Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>The Vikings certainly didn't believe in only one god.
http://thenorsegods.com/
http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/norse-myth...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_mythology

Another reason why that namby-pamby hiding behind his computer is no Viking.
:D
Good points all but we don't really need a reason do we? Lol. Hey Rosa :)
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, who made you my judge and jury? Certainly not Jesus. Only He and ONLY he can judge my heart. NOT YOU! I was not addressing you. Only Viking would know what I am talking about. YOU have NO clue. Did not know you knew exactly what God's purpose was for each and everyone of us. We all have different walks in life, even you stinky. You think I am misleading, I think that you are misleading. I think you serve a different god, you think I do. therefore, leave me alone,again, again and again! Are you that stupid? Honestly, I don't want your bullcrap opinions, of your radicalism brotherhood. Live your life in whatever you live in, or wherever you live. Save your different stories for someone who cares... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Ah, don't be too hard on Shrinky.
He's a mental patient who was given a temporary 'get out of cuckoo's nest insane asylum' to test the waters of being a civil type of carbon baxes life form. So far he's flunked. However, the nut house is trying to keep him out of its domain due to his farting.

He's one of those Harold Camping cultist campers that went awry on May 21, 2011.

He's a harmless, ol' chap.
Just a babelling village idiot, LOL

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

El is el wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed.
The Hebrews's god Yhwh, who is El's son, is soon to return to take control of Jerusalem again.

You wanna see something interesting?

Google "UFO over the Dome of the Rock".
Why did you bone his woman? He's your son for Pangu's! sake! Now look what you made him go and do!

Go sit in the corner and make yourself a dunce cap!

*hands sock a square of cardboard, tape and a perm marker*

No! You cannot have scissors!

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You got so excited when Viking showed back up! I think you would have sex with him if you could! The odds of two people this mentally ill, both using cap locks all the time for no reason, both talking gibberish, both using exaggerated laughing, both self-blind, both disliked by almost all of Topix, both proud to be trolls, both make a mockery of their witness, both hypocritical, both miserable, both take pleasure in trying to disrupt threads, etc, etc

It wouldn't surprise me if you are actually talking to yourself. It would be freaky if two different people can be exactly the same type of crazy. But if you are different people, I say go for it Stinky. Its either go gay or die alone. And you will never find a better match for yourself than Viking!

I can just picture you two having a ball wiping your own feces on the same wall and finishing each other's hallucinations!

:)
"Finishing each other's hallucinations!"

Lmao
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors all died, protecting the United States. I even had one ancestor ride with George Washington...My father died, from altercations later in life, protecting this land. My husband was wounded, protecting it! I live with that everyday! His father, lost a leg in WWII. Yet, you just choose to come here and run down something and someone, you have absolutely nothing about. You ungreatful piece of slime! Why don't you go back to your own home of whom you respect. Oh wait a minute, you came here to have a better life. You left your own blood to their own demise...I have a whole history of ancestors except for the women, who were in all of the wars to protect this land, and it's people..... Who is the low life here?Some families in the US have given ALL. You wouldn't know about that, you just caught a boat or a plane. With your attitude, NO AMERICAN will ever accept you, and you might find yourself being shipped back to mommy and daddy, if you say that to the right type of people, and I am not talking in a seat...Your best bet is to keep your mouth shut in public, while living here. Americans don't take too kindly to people like you, living off of our land, while running it down.
An ancestor that rode with GW?
Awesome!

