachings of Jesus vs what He actually says mixes about as well as oil and water."
- New Agers? I don't think so.
- What "He actually said" is under speculation. For the gospels are all second hand sources and unconfirmed if Jesus actually said what is written. It is like all documents that have a "Jesus" phrase in it - all are unconfirmed reports of his teachings.
But that really doesn't matter if one were to follow Jesus. They would accept all of what he taught and not just the ones that certain men chose for others to believe.
This is the direct semantic that all of Christianity refuses to acknowledge.
How is it that you only can believe in a portion of someone and throw out any otehr teaching that tehy may have initiated?
you are not clues but idiot,
what new agers say,or anyway say in their dark holes about Jesus,
doesn't change eternal Plan written past ages eternity on the Tablets of Highest heaven
just shut your stupid face, and don't play to be more smart from God,Jesus or Bible Gods Word,
not yours to babmle like mentaly retarded psychopath

Location hidden

#611613 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
only those who trust in the finished work of Christ on the cross are trully 'christian', otherwise they wouldn't need Christ - get it?
i see that you can quote excerpts from them, but have you actually read any of the epistles in the New Testament; i'm beginning to wonder.....
Incorrect

Believers still need a savior because no man can save himself

Christ promises the gift of salvation to those who remain obedient and faithful. Those things by themselves still could not save us. But He will have mercy on those remain in Him

I absolutely believe in following the totality of the scriptures. But by definition that requires we include ALL he scripture.

It is a simple question, one that does not require all the scripture you chose not to discuss with me. It is simply, do you believe Christ will bestow his mercy upon those who do not remain faithful and obedient?

Consider it a rhetorical question as I believe we have reached an impasse. Without examining scripture, there is no way to continue further. But some say obedience and faith is guaranteed once someone believes and people who left the faith must not have ever believed. Christin His infinite wisdom knew to address this.

Luke 8:13
They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Matthew 24:11-13
and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

But we each must walk our own path. To each their own.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#611614 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I already know you don't believe the bible. Just like you know your unbelief has no bearing on my belief.
I know you already know that. We had pretty much an identical exchange some months back when you posted to me to tell me that. And back then I had already known your stance for years, as you have known mine. You already knew that as well.
When you wonder why it is things have remained the way they do between us, you may want to remember posts such as these.
my divine fart have a lot more value from your made believing of fake jesus and fake witnessing
mr Skum bolo(in greek means female genitalais vagina warts) very fit to you,
to makes you easy click Vikipedia and look at your own picturs on the right or left?

ban Viking grey box makes you coward and piece of worthless crip and wicked s.... in the history of this topic

he come back tomorrow for sure or after absence of your atheistic dung friends among topix mods-
you are not changed,or Jesus never change your criminal rat low IQ primitive brain and hates others,poor skumbag(genital vagina warts-Skum bolo

Location hidden

#611615 Dec 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Gee whizz I wish LeLe would turn up at the same time as Lack of Knowledge, we could have a lovely party.
I would be the last person on Topix to defend LeLe and am at the top of the list of being suspicious of unregistered posters, I get along with Knowledge and can't see LeLe pretending to get along with me under any identity!

Just something to consider perhaps

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#611616 Dec 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my divine fart have a lot more value from your made believing of fake jesus and fake witnessing
mr Skum bolo(in greek means female genitalais vagina warts) very fit to you,
to makes you easy click Vikipedia and look at your own picturs on the right or left?
ban Viking grey box makes you coward and piece of worthless crip and wicked s.... in the history of this topic
he come back tomorrow for sure or after absence of your atheistic dung friends among topix mods-
you are not changed,or Jesus never change your criminal rat low IQ primitive brain and hates others,poor skumbag(genital vagina warts-Skum bolo
I have no idea if he is banned

But how would if he was reported let alone banned? Yet you have claimed several times to know exactly this. If indeed he is an unregistered poster that you did not know and would have no way of contacting, then you would have no idea if he had been reported or banned.

I have no doubt your sock will return. I am sure it smell as unwashed as it did when you first used it.

