Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611119 Dec 2, 2013
This is so much more honest and exactly what christians actually do;

LOVE AND HATE

SATANISM represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character and quality.

If anything is used too freely it loses its true meaning. Therefore, the Satanist believes you should love strongly and completely those who deserve your love, but never turn the other cheek to your enemy!

Love is one of the most intense emotions felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love.

Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional ailments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.

There has never been a great "love" movement in the history of the world that hasn't wound up killing countless numbers of people, we must assume, to prove how much they loved them! Every hypocrite who ever walked the earth has had pockets bulging with love!

Every pharisaical religionist claims to love his enemies, even though when wronged he consoles himself by thinking "God will punish them". Instead of admitting to themselves that they are capable of hating their foes and treating them in the manner they deserve, they say:

"There, but for the grace of God, go I," and "pray" for them. Why should we humiliate and lower ourselves by drawing such inaccurate comparisons?

Satanism has been thought of as being synonymous with cruelty and brutality. This is so only because people are afraid to face the truth - and the truth is that human beings are not all benign or all loving. Just because the Satanist admits he is capable of both love and hate, he is considered hateful.

On the contrary, because he is able to give vent to his hatred through ritualized expression, he is far more capable of love - the deepest kind of love. By honestly recognizing and admitting to both the hate and the love he feels, there is no confusing one emotion with the other.

Without being able to experience one of these emotions, you cannot fully experience the other.

*Definitely no hate repression in the christian communities.*

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#611120 Dec 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Ben, asses are useful.
Agreed. Some are only functional, some are quite decorative. All are necessary. An evolutionary argument there I think.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#611121 Dec 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, lily liver.
What is a lily liver? I heard it on old movies. Where did that term even come from. LOL Just have not heard that in such a long, long time. Hold on, it is coming... Granny Clamphett on the Beverly Hillbillies use to say it when I was a kid. I can tell I am getting tired, I am getting the giggles. LOL How are you Rosa?

Location hidden

#611122 Dec 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be eating your own words. You must have missed my apology to you. Did it this morning, after reading Epi's post. Since it is obvious you have no idea about the Chiquata thing, I did a little research, and found out about your badges. You will have to go back and find the whole thing. As far as the witch thing, well, you got the Lucifer thing going on, and you did admit to being one. So, I didn't apologize for that. I never said you were uneducated. I said you were stupid for disrespecting the gang thing. I think you are a quite smart young lady, in many things. So, if you miss this one, I won't be doing it again. If you gotta hate, then you gotta hate.
I didn't miss it, however I did wonder if you would have had you not been trying to look good for other christians and you only apologized for the ludicrous gang member accusations, not the rest of the racist and ASSumptive rubbish you were spouting.

If my name was Elrond would that make me an elf? It's ok, go ahead and keep blaming your behavior on my name, it's very apt.

Feel free to project whatever emotion suits you unto me and say, didn't you post that you weren't going to address me anymore? Am still looking forward to that, unless of course, it was yet another ignorant lie.

Location hidden

#611123 Dec 2, 2013
Ok ok! I confess. I no longer have a donkey.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611124 Dec 2, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Ok ok! I confess. I no longer have a donkey.
Hey! Leave me out of this!

LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#611126 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but my disease is going to be fully cured by summer. Took twenty years for science to find a cure but I guess God loves me more than you. Maybe if you weren't such a POS you would have a life worth living. Sadly, you are already more dead than people in their graves.
"Leave the dead to bury their own and follow me." - Jesus
I DO KNOW YOU!!!!You were on that other site.:) we bumped heads, so many times. But, later agreed to disagree. Am I correct? I will not say who you once were. You seem to have grown more humor.....if in fact that is you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611128 Dec 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I only try that when I'm pretty sure the female I'm responding to...
Is extremely of an attractive nature.
Or physically pleasing to the eyes, or sounds real good...
.or is heavy petting my ego..
I know her to be goddess like
or..
she totally faked me out and....badly. JmO
I kinda like not knowing what people look like. At least for a while. It is nice with some to put a name to the face but the cool thing about anonymity is it cut thru the superficial. Some people we might normally not gravitate to instead we get to know a lot better thru their words and heart.

And when it comes to hot chicks on the internet, reality rarely lives up to fantasy anyway! And I am sure us for them too! Probably better to form your own image! Its like when people call those 900 numbers. I have a feeling they would be very surprised to see who they were actually talking to! LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#611131 Dec 2, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't miss it, however I did wonder if you would have had you not been trying to look good for other christians and you only apologized for the ludicrous gang member accusations, not the rest of the racist and ASSumptive rubbish you were spouting.
If my name was Elrond would that make me an elf? It's ok, go ahead and keep blaming your behavior on my name, it's very apt.
Feel free to project whatever emotion suits you unto me and say, didn't you post that you weren't going to address me anymore? Am still looking forward to that, unless of course, it was yet another ignorant lie.
If you post to me, or about me, what do you think I will do? You don't have to like me... but, I did owe you that apology, and I had to post to you in this case, twice. I don't need to spout out anything to you... If you believe in satanic stuff, and post it, that is your business, not mine. You can stay bitter, or be at peace with it. Enough said about it. Have a good night.

Location hidden

#611132 Dec 2, 2013
Fart at Skum bol wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I couldn't respond because my two bold without of hairs balls clog printing board respond to you,
just kiss those two balls and release print board free,
between time you can stick your one finger into own as......pul out quickly and eat this like from Aldi chockolade bar,
malzeiht
Did you just say you couldn't respond to me because your nuts were on the keyboard? What wewre you doing, trying to rub yourself on Viking's posts?

Sheesh Shrink, you and your alter ego or most-likely sock-puppet real you Viking are as crazy as they come. I don't think for a second that lunatic went 8 months without posting. Just like you didn't used to speak in broken English. If you answer one question honestly I wll probably leave you alone

You know nobody likes you. You know people don't want you here. You don't get along with anybody other than whoever this "Viking" is. Yet you are on Topix more that basically anybody on Topix. would ask "Viking" the same. What prompts someone to be such a loser that they derive pleasure out of being able to force themselves around people that don't want to be around them but have to be subjected to them if they want to talk to others? Please don't say you are here to witness or because of God because that is bullshit. So is it just because you are lonely and have nobody in real life and at least here being around people that don't want to be around you is better than not being around anybody at all?If that's it, just say so and i won't post to you again. Why do your force yourself on people that don't like you? Isn't that embarrassing to you? Perhaps "Viking" will answer too

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611133 Dec 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO KNOW YOU!!!!You were on that other site.:) we bumped heads, so many times. But, later agreed to disagree. Am I correct? I will not say who you once were. You seem to have grown more humor.....if in fact that is you.
You are correct. I used to use G_O_D as a user name.

Yes. We had our conflicts, resolution and mutual forgiveness. A testament to the teachings of Jesus, eh ? <smile>

Location hidden

#611135 Dec 2, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make it so impossible for me to be nice to you?
Seriously. What is wrong with you people? Were you born with hatred or was it something you just naturally develop as an atheist. It's a serious question.
Nobody in here likes you

People are laughing at you and think you are a joke. They think you are insane AND and asshole. That is quite the combo! Yet you keep coming here. And you don't fool anybody with bragging you love to destroy a room. Losers says stuff like that because they know how embarrassing it is to keep forcing their company on people who don't want to be around them so they pretend there goal is to clear out a room and talk to themselves. You wouldn't come here in the first place then.

So, why don't you have any self-respect? Would you sit down at a table in a restaurant with people who didn't like you and refuse to leave? How can you be this big of a loser? Serious question

“Love much, trust none”

There

#611136 Dec 2, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make it so impossible for me to be nice to you?...
It isn't her fault you hate everyone and wish them dead.

I suggest you see a psychiatrist or consider suicide. Why do you bother even living in such misery?
Don't you believe you are going to Heaven when you die ? Why wait ? Are you a coward or an atheist ?

