Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#611302 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to atheist dogma, Satan doesn't make people do anything.
Why do you continue to lie ?

Atheists say, "Satan can't make anyone do anything because Satan doesn't exist".

BTW, I liked your post on PTAG where you wrote that you "love Satan".
First honest post you ever made.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611303 Dec 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that is what they are doing. I think they come to the Internet simply looking to troll. The "standing against blasphemers" is simply a convenient cover. They are just as likely to attack another believer or befriend a critic of the faith if that critic supports them on a different issue.
And to DEFEND is very different than to initiate
And there are limits when supposedly acting on God;s behalf or with God's interest involved. Nobody is acting on faith to call people "c#nts" and wish death on them. That is embarrassing the faith. Someone doesn't have to be squeaky clean but like I said, there is a limit before it loses all credibility
But my personal opinion is they (or he) are just unhappy in general and come to the Internet because the only semblance of joy they experience is trying to spread misery to others on the Internet. It may sound good for them to claim they are standing strong on God's Word but if you read their posts you will see God has very little to do with what they are posting. And that they often give away that their loyalties have absolutely nothing to do with the faith but simply to whoever supports their trolling and they will attack anyone else. Its all about them. Just how I see it brother.
(T) Peace
Agreed.
These "Christian" trolls are like a nasty drunk looking for an excuse to punch someone... anyone... even Jesus.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611304 Dec 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I do think we should keep people's loved one out of it
Although believers love God and that relationship is constantly scrutinized, mocked, insulted, etc
If someone wants to question the Bible or the religion, fine it is a public forum. But it would be nice to see the same respect given to believers and their loved ones as expected from them. But as you know I have always been against bringing in family in any type of serious or literal way. Obvious I don't see 'your mama' jokes as breaking that. But statements that are meant to be taken at face value should only involve the people posting and things that start online should stay online
JMO on that
(T) Peace
Agreed.
Only two posters here have driven me to breach that and I won't use "they started it" as an excuse. I was just as wrong as they were to drag families in into it. Two wrongs don't make a right and never will.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#611305 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
These "Christian" trolls are like a nasty drunk looking for an excuse to punch someone... anyone... even Jesus.
Both have bragged about trying to ruin the room. A room obviously titled "Why Should Jesus Love Me". I think that says it all as far as whether they are posting for God or for themselves

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#611306 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Only two posters here have driven me to breach that and I won't use "they started it" as an excuse. I was just as wrong as they were to drag families in into it. Two wrongs don't make a right and never will.
Thank you friend

Although I do understand how it happens, which was kind of the point I was making as well. When someone's loved ones are attacked they are more likely to return the favor. It would help all around to keep things from escalating if everyone simply adhered to it from the beginning.

(T) Peace

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611307 Dec 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
All available even in Communist China.
You are still clueless about the real world.
So what if it's available in China? It comes from America.

Of course you missed the point, dumb ass.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611308 Dec 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that is what they are doing. I think they come to the Internet simply looking to troll. The "standing against blasphemers" is simply a convenient cover. They are just as likely to attack another believer or befriend a critic of the faith if that critic supports them on a different issue.
And to DEFEND is very different than to initiate
And there are limits when supposedly acting on God;s behalf or with God's interest involved. Nobody is acting on faith to call people "c#nts" and wish death on them. That is embarrassing the faith. Someone doesn't have to be squeaky clean but like I said, there is a limit before it loses all credibility
But my personal opinion is they (or he) are just unhappy in general and come to the Internet because the only semblance of joy they experience is trying to spread misery to others on the Internet. It may sound good for them to claim they are standing strong on God's Word but if you read their posts you will see God has very little to do with what they are posting. And that they often give away that their loyalties have absolutely nothing to do with the faith but simply to whoever supports their trolling and they will attack anyone else. Its all about them. Just how I see it brother.
(T) Peace
thank you for your thoughts, my brother!

i'm not taking a postion to defend them/their behavior and i don't usually like getting in the middle of spats between people, but i just wanted to take a stab at encouragment and reconciliation in general.

i'm currently in a place spiritually where when i see 'christians' agree with atheists and pagans here regarding socio-political and moral issues and then encourage them that THAT's what makes them 'good' people and acceptable to God, i find it more reprehensible and detrimental to the preaching of the Gospel then is what viking and dr shrink do.

that's just a lil bit of where i'm coming from these days - for what it's worth:-)

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611310 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the new PISA score results. Look for the word Shanghai.
sara

Beijing, China

#611311 Dec 3, 2013
kind words powpow.