Earth

#611617 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I would be the last person on Topix to defend LeLe and am at the top of the list of being suspicious of unregistered posters, I get along with Knowledge and can't see LeLe pretending to get along with me under any identity!

Just something to consider perhaps

(T) Peace
Interesting take on what I wrote, I'll definitely consider it.

As for pretending, some are for more skilled than others, some are blatantly obvious and some don't bother doing it at all, from what I've seen in the past almost a year.

Thanks Skom.

Earth

#611618 Dec 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting take on what I wrote, I'll definitely consider it.

As for pretending, some are for more skilled than others, some are blatantly obvious and some don't bother doing it at all, from what I've seen in the past almost a year.

Thanks Skom.
*far more skilled, damned hair!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#611619 Dec 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
It so is! Just like the Phoenix is absolutely real, lots of books, graphic novels and comics back it up, her and all the super heroes!
Plus, way better 'gods' they are.
I want to remind something sent to me not nice and with empty hopes of dating me?
1/ friendly fatherly advice doesn't make or seak to date cyber mutts and faceless trolls with bunch of kids,lesbians or adulters
2/you fit those 3 descriptions
3/people like me,never associate with gays,lesbians adulters and h.... with bunch of kids every from different man

4/ you are adultery and fornicator,damping own husband,damaging own kids without of father, and performig adultorus sex with other man- still your past huband alive?

5/friendly advice to Bible don't exlude,that I despise you as man,handsome man,never would date and spend for you any penny to put you to my clean bad-and commit adultery ,fornication before kids who are made from different man sperms?
6/you are wicked hipcrite
blame Christians for not nice words about your filthy moraly life, at same moment you mock them and deny God own Maker

7/ read my gibberish English(like yours) stop Lies and dreams about dates with me,or any spend penny for your hole

take care your kids,stop immoral life datings to commit adultery and fornications like street h....

and start pray,read Bible and look what is written about you in Bible
Rom 1;24.Gal 5;17-21

but from me as your friend,just get a f...away,because you are not my friend,not my spiritual sister, nor female which I desire to date and feed your kids for my own money,not earned for you and your hole?
this is about you my dear Luci adultery and wicked evil creature
Rom 1;24
wherefore Go also gave them up unto uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts and filthy immoral bodies
TO DISHONOUR THEIR OWN SOULS AND BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES(
AMONG SUCH LIKE THEM AND YOU TOO EXIST NOT DR SHRINK)

and don't foget your lies
Duane syndrome is desease not man first name,this filthy heshe is not Duane
Google can help you to stop Lies and stop makes jokes from you

Location hidden

#611620 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now you are lying brother. I never said i am made righteous by my own actions. Only Christ can declare one righteous and the only time he will is when we are in obedience to his teachings"
i'm glad we're finally on the same page and here is Christ's teaching:
"this is the work of God, that you believe on the One whom He sent" - Jesus
are there other 'works' besides believing in Christ that you'd like to add when Jesus was emphatically and in context telling the people that there's not?
I was going to end this but didn't see these posts. You are taking that verse out of context brother. I don't know if that is why you did not site it. But please look at the verse right before it:

John 6

28 Then they asked him,“What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered,“The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

What must WE DO to do the works God requires? We are to believe in him. This addresses the need for faith. John goes on to address the need for obedience..

John 15
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

You have stated you are already perfect in Christ. But to be IN CHRIST one must be faithful and obeident

Location hidden

#611621 Dec 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting take on what I wrote, I'll definitely consider it.
Thanks Skom.
You are talking to the most suspicious man on Topix so I get ya! LOL

For the most part I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that there is very little some won't do

Thanks for taking the post in the spirit in which it was intended

(T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#611622 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea if he is banned
But how would if he was reported let alone banned? Yet you have claimed several times to know exactly this. If indeed he is an unregistered poster that you did not know and would have no way of contacting, then you would have no idea if he had been reported or banned.
I have no doubt your sock will return. I am sure it smell as unwashed as it did when you first used it.
you got short memory
how many time you together with your atheistic friends and satanic seed RA attempted to remove me from any posting?

you are nothing to dictate topic who can post or not post,

Topic media doesn't work with scums like you or anybody who posts around?

what I know, what idea I have,or not have,or who I am,
you never will learn to know it?
But we know who you are, your friends and your wicked rants around since you received parole,?
you got long long resume of your wickedness,hate,insults, mocking others and resume about your alcoholism weekend and using drugs weekly from your pay check?

so?be quiet and don't seat on somebody toungue to answer your criminal sugestions and questions,

you are not even janitor of fbi or police department toilet cleaner,
just seat quiet like mouse under broom of RCC,post discussion about Lord,stop wicked criminal rants against others,

and wait for Gods blessings according to the measure of your life and commited daily wicked transgressions against God and His chosen believers?

comprende,
your calm tone,is ganing on the bottom of not flush toilet, for sure you don't buy me in this vile and wicked rants about others

I try to be silent for long time about you,
but you first start this havock and hates,primitive low IQ JUMPS BELOW SOMEONE BELT AND MOCK AGAIN?
Now you get what you deserve,
and don't look for more?mother f.... vermit Skum bolis(in greek means women genital vaginas warts-vikipedia show your pictures excellently fiting who are you)
sesh

Location hidden

#611623 Dec 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got short memory
how many time you together with your atheistic friends and satanic seed RA attempted to remove me from any posting?
you are nothing to dictate topic who can post or not post,
Topic media doesn't work with scums like you or anybody who posts around?
what I know, what idea I have,or not have,or who I am,
you never will learn to know it?
But we know who you are, your friends and your wicked rants around since you received parole,?
you got long long resume of your wickedness,hate,insults, mocking others and resume about your alcoholism weekend and using drugs weekly from your pay check?
so?be quiet and don't seat on somebody toungue to answer your criminal sugestions and questions,
you are not even janitor of fbi or police department toilet cleaner,
just seat quiet like mouse under broom of RCC,post discussion about Lord,stop wicked criminal rants against others,
and wait for Gods blessings according to the measure of your life and commited daily wicked transgressions against God and His chosen believers?
comprende,
your calm tone,is ganing on the bottom of not flush toilet, for sure you don't buy me in this vile and wicked rants about others
I try to be silent for long time about you,
but you first start this havock and hates,primitive low IQ JUMPS BELOW SOMEONE BELT AND MOCK AGAIN?
Now you get what you deserve,
and don't look for more?mother f.... vermit Skum bolis(in greek means women genital vaginas warts-vikipedia show your pictures excellently fiting who are you)
sesh
How would you know that Viking has received warnings or that he got banned?

Everybody knows you didn't always speak in broken English. Everybody knows you use socks. Most people assume you used to be another regular in here. You may even play games in unison with someone else. But one thing is certain. And that is you would have no way to know Viking has been warned. You would have no way to know Viking has been banned.

But if it is any consolation, what difference could it possibly make? How could anyone think less of you (two)than they already do? Enjoy talking to your socks
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#611624 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking to the most suspicious man on Topix so I get ya! LOL
For the most part I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that there is very little some won't do
Thanks for taking the post in the spirit in which it was intended
(T) Peace
you idiot
You POS are not most suspicious you sick self glory clown?
you are most defeated POS, scumbag,and satan seed spreading stinks,scorpion venom and disgrace using Gods name,
you are simple cyber parasite,coward, and without of descency rat posting from hiding hole cowardish yellow poisonous sperm from your face,
you are pretender and maggot,huge balloon head,eyes like frog, mouth like vagina without of teeths,only black 2 on the front from drugs,crack,acohol,and prison sniffing detergent.
and 4 fit high
what a jerk this Society have in this world?
this is your most mysterious description from scan on your files in my desk?

I even can tell you how old and your really name is and who you are if you wish>f...g most mysterious s....on intenrt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good news from Apple 5 min marine crul 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min feces for jesus 764,222
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Remnant of 144000 39,152
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min waaasssuuup 554,820
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min AN NFL FAN 119,220
Eat a wide variety of foods for a healthy diet 26 min mohcinovicc 1
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 26 min INFIDEL 69
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,036
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 263,421
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr maikel 177

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE