Why Should Jesus Love Me?
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#611516 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is exactly what Christianity is.
You don't believe in Jesus, you believe in a religion and book forced on everyone by a Roman Emperor and added to by 1700 years of Popes and Preachers (smyatics/mediums/sooth-sayers ) claiming to be the "Mouth of God".
I don't care if you do, I just wish you all would admit it.
It would NOT have lasted 1700 years UNLESS it was the WILL OF GOD!!

YOU WORTHLESS PIG!!!!!!!!YOU EMBARRASSINGLY ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#611517 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The lifeless, mendacious scumbag strikes again. Constantine had LESS THAN ETERNAL NOTHING to do with Christianity as it already existed for THREE HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE CONSTANTINE AND 1700 YEARS AFTER. You evil, black-hearted, Cancer ridden little douchebag. The Cancer is eating your brain cells as we speak and THAT makes me VERY, VERY ECSTATIC :)You WILL be dead by April Fool's!!!!
Thank you for proving that you know absolutely nothing about the religion you claim to belong to. You are a typical Christian.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611520 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
....New Living Translation.....
ROFLMAO

"He got up." - Earliest Greek Manuscripts of Mark
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#611522 Dec 4, 2013
I WARNED ALL YOU PIGS. EVERY BATTLE IS WON BEFORE

IT'S EVER FOUGHT.

SKUMBAGLIS WANTS TO BAN ME BECAUSE HE'S SICK AND

TIRED OF HOW MUCH I INTELLECTUALL CANNIBALIZE HIM.

HE'S SICK AND TIRED OF HOW MUCH I PSYCHOLOGICALLY

OBLITERATE HIM. HE'S SICK AND TIRED OF HOW MUCH

I MENTALLY CRUSH HIM. HE'S JEALOUS OF MY

INCOMPARABLE PROSE, LIMITLESS VOCABULARY,

UNMATCHABLE WIT, UNREACHABLE INSIGHT, AND

INDESCRIBABLE DEPTH. HE'S A REAL PU**Y WHO

IS NO MATCH FOR ME AND SO HE IS MAKING ENORMOUS

PLEAS TO TOPIX TO GET ME BANNED. BUT YOU CAN'T

BAN KEYZER SOZE.........IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Bunch of LIFELESS RATS!!!!!!!BUNCH OF HOPELESSLY

PATHETIC SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!! !!!!!!
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#611523 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish you all would admit it.
The only thing I'll admit is that it brings an incredibly enormous smile to my face knowing you'll be dead by Groundhog Day.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611524 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
better second hand from hand-picked witnesses than thru myatics/mediums/sooth-sayers with ulterior, occult and satanic motives:)
Wherever you get your information from, you and they really haven't done much research on it, prior to believing it to be accurate.

Bummer for you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611525 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
I WARNED ALL YOU PIGS. EVERY BATTLE IS WON BEFORE...
True. You have been a loser since day one and continue to be one.

"Leave the dead to bury their dead and follow me." - Jesus

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611526 Dec 4, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I'll admit is that it brings an incredibly enormous smile to my face knowing you'll be dead by Groundhog Day.
Thanks for proving 'your religion' is a Hate Cult of Satan.

May you believe in Jesus someday.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611527 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one taking the second hand words of Medieval Priests as "the word of God".
I read and study ALL the 200+ early Christian Scriptures, not just the couple Constantine proclaimed was the "Word of God".
I read them, study them and think for myself. I don't need your priests and preachers telling what to think.
whatever you're doing, it ain't working for you so you should try something else....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611528 Dec 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaasuuup
Skum bolis( in greek Name means Genital female warts)
was and never is or going to be your friend or brother,
this twisted criminal mind from prison life and drugs,and homsexuality from prison,
Is going to be not your brothers nor firend
he is satan seed,bastard without of any descency and honor,using only Bible to insult and mock true believers and God,
lol! i don't know that i would go as far as you, but i will say that skom seems to be of the majority of 'christianity' that believes they're under some ambiguous mixture of old and new covenant- law + grace of which there is no scriptual precedent.

peeps like this will eventually break and mature to depend wholly on Grace or they'll get more confused, defensive and pharisaical!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611529 Dec 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
be careful with friendly gesture sent to those huren,lesbians and adulters
I sent couple fatherly friendly nic words to Luci,
she said to me taht I want to date her and f...her
shame shame,
this lesbian female with kids from other man ,left huaband ,harm him and his children, lead immoral adulter life,
and try to tell someone,that they want to date this adulter,and Quirl.
long as her past husband live,even die.
I despise her and her life full of immorality, or feed children made from strange man sperm-what a s.....
be carefull those completly fallen moraly brains, abomination of this earrth
bro - i don't know about you and where you came from before you were touched by the grace of God in Christ, but i was every bit as vile and deceived as anyone else i talk with on these threads:-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611530 Dec 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving that you know absolutely nothing about the religion you claim to belong to. You are a typical Christian.
IMO we should jsut let him talk to himself or another sock. He can't be more miserable than he already is. That is punishment enough

Location hidden

#611532 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! i don't know that i would go as far as you, but i will say that skom seems to be of the majority of 'christianity' that believes they're under some ambiguous mixture of old and new covenant- law + grace of which there is no scriptual precedent.
peeps like this will eventually break and mature to depend wholly on Grace or they'll get more confused, defensive and pharisaical!
Perhaps you do have a better understanding of the Bible. I am sure you wouldn't keep the knowledge all to yourself. Help a brother out and let me know how you interpret the words of Jesus in these verses:

Matthew 6
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611533 Dec 4, 2013
The Gospel of Jesus (page 1):

"You must change your hearts - for the kingdom of Heaven has arrived."

"Let your light shine like that in the sight of men. Let them see the good things you do and praise your Father in Heaven."

"Whoever now relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men to do the same will himself be called least in Heaven.
But whoever teaches and practises them will be called great in the kingdom of Heaven."

I say to you that anyone who is angry with his brother must stand his trial; anyone who contemptuously calls his brother a fool must face the supreme court;
and anyone who looks on his brother as a lost soul is himself heading straight for the fire of destruction."

"I say to you that every man who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her - in his heart."

"Yes, if your right eye leads you astray pluck it out and throw it away;
it is better for you to lose one of your members than that your whole body should be thrown on to the rubbish-heap.
"Yes, if your right hand leads you astray cut it off and throw it away;
it is better for you to lose one of your members than that your whole body should go to the rubbish-heap.

"Wwhoever divorces his wife except on the ground of unfaithfulness is making her an adulteress.
And whoever marries the woman who has been divorced also commits adultery.

"I say to you, don't use an oath at all. Don't swear by Heaven nor by the earth nor by Jerusalem nor by your own head."

"Whatever you have to say let your 'yes' be a plain 'yes' and your 'no' a plain 'no'-
anything more than this has a taint of evil.

"If a man hits your right cheek, turn the other one to him as well.

"If a man wants to sue you for your coat, let him have it and your overcoat as well.
If anybody forces you to go a mile with him, do more - go two miles with him.
Give to the man who asks anything from you, and don't turn away from the man who wants to borrow."

"Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Heavenly Father.
For if you love only those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even tax-collectors do that!
And if you exchange greetings only with your own circle, are you doing anything exceptional? E
ven the pagans do that much. No, you are to be perfect, like your Heavenly Father.

"Beware of doing your good deeds conspicuously to catch men's eyes or you will miss the reward of your Heavenly Father.

"And then, when you pray, don't be like the play-actors.
They love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at street-corners so that people may see them at it.
Believe me, they have had all the reward they are going to get.
But when you pray, go into your own room, shut your door and pray to your Father privately.
Your Father who sees all private things will reward you.

And when you pray don't rattle off long prayers like the pagans who think they will be heard because they use so many words.
Don't be like them. After all, God, who is your Father, knows your needs before you ask him." - Jesus of Galilee

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611534 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Not picking and choosing what verses you will follow is Christianity 101
Why is it someone giving you verses from the Bible would cause such a reaction? In fact, I didn't even provide my own interpretation, I let the verses speak for themselves. It is called the Christian Bible, not the waaasssuuup bible. Anytime you want to discuss the verses in the former, just let me know.
i love all scripture and in fact i've become a living epistle of God myself!

i just don't appreciate when people miss-use the Word and don't understand its context.

for instance - are you aware that Jesus came under the mosaic law during His ministry and magnified the law in order to break people from seeking their righteousness through the law instead of through believing on Him? yes - it's the whole point of His discussion with the rich young ruler!

if you disagree with me, then i need to ask you if you've sold all you have, gave the proceeds to the poor and are living as a homeless evangelist yet?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611535 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you're doing, it ain't working for you so you should try something else....
Really?

By the grace of God I am being healed from a terminal disease. What more proof do I need of God's love for me ?

Location hidden

#611536 Dec 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
bro - i don't know about you and where you came from before you were touched by the grace of God in Christ, but i was every bit as vile and deceived as anyone else i talk with on these threads:-)
Is Obedience required?

Acts 5:32
And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

2Timothy 2:12
if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;

James 1:22
Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

James 2:17
In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

1 Timothy 1:18-19
This charge I entrust to you, Timothy, my child, in accordance with the prophecies previously made about you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611537 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Then why won't you discuss his words brother? It is mind-boggling to me you go around and tell people they are not real Christians and preach about how we must read Jesus' words from the gospels but then won't discuss them. I have found one very consistent pattern on the Internet. The Christians that tell others they aren't real Christians and don't trust God are always the ones that run from the actual scripture. The ones who don't do that, have no problem discussing scripture. Any time you want to do what you say you do, let me know. We can start here.
Matthew 25:44-46
"They also will answer,'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' "He will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."
Matthew 19:16-17
Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."
John 15:10
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
brother - i'm more than willing to discuss the Bible with you:

THE BIBLE!

consider me as quoting the whole thing to you - what do you have to say for yourself?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611538 Dec 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever you get your information from, you and they really haven't done much research on it, prior to believing it to be accurate.
Bummer for you.
dude - new age and Christ mix about as well as oil and water so we just really don't have any common ground:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#611540 Dec 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you do have a better understanding of the Bible. I am sure you wouldn't keep the knowledge all to yourself. Help a brother out and let me know how you interpret the words of Jesus in these verses:
Matthew 6
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
brother (i don't call everyone this:), it don't matter how much you know - it only matters Who you know in this thing

here's my interpretation of the verse above:

we can't even come close to forgiving people of their offenses against us unless we first have the gift of forgiveness from Christ to give to them:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Rednek 71,293
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Tellthetruth 447,332
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 994,986
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr ROG 63
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 3 hr fiteqprpr 481
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr FathrFlanagan Bug... 699,333
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 4 hr Stormy Marriages 711