“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611501 Dec 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the Bible is second-hand.....many are from a third source.
better second hand from hand-picked witnesses than thru myatics/mediums/sooth-sayers with ulterior, occult and satanic motives:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#611505 Dec 4, 2013
In 1813 Jane Austen wrote the following in the book "Pride and Prejudice"...

"A WOMAN, especially, if she have the misfortune of knowing anything, should conceal it as well as she can."

Jumping to today's scenario...

"Is this what we are seeing in the trolls who are attacking women in the media a kind of widespread domestic violence protected by the anonymity of Twitter? The stirrings of a gender crisis?"

"One way to get rid of these feelings is to attack the "other" the women who are threatening their security. The misogynist trolls seem to be ferociously trying to push their own fear and vulnerability onto their women victims much like passing a hot potato. Hatred and denigration of the "weaker" sex makes trolls feel superior they feel themselves to be the powerful ones, not vice versa."

http://www.theweek.co.uk/uk-news/54501/criado...

Interesting essay on why some "trolls" pick women to bully...

Someone (I think Knowledge) posted something to the affect that a certain "troll" here hates women that speak their mind...maybe it goes further than that.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611506 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
brother - if you haven't learned how to depend on the obedience and righteousness of Christ over your own (Christianity 101), i'm not gonna be able to help you with it over the internet.
good luck being as good as God in your own efforts and please holla at me when you've come to the end of yourself and i may have some encouragment for you:-)
Not picking and choosing what verses you will follow is Christianity 101

Why is it someone giving you verses from the Bible would cause such a reaction? In fact, I didn't even provide my own interpretation, I let the verses speak for themselves. It is called the Christian Bible, not the waaasssuuup bible. Anytime you want to discuss the verses in the former, just let me know.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#611507 Dec 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the Bible is second-hand.....many are from a third source.
Luke and Acts even so so in the opening verses!

"....just as they were handed down to us...." - Like 1:1

Apparently even Christians think the Bible is a pack of lies.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611508 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
brother - if you haven't learned how to depend on the obedience and righteousness of Christ over your own (Christianity 101), i'm not gonna be able to help you with it over the internet.
good luck being as good as God in your own efforts and please holla at me when you've come to the end of yourself and i may have some encouragment for you:-)
^^^^^^^

"Only Real Christian" fallacy used to stab another believer in the back.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611509 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no better way to learn about Jesus then to read His words verbatim from the Gospels and it's mind boggling to me that someone like you could think getting things very second-hand from others is better - but have it your way!
Then why won't you discuss his words brother? It is mind-boggling to me you go around and tell people they are not real Christians and preach about how we must read Jesus' words from the gospels but then won't discuss them. I have found one very consistent pattern on the Internet. The Christians that tell others they aren't real Christians and don't trust God are always the ones that run from the actual scripture. The ones who don't do that, have no problem discussing scripture. Any time you want to do what you say you do, let me know. We can start here.

Matthew 25:44-46
"They also will answer,'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' "He will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Matthew 19:16-17
Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

John 15:10
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611510 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
...myatics/mediums/sooth-sayer with ulterior, occult and satanic motives:)
But that is exactly what Christianity is.

You don't believe in Jesus, you believe in a religion and book forced on everyone by a Roman Emperor and added to by 1700 years of Popes and Preachers (smyatics/mediums/sooth-sayers ) claiming to be the "Mouth of God".

I don't care if you do, I just wish you all would admit it.
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611511 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Story checks out!
And the reason you are so mad and want to ruin the thread is because nobody likes you. It is why you got SO mad when Knowledge simply tried to give you some good advice. It it obvious you have low self-esteem and abandonment issues. Convincing yourself someone else "betrayed" you again is how you get through life. You see yourself as the victim because you don't have the courage to face your problems. People don't like you because you are not very likable. But you either don't have the ability or the desire to be a better person. In a way it is sad and in a way it is fitting.
Well, not a whole lot of point in continuing with someone with zero self-respect that is drowning in their own misery.
I have driven you so much past the point of frenzy and to such staggering levels of demented insanity, that you NOW think that Doctor Shrink and I are the same person. You bring out the loudly guffawing, mocking clown in me. You really ARE my helpless, wingless little fly trapped on top of a Krazy Glue paper underneath my microscope. My poor little tormented Simian; whose entire intellectual arsenal is comprised of "you're insane and play with your own feces" this is the whole composite of your cerebral makeup. That is ALL you have to say because you're that pathetically limited, ridiculously finite, ludicrously uneducated, and unspeakably stupid. You LIVE here, you wretched little insect, Topix is your ONLY reason for getting out of bed, I would wager my soul on it. I have never, ever, witnessed a more pathetic existence. Some people believe in the nobility of suicide, I personally DO NOT, buy in your case I'd make an exception. Why don't you go play in heavy traffic and spare the world of the putrid banality of the rest of your miserable life. That is a very, very serious suggestion. You clown, you good for nothing clown. And as far as me and Doctor Shrink being the same person, let's get something straight, it is IMPOSSIBLE TO EITHER IMITATE OR EMULATE ME.......UNDERSTAND?.......IMP OSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!What we have here is a combination, amalgamation, and culmination of Shaw, Hemingway, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jack Dempsey, Sugar Ray Robinson, Edmund Spencer, Edmund Burke, Keyser Soze, Freddy Kruger, and Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe. You can't copy THAT! it's impossible. Now I'd like to stay here some more and constantly flip you over with my lollipop stick but your mommy's calling. She promised she'd swallow this time:)
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611512 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in Jesus, you believe in a religion and book forced on everyone by a Roman Emperor and added to by 1700 years of Popes and Preachers (smyatics/mediums/sooth-sayers ) claiming to be the "Mouth of God".
The lifeless, mendacious scumbag strikes again. Constantine had LESS THAN ETERNAL NOTHING to do with Christianity as it already existed for THREE HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE CONSTANTINE AND 1700 YEARS AFTER. You evil, black-hearted, Cancer ridden little douchebag. The Cancer is eating your brain cells as we speak and THAT makes me VERY, VERY ECSTATIC :)You WILL be dead by April Fool's!!!!
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611513 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Then why won't you discuss his words brother? It is mind-boggling to me you go around and tell people they are not real Christians and preach about how we must read Jesus' words from the gospels but then won't discuss them. I have found one very consistent pattern on the Internet. The Christians that tell others they aren't real Christians and don't trust God are always the ones that run from the actual scripture. The ones who don't do that, have no problem discussing scripture. Any time you want to do what you say you do, let me know. We can start here.
Matthew 25:44-46
"They also will answer,'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' "He will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."
Matthew 19:16-17
Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."
John 15:10
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
WOW!!!!!WOW!!!! Look at YOU!!!!Arguing and attacking YET ANOTHER CHRISTIAN while simultaneously defending a Christ-hating, Bible-hating, God-hating, Holy Spirit Blaspheming, satanically possessed despicable demon in human form. YOU are just such a beacon of the WORD!!!!!I'm glad, more than words can express, that I've totally undressed you for ALL to see. You wretched piece of diabolical little sh**. Thanks to ME all REAL CHRISTIANS can see what you're REALLY made of. It brings an impossibly immeasurable premium to my heart to know THAT YOU ARE MAKING YOUR OWN BED IN HELL!!!!!You're a waste Skumbaglis........a total waste. Keep attacking Christians and defending devils.........and I am ecstatic beside myself, knowing that because of ME.......EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS!!!!!!
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611514 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
MARK 16:6 HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD......FROM THE DEAD!!!!!

New Living Translation..........FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!

YOU TERMINALLY ILL TWIT!!!!!!!!!!
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611515 Dec 4, 2013
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY OWN THESE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!

They are all MIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611516 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It would NOT have lasted 1700 years UNLESS it was the WILL OF GOD!!

YOU WORTHLESS PIG!!!!!!!!YOU EMBARRASSINGLY ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611517 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The lifeless, mendacious scumbag strikes again. Constantine had LESS THAN ETERNAL NOTHING to do with Christianity as it already existed for THREE HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE CONSTANTINE AND 1700 YEARS AFTER. You evil, black-hearted, Cancer ridden little douchebag. The Cancer is eating your brain cells as we speak and THAT makes me VERY, VERY ECSTATIC :)You WILL be dead by April Fool's!!!!
Thank you for proving that you know absolutely nothing about the religion you claim to belong to. You are a typical Christian.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611520 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
....New Living Translation.....
ROFLMAO

"He got up." - Earliest Greek Manuscripts of Mark
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611522 Dec 4, 2013
I WARNED ALL YOU PIGS. EVERY BATTLE IS WON BEFORE

IT'S EVER FOUGHT.

SKUMBAGLIS WANTS TO BAN ME BECAUSE HE'S SICK AND

TIRED OF HOW MUCH I INTELLECTUALL CANNIBALIZE HIM.

HE'S SICK AND TIRED OF HOW MUCH I PSYCHOLOGICALLY

OBLITERATE HIM. HE'S SICK AND TIRED OF HOW MUCH

I MENTALLY CRUSH HIM. HE'S JEALOUS OF MY

INCOMPARABLE PROSE, LIMITLESS VOCABULARY,

UNMATCHABLE WIT, UNREACHABLE INSIGHT, AND

INDESCRIBABLE DEPTH. HE'S A REAL PU**Y WHO

IS NO MATCH FOR ME AND SO HE IS MAKING ENORMOUS

PLEAS TO TOPIX TO GET ME BANNED. BUT YOU CAN'T

BAN KEYZER SOZE.........IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Bunch of LIFELESS RATS!!!!!!!BUNCH OF HOPELESSLY

PATHETIC SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!! !!!!!!
VIKING WARRIOR

North Bergen, NJ

#611523 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish you all would admit it.
The only thing I'll admit is that it brings an incredibly enormous smile to my face knowing you'll be dead by Groundhog Day.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611524 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
better second hand from hand-picked witnesses than thru myatics/mediums/sooth-sayers with ulterior, occult and satanic motives:)
Wherever you get your information from, you and they really haven't done much research on it, prior to believing it to be accurate.

Bummer for you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611525 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
I WARNED ALL YOU PIGS. EVERY BATTLE IS WON BEFORE...
True. You have been a loser since day one and continue to be one.

"Leave the dead to bury their dead and follow me." - Jesus

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611526 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I'll admit is that it brings an incredibly enormous smile to my face knowing you'll be dead by Groundhog Day.
Thanks for proving 'your religion' is a Hate Cult of Satan.

May you believe in Jesus someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 837,674
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 5 min raje 89
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Jac 99,744
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 589,679
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 8 min MUQ2 436
Israel End is Near 16 min MUQ2 109
News Mark Steyn: New questions about Obama's eligibi... 17 min caesar 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min dollarsbill 4,211
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min YellowStar 176,850
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 271,294
More from around the web