is it true that George actually had wooden teeth?
LOL
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Oh Lord, I'm so sorry for the pride that creeps into my heart. You alone are worthy. You spoke this earth into being. You breathed the breath of life into mankind. You hold the universe in place. Who am I to take credit for anything. Thank You for all You have given and all You have done. Thank you for meeting my needs and for all the You have accomplished through me. Please, make me a blessing to others and to You. Minister through me to a lost and needy world. Fill me up with Your strength and wisdom, that I might lift Your name high. I thank you and praise You. In His name I pray, Amen.
Prime Time with GOd
Still boasting?
Actually, who really cares. As long as you're not detrimental to society as a whole.
Carry on...lol
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is my lord and I am his archangel. I see the colors of the demon. Very few can see them and no one can name them.
There are two that I know of and possibly a third.
Yes, I heard about people like you.
Can you verify your gifted nature or is it something that one must take on your word?
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Seed of Promise came through Isaac NOT ishmael and therefore mohumad was a false prophet and deserved to be stoned to death.
have a nice day!:)
It's bad enough that you monotheists consider those out of your cult system as led astray.
But why do you mono's hate each other?
Don't you know that you all share the same god via Abram?
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i reserve the right to associate all homosexuals with sodom and gomorrah regardless of their gender; you puss you:)
So do you associate King david and King james with S&G?
They were both bi-sexual, you know.
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. Which is why we are the GREATEST AND MOST BLESSED NATION IN THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH!!!!!!NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE!!!!!
A lot of people have a problem with that, they're just gonna have to take it up with the Almighty when they meet him. And they WILL!!!
Unfortunately, the most current Blessed nation is about to take a back seat.
The new blessed nation will be the state of Israel, at least momentarily.
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
No, America. Greatest and most blessed country in the history of the Planet........by far and away.
Not for long.
However, it will go down in history as one who was influential.
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christ whom you reject, the Christ whom you mock, the Christ whom you blaspheme, the Christ whose deity you deny, the Christ whose identity as the Son of God you deny, the Christ whose resurrection you deny, the Christ whose ascension into Heaven you deny, the Christ whose miracles you say did not take place, the Christ who according to you didn't resurrect from the dead but "just got up" etc, etc,
You mean THAT Christ?
May I intervene.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the 'christ', as one would call, has not yet arrived.
He's still pending.
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
yea???
you know this,but who told you this,you poor Scheisse?
dark blind rats enter your f...brain and reveal you this,
next psycho in the raw of all those stinking flat heads demons
Remember, Pipek, you're only given a short time from being away from the nut house.
Actually, the only thing that's delaying your return are your farts.
keep farting, pipek. You've always been good at that...lol
El is el

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you bone his woman? He's your son for Pangu's! sake! Now look what you made him go and do!
Go sit in the corner and make yourself a dunce cap!
*hands sock a square of cardboard, tape and a perm marker*
No! You cannot have scissors!
I, El, am the god of all the Canaanite gods.
There is none like me.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

El is el wrote:
<quoted text>
I, El, am the god of all the Canaanite gods.
There is none like me.
I have an offering for you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just replace "I talk to myself on my facebook wall" with "I talk to myself on topix threads".
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

El is el wrote:
<quoted text>
An ancestor that rode with GW?
Awesome!
is it true that George actually had wooden teeth?
LOL
That is what some of the history books says. It was common to do t in that era. It is very interesting to research your family tree. Everyone should do it, I was very surprised by all of the ancestors, and what they did. Both sides of my family some lived to be 97years young and had their right minds. Boy, the stories they could tell. Now that they are gone, I would have asked so much more. I think it is a wonderful legacy to leave to your children, and theirs . Many skeletons in the closet, and many heros are found, if you can put the puzzels all together.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

El is el wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, don't be too hard on Shrinky.
He's a mental patient who was given a temporary 'get out of cuckoo's nest insane asylum' to test the waters of being a civil type of carbon baxes life form. So far he's flunked. However, the nut house is trying to keep him out of its domain due to his farting.
He's one of those Harold Camping cultist campers that went awry on May 21, 2011.
He's a harmless, ol' chap.
Just a babelling village idiot, LOL
I am no stranger to him. I have not been on topix but for a short time now. I left about a year ago. He is still the same as ever, a firecracker for sure.LOL I am going to have to look this Harold Camping guy up, never heard of him. I mainly try to stay calm and kid him. Sometimes, he hits my breaking point. LOL
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot?
you got not face nor any authrotity to question others
poor primitive idiot,
you serve demonic teaching ,rather you are demonic self proclaimed prophet and advisor claim to be more smart from Godhead,
poor random cyber sicko breathless,faceless mutt and idiot
stick your f...nose into your own a... and sniff only your own s...
and fill aplication to be in line for permit to respond to us
you spiritual idiot,
before 5/11/2011 poster"real"sucking Camoing d..now diabolic enemy of others beliefs,
what a s.....you are, so incredible
LOL. Told ya you're good for a laugh.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. Which is why we are the GREATEST AND MOST BLESSED NATION IN THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH!!!!!!NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE!!!!!
A lot of people have a problem with that, they're just gonna have to take it up with the Almighty when they meet him. And they WILL!!!
Concur.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Italy ?
No, The U.S.. Greatest and most blessed country in the history of the Planet........by far and away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 583,141 - 583,160 of596,512
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,065
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min Dr Shrink 32,859
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 4 min swedenforever 40
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 512,048
Is the galaxy full of Earths? 9 min andet1987 2
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 16 min Velvet MJK 445
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 18 min Ashdashhart 242
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Catcher1 216,866
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••