Location hidden

#611312 Dec 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for your thoughts, my brother!
i'm not taking a postion to defend them/their behavior and i don't usually like getting in the middle of spats between people, but i just wanted to take a stab at encouragment and reconciliation in general.
i'm currently in a place spiritually where when i see 'christians' agree with atheists and pagans here regarding socio-political and moral issues and then encourage them that THAT's what makes them 'good' people and acceptable to God, i find it more reprehensible and detrimental to the preaching of the Gospel then is what viking and dr shrink do.
that's just a lil bit of where i'm coming from these days - for what it's worth:-)
For me I think the best way to defend and honor God's Word is to live it and to present positions consistent with the Bible. Obviously we all stumble when it comes to love thy enemy. But other things don't have the same emotional investment and i think should be easier to follow. And getting the approval of other posters shouldn't factor into the equation but for some it seems to.

But 3 Biblical mandates we are supposed to follow:

1) Love thy enemy
2) Do not judge hypocritically
3) God will judge those outside the faith

And this type of compartmentalization was taught in other areas as well

Matthew 22:21-22
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Nobody should be openly advocating sin. But we also should not be trying to take on a role and powers reserved only for God. That is actually a definition of blasphemy. So I believe we can witness as to what we believe but also need to understand there is a line that says we can not force our faith on others. Our responsibilities are to ourselves and our brothers and sisters to ensure we are not causing them to stumble, that we rebuke them when they go too far, and we help to lead one another back to the narrow path. What goes on outside the faith is for God to handle

Just how I see that. But I believe that is a biblically sound position. That's for the manner in which you approached this discussion brother

(T) Peace

22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.
sara

San Jose, CA

#611313 Dec 3, 2013
rednex on meth.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611314 Dec 3, 2013
bimbo farfocel wrote:
<quoted text>
learn customs of foreigners,before spew your hateful venom against foreign mothers and their children
or shut your filthy face and leave this thread ASAP
LUCI IS 1 MILION % MORE VALUABLE,THEN YOU AND YOUR RASICSTIC SNAKE DOUBLE TOUNGUE, FAKE CHRISTIOAN AND FONNY BOLLONY PSYCHO PATRIOT
PFEI
YOU ABOMINABLE UGLY OLD CREATUR,
Your half head already is in the RCC hell Dantee in 4th level,cook head in the hot oil
"shrink" - you really should stick with just one name.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611315 Dec 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
Satan stalks everyone and many here succumb to it. All one has to do is mention Jesus and here they come, The succumbers. LOL

New Age writes:

I doubt you even know what you are talking about.

- "Satan" is a construct of men.

- "Satan" has never been seen - by you or any modern man. So, in order for you to conclude with what you have stated, you must be parroting another man.

Do you have a citation to your claim? If you do, then post it, in order to support your claim.

If you don't, can you be honest enough and admit that you don't? Or will you just divert from answering altogether.

We'll see. I disagree that you know what you are talking about.

Honesty with Christianity is a hard trait to find within someone. Are you one of those who can be honest?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611316 Dec 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>I would Never insult a child. They are innocent human beings. Don't know where you live, or what OZ is. Except for the movie. You read the post all wrong, your ways are not Americans way of life. If you took that as an insult, I am sorry. It was like the phrases, children learn what they live, you are what you eat...Children mimic their parents, it is a known study. Later in life, they break the chains and become who they want to be. My children are raised and are great parents. If you find me to be an ignorant troll, then don't post to me. There, I made it simple for you.
Regarding my child doesn't mean insulting my child, it means you are hurling insults at me, regarding my child.

Simple is right. You are simple and I will continue to expose you for the christian filth that you are.

It's always interesting to see how low a christian will stoop to slander and personally attack others.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611317 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
but...but ben's brilliant - he says so himself all the time!
sara

San Jose, CA

#611318 Dec 3, 2013
rednex on meth

rednex on meth

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611319 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to atheist dogma, Satan doesn't make people do anything.

All he can do is influence, it's up to each individual to decide their own actions.
Christians are atheist now? Whatever will you come up with next?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611320 Dec 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you friend
Although I do understand how it happens, which was kind of the point I was making as well. When someone's loved ones are attacked they are more likely to return the favor. It would help all around to keep things from escalating if everyone simply adhered to it from the beginning.
(T) Peace
In all honesty, turning the other cheek is as difficult, if not more so sometimes, than loving one's enemies.

We are all far from perfect, but at least some of us are trying.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#611321 Dec 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You had no poiint, as usual.

You constantly post crap and when caught you claim it is chocolate and expect everyone to eat it up.
sara

San Jose, CA

#611322 Dec 3, 2013
rednex on meth

rednex on meth

rednex on meth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 7,132
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Aura Mytha 123,309
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 29 min hacksaw 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min onemale 286,524
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Born Again Holy C... 681,739
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 4 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 7 hr Har Har Har 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Har Har Har 982,213
More from around the web