Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#611757 Dec 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is dishonest.
Pure and simple.
If only he was the only one. <frown>

Why is it that so many "Christians" here lately are liars and morons ?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611758 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
It is impossible to be anonymous when you hold a public position... esp. when you make the front page of the County News Paper:
http://www.thereporteronline.com/general-news...
I really don't care who knows who I am. In fact, I am very proud of who I am.
So that's the guy that you are stealing his identity for Topix?

You're a sick puppy,'Duane'.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#611759 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I am tired of being called a liar by scumbags like you.
You are simply a coward as well as a liar.
Its simple dipshit.......If you dont want to be called a liar quit constantly calling others liars, not because they are lying, but only because they disagree with you.

IOW quit acting like a GD child and grow the eff up.

#611760 Dec 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned my lesson, Rider. Never again.
Good lesson learned........

#611761 Dec 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Better take it easy on the little boy. He cant take his own medicine it seems. Looking like a meltdown is coming..........

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611762 Dec 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Better take it easy on the little boy. He cant take his own medicine it seems. Looking like a meltdown is coming..........
No shit, huh?

Of course, he'll call you a lying scumbag for posting that...

That's his MO.

Oh, and his "Thanks for proving you're yadda yadda yadda" nonsense.
Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#611763 Dec 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Its simple dipshit.......If you dont want to be called a liar quit constantly calling others liars, not because they are lying, but only because they disagree with you.
IOW quit acting like a GD child and grow the eff up.
I call liars liars because they lie.
You call people liars because you simply have a bug up your arse.
I am honest, you are a POS.
Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#611764 Dec 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611765 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY
According to the link you left, Duane doesn't live in Abington, PA...

#611766 Dec 5, 2013
Ben Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I call liars liars because they lie.
You call people liars because you simply have a bug up your arse.
I am honest, you are a POS.
There ya go, hold on to that as tight as you can........

#611767 Dec 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, huh?
Of course, he'll call you a lying scumbag for posting that...
That's his MO.
Oh, and his "Thanks for proving you're yadda yadda yadda" nonsense.
Well, you were close........ I'm just a POS this time. Next time I'll be a lying POS.......

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#611770 Dec 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to some here, my bath of fire comes after Mia kills me.
Ahh, yes, "the tiny death", no?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611773 Dec 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
"what new agers say about the teachings of Jesus vs what He actually says mixes about as well as oil and water."
- New Agers? I don't think so.
- What "He actually said" is under speculation. For the gospels are all second hand sources and unconfirmed if Jesus actually said what is written. It is like all documents that have a "Jesus" phrase in it - all are unconfirmed reports of his teachings.
But that really doesn't matter if one were to follow Jesus. They would accept all of what he taught and not just the ones that certain men chose for others to believe.
This is the direct semantic that all of Christianity refuses to acknowledge.
How is it that you only can believe in a portion of someone and throw out any otehr teaching that they may have initiated?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
one MAJOR proplem that i have with the idea that the Bible has been very vulnerable to corruption and that other sources are more trustworthy, is simply the LACK OF FAITH in God Who is more than capable and faithful to preserve His Word to every generation.
And you still use this "faith" thing as if it was factual.

Faith is learned.

You learned to have faith that "God wrote" the Bible. But you have no faith in the fact that men are fallible and cannot define an infallible being.

You contradict your own belief.....for your own benefit in the choice of being ignorant.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE will ever be able to persuade me otherwise, and quite frankly it's definitely a sinister plan to try and do so!;-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611774 Dec 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
after posting, i thought i might take a stab and try to work with you a lil bit, but in the future if you want me to answer questions or comment on a passage, could you please keep it to 1 or at most 2? i honestly don't have the time nor patience to cover EVERY subject there is in 1 post:)
you said "It is a simple question, one that does not require all the scripture you chose not to discuss with me. It is simply, do you believe Christ will bestow his mercy upon those who do not remain faithful and obedient?"
i have a question in return to you - taking into consideration the whole of scripture, basically summed-up by Jesus when He said "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me"; what do YOU think it means to "remain faithful and obedient" to Jesus?
i.e., what faithfulness and obedience was required by the Jews to be bypassed by the angel of death when they were in egypt other than putting the passover blood on their doorposts?
Sure we could go back to Mosaic law and discuss it but where is the reciprocity? All you have done is avoid giving your interpretation for verses, answered questions with questions, and been deliberately obtuse. When you asked me a questions I answered it in complete detail with the corresponding scriptures and my interpretations. When I ask you a question, you do everything you can to avoid answering. So I really don't have much interest in continuing. And please don't act like you have been overwhelmed with points or scripture. You haven't addressed a single one. You have taken all the scripture I have given you and answered with pat-responses like you will discuss the whole Bible.

I think it is clear you have no intention of considered the scripture that has been given to you. Your only goal at this point is to hopefully stall or re-route the conversation to make this less obvious. I have written you at least ten posts already. In this time you gave one interpretation where you simply ignored what the verse said and made up your own words, twice pretended you thought i was asking you about Christ's obedience not your own, and the rest simply avoided the verses and questions all together.

So thank-you but no. If you truly wanted to make an effort at this, you would go back to posts you already blew off and the scripture you already blew off. You would answer the question you have been asked 3-4 times which is "Do you think God will save the unfaithful and the disobedient". If you do any of those things that we can move forward. But I am not going to get into an elaborate game of you saving face.

Location hidden

#611777 Dec 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not giving me any benefit of doubt here, pal, but you've just become a bible quoting parrot - a sounding brass and clanging cymbal, if you will.
are you by chance a jehovah witness, seventh day adventist or anything else weird that i should know about?
i must be slipping but usually i discern those things after just 1 or 2 posts:-)
You find it a negative that someone knows the relevant scripture?