Location hidden

#611137 Dec 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.....Shucks....(Epi shuffles her feet)
Thanks
:-)
:)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#611142 Dec 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I kinda like not knowing what people look like. At least for a while. It is nice with some to put a name to the face but the cool thing about anonymity is it cut thru the superficial. Some people we might normally not gravitate to instead we get to know a lot better thru their words and heart.
And when it comes to hot chicks on the internet, reality rarely lives up to fantasy anyway! And I am sure us for them too! Probably better to form your own image! Its like when people call those 900 numbers. I have a feeling they would be very surprised to see who they were actually talking to! LOL
You want to know something funny? I watched a television show a few years back on the truth about some of those 900 numbers. They were like in their sixties, some looked older...LOL and it was a skam. I never laughed so hard in my life... Some of those numbers, were people's business's ran right out of their homes. Some of those elderly women were even in their curlers and moomoos I think that is what they were wearing. Every time I see an add on the net, I think of that show we watched. LOL

Location hidden

#611143 Dec 2, 2013
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make it so impossible for me to be nice to you?
Seriously. What is wrong with you people? Were you born with hatred or was it something you just naturally develop as an atheist. It's a serious question.
I learnt it from christians, where did you pick it up?

What's with the atheist crap? I'm a "black satanic witch".

Get your accusatory assumptions straight.

*notice the continuation of 'chirping crickets' concerning the trinity*

Location hidden

#611144 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't her fault you hate everyone and wish them dead.
I suggest you see a psychiatrist or consider suicide. Why do you bother even living in such misery?
Don't you believe you are going to Heaven when you die ? Why wait ? Are you a coward or an atheist ?
He did say he prays every day not to die

Not only one would expect his prayers to be the opposite, I wonder why a believer is that terrified of death that he would pray daily to ward it off? I have never seen someone so miserable be that obsessed over dying that its a daily thought-process for them.

The really weird part is, if he is so concerned death could come at any minute, it would seem he would want to live life to the fullest. Yet forcing himself on people in an anonymous chat-room is how he spends his days. What a terrible existence
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#611145 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I used to use G_O_D as a user name.
Yes. We had our conflicts, resolution and mutual forgiveness. A testament to the teachings of Jesus, eh ? <smile>
You sly old fox! LOL How have you been? Did you get blasted with snow yet, or are you expecting it. we are suppose to get it around Thursday. I have wondered what had happened to you.:)

Location hidden

#611146 Dec 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know something funny? I watched a television show a few years back on the truth about some of those 900 numbers. They were like in their sixties, some looked older...LOL and it was a skam. I never laughed so hard in my life... Some of those numbers, were people's business's ran right out of their homes. Some of those elderly women were even in their curlers and moomoos I think that is what they were wearing. Every time I see an add on the net, I think of that show we watched. LOL
LOL

Yeah I saw something like that too. It filmed them at work and there was like you said, a bunch of older women just in cubicles. One was like smoking a cigarette and messing around on her computer while talking to someone. They not only are pretty old but multi-task while doing it! LOL

Location hidden

#611147 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you post to me, or about me, what do you think I will do? You don't have to like me... but, I did owe you that apology, and I had to post to you in this case, twice. I don't need to spout out anything to you... If you believe in satanic stuff, and post it, that is your business, not mine. You can stay bitter, or be at peace with it. Enough said about it. Have a good night.
Show one post where I state my beliefs, not where you trolls assume them and I go along with whatever y'all say but where I state them. Just one will do.

Otherwise you are just another run of the mill, ignorant troll who has nothing of import to add other than speculative slander, delivered in between bouts of pretend piety and I will treat you as such, after all, us "satanic witches" have no need to forgive or impress anyone.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 839,220
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 590,366
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 1 hr morgo 7
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tony17 100,016
Pavani Group Reviews 2 hr Namrata 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 4,477
St Clair County IL DCFS (Sep '14) 3 hr wronglyaccused3 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 271,353
More from around the web