And your discernment tells you that someone who knows their Bible must be a Jehovah's witness or a 7th day adventists?

I think I understand how well your discernment works now. Thank you. And you seem to chafe at someone continuing to clal you brother. Yet the last post you wrote to me started like this:

"only those who trust in the finished work of Christ on the cross are trully 'christian', otherwise they wouldn't need Christ - get it?"

Perhaps your discernment has failed you again? Because what you think of someone personally has nothing to do with whether or not they are a fellow Christian. And while i am not either the denominations you listed, I find it telling that you also denomination-bash. I find you to be incredibly insecure in your faith. Perhaps you feel you will get closer to Jesus by standing on top of other Christians? Maybe instead of running around and justifying all you do and say to others and deciding who is a "real Christin" you might take some time to work on your own journey. I think it possibly could benefit from the attention. You would be surprised at how helpful being a Bible-quoting parrot can be. It means you actually know your Bible. Crazy huh?

Location hidden

#611778 Dec 5, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told when he threatened me, that he was notorious for bouncing his locations around, and being other people on topix.
I was told by Topix several years ago they have banned over 125 registered and unregistered identities of his. He is a special kind of crazy and determined.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I was also told he was much smarter than what he acted.
Well, he would pretty much have to be! LOL
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
the person who told me, evidently had lots of experience with him for quite awhile. I took him at his word, he seemed to be a good Christian man, that didn't argue, but simply made his point to others without belittling anyone. It is quite obvious that most of shrinks writings, you can tell somewhere in his posts that it is shrinky... As far as "Le Le goes, if she is the same person whom I met on another site quite long ago, I don't think she liked me very well...I didn't fit up to her standards. Might be another person tho, I would imagine, there are many people in this big world, with the same names, but can tell them apart by their writings...
I was more concerned about identities when there used to be 30 regulars in here and I am aware of a lot of money changing hands. I don't mean bad stuff. Some regulars who have known each others for years have been in positions to help those not as fortunate or to do little favors here or there. Sometimes its as simple as paying for someone to come visit. So there is no doubt it is on the up and up. But when people have big hearts and a bond in Christ you worry. You worry others will come in here and use that to their advantage. Some people it is nothing to build 30,40 identities spread out all over Topix. I have seen people dust off old socks 3-4 years old.

But now that there are a lot less regulars and it is mainly just people trying to get around being banned I really don't care. Before people would use a proxy for their dirty work and keep their regular identity as "clean". Now what do I care what name is being used for a poster I see no value in? They can call themselves whatever they want. I will just go by the content.

(T) Peace

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611779 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
"what new agers say about the teachings of Jesus vs what He actually says mixes about as well as oil and water."
- New Agers? I don't think so.
- What "He actually said" is under speculation. For the gospels are all second hand sources and unconfirmed if Jesus actually said what is written. It is like all documents that have a "Jesus" phrase in it - all are unconfirmed reports of his teachings.
But that really doesn't matter if one were to follow Jesus. They would accept all of what he taught and not just the ones that certain men chose for others to believe.
This is the direct semantic that all of Christianity refuses to acknowledge.
How is it that you only can believe in a portion of someone and throw out any otehr teaching that they may have initiated?
<quoted text>
And you still use this "faith" thing as if it was factual.
Faith is learned.
You learned to have faith that "God wrote" the Bible. But you have no faith in the fact that men are fallible and cannot define an infallible being.
You contradict your own belief.....for your own benefit in the choice of being ignorant.
<quoted text>
another word for faithlesness is 'cowardly'.

it's very sinister of you to try to detroy someone's faith in God and His Word and i'm pretty sure that God isn't too thrilled with you about it either!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611780 Dec 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You find it a negative that someone knows the relevant scripture?
And your discernment tells you that someone who knows their Bible must be a Jehovah's witness or a 7th day adventists?
I think I understand how well your discernment works now. Thank you. And you seem to chafe at someone continuing to clal you brother. Yet the last post you wrote to me started like this:
"only those who trust in the finished work of Christ on the cross are trully 'christian', otherwise they wouldn't need Christ - get it?"
Perhaps your discernment has failed you again? Because what you think of someone personally has nothing to do with whether or not they are a fellow Christian. And while i am not either the denominations you listed, I find it telling that you also denomination-bash. I find you to be incredibly insecure in your faith. Perhaps you feel you will get closer to Jesus by standing on top of other Christians? Maybe instead of running around and justifying all you do and say to others and deciding who is a "real Christin" you might take some time to work on your own journey. I think it possibly could benefit from the attention. You would be surprised at how helpful being a Bible-quoting parrot can be. It means you actually know your Bible. Crazy huh?
so, you didn't answer my question - are you a JW, 7th day or just another bapti-vangelist who mixes grace and works and is confused to the point that you don't get any answers to prayers nor authority to heal?
Phylis

Madison, WI

#611781 Dec 5, 2013
Bobby Drake wrote:
Everyone on this site needs Jesus.
Amen & amen! The ONLY person Jesus doesn't love is Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist AKA:Son-of-Perdition, Man-of-Lawlessness, Barry Soetoro, etc.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#611782 Dec 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the link you left, Duane doesn't live in Abington, PA...
When did I say I did ?

Thanks for being a constant liar. Your "religion" makes you a POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Tellthetruth 994,020
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Drumpf Disaster 58,841
☑️____Antichrist in plain view____ 2 hr Feb 2018 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr MOGADORE 446,236
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 4 hr Peanut Headz 6
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr epicpoopguy420 39
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr MOGADORE 4,493
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr MOGADORE 695,316
More from